CHEETAHS sunday 10/29

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning,

i have no idea why i am up so bright and early. I fell asleep early last night after having a headache all day. I went to the track to run yesterday and along the way i was fighting myself not to turn around and go back home for some reason i just wasn't into it. I got to the track and nooone was there and i didn't feel comfortable running there by myself with my headphones on. so i did what i saw others doing and that was run around the university (wake forest). My first time running on the concrete in a very long time. It felt so good. I was really able to get into it. Not sure how far i ran, i just ran!! It's amazing what a little change of scenery can do for you! Today is weight work not sure what i do yet.

cathy- how was your nyc trip? was this your first time?

wendy- your sister has six children? Wow!! are you tired today, lol. i do plan on teaching TK. seems like you've enable everyone to purchase jari, lol:D :D

jess- i am happy that your renovation project is coming to an end an things can go back to normal.

shelly- sorry about your injury flaring up again. hopefully it will heal soon. have fun with the elliptical and bike.

laurie- did the girls have fun in toronto? did mommy enjoy some time to herself}( :D

laura- i think you would enjoy jari and p90x, however i agree cathe is the best!

katrina- a 7mile run on the treadmill..you go girl. that's awesome. i start to get bored after 5 miles. thank goodness for my ipod;)

christine- yea!!! what wonderful news!!! I am so very happy to read all is well with you. I know you feel so very relieved. How was your party last night? did you and dh party it up??:D }( :p

pamela- hello. nice to "meet" you:) .

hi, to all the cheetahs today. i hope everyone enjoys today and everyday!

Good Morning Cheetah Girls!:)

Sunny: So I think you need to do some Jari today, don't you? :p
Yes, my sister has 6 kids...she is my hero, that is for sure!:7 Glad you enjoyed your run so thoroughly y'day. Isn't it great when you are really into it? The worst is when you feel like you are forcing every step. I HATE that!

Well, it's cold and windy out there this morning but I'm going to dress the best I possibly can considering the clothes I have and go for it! I don't have any particular goal in mind...I'm just gonna go and see what happens! I just purchased a long sleeve running shirt from TJ Maxx on Friday and I am now VERY happy about that!}(

The day with my nieces and nephews was fun. We went and saw a production of Beauty and the Beast that is geared for kids. It was pretty funny. My sis and her BIL were in the city seeing the Broadway version so my mom thought it would be cool to the take the kids to the same show. :) After that we went back to my mom's house and had lunch, played outside and then before ya know it we were off to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. It was a looooong day! I was exhausted but it was fun.

Hope everyone pops in today!:)

Hi cheetahs, happy Sunday!

I did take yesterday as a rest day, so as soon as I catch up with personals, I’m headin’ out the door for a 6 mile run followed by GS CT. A few people asked why I was in New York yesterday…it was for a professional conference at Columbia University.

Sunny :: no, not my first time to the city. Great job on the run yesterday!

Wendy :: I hear you on the cold & wind. I'm about to get geared up myself! Headbands and gloves today for sure!

Jess :: thanks, my ‘do isn’t really “new”…it was just a trim…but I love it when I get it professionally blown out. Glad you are making some progress with your knee.

Shelly :: it's great that you’re maintaining a positive outlook on your injury and doing what you can. The new DVDs will keep you busy, I’m sure. :)

Laurie :: how was your Pump It class? That's got the Black Eyed Peas song stuck in my head now. :)

Carole :: sounds like you’re digging RTTC. I own that one as well as S&L and now I can’t remember which one of the two I tried. I really have to force myself to deviate from Cathe every now and then! Enjoy the football today--I might be getting suckered into watching another Eagles game.

Katrina :: Oh, I live in Jersey, so it wasn’t really a “stay.” :) Nice job on the 7 mile TM run. I’m in awe – don’t think I’d last that long on one of those!

Christine :: I love it, too and get up there every few months when I can. This time it was for “business.” How was the Diwali party?

Pamela :: good to see you again. My classes are going very well this year…I’m lucky – I have really great kids again. Thanks for asking. Yes, I am in Jersey. Congrats on your new job! And no, not to worry, with running & Cathe back in your life, you will melt those lbs. off in no time. Sorry to hear about the scare you went through…please don’t worry about being a downer here…the cheetahs are here to support one another! So come on back!

Hi to LD, Laura, Judy, Jennifer, and anyone else I missed unintentionally. Have a great day! Will be back if I can.

