::: CHEETAHS ::: Thursday aka Friday Eve!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, friends! http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Wasn't sure what day it was. Had to think about it for a moment there. :p :7 It's that kind of week. Oh yeah, I'm the Queen of Post-its, and I still have no clue what's going on. *lol*
http://resources.profilegoodies.com/smilies/postit/postit0002.gif http://resources.profilegoodies.com/smilies/postit/postit0008.gif http://resources.profilegoodies.com/smilies/postit/postit0002.gif

So today, I am opting for an unplanned rest day. I have a busy day ahead of me at school to get ready for tomorrow's filming (which I hope is the last time I have to do it) and an NB work session tonight from 5-8. So, time's a little tight. Working out this AM wasn't an option unless I hooked up the caffeine IV. :7 Kinda slow-movin' morning.

Well, I caught up on personals last night, so this is a short & sweet one.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hello peeps:7

cathy- i saw last night you purchased a Wii, how keeewwwwwwl!! i am planning on getting one for the boys (and me;-) ) this year also. just waiting for my youngest to get a little older because of course he will want to play also. btw- after doing alot of research and reading the new rules i have an even better appreciation for da' X.

today i am planning on a circuit (not sure which one yet). was going to do slo mo chest and arms but after the two workouts of hers i did this week. this one is not a keeper for me;( .

alrighty off to work, bbl!

cathy-your "rest day" doesn't sound like a rest day except that you are not working out! you have a busy day ahead of you and i think you made a good choice. yes, i was milking it with DBF a little bit. hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do! i am still http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_20.gif about no cardio!

wendy-that's what i keep tellling myself. i could be banned from cardio. i am only sidelined for the rest of the week (gonna have to call him and see if that means the weekend as well). he did put me on anti-inflammatories because i was still really hurting. it's more my stupid piriformis than my hip right now! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_20.gif

christine-yes, using the HRM with weights was a good idea. it was very interesting. i would love to wear it around one day and see how many calories i actually burn in a day. i think that would be interesting. dog is back! yay! those photos are amazing. i don't think i would be able to leave. I VOTE FOR A CHEETAH GTG AT CHRISTINE'S DAD'S HOUSE!!! ;-) how beautiful is it??? wow!

sunny-i hope everyone gets to go to school on time today. i really admire all you cheetah mommies. i don't know how you balance everything.

carole-i called for a PT appt. and they couldn't get me in for almost three weeks. my friend (the doc) is kinda mad. he says they should be able to get me in before. he said to call again or i can go to any PT with the RX but i want to go to the one connected with his company (resurgens orthopedics) because they have easy access to my doc and all my info. i bought a foam roller yesterday and used it as well as using a ball and rolling it around until you find a "spot" then holding on that spot for at least 30 seconds. i don't think i made it all 30 seconds and i had lots of "spots." OUCH!!! not fun but i will make myself do it and stretch.

jackie-so far, i can't tell if the shot is really helping. it's sore where i got the shot and my piriformis is really acting up. the whole area from the side of my hip to my piriformis just does not feel "right." my friend put me on a short-term high dose (2000 mg.!:eek: ) of anti-inflammatories.

shelly-yes, i am really starting to love tantrum girl. i think she's funny and kinda cute. there you go with the enabling again! i will have to go get that book...my secret cheetah (cathy :) ) gave me a gift card to the bookstore, so i guess i will use it today after work. you realize you are STILL enabling me. i'm going to go BROKE!

kristi-love your siggy. i think it's so cool that our little group did that! good idea, posh! lol about your boss getting your bug! maybe you can infect your boss' cofffee cup or something... i hope you are feeling better. get well vibes to you. {{{}}}

judy-yay on the siggy! i copied your recipe and am going to try it. i am really loving my crockpot. what a great purchase, especially in the winter! only thing is, i bought those liners, and, so far, both times they have leaked a bit at the bottom. nothing major (and cetainly still easier clean-up, but i was thinking it would be perfectly clean). mine came in a pink box, four to a box. those were the only ones at the store. are those what you use?

