clean eating babes * thrilled it's thursday

I am up waaaay too early!:p julia's in her room fussing and I hope she'll settle herself but it doesn't look very likely. bah.

I have no scheduled plans for the day, which is nice after our busy cpl days we've had. Will probably get grocs.

WO is STS and CS.

I had a couple bites of Mike's IC last night which I didn't need but at least I resisted getting a bowl for myself. If I had I would've put on peanuts and hot fudge/caramel. I'm like the little girls w/ the curl - when I'm bad I'm very (very very very very very) bad!:p

Better go get a few things done before wee one really gets wailing. Sigh.....

Good Morning Girls !

Kate- I got up at 4........too early when I read until 11:00 ! I have been watching Biggest Loser.

Cardio today. Maybe spinning !!

I think I'll shop for some Easter stuff today but besides that.......it looks like a much slower day than yesterday.....yay !

b, i was up til 11 too! will i never learn???
have a great spin!!any cs today?:D
i think im all set for eater - cant wait to make jello eggs & beans - my fave easter activity!

-
meals
b -eggs w/ peppers & bacon...fruit
l - steak salad w/ peppers & salsa
d - dunno yet. maybe taco salad again. i could eat this everyingleday

MMMMMMMMM Kate, your food sounds so good !!!
Do you have a special recipe for taco salad ?

LOL about CS. Yesterday I was in the waiting room at the dr. and I crossed my legs and OOOWWWW:eek: FELT IT in my butt ! Then I realized it was from CS the day before !!! :p;););) GOOD STUFF !!!

I'm sure I'll fit some CS in today ..................I usually do.;)

Near 80 and SUNNY today !!! I LOVE IT !!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I'm alive but it a baaaaadddd mood and would rather not bring y'all down. I will post later when my spirits are up.

katie, i will see your bad mood and raise you by 1 black cloud:mad: why do some days start this way???

Nina, Katie, Hang in there girls! It's always darkest before the dawn! Good things are coming!

Becky, :D at your CS! Nice weather here too!
For taco salad..... for quickie nights we like Ortega seasoning. When I have alittle more time I have a homemade recipe - will look it up and post it later!

-
ugh...my bella's sick. Sore throat and body aches. PUH-LEASE let her keep it to herself!

clean bfast....

YIKES on those black clouds, ladies.... sending hugs and good vibes your way. I am just coming out of a major funk myself, I totally get it.

kate, we have been up even earlier in the mornings since i have been letting JJ cry at night. sorry Js sick and yes, i hope she keeps it to herself!

becky, have fun spinning!

soooooo, I ended up going to yoga last night at the studio i used to go to pre-wrist issues. the timing was just right -- J went to bed early and i happened to get the studios newsletter in my email at that moment, and there was a 7:30 class. so i told ods to call me if JJ cried out more than few mins and around the corner i went! boy was it nice to back in that sweaty room!! i dont think my wrists could handle more than maybe 2 classes a week, though... and dont think my wallet can handle even that so i have a few classes left on my acct there and i will space them out.

JJ has literally a mouthful of teeth cutting (i can feel 5!!!!!!!!!!) along with this cold, poor guy. he is snotting all over the place so its no gym still =( i reeeeeeeeeeeeally miss the gym and as yall know, find it hard to make myself work out at home right now. MUST DO IT!!!!i CAN do it, right!??!

eating will be clean today since its all i have in the house =) not wanting to spend any more $$ and needing to clean out is helping with the clean eats for sure. tidy/PC.... always my bigger struggle.

Wendy, It's actually Isabel who is feeling tough - sorry for the confusion!
thankfully I got Julia back to sleep! Miracle of the day!:D
YAY FOR YOGA!! That must've made youso happy! Sorry abt the gym tho!
Are you practicing your driving? We're all going to nag you so you can get your license and get to your hub!
Poor JJ's teeth! That's rough! Julia's got 4 on the top in front, same w/ the bottom and all 4 molars so I think we're done for a while. I don't remember when the others come in. ????

-
Do any of you gals know a coupon code for Athleta? They have some new skirts I am LUSTING over and I'm sure I'll cave by the end of the day but I would love some discount!

Good morning everyone!

I guess it is kind of a funky day. I felt weird this morning and ended up with 2 contacts in the same eye. I had gonk on my right contact so I checked my left one, put it in and by the time I found another right one, I had forgotten and put it in my left eye. It took me a minute to figure out why I couldn't see. Workout was a 2 mile run. Hoping to do MMA this afternoon but not sure if I will have the time.

Kate, no coupon code for Athleta. They are really hard to find. Sorry I is sick right before Easter.
Wendy, glad you got your yoga in yesterday. It will help you relax through all this craziness.
Nina, I didn't really like the Shiva Rea I did yesterday. It was very flowy and I got a headache. I think that is why I stopped doing yoga. I will try next week's to see if it is any different.
Katie, sorry for the bad mood but it is Friday for you. Enjoy!!!
Becky, gotta to love that burn!

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: chipotle pork quesadilla & spinach salad
d: ??? we might go out since the weather is so nice today.

Lisa, hope the day slowed down some for you. Great job getting your w/o in during the morning before the day took off on you!

Kate, not another early morning!! Sometimes it is better to take the couple of bites just so you don’t go crazy thinking about it :) No, I don’t have a coupon but I love athlete too! Hope she feels better soon, I saw an article that the flu was starting back up, I think I had a touch of it at the beginning of the week, sore throat, achy, and slight fever-mine went by quick so hopefully hers will too!

Becky, you are up early too! I also couldn’t sleep well.