-cathy :)

sunny d glad your headache is gone and way to work thru it at the track. I didnt really feel like running on the treadmill lastnight but after doing it for awhile I was glad I did it.

cathy hope you enjoyed your rest day!

seeking guns just wanted to say hi!!

hi to barb,christine,carole,laurie,jess,shely,wendy and everyone else!!

My soreness has let up just in time for class tomorrow night. I got on the scale late lastnight,10:30pm, I know dont ask me why I would get on the scale so late at night but to my surprise it wasnt as bad as I thought,especially for being that late so I figured if I weighed myself at 7am like I normally would then I could probably take a couple of pds off and that would mean I have dropped a couple of pds since I started teaching,YEAH!!!I only weigh myself about every 3-4weeks just to keep an eye on things and of course I go by my clothes.

talk with you all later!!!

Hey Ladies!:) I'm stunned and amazed to say that I slept for 10 hours last night!!!! It's nice to have the extra hour today and a bit of a lazy Sunday morning before working out. I'm going to mix up some CTX cardio and maybe SH tris and bis (haven't done any SH in ages!). My 2 older Girls are still in Toronto and will shop at some megahugemungous outlet mall before heading home this afternoon. I talked to them last night, they had a great time at the concert and I can't wait for them to come home and give me a more detailed account.

Sunny, that sounds like a wonderful run. Running outside and enjoying the scenery is such a treat. My 3rd daughter (12 y.o. Faith) didn't go with her big sisters so we went out for a lovely Italian dinner. She's very good company and I love having one on one time with my daughters.

Wendy, what a full day you had!! I love the story of Beauty and the Beast, I took my Girls to the Toronto production years ago and oddly enough went to the Rainforest Cafe afterwards. Enjoy your run, hope you stay warm, I've got stuff blown all over my lawn this morning.

Cathy, have a great run! Was the conference interesting and productive. I love going to conferences, I usually run into somebody I went to school with. There's a huge massage therapy conference about 3 hours from here next week but I can't go:( I didn't have to leave the house to 'Pump-it' yesterday. I taught BodyPump for 3 years so I have the training DVDs here and use them to workout. BEP's 'Pump-it' was in a recent release as a bicep track. I love it when the music and movement mesh seamlessly. Enjoy your Sunday!

Laura, nice that the scale was friendly last night, great way to end the day.

Carole, I've not heard of the band you mentioned but I bet the Girls have. I love the alternative stuff too! The Girls have as diverse a CD collection as their Mama and I'm glad for that. Elizabeth is learning to play the bass guitar and has been pulling out some of my CDs, getting the tabs off the internet and playing along. She just got acrylic nails for the first time on Friday and said she told the technician to file them so that they wouldn't get in the way of her playing. The nails look really good and she is thrilled with them.

Okay, enough lazy Sunday, I need to get moving!

Later Cheetahs!

Take Care
Laurie

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny...do you have the time change where you live? I know thats why I was up a bit earlier, gaining an hour. Good job on the run when you didn't feel like it! Enjoy your weight workout.

Wendy...sounds like you had a fun day yesterday! 6 kids still boggles my mind! So you are doing an outdoor run today?

Cathy...I do like Jari's workouts. She might get on my nerves though. I have always thought compound exercises were a good thing to throw in now and then. Cathe is and will always be my fav, but mixing things up is also a good thing. I think the Eagles should do well against the Jags...:)

Laura..you were brave to weigh at 10:30PM...I would scare myself weighing at that time!!...:)

Laurie...have fun with S&H, I really like it but don't do it for longer than 3 weeks at a time. Yes Nickleback seems to be my fav these days! I was shocked that my 20 yr old nephew has a Boston song on his cell phone. Boston is one of my all time fav Rock bands. So is this the 1st time for your daughter to have acrylics? That is cool. I actually love putting nails on someone for their 1st time...:)

Pamela...thanks for stopping by and saying HI! Thank you so much for the prayers for my nephew and family. He is home and doing good. He is going to a spinal rehab here and is liking it. I am sorry about the breast scare and you being down. But we all get the downers! Congrats on the new job!!! I might be doing the Nov rotation too, as I get my workouts monday...YIPPEE!! I bet the weight will come off as soon as you get back on a schedule. Good luck on your first day at work Monday...check back when you can...we miss you...:)

Jennifer...that sounds fun, meeting up with people to run trails every Sat!

Sending (((HUGS)))) to ElaineTYR thru this difficult time. I think she might be doing a 16 miler today. I hope it goes well for her.