lori-yes, i am becoiming very fond of tantrum girl. here, this tantrum is for you having to work so much http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_20.gif

dallas-i would LOVE to swim. we have three olympic sized swimming pools with lanes and everything in my neighborhood (they even have times where they close the pool and only allow swimmers accesss-usually from 5 am-12 pm before the pool opens to everyone). unfortunately, the pool is closed because it's as cold as heck and i don't belong to a gym. i love to swim in the summer. i got to where i could swim a mile in about 35 minutes, which is good for me!

posh-how long did it take for your bursitis to clear up and what did you do to make it better? i think the shots will help that, i'm more worried about the pirformis because it really hurts! i can't wait to at least get back to the EXT as that nver hurt anything (neither did the bosu!). it's just my favorite thing to do...run...that i can't do http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_20.gif

well, it is about time (actually i'm runnig about half an hour late) for me to go look at my dvds and see what i can do. i am assuming i will be doing a mish mosh of a bunch of premixes. i guess i could do the kickbox without the kick. i'll see. maybe i can do a step workout without a step. very low-impact and it's almost like walking, right?

grrrrrr.

i hope you gals are having a great mornin'! so glad it's friday-eve (no tantrum girl on that one!!!)

Good morning cheetahs! I'm at work but only for tonight and then it'll be a couple of nights off:7 Had a great workout yesterday with B&G blast-- forgot what a burner that one is! Now I remember why I call it the "Oh no, not that again" workout! It fried me for sure and was barely able to get through HLD afterwards.

Cathy- so is there light at the end of the tunnel for you re: NB stuff? I bet it will certainly be a big TGIF for ya.

Sunny- Have a great circuit day... so I guess you're not an Amy fan?

Lorie- We cheetahs are terrific enablers for sure! Glad to hear you have a foam roller and are making use of it. It really gets to those hard to reach places! If it's the impact that you need to avoid I'm not sure why you can't use the EXT??

For today I was planning on a 5 mile run outside after my nap but they are forecasting a snowstorm so I guess it'll have to be on the TM. I'll see what itread catches my interest. For later today I'll
be doing DM ultracardioblast on the bosu:)

Later

ShellyC

Hi Cheetahs-

Shelly- Have you tried DM ultra cardioblast in the bosu yet? I was trying to decide on a non running cardio today to do along with S&H Bi/Tri. I think you made up my mind!

Cathy- my you have every minute packed in your day. Good luck with the filming

Christine- Your Dad sure has an ideal set up. Are you originally from the east coast? There is something magical about being near an ocean. IA the 4 mile walk on the ocean was a better choice yesterday.

Sunny- What circuit did you choose?

Lori- I do not understand why the EXT is off limits. Do you have the will power to walk only (with the HRM for fun) on the TM? I hope you enjoy those yoga DVD's. Thanks for the help with my signature. :)

We have a diner to goto tonight, our neighbors purchased a chef's dinners at a charity auction and have invited us and another couple along.

OK, TTFN

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning ladies!

I'm sorry but this will have to be a quickie post for now. I hope to get out of work at a *normal* time (unlike last night) and stop in here to catch up with everyone before bowling tonight.

No run happened yesterday and it ended up being an unplanned rest day. I was draggging when I woke up and I knew it was going to be a very hard day, physically so I decide to nix the run. I was going to do an O/D run *early* this morning but it was just too cold so here's what I ended up doing on the Bosu....talk about a sweatfest }(!!!

HCE Hi/Lo Intervals, stopped before KM blasts
SJP/SB Step and Hi/Lo Circuit, but had to stop before the last low section because I felt a blister starting in my right foot so I decided discretion was the better part of valor.

Gotta run! Hasta luego mi amigas!

Morning Cheetah-Babes!

Judy: Awesome siggy! You did a fine job. Love it! Enjoy the dinner tonight!:)

Christine: I am impressed with those pics too! I considered buying DH an iphone for Christmas but he works construction and has a tendency to drop his phone at work. Um..a $400 phone getting dropped goodness knows where? NO THANKS!:p I obviously decided against it. LOL Yeah, I imagine you miss you babes. Too bad they couldn't come with you. DH might get mad though cause then you may never leave!}(

Jackie: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I enjoy TJ. I wanted weighted gloves regardless so atleast I'll have them to show for it if TJ doesn't pan out for me. It LOOKS fun though and different from anything I have!:)

Cathy: Good job getting in a short work out last night. I know it's gotta be tough for you to find the energy if not the time these days. Thanks for that website. I haven't clicked on it yet. I'm trying to resist the urge! LOL We are getting a Wii but I may opt to just wait it out until they are back in stock and pretty easy to find. Congrats on your score though and have fun with it. It's neat and I can't wait to get one. I think DH is really excited that we'll have a system that I'll actually want to play with him. LOL Love the post-it smileys! You find the coolest stuff!