Katie, sorry about your mood. Feel free to let it out!! Hope you start feeling better as the day goes on.

Nina, sorry you are having a bad day also. Hope it gets better.

Wendy, glad it worked out so you could get to yoga. Poor jj, hope he feels better soon. It seems to take so long for the teeth to come through sometimes.

Colleen, sorry for the crazy start to the day!

Hi Klaudia, Lisa, Anne, Angie, & Robin!!

One moment of mommy pride – my oldest dd just got her SAT scores, she got 2120 out of the 2400 and for the sections they look at most it was 1460 out of 1600. Couldn’t sleep well for some reason, hopefully the day will go by fast! Will bbl.

Clintonya

just finished angie millers strength and core fusion from netflix -- that was a good one! JJs sleeping and i need a shower before he calls for me...

:eek:Yay for your DD's test scores Clintonya !!!!:eek: You have every right to be a proud parent !!! ;)

Sorry for the funk that is going around here........ The sunshine and warm temps are keeping me out of that , at least right now !

Had a GREAT spin this morning, 40 min/10 min ab/10 min. stretch .....one of my fav. iCYCLE workouts !

Have been working in the house but it's already in the 70's and gorgeous, so I'm going to put a roast in the crockpot and head outdoors. :D

Kate - I think I have what Isabella has. No body aches, but my throat has been scratchy and my allergies are wonky. I think the post nasal drip is causing it but hate the feeling and my eyes have been itchy. This windy weather blows in all that lovely pollen and grass. Ooooh, jello eggs! Seems too ambitious for me, but sounds like so much fun! My eggs would probably fall to pieces.

Becky - Wow, I'd be a walking zombie if I got up at 4am and you can still wo on that little sleep. You go girl!

Katie - Sorry for the bad day. Hope it gets better soon.

Nina - Maybe a run will lift your mood? Sorry about the black cloud.

Clintoya - That is so awesome about your dd! She is genius! I would be so proud and telling everyone if my kids ever score that high. Right now we're just dealing with 4th grade math and I am thrilled when my ds just gets 4th grade geometry.

Wendy - Yay for getting to go to yoga! I know what you mean about hitting the pocket book. I would go to yoga and pilates classes if it wasn't so darn expensive. You're turning into a gym rat! I quit my gym membership, but I was a gym rat for decades! Now I can't imagine going to the gym. I love my home gym. I do miss group classes a lot though.

Colleen - Lol about the contacts.

Did my wo this am before P got up. I did chests, shoulders, and abs. Even got a little work done. Working from home today and I still need to hit Target. I promised myself to be good and not buy all kinds of stuff although I can name off a million things I want to get. Off to eat bfast. Kashi cereal and fruit. Lunch will be leftovers and dinner is chicken breast and veggies over rice. Brown rice for me, white rice for the kids.

drive-by - isabel wanted to go to school but called to come home. poor thing. mother of the yr, i am. shoulda just kept her home

c, i HATE when i dbl up my contacts!!!!

cl, wtg dd!!!!

w, a wo & shower - an allstar day!:p:D

b, beautiful here too!
loove roasts

lisa, target = money pit:eek:

Why did Cathe pick the weekend my sister is due with her baby for the RT??? If my sister went 10 days early with #1, what are the odds she will deliver early again? Need to figure that out. Are you guys signing up?

Becky, the weather is gorgeous here too - not sure why I can't get it together today.
Lisa, ikwym about Target. I need to go in with a list and stick to it. Usually I try to go when I am in a hurry so I don't mull around the store.
Clintonya, ^5 to your DD. That is great news.
Kate, sorry about Isabel. You are a wonderful mother. I hope she feels better soon.

Colleen, I might be bad for saying this but if I were in your shoes I would most definitely NOT postpone my weekend plans for the baby! :eek::eek:

I need to think about signing up. I reallyreallyreally want to go and we have the $ but it's so up in the air of Julia will be nursing still. She doesn't *need* to nurse like a newborn does but *I* would be in a world of hurt if my boobs don't get deflated on schedule!:p I would be driving because I dont want the plane/delay scene again. I've thought about bringing her and hiring one of my sisters to come with me and babysit during the classes. We would obviously get our own room! :p sigh..... Not sure what to do. I need to talk with Mike more about it. And I know I could pump while I'm there but I just do NOT let down well for a plastic hunk attached to my boob!

And, Colleen, as far as WHEN the baby will come.... Gina was 10 days early, Isabel was 11 days early and Julia was 6 days early. So for me - yes, it's a pattern. Maybe your sis will be too - you'll get to see the babe and head off for a weekend of fun! :D

Wow, it happened again! How did it get to be after 5?:eek:

Colleen, I'm with Kate. I would sign up anyway. Especially since it's not her first.

Kate, I think I'm going to sign up, but we need to check in with Kl. Maybe we can road trip together. If it's just the 3 of us, we can take my convertible Mustang, if you want.

Lisa, good job on the work out!

Becky, what did you do outside? It's gorgeous here too.

Wendy, good job to you too!

Clintonya, that's fantastic about your daughter! She must have a really smart mom. :)

Nina and Katie, {{{HUGS}}}} to you! I hope you're both feeling better soon. Please remember to be kind to yourself.

Hi to everyone I missed!

Tap tonight and perhaps a quick upper body work out. How disappointed in me will you all be if I give up on Meso 3? I just don't have the heart to work out like that right now. I'm willing to work out almost every day, but just not like that. And I have made some significant strength gains just from Meso 1 and Meso 2. I dunno. Maybe I'll feel differently next week.

I'm off to tap class tonight. Can't wait to get back to it!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.