I will be meeting up with friends at one of our lakes for a 10 mile trail run, I'd like to go farther but I'll see how I feel...then Football!!!

Have a great day...:)

Hi Cheetahs,
I ran 8 miles this morning outside in Michigan where it’s 35 degrees—but since the sun was out for the first time in days on end, I told myself “this is California..” and it helped.
The run was fun and I felt pretty good during it. I used the Itread outdoor for part of it and didn’t like Grace’s voice as well as Keith’s on iClimb.

Went for a walk yesterday with a new friend who turns out teaches yoga and has met Mr. YP, too, like Susan has. She said he is very fun to work with. I may go to a yoga class she teaches.

Sunny—glad the headache is gone. I get headaches a lot too and know how much of a downer they ccan be. Sleep can be very helpful.

Cathy—good for you that you have a nice group of kids this year. That must make grading papers more fun because you like the kids!!Have a good run and GS CT. That’s a hard tape. Going to NY for a day sounds great.

Wendy—so if I buy some Jari, tell me again which one or ones to get and why? Enable me, Cheetah! Glad you had fun with your nieces and nephews and family.

Laura—I agree with Carole that you are brave to weight yourself at night. I’m glad you are feeling good and healthy these days. Have fun teaching tomorrow night!

Laurie—10 hours of Zzzzzs. Excellent! Have a fun day, CTX cardio is always fun to do. I haven’t done SH in ages either and have been thinking about doing a SH rotation sometime soon.

Christine—how was the celebration? I love the compromise on party behavior with DH.

Carole – Have fun on your run today and watching football. My DH and DS had some friends over yesterday to watch the Michigan game.

((((hugs)))) to Elaine, too – I hope you are doing ok. I’m thinking of you.

Pamela—Hi again. Glad you are doing ok and that the mammograms ultimately found nothing to be concerned about. Very stressful I’m sure. Keep checking with the cheetahs when you can. We miss you!

Hi to everyone else: Judy, Katrina (7 m on treadmill? Very impressive..!!) LD, Jess, Shelly C, Elaine, and everyone I am forgetting at the moment.

Have a great Sunday!
-Barb
:) :) :)

Hi, cheetahs! I’m back just to report in. I ran a little over 6 miles…it wasn’t as cold/windy as I thought…the sun was nice & bright…and the fresh air felt great. I had to take a quick shower to stop shivering before I moved onto GS CT. That has to be my all-time fave workout. Love it! I felt like I was up for yoga afterward but decided I better use some time to get schoolwork done instead.

Laura :: yes, I did enjoy the rest day. We did do a lot of walking in the city, of course, so it was good to still be a little active. Glad your soreness is gone. Don’t know if you realized…but I (Cathy) am seeking_guns. :)

Laurie :: you must’ve needed the sleep! Glad you enjoyed a nice night out with Faith. As soon as you mentioned Italian, my stomach started rumbling! The conference was not as productive as I’d have liked. The keynote speaker was the main draw for me, and he rearranged his schedule to present later in the day, so I missed him, unfortunately.

Carole :: I enjoyed the time change this morning, too…don’t know how I’ll feel about it during the week when I try to get in my late afternoon runs. I HATE running the dark. But what can ya do? Sunday morning runs are my favorite. I know what you mean about Jari being a little…I don’t know…odd? Is that the word I’m looking for? So how’d you do on your run? Did you surpass 10?

Barb :: Great run this morning…I’ll have to try that California strategy sometime. :) I do like my students…but um, no, it doesn’t make grading papers any easier. *lol* I am getting better about juggling the paper load, though.

Also want to send out (((hugs))) to Elaine (TYR). We’re thinking of you!!

Have a great day, everyone ~ catch up with you in the AM.

-cathy :)

Good morning all! Unlike the rest of you beautiful cheetahs I didn't get an extra hours sleep last night but I got enough and feelin good:) The cowboy spirit is alive and well in Arizona and we don't set our clocks back for no one! I think we are now the only state in the continental US that doesn't.

Anyway, yesterday was a cardiofest day for me. After getting home from work and my nap done my groin was feeling pretty good so I cautiously took a 4 mile run on the TM. Then I tackled L&G...love that one! I figured it was good prep for B&G (tomorrow). After lunch the weather was so great I took the bike out for a spin....11 hilly miles around my neighborhood. Later I got in 45 miles on the elliptical while watching the news! Okay, I'm fried today }( My plan is to do some fun step workout....not sure what yet. I'll go down and stare at the collection after I'm through here!

