::: CHEETAHS ::: Saturday...happiness runs

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetah babes! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif

How is everyone this Saturday morning? What did our Black Friday adventurists score yesterday? http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_shop.gif

Looks like I was the last to post yesterday and therefore have no personals to catch up with at this point. :)

I'm up early as usual to try to have a productive morning before heading off to my massage with my BF around mid-day. Later tonight, a group of us are heading out to officially celebrate her b'day.

My workout will be iClimb #4 (I think), the circuit workout. Can't wait to try it out!!

Have a GREAT day, ladies! Will BBL...
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Good morning! Looks like everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Cathy - Oh my goodness! I do remember you, Wendy and Shelly running a race together. It is amazing that you were able to go ahead and run! I really like iClimbs. Sometimes I use them on the treadmill, instead of my EXT. Seems like the music is better on iClimbs than on iTreads! Enjoy your machine!!

Lori - I need to do HIS/LIS again, too! I have done the weight work a lot, but I have only done the step portions once each. I may forget the choreography, too! I loved them! Good workout! Good girl for doing your cards already! I plan to do mine this week!

Lorie- I think you did a great job on your ½! Are you going to do the Atlanta ½ or full marathon? Is it hot in Atlanta in March? That is awesome that you did two 10 milers and didn’t get tired! Did ya make it shopping with DF yesterday?

Jackie - The nap did help and it felt wonderful! I did brave Black Friday shopping yesterday. I went in the afternoon (around 3:00) and it actually wasn’t “that” bad. Did you go shopping? Good workout!

Christine - I like KBX a lot! I haven’t done it in a while, but it was one of my fav kickbox workouts. I agree it is very modifiable! Did you enjoy your nap on Thanksgiving? Did the dinner with the boss go well?

Enjoy iClimb 4 today!

Carole - Well, dear, are you still walking after yesterday’s workout? ;) Sounds super tough! Hmmm…I will definitely keep that in mind about HIKB! I did like Cardio Sweatfest (the KB section), although it wasn’t super intense, it was good….except I didn’t like the blocking section towards the end! Good job on your 6 mile run in the wind, as well!

Shelley - I am glad your dinner came out well and good job getting your 6 miles in! You are amazing …working all of those long shifts and still doing all that you do!

Wendy - Glad you had a good workout with the Bosu DVD! Which one did you get? I have a few by Mindy and then Double Cardio (CIA) with Season and Sharon Twombly. Season does the Bosu cardio and I love it! It is one of my favorites! The other ones are strength based…..but I did have a ball with the cardio one!

Yesterday I did Tracey’s HISMII and the SUB from her Parts DVD. I really did enjoy it!
I will probably run today!

Hi to everyone and hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Linda

Good morning cheetahs,

cathy- so glad you are enjoying your elliptical. i love iclimb #4!!
i did do a little shopping yesterday. only went to one store, toysrus and it was a mad house. i got what i needed and the rest will be internet shopping, lol.

linda- enjoy your run today!

wendy- you asked a question the other day and i didn't get a chance to answer before. i am somewhat excited about the HM. you know it' s like i can't believe i am actually do this. i really wish i would have thought it thru better and did one in the spring (as i am not a cold weather person) but oh well. thanks for being excited for me:) . which bosu dvd did you get?

christine- i just ordered two new spinerval dvd's. can't wait to get them in!!

ladies, i must apologize, so sorry i've been such a slacker on the personals. i've just gotten so busy again it's hard to fit it all in. however i think about each and everyone of you and am so happy everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving. I am really excited to have found and connected with you all!!:)

yesterday i did 4DSB&B and core and today i am doing 4DS legs and then taking a spin class. dh says he is going to take it with me...we'll see about that, lol.

ttyl...

Hi Linda and Sunny!

Linda :: it really wasn't a bad crash...but apparently it doesn't take much when you've got a ton of steel throwing your body forward...I thought staying active was probably the best thing, and my chiro agreed...I am so happy to hear you like that CIA workout...that is one I have coming to me...enjoy your run today!

Sunny :: I passed by a Toys R' Us around here, and yeah, I would NOT have wanted to be in that place. Ya do what ya gotta do to get a good bargain, though! :)...No apologies necessary on the personals. We all get busy - esp. this time of year - and absolutely understand...have fun w/ spin today. Let us know if DH comes through.

