Circuit City September rotation check in

jharris35

Cathlete
Hi all,

I know most aren't starting until tomorrow but I started today.

I did Amy Bento's HLX/APX circuit. And boy did I work, it was approximately 2hrs, and according to my HRM I burned 1150. I have never burned that many calories in a workout ever. Nor have I ever worked out for 2hrs. I guess it paid off today.:7

Hope everyone is enjoying thier labor day!!

Jenn;-)

Wow Jenn! That is a lot of calories. I haven't tried that premix. I'll have to try it when I have some extra time and energy! I am starting the rotation tomorrow and looking forward to it. I plan on doing some yoga too. Time for bed now~ Good Night!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi ladies!! I started the rotation on Saturday..I did the HSTA and yesterday I did KPC. Today I am doing the HSC..I think it is going to be a great rotation..

By the way Jenn...Awesome workout!! I don't have any of Amy Bento's stuff. That sounds like a fierce workout. I have never burned that many calories either. I have worked out for 2 hours before. BUt, obviuosly not at that intensity. Good for you!!!

Hi ladies,

Today I'm doing KPC and a segement of StretchMax. I definetly have muscle soreness today.

Amy's workout are fun you should check them out but her all pump xtreme uses a lot of equipment and her premixes that are mixed with this and hi/lo are extremely long.

Jenn

Hi! I started the rotation today. HSTA is done. Love that workout.

Is anyone else a bit concerned about some of the sequences she's put together? Such as Drill Max on Mon followed by Cardio Fusion on Tues? Yikes. I think this rotation will get in there good!

Cheers,
Sandra

Glad to see a Sept checkin!

Just got home and did HSTA. Not so crazy about this workout, too many leg presses and pushups. Also seems like we're changing equipment constantly. That's the good thing about rotations, it makes me do workouts I wouldn't normally reach for.

Sandra, I did notice that there are some hard workouts back to back and then some easy workouts put together.

Just came home from the cottage where we spent the long weekend. On the drive home we stopped at a restaurant for lunch, first we waited almost an hour for our food and then when we got it ds (10) was so hungry he gulped down his chicken burger. He almost instantly started getting sick and throwing up, I think the burger wasn't cooked. Poor guy. He's still not feeling so good. They didn't charge us for lunch.

Then we got home and our back yard was vandalised. All the toys strewn all over, my tomato hit with a baseball bat, etc. I'm sure it was the next door neighbour kids who are a big problem. x(

Hello all,

I started this rotation yesterday with LIC plus 2 sets of leg presses to sub for HSTA. Today I did most of KPC, but was interupted by a phone call from a friend. Love my friend, but once I got off the phone I had cooled off and lost my motivation. I'm hoping this rotation/check-in will bring back some motivation and consistency. I'm needing a big kick in the pants to get back my love for exercise.

Tana

Tana: I hope you are able to find that love again. I get so much energy from working out. I feel great the rest of the day. That is why I like to get it in before lunch..

Kim: Hi..Glad you decided to do the Sept rotation too. Sorry to hear about your yard..we have a big fence around our backyard and hubby and I don't put anything in the yard that can be destroyed or stole. Even at halloween...Hope your son is better..

Sandra: I know..I think Cathe likes us to get the tough stuff out of the way at the beginning of the week. You could always slip them up I guess..I am loving the rotation so far..

Jenn: Hubby would kill me if I started another collection. I have FIRM and Cathe..If I could bring myself to part with the FIRMs maybe?? But, they hold a place in my heart. I used them to loose my intial 35 pounds. I have 10 more to go and Cathe will get me there. ( that and eating better)

Shirl: Hi..hope you are enjoying the rotation..

Hope I said hi to everyone..I love checkins..

Today I did Step Fit..Boy was I tired at the end and sweating buckets..

Have a great day ladies!!
:7 :7 :7

Did KPC today. So glad to see so many people doing the checkin. Hopefullly we can keep each other motivated!

Going to try and get HSC done bright and early tomorrow before taking the kids to their first day of school! Kim

Hi,
There is another check-in for the September Circuit City rotation. We've been checking in daily ~ look for ***Circuit City Wednesday***. Come join us!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.