Happy Sunday cheetahpals!

ShellyC

Personals:7 :7 :7 :7

SunnyD- You sounded like you had a great inspiring run today. It's wonderful discovering a new route! I could never run around a track
way too boring for me....I'm afraid I have the attention span of a puppy!

Wendy- Hope your getting in a great run and breaking in your cool new running shirt! DH and I experienced the Rainforest Cafe for the first time a month ago in Phoenix... what a fun experience!

Cathy- You work your tail off during the week and still go to conferences on weekends:eek: :eek: My hats off to you! And today a 6 miler!!! I hope you have a RELAXING afternoon planned. You deserve it.

Laura- Congratulations on your weight loss Girl!!!! I make myself step on the scale once a week. If you see a pound or two creep on its alot easier dealing with it.

Laurie- Hey, I read your story on the Open Discussion Forum a little while ago. It was in response to the thread about starting out. A very inspirational story!!!

Carole- Have a great 10 mile trail run today! You have a nice day planned.... a good run and then some football! Your mention of the Jari Love RTTC w/o intrigued me. I've been hearing alot of positive chatter about it. I think I may try it after I've thouroughly gone through Cathes new DVDs.

Barb- wooohoooo 8 miles today. WTG :7

Pamela- So nice to hear from our long lost Florida Cheetah! I'm sorry you went through a down period:-( It happens to the best of us but it sounds like you're getting back on track now! Best of luck on your new job. The extra weight will slide right off of you I'm sure. Not to worry:)

Okay...my kitty has been annoying me all this time getting in my way and now has settled on my nap and is snoring away! I joke that she gets this from my DH!

Time for some stepping fun!

ShellyC

Good morning wonderful Cheetahs! I had just stopped by to take a peek at what was going on with you all with no intention of posting anything. That is, until I saw myself mentioned here today! You all have no idea how much it means to me.

Yesterday was my brother's funeral and I doubt that I need to explain how difficult the past 4 days have been. Even though the story ends here it's not over for those of us who loved him so much. Again, thank you so much for thinking of me.

Carole is right, I did have a 16 mile run scheduled for today but I was up very late last night so will change my long workout until tomorrow. The running provides a focus and helps with the sadness but I'm just too darned tired today.

It sounds like you are all going along just fine for the most part. Jess is getting back into the swing of it and everyone else is getting their runs in too! New DVDs are on the way!!! Can't get much better than that! Shelly, I'm sending you good, positive thoughts for your groin injury!

Thanks again and I'll talk to you all later!

It's me again! I am a very happy step geek today:) I did the CTX S&I, 10-10-10 step portion and All Step, too fun. I only had to modify a little. SH bis and tris was great, very fresh as I haven't used it a lot. I think I'll do 3 weeks of SH and see what happens.

Elaine, lovely to see you, you must be exhausted (((hugs))):) . Even in your obvious grief your caring and ever supportive spirit shines through.

Carole, aaaahhhh, Nickleback. I think Chad Kroeger is an uber hottie, I love his wide mouth:* }( but as much as I adore him I'd love to see him do something with his hair. Their music is definite sing-a-long, dance around stuff around here! Have a good run and fun with football!

Barb *brrrrrr!!* 35 degrees eh? You must have been one chilly cheetah at the start. I love your California imagery, it's fascinating how a strong mental focus can effect the body...great job!!:)

Cathy, too bad you missed the key-note speaker! Sounds like you enjoyed your run today, I'm a bit jealous:) but will probably get out for a run late next week after I see the PT.

Shelly, HOLY CARDIO GIRL!!!!:7 We're you ravenously hungry this morning or what!!! Your bike ride sounds heavenly, I didn't get out on mine as much as I would have like this summer but may still get a few chances before it gets too cold. Your kitty sounds like she has tons of personality and a lot of fun perstering you:D Thanks for the feedback on my post:)

Oh, I almost forgot, way back I bought a rebounder and used it for a week or so, it was a cheapo model and I took it back. Well the Shopping Channel had an Urban Rebounder segment yesterday with 10 workouts included on 2 DVDs. I caved and ordered it!! I'm really looking forward to getting it! I'm going to have lots to keep me busy with new toys and new workouts on the way! Woo Hoo, it's my vice, what can I say:+

Happy Sunday Cheetahs!!

Take Care
Laurie

Hi Cheetahs!