[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

HI Cheetah Friends

This Cheetah had to be MIA yesterday. But I would like to express my thankfulness of the friends here. I wholeheartedly agree that this group provides amazing support for all who visit here. Checking in with the Cheetahs is a regular and uplifting part of my day. May you all be blessed and thank you for your kindness.

Now onto to a few comments :)

Lorie congratulations on your great race! No biggie about the PR. Are you considering a big race in Atlanta ? (I have only skimmed the last two days posts)

Carole You dinner sounded tasty, mmm. So, are you walking gingerly after completing the AJ Thanksgiving mish-mosh?
I am sorry your run was so windy the other day.

Shelly I hope you got some rest after hosting, cooking, cleaning up, working and an iTread! Nice dinner! The iTreads really help the time fly don't they?

Susan Did you have a nice guilt free day as planned with Mary and your families? I am sure your had some thoughts of your Mom too. I always miss mine at the holidays. My Mom always hosted Thanksgiving.

Wendy That is pretty neat that you are learning to use the BOSU. Ms son's trainer, the "buffest" but not largest man I have everseen, has mentioned it to me for home use.

Lori Did you finish the cards? We finally got a picture, but it was of kids only. We couldn't get a good shot with all 6 of us. And the crew refuses to pose again!

Sunny Aren't you glad you do not have to go back to Toys-r-us?

Cathy The speaker feature on you EXT sounds great! I would appreciate not having headphones on inside. The iClimbs make the time go by and keep the WO interesting :7

Well on Thanksgiving I did an iTread #3 and upped my speed, I managed 7 miles in 65 minutes. I added some steady state at the end to reach 7 miles) Yesterday was iClimb #5, (on EXT) 40 minutes and my own chest work. (I have chest DOMS today) Today 'should be' a 5-6 mile run and triceps. It is 18 degrees right now. I am planning on going outside. I need a kick in the behind to get going.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Sunny - Toys R Us is one place that I would be (as Wendy says)...askeered of! Good luck to anyone that gets near one! ;) Have fun with the Spin class and 4DS! Hope DH sticks with the present plan and does it with you!

Cathy - Yay! I think you will like that workout! It is fun, but no complex choreography on the bosu! It was so funny, because after the first time I did it....my glutes were soooo sore the next day! I guess it was the way that "stepping" on the bosu hits your glutes differently that the regular step. Hope you like it as well as I do! Oh...and Sharon's workout is awesome, too!

Linda

Judy :: great job with your w/outs...I don't blame you for stalling...18 is on the extreme side for me!...It only took one, and now I have iClimb fever!!

Linda :: I agree about the BOSU - when I used it for HSC, I had quite some good DOMS going on the next day.

I really enjoyed iClimb #4 circuit...quite a sweatfest! Now I've gotta get movin' here...bank and other errands before the b'day celebrations begin!

Will BBL if I can...

cathy-how are you liking the iClimbs? i have a couple but just can't get into keith. i think i am truly a grace fan!!! p really need to start using my ext more. oooh, a massage, i am so jealous. p could really use one.

linda-if i do the atlanta race, it will be the half but o was looking at the course and it is extremely, extremely tough. it is incredibly hilly. i spoke to a very seasoned runner who did it and he said it was incredibly difficult. there is one on Knoxville the same weekend and DF loves to go there. i want to do another one relatively soon. we'll see.

sunny-i feel like you. there are so many times i don't get to personals and i feel so guilty. i mean to or i start and then something happens that i need to do and i don't get to post.

judy-i am considering the atlanta half because it's so close but the course is super tough. i was looking at it and also spoke to someone who has done it before. i don't know if I'm up for tackling a really tough one because i know i won't be PRing on that course!!! it's an invitational and i think they made it tough intentionally. there's one in Knoxville the same weekend that looks fun.

shelly-i hope you had a great time with DH whether you decided to go riding or not. yes, the ING marathon is 30 march in atlanta. there's also one the same weekend in knoxville, tenn. that looks fun. I would LOVE to run a race with you!

wendy-i know i made the right decision. i just tend to beat myself up over things sometimes!!!

jackie-what do you think about a 30 march knoxville half???

not sure what my plan is workout-wise today. i am itching to work out (run actually) but am thinking that i could make this kind of like a rest week since i had to take two days off before my race and didn't do anything yesterday. i could start working out again on monday. we'll see...

otherwise, it's a FOOTBALL DAY!!! there are some big games today (my most important being florida/florida state (go gators)).

i will check in on you ladies later! mwah!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...sounds like your Mom and I would have fun at Kohls..:)...That is great about being able to use your iPod with your NEW EXT!! My EXT has 10 programmed workouts and I tell ya, the 45 min ones are very tough as far as keeping up with the EXT as it changes resistances...No shopping for me yesterday...have fun with your iClimb workout. I bet the massage will be nice and partying later sounds like fun.