Sunny: Why don't you like slo-mo? I'm just curious.

Lorie: So what work out did you decide on? Get better soon!

Shelly: DM on the bosu..hmmm...I've never tried that...thanks for the food for thought!}( Enjoy the snow!

Wendi: Sounds like a fun work out this morning! The cheetahs are rockin' the bosu lately! :7

Looks like I'm all caught up!

BBIAB!

Good Morning Ladies –

I realized last night that I never mentioned my HLD workout yesterday morning. What a fun workout! I love it! I really liked combo 4. That has to be one of my favorite combos ever. It’s just fun!! Today I’m thinking will be Core Syn and probably another walk – unless it rains which it looks as if it’s thinking about. We’ll see.

Jackie – I was good again last night – nice to have a conscience on the boards. :p Thanks!

Cathy – Good job on the blood giving! And especially on the low key 20 minute EXT session. I once went for a 3 mile run the next day – that was pretty stupid. Made it 2 and about died. Had to walk the last mile – slowly. I’m pretty impressed with my new toy (the iPhone). It’s also a handy thing to have when you’re bored in an airport (or anywhere). :p Speaking of fun things – good job on snagging the Wi!! Have fun with it! I LOVE that you canceled the meeting – what a great first executive decision! I’d hire you! Enjoy your rest day – sounds like you’re a busy bee again!

Sunny – Enjoy your circuit! So you’re not a fan of Slo Mo, eh? It is different, but that’s what I like about it. To each her own! :p

Lorie aka Temper Tantrum Cheetah :+ - I’m a cardio junkie, too, and I was sidelined for two weeks once. Yeah, I threw temper tantrums, too. I’ve thought about wearing my HRM around for a day, but that strap drives me batty after a while. I think my dad would be thrilled to have the very lovely Cheetahs all converge on his house. He’d be in hog heaven (so-to-speak). Hope you get something in. Too bad it’s too cold to go for a real walk!

Shelly – I’m glad you have a few nights off! Every time I do the B&G Leg Blast workout, I think of you. It is certainly a burner. Enjoy your run – even on the TM – maybe you can beat the snow.

Judy – Oh, that dinner sounds like fun! Do you know which chef? Let us know how it was!

Wendi – Enjoy bowling tonight. Good job on listening to your body. And WHAT a sweatfest! Amazing!!

Wendy – No, the iPhone does not sound like it’s for your DH. They don’t liked to be dropped too much. Yeah, if I had Jimmy and DD15 I might not want to return. :p Although California has it’s moments, too. Have fun with whatever killer workout you choose!

I should move early to get in my workout as I don’t know if I’ll have to go get my sister or not. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...the next book just focuses more on womens issues, I am not done reading it yet. It makes me feel good about how much I have exercised in my life instead of being sedentary. I think sedentary people have much more pain as they age and their musculoskeletel system becomes more dysfuntional. Pete feels keeping that system functional is what helps us. Of anyone I know, you would be the one I would choose to "throw into the fire". I know you will do great...:)..Congrats on the Wii!!! Enjoy your rest but busy day.

Sunny...I am enjoying the next book. Pete's theory seems to be that most pain in your body comes from your musculosketel system being dysfunctional, so his exercises help get your system back to functioning normally and it does make sense to me. I think you must feel about Amy the same as I feel about Tracy!!

Lorie...I didn't know you could burn that many calories lifting weights!! That is great! I agree you should wait for the right PT. Stretching and the roller should help you in the mean time. Can you use an exercise bike? Honestly, the Pain Free book is the best investment I have made...it was $16 at Barnes & Noble and I think everyone should get it!

Wendi...sounds like a good Bosu sweatfest!

Wendy...I might like the new Kenpo then. I never liked the KenpoX because it moved so slow. I remember a guy saying he used 1 lb ankle and hand weights to kick up KenpoX! I agree that a workout is all about what you put into it.