Ended up doing a 5 mile treadmill run followed by 15 minutes of elliptical yesterday. Today will be a step workout. Not sure which one yet. I survived the Diwali party! It was fun seeing everyone again. The women all play a game where we get gifts, wrap them up, and then pick numbers. The first person picks a gift and unwraps it. The second can either take the first person’s gift (snatching) or pick a gift of her own. It goes around and around for a while as everyone is snatching gifts from each other and laughing hysterically. The game is over when the last gift has been opened. It’s fun. A couple of the ladies want to run the half with me next year, so I might have training partners. I hope so, that would be fun.

Elaine – I’m sooo sorry to hear about your brother. I cannot imagine what you’re going through right now! {{{{{HUGS}}}} You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Carole – I am still shocked at the whining and complaining. Then I had to laugh because one of the chief whiners posted that people ought to stop whining! Oh well, people will be people. I guess that’s what makes us interesting. Enjoy your run today! I’ll be watching football too, of course.

Pamela – WE MISSED YOU!!!! Wow! And I thought I had it bad!! Mine was nothing compared to yours! I’m so glad that all is well now!!! I’m sooo sorry you had to go through that, and the job too?! Insult to injury… We are very happy to have you back and healthy, Pamela!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Jennifer – hope your run yesterday went well!! Let me know which trail you’re running! My next race is the Big Sur 10.6 miler – so I need to train hills.

Laura – I know when I get the workouts I’m going on a marathon as well! I am excited, but it will be at least a week for me, probably more. I ordered late. Way to go on losing weight! That’s wonderful!!! I do want to take one of your classes!! I went to school at BGSU so I’m familiar with Fremont, OH.

Sunny - sorry you had a headache all day yesterday! Good job on getting a run in anyway!!

Cathy – Enjoy your run today!! Hope the conference went well! A teacher’s job is never done, is it? I admire you for teaching.

Wendy – what a fun day you had yesterday! That sounds like a blast! Enjoy your cold run this morning!

Laurie – 10 hours? I did that Friday night – it felt wonderful – doesn’t it? Glad your daughters are having fun. Your 12 yo must have loved the one-on-one time with you. I love taking my youngest out by ourselves.

Barb – chilly run! Holy cow! Hate to tell you, but it’s not 35 in California today – probably about 55. But early morning runs are the best when the air is nippy, you can see your breath, and you’re the only thing moving. I love the feeling. I like Grace – she seems a bit pushy, but I need that when I’m running. She works you hard!

Shelly – I think Indiana still doesn’t change clocks, but other than that, you’re right… Everyone else does. Still cannot figure out why! WOW! What a workout yesterday! I think I would enjoy working out with you some day. I’m chuckling over your kitty! I miss that. I cannot have kitties cause DH is allergic. x(

christine where do you live now? My cousin works at the campus in bowling green.

thanks cathy,confusion on my part with the names.

carole-I know I was brave hoping on there that late,dont know why I did but it had been over a month since my last weigh in, to make matters more scary I am at the end of that time of the month ,so I was expecting something bad. but then again, there are times when I think the number will be less because I feel skinnier and it will be heavier.YIKES!! you just never know what that darn thing will say.

I am getting ready to take my kids trick or treating tonight. My husband took them lastnight in clyde. hopefully it will tire them out,two nights in arow.

talk with you all later!!

i was beginning to think i wouldn't be able to squeeze in a workout today. we are gettting our home ready for my mil to move in with us for awhile. so there's alot that needs to be done. however i just finished step blast--whew what a blast it is!!

laura-congrats on the weightloss. have fun trick or treatin':D

carole- i looooooooove nickelback!!

Laura - Happy Trick or Treating tonight! Have fun! I miss taking my girls around - they're too old now (or too cool, can't figure out which). I live in California now.

Sunny - you're a sweet gal - taking in your MIL! I assume you get along with her well. Glad to hear you got in a workout.

I might not get in a workout today, actually. Sunday's are busy for me. I just finished cooking the meals for next week and I'm doing laundry, and hanging out with my DD13 - she's blasting Broadway. It's a good thing I'm married, if I weren't I think she'd be trying to set me up with Michael Macguire (the Broadway star, not the baseball player!). I keep trying to tell her that even if I were single, I wouldn't date a man prettier than I am!! He can sing though - wow! Oh and yeah, football is on!

Hey everyone! I just got back from vacation last night. I was thrilled to find my new Cathe's there waiting for me! Woohoo! I ran first thing this morning (in the cold!) for 3.6 miles and then came in and did Butts and Guts. I just could not wait to try it. It was a great workout! I thought is was just perfect!