Linda...my legs are a little sore. I think I should have tried Cardio Sweatfest instead of the Tracey I got...but now I want to save money for Cathe's STS workouts! Enjoy your run today. Thanks, it was a tough run but now I can take it easy before the half on the 2nd.

Sunny...have fun with the 4DS leg workout and I do hope DH joins you for the spinning class.

Judy...I think A-jocks workout could be more taxing on my heart than my legs!...:)...I think the wind is finally calm today. I know they are worried about the winds in Southern Cal again...You have been doing some great workouts. WOW...18 degrees!! I think its about 30 here but I am staying in...

Wendy..sounds like you enjoyed the bosu workout. I bet some things will take time to get better at with it.

Lorie...enjoy the games today, I had fun watching on Thanksgiving.

I am going to do some sort of KB workout, probably Amys.

Have a great day...:)

Good Morning Cheetahs.

I slept way too late today. I didn't get up until AFTER 9am!:eek: There was nothing at all pressing on my schedule. With no 2 year old and no man in the house, I had nothing to worry about but still!:7 The only plan I have is to head out to Kohl's today at some point. I need to pick up a few winter tops for myself and perhaps a Christmas gift will JUMP OUT at me!:p

I am really stressin' about the race tmrw. I am not motivated to do it. I am tempted to blow it off and just go to the gym today and run my heart out with Grace or go to the park and run my heart out alone with my Ipod. I don't know what my problem is. I think having to go alone is making me really nervous. When I cramped up at the half I was really scared and couldn't have imagined being there alone. I was 2 seconds away from crying. Had I been alone there, I probably would have! I think this is my problem. :-( x( ;(

Jackie: The Bosu work out was good. It's not meant to give you rippling muscles but it's a nice functional fitness work out that is good for toning as well. Enjoy your relaxing weekend.

Carole: I am proud to say that I haven't touched the T'day leftovers! Not YET, anyway!:p Seriously though, I probably won't touch them at all. DH is eating them and then I'll freeze what's left. We went out to eat last night and are talking about going out again tonight so I don't need the left overs. My bad eating is doing fine all on it's own! :eek: So if A-jock's mish-mosh almost killed YOU then I dare say I will NOT be trying it!}(

Cathy: "Cheating" w/the DB's just means that I had to use DB's. I haven't used them since October and wasn't planning on using them again until after this upcoming round of the X. I will use 'em again if I do the bosu work out again prior to beginning the X but that's it. Otherwise I am still sticking to my "iron free" promise. :) So have you decided what you will do since you've decided not to do the X again yet?

Linda: I got Bosu Reactive Strength and Power. It's functional fitness oriented. It has 3 sections to it: Lower body, upper body and a cardio based portion that works on speed and agility. The work out in total with w/u and c/d is just under an hour long. I hope to use the bosu for cardio eventually but right now my balance is not good enough for that. When I get good enough I will probably try Cathe's high step work outs before buying a bosu cardio vid.

Sunny: The cold weather is hard for me too. I had DH buy me those 180 ear muffs and running gloves last year for Christmas. They help. Especially the ear muffs cause my ears would always end up hurting from the cold wind. Even if you decide that long distance running is not your thing, I hope you enjoy your half. It was quite an experience. Even though the end was very painful for me (my own fault though!) I do not regret it at all and am planning to do it again next spring if I can!:) I have my sights set on a full mary down the road as well! }(

Judy: What a sweet sentiment you wrote. You know the feeling is mutual. :) So are you considering the "buffest man's" advice and thinking of getting a bosu?

Lorie: So have you decided what you will do today? Rest week or no rest week. That is the question! :)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Dinner was very nice last night. I ordered a penne pasta in marinara sauce with veggies and started with a spinach salad. It was very good. And seeing the couple again was also very nice. I really enjoy them. It’s either a double Spinervals workout (Enter the Red Zone and Sweating Buckets) or CCPP on the elliptical at the gym. We’ll see.