Christine...Core Syn can be just a tough one to get started on. I know on one P90X rotation I ended up subbing some other "core type" workout for Core Syn. I bet the walk on the beach was great..:)..Power Hour was fun, I like the rep count going along with the music. More beautiful pictures...thank you for sharing. As I grew up close to the beach that is one thing I miss a lot.

Jackie...I think the "Pain Free" book is about the best investment I have made. This guy really seems to make sense and the exercises are helping me a lot. That is a long workout for 85 mins...

Shelly..that was nice of you to power walk a bit to catch up with a friend. My run was good yesterday, went 4.5. I had some hip tightness but I am thinking that for now, Kickboxing might be aggravating the hip area (I did KPC Tues) so I am not going to do any KB for a couple of weeks. I am enjoying the other book for Women.

Judy..that looks like a great recipe yesterday!! Sounds like a fun iTread. I like you new siggy.

Lori...good job with the 8 miles and 4 DS legs.

Dallas...I am enjoying the 2nd book from Pete too. I need to get my DH to do the hip exercises but I will need a 30 min commitment from him. I just know these exercises would help him. Good workout yesterday, did you get in any yoga?

Today I am doing B&G standing and abs, then 40 min on my Nordic.

Have a great day...:)

shelly and judy-he just wants me to do no hip/leg movement for three days or so. he said that he wants to give the shot some time to kick in and he also knows that i tend to overdo it. he basically said if i tell you you can do the ext you'll do it for 80 minutes (and, sadly, he is right). i am sure by this weekend i can get back on it again.

carole-i am going to get the book today...i promise!

wendy-i did a kickbox mish mosh

christine-just tell me when! it's so beeyootifull!

so, i did the KPC kick and punch premix, KM low impact premix, and the first routine from CK. for jumping jacks and jump rope, i did them on my "good" leg. for the jump kicks, i also did them on my good leg. when there was something with my legs i couldn't do, i just repeated the punch segment or madeup my own punch combos. all in all, it took 70 minutes and the HRM said i burned 520 kcal, with my highest HR at 168 and i think my lowest was 137 or something. i love my HRM but i DON'T want to get fixated on calories. although, i will say that i did not expect to burn so many calories with kickbox, especially with my modifications!!!

>carole-i am going to get the book today...i promise!
>
http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/5.gif[/img] I think it will help you Lorie....good job on modifying kickboxing!!

Good Morning My Beauuuuutiful friends!:):)

I started this post before I left work 3 hours ago but a coworker I haven't seen came in and I had to shut'er down:-( I didn't get to far into it through so here i am!

Todays workout is going to be BM2, I think. I haven't done it in a while and I think I will have the music pump'in and really get into it! Im also thinking of doing 4DS UB premix with BM2 UB. That would take quit a bit of time though and Im not sure how long DS's nap will be today.

Cathy** Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! Its funny how we all take rest days when we are to busy to workout, I don't think that would be considered a true rest day}(

Sunny** Which circuit did you do? I love circuit workouts! But I have to mix it in with the TM to make sure I get enough cardio factor in there. I am working night shifts all weekend so I think I will do circuit work for my workouts over the weekend.

Lorie** HRM can really suck you in but in can also be in a good way. I always thought that I burned more cals then what I actually did. My run outside always burned alot of cals but my inside workouts weren't anything great. I think HSC wasn't even 300 cals. Maybe thats how I lost the extra weight? I didn't eat so much throughout the day b/c I didn't burn as much? I have a habit of saying, I can have that cookie...I ran 7 miles today! LOL Again love tantrum girl and thats what I feel like sometimes! I don't mind working night shifts though and now that it is over I will be happy to see that OT on my paycheck!}(

Judy** Enjoy your dinner tonight! Sounds like fun!

Shelley** When you are at work and are sore from a previous workout do you not say anything b/c you don't want to "brag" about working out? When I am at work, or anywhere for that matter and I have DOMS, if I were home and did something, I would say "ooooooohhhhh" but when I am out in public I grin and bare it b/c I don't want people to think that I am one of those people who wants to brag about working out! When i read your post thats what I thought about. Just wondering last night when you buns were a burn'in, did you ever say...."ouchy":+ Im sure people are well aware that you workout though considering that you are a marathon runner. I just get people making comments like "oh, you wouldn't eat that" or something along those lines b/c in their eyes, b/c I workout, therefore I don't eat. Stupid people!