Sounds like everyone has been really busy. I have not got to catch up on all of the posts from the past week, but I did want to say to:

Elaine - I am so sorry about your brother. I know nothing I can say will help you feel better, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. I remember when Dad passed away in January, my workouts and running kept me going and that was how I could keep my mind focussed.

Christine - I am sooo glad your second report was good news! That is such a relief, I am sure! I'll bet you really do feel like a weight has been lifted! My appointment is the 7th and I am really nervous about it.

Hi to everyone else and I will try to catch up on the posts and personals tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great evening!!! Monday tomorrow....blah! Vacation over with....blah!

Linda

Barb...it was about 38 here this morning!! Although now it is about 78! Good job on the 8 miles. I am with you on liking Keith over Grace! I am truly just a pro football fan, don't watch college but my Mom is huge Notre Dame fan.

Cathy...sounds like you had a good run and workout. I usually get chilled on Sunday runs when I get home too. If I don't get a shower quick my lips turn blue!! Someone on the Open Forum referred to Jari as too much "Barbie like", so maybe thats it...:)..I don't like the time change either when it gets dark so early...yes I did surpass 10 by a half a mile!!

Shelly...I thought maybe Hawaii didn't set their clocks back either? Holy Moly...you do enjoy your cardio!!! If you do decide on Jari, Deep Discount DVD has the BEST prices, like 8 bucks! www.deepdiscountdvd.com

Elaine..thanks for posting...:)...and absolutley no explanations neccesary! I know how difficult the aftermath of death of a loved one can be. Sending good long run vibes for tomorrow...:)

Laurie the step geek!!!....you are too cute...not sure I have seen any of the Nickelback boys...but I will say "Photograph" sticks in my head and I have "Savin' Me" as my cellphone ring...:)..and did I mention "Far Away"....

Christine..I have played that gift game at X-mas parties and it can be alot of fun. That is cool about prospective training partners! Yes, that chief whiner really irritated me with ALL her threads!!!

Laura...2 nights of trcik or treating for your kids!!! Lucky little ones...:)...do you get any of thier candy??

I had a very fun 10.5 mile run this morning. The fall colors were just beautiful around the lake. I know, I should have a pic...no fall colors but a nice waterfall...:)

http://www.nps.gov/whis/planyourvisit/images/whisfalls_2.jpg

G'afternoon, almost evening to my Cheetah pals!! It's been a busy day!! I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep this morning, getting up at 6AM wasn't so difficult!! I got up & did Muscle Max (all of it). And..... it didn't feel difficult!!!!! I remember when I first got it in March (my first Cathe workout!!) thinking I'd never be able to match Cathe in weight. But this time I did match her or go heavier!!!!! I am telling a difference from the Gym style workouts- YEAH!!! And then I made pumpkin waffles & got everyone up for church so I didn't have time to post. We had a special service & then a potluck so we didn't get home til after 2. It's nice though because now we don't have church tonight. Greg went out hunting & the girls are having a blast playing w/ marbles & cars on the new floor!!! ;-) And Cathy- they were practicing their ice skating in their socks, so you're welcome to come by & try it out!! :p

Soo.... crazy me decided to do L & G, and for something different I tried out the Leg Press Mania. I really liked it actually, I'm sure I'll be feeling some DOMS after that & MM this morning too!! ;-) Again, can you tell I'm feeling better???? :) Finally!!

OK, gotta go do some laundry & get a few things organized around here. I'm so glad the floor is done!!! I'll take some pics to post later. We're going to carve out our pumpkins after Greg & Brian (his brother) get back!

Have a great night!

Elaine ~ I'm thinking of you. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Having just lost my Grandma to cancer I can't say I know exactly what you're going through but I can relate a bit. It's a hard time & brings up all sorts of emotions/ feelings. Please let us know if you need anything. PM me if you want to chat!!!

I NEED TO BE BETTER ABOUT CHECKING IN

Sorry!

The last two weeks have been HARD. My FI went into the hospital about a week ago and I was a single parent for about a week. After things calmed down I then could not sleep. The last week has been spent in a sleepless haze. I have not worked out since last Saturday which was a 8 mile run. I have to get back on track this week.

Anyone care to write a rotation for me that would rotate Cathe with running? I want to keep with my longer runs on Saturdays with two shorter weekday runs (to equal half the dsitance of the Saturday run).

Tomorrow I will be doing the easiest of Cathe's DVD's according to the rankings.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.