Wendi** Good job on the workout! You made up for yesterdays rest day!

Carole**Have fun with your workout!!!

Wendy** You didn't tell us what you have planned for the day girl!

Christine** Haven't chatted to you in a bit, how is the weightloss going? You were rock'in it! Hopefully you haven't hit a plateau yet! Its to early for that!

O.k Cheetah babes! Its getting harder to post all the time b/c DS likes to cling these days. He is only truly happy when we are on the floor with him! Ive had to stop numerous times so I would imagine someone else as posted since I started this!

Lori

:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Cathy - Glad you were able to get some kind of workout in after giving blood. Congratulations on picking up that Wii!! Tried to find one at Christmas but that was impossible. Laughing at your enabling overdrive comment. I'm trying to keep my CC in hibernation because I know I'll want to buy lots for the house. Congrats on the new position. I like your first executive decision. Yes, you know how to please. Enjoy your rest day.

Sunny - You and Amy really don't click, huh? Sorry you're not enjoying the workouts.

Lorie - So sorry you aren't getting any relief from the shots yet. You poor baby. Hope the anti-inflams help. Glad to see you survived your workout today. Now, don't you push it with that minimized cardio.

Shelly - For some reason, I just can't imagine snow in AZ. Hope you get that run in. Enjoy your nights off. That's the best thing about work - the days off. Have fun with DM. You're getting your money's worth out of that Bosu.

Wendy - Yeah, you can always use the weighted gloves with other workouts. What workout did you do today?

Christine - Glad you're behaving. Hope sis makes it today.

Carole - IA about Kenpo X. It moved too slow for me. I want to feel my HR up there during KB. You know Shelly loves those 85 minute workouts! :p Enjoy your workout.

Hello to all others.

I did iClimb #17 minus the core conditioning and Yoga for Hips & Thighs with Suzanne Deason.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Hi again!

I had to be honest. I did the DM cardio premix, not the ultra one. But I did do S&H biceps, Triceps and abs. Doing one day a week of BOSU stepping is a fun cross training cardio for me. For now I am sticking with Cathe productions as is or premixes. I do not want to buy anything for a while.

We are quite familiar with the chef for tonight's dinner; he just one 'Chef of the Year' in Rochester area. I am eating clean and light during the day in anticipation of a magnificent meal.

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

O.K I am offically pooped! I am going to copy this to all my checkins but hoping to be back later for personnals. DH just phoned and he needs me to pick him up so I have to dry my hair, change and put a little make up on this face! I can't go out in public like this! LOL

Soooo...todays workout was...4DS Shou,Bic,Tri,BM2,a 2 mile run (1st mile with speed, 2nd one at 6 miles an hour hills all the way)and then BM2 UB. During the shoulder work and Bic work my 15 lbs db's felt like they were 30's! I had a little bit of a headache before I started and I still have it! Im hoping that water will cure it!

BBL!
Lori:)

Ended up doing KPX Quick NRG premix then 30 minutes of Core Syn. I’m beat. But, I’ll go for a walk if Wendy wants, no problems. Ended up making a bad choice at McyD’s this morning on my way out to get Wendy, and now I have to be careful the rest of the day. Figured a killer workout would help!

Carole – Core Syn is a tough one. I was huffing and puffing through it as I have not done it in ages! It probably didn’t help that I did it after KBX. Oh well It was fun. I love the beach. It’s so relaxing. I would have loved to grow up by one! Nice workout today!

Lorie – Come on Down! :p Great job on the workout! It’s amazing how you can get a good workout in without doing much leg work. I count calories – but more to keep a consistent burn from week to week then to really put too much heart into it. It’s interesting about real calories expenditure during workouts and perceived. I really learned a lot about what works me and what doesn’t with mine.

Lorie – Oh I love BM2!! Did you have fun! Weight loss is at a stand still but that’s because there is too much going on here. Good news is that I haven’t gained. I’ll hold steady this week, then begin to lose again next.

Jackie – Sis is here. I went and picked her up this morning and we had a great chat on the way back (it’s about 1.25 hours each way). It was nice. The airline lost her luggage – but it will be delivered today.

Judy – Have fun tonight! Sounds like a great meal! YUM! Enjoy!

Well, sis is home with the groceries. She wants to cook for me tonight – no hardship, especially as it’s a WW meal. Enjoy all!

Hi Ladies.

I can't believe I came and posted all those personals yet completely forgot to post my work out plan for the day! LOL

I was supposed to do S&H tri's early this morning before hitting the gym for a run. Well, the DOMS monster is beating on me today. My upper body is yellin' at me after the back and chest work the past 2 days so I decided to give it a rest. I will just do S&H tri/bi work out as produced tmrw since I planned on doing the bi's and abs anyway.

So I went to the gym and did Itread 19/30 sprints. First time with this one. I loved it. She puts in an actual warm up first which she neglected to do for 13. I didn't realize it so I got a double warm up. Oh well. LOL. Anywho, w/o w/u or c/d I clocked 2.85 miles. I ran at .2 higher then the joggers paces she was calling out. I do that alot lately. I like the extra push!;) I'll be a fast cheetah yet! You just wait and see girls!}(

Now I am doin' laundry that let pile up and relaxing since I have no work out to worry about this afternoon. In fact, I think I may take a nap myself in a little while. :) I am going to my mom's for the weekly visit tonight. I actually get to VISIT and not just drop Joey off since I've already trained BF this week.

I am lovin' my mini S&H rotation but am sooo looking forward to starting the X+ on the 3rd! The recovery week in between the 2 is going to be LOVELY as well. ;)

So I may be crazy but I went ahead and entered the MDB transformation contest for February using my P90X before/after photos. It's not a contest where the customers vote so I'm not worried about feeling stupid or embarrassed or not measuring up to the competition. I figured I'd give it a shot and if I don't win I can enter again the following month and hope the competition isn't as steep!:p Nah..I wouldn't do that. LOL I WOULD, however, enter again (presuming I don't win this time) with my P90X+ results if I think they are good enough. We'll see what happens. :7

Boy, I'm chatty and I didn't even do personals yet!:p

Perhaps I should go wash dishes and straighten up a bit before I get to personals. It wouldn't be right to spend ALL of this free time I have this afternoon havin' fun with you ladies when I SHOULD be cleaning or something! LOL

BBIAB!:)

Hi Girls,

I didn't want to come and post until I could do personals. I don't have time as the kids just rolled in from school, but I got an e-mail from the Iron Core site and wanted to tell you (or kettlebell people) about it. There's a sale tomorrow on HSN:

http://www.hsn.com/gofit-7-lb-kettl...l-_-Google-_-Health and Fitness-_-kettle bell

That seems like a good deal. Though it's a 7# kettlebell. I use a 15# kb.

Anyway, I did Bosu Blast this early am. I had to let my regular morning workout slide. A friend offered to take my son early to the gym and play before his soccer class. That way I could do his birthday errands without him. It's too cold to have him in and out of the car. BRRRRR!!! I made it back just in time for his class. )I do plan on getting my second workout before the day is through. Hopefully, I'll get back here for personals as well.

Have a good one everyone! :)

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Howdy Cheetahs..

Today was HIIT and abs….going to check the post office today to see if any of the DVD’s I’ve purchased have come in. Let’s see, here’s what I ‘m waiting for: Absolutey Abs for the BOSU, CIA what ever it is for the BOSU, and Yogalates ….I’m getting bored with my Core Synergy Bosu workout so I’m hoping the new DVD’s will add some spice. I’ll try the yogalates on my rest day me thinks.

Cathy – LOL at you post-its obsession – my DD18 is a Post-it queen! Before she moved out, we used to ask her to “make a note for your brother” when he’d forget to do things….We once gave her a supply of post-its in her Christmas stocking…she loved em’…Hope your day goes well, I know what you mean about needing a caffeine IV. Some days I am feeling my way via the furniture to the kitchen to makes my selves some Java…not really, but it seems like it…lol…

Sunny – So you don’t like Slo-Mo? Isn’t that Amy Bento that most people like? I previewed her stuff on Collage and I’m sorry to say, I think she would annoy the bajeebers outta me. I’m kinda a freak when it comes to getting annoyed easy though. But Cathe a very few others are the only gals I prefer for the workouts. Also Cathe has been the best for me when it comes to being the most strenuous and worthwhile.

Lorie – Tantrum girl..Awe, I’m so sorry about your piriformis pain. When I had the bursitis, the MD gave me the SHOT..ouch. It seemed to help for a bit but I was stooooooooopid and ran too early and made matters worse. I eventually took a long break from running and then found the foam roller which helped a lot. I probably should have been in PT. Also, I was skeptical about if it really was bursitis because I did have a bad fall on that side of my hip while trail running. Anyway, I was depressed and got even fatter from not running but then again I was frolicking in the vineyards at the same time sooo…um, that is probably the REAL reason the weight came on so fast. Me thinks you should check out the ART thingey that was recommended, use the roller and balls daily (now that does sound strange but you know what I mean), and take it easy on running for a while. I know not running is the very hardest part because runners are addicted and there’s nothing like it but still, you have to give thy body time to heal or it will bark back. I did start cycling and used the elliptical before I ran again so I don’t see any reason why you can’t use them for cardio. Just don’t go all out like you’re an Olympic medalist – get in the cardio but don’t overdo it. Phew….that was a lot…I plan on getting the pain free book this weekend so as Carole has recommended, I think the book will help as well…Sending healing vibes your way….

Shelly – I really love your siggy! We’ve been getting a few inches of snow then it melts, then it snows, etc. I hope you have a nice run today!

Judy – Love your siggy! I cracked up over the quarters comment from the lady in FL. We could almost call you bouncin’ quarters cheetah but Likes2bfit is more suitable for you me thinks. Enjoy your chef’s dinner tonight! WOW – All I have to say is…LUUUUUHHHHKEEEEEE! HHHHmmmm maybe someone will break out some Cakebread or something! lol

Wendi – Really like your Disneyfied siggy! How’s the lump situation? I hope much better. Have fun bowling tonight…

Wendy – I dunno, My DD17 has an iphone with a rubberized cover on it. I think the Iphones are pretty durable, because hers works as good as the first day and she drags that thing everywhere including skiing. I think the protective cover helps a lot. Your DH just may be able to enjoy an Iphone after all….

Christine – your Dad’s house is beautiful! Kinda like when I visit Posh DS, I don’t like to leave the castle…lol. I like your siggy just fine, what I was referring to about the Monday’s post was a blurb I made about you and I having a cheetah pact to stay on clean foods and no more extras this week. It is ok though, cuz it sounds like you have been doing great and so have I. Hey, you’d return to Cali, I just know it…it’s the WINE…lol.

Carole – you have both books? Hmmm..should I start with the first one or just get the Womens’ book? Did you get snow? We have been getting a few inches off and on and it just melts…Good thing I guess since I hate driving on Icy Hwy 174 when it is snowing and sticking. As for getting DH to do 30 mins of hip exercises…maybe book an exercise date with him and then SHOW him the exercises. I dunno…just a thought…I did B&G floor with my BFL lower body weights yesterday….I love everything about B&G….

Hi Lori – Sounds like you’ve been busy workin’ away. I sometimes have trouble posting from work due to too many interruptions as well. But DS is another story – understandably that lil’ cutie comes first. Enjoy your day…

Jackie – Do you like Suzanne Deason? Is she the instructor that does a beginning yoga workout? I think I have done that before and she was really good and sort of soft spoken. I just have trouble with the brassy sounding instructors. Kinda like doing a workout to Rachel Ray or something….lol.

Dallas – Um, I see you fit right in to the enabling mode around here…lol. Bosu Blast is a workout on one of the DVD’s I’m waiting for to arrive. Two workouts a day? What will be your second today?

Have a great rest of the day Cheetahs!

Thomasina

Posh- We are guaranteed to have good wine. Cakebread would be just fine. :9 I'll let ya know what we drink.

Lori- sorry about your busy work day. And do not worry about that little sweet DS who loves you on the floor with him. He will be too big in no time!

Dallas- Your friend did you a nice favor :) I hope you got all your "to do's" done in time.

Wendy- sorry about the lack of chest strength.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.