Cathy – I’m so happy you’re enjoying your new EXT! How fun! And yes, the ability to just rock out without having to wear the iPod is a great feature!! I did venture out in the afternoon to Nordstrom Rack and got a nice dusty rose long skirt that was originally $108 but I paid $24. I also picked up some stuff for the dogs, and went to REI to get a jacket I had ordered for DH. The lines at NR were really long, but as they literally had 20 checkers, it went very fast. Enjoy your first iClimb workout! I’m jealous! :+

Wendy – thanks for the BOSU workout review! 9AM eh? Wow! You must have needed it especially after your sleepless nights. Just remember that if anything does happen during the race, there are tons of medics on hand to help, but I don’t blame you for being nervous. You know that no one here with think any less of you if you do bag. Sometimes you just need to do what’s right for you at the moment.

Carole – yeah, T-day with you would be fun. I would think running in the wind is similar to biking in the wind – if you’re running uphill already, it would be like the grade was a little steeper. Which would wipe you out more! Good job! I ended up doing all KBX yesterday, including #5! Not as much as a brain fryer the second time around! Did you make your quiche? Enjoy KBX today! It’s definitely fun!

Linda - yeah, I think we’re all fat and happy after Thanksgiving. :p Hope yours was good! Never got my nap at Thanksgiving, but I was okay. Enjoy your run, Linda – and your holiday weekend!

Sunny – Which Spinervals did you order? I love, love, love my Spinervals. They are definitely not like Cathe – they are designed for athletes to improve their performance – but they are tough! I hope you like that. My DH has just recently gotten into spinning again – we used to go to the classes together. It’s a great workout! No worries about the personals – just do what you can!

Judy – 18 degrees? I’m impressed that all you need is a kick in the behind! Good luck!

Lorie – I have used the iTreads on the elliptical, too. They don’t translate quite as well, but you can still get a decent workout. I like Keith, though. I started with his iCycle and iClimbs first. GO GATORS!!! Now that LSU is out of first place (what a game!!! I watched that yesterday) do they have a shot at number 1? Enjoy your rest day or workout – whichever you decide on!

Enjoy everyone!

Good morning cheetahs! Hope everyone is having a relaxing holiday weekend:) I changed my workout a tad yesterday. After KBext I just wasn't in the mood for ABA and ended up doing HSC instead.
For today it'll be my last semi-long run before the marathon next weekend:eek: I'll be going for 10 miles. It was 28 degrees outside this morning so this cold weather weenie is waiting for it to warm up a little! Later this afternoon DH and I are getting together with some friends to go target shooting... should be fun!

Carole- Have fun wit KBext today! The T-day mish mosh does sound like a great sweatfest! I definitely have it on my todo list but not til after the marathon ;-) I sent you an e-mail about next weekend. DH and I may leave early.... have to see about when my sister can arrive to housesit and when we can check in.

Cathy- Sounds like a successful inaugural workout on your EXT :7 :7
I like the idea of plugging the iPod into the speakers! Sounds like a very nice fun day for you!

Linda- Glad to hear that you liked Tracey's HISMII... that one is on my list!

SunnyD- No need to apologize for personals (or lack thereof)! We all get too busy at times, especially this time of year. Let us know how your DH survives the spin class with you! }(

Judy- Awesome mileage and time with that iTread workout!!! It is getting hard to get up the motivation to go out for a run these days isn't it? Still considering doing the Jingle Bell run? It is alot of fun. They hand out shoe laces with jingle bells on them so everyone jingles when they run. Most people put them around their necks.

Lorie- Did I ever tell you that I moved here to Az 7 yrs ago from the Gainesville Fla area. I was there only a couple of years but did get to be somewhat of a Gator fan. You can't help it! The Noles don't stand a chance this year! I'd say that a good yoga/stretch workout would be a good choice for you today.

Enough procrastinating!! Have a great one y'all!

ShellyC

Well, I guess I'm online now with Christine and Wendy! Hi cheetahpals!!!!

Wendy- I don't blame you for not feeling up to this race. I've gone to a few races all by my lonesome and it definitely does take something away from it all. Wish I was there to do it with ya!
I'm definitely still committed to sharing your debut marathon with you should you decide to go for it!! Anyway, don't feel like you HAVE to do this. If your heart isn't in it what is the point? This is supposed to be fun!! Good luck at Kohl's today!

Christine- Your dinner last night sounded yummy! Bet you are looking forward though to staying home tonight! Wow- a DOUBLE spinervals workout :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ShellyC

Lorie :: I’ve only done the one iClimb so far but listened to a bit of the other one. So far, I like it a lot!…I meant to answer re: the Atlanta HM you mentioned…I won’t be able to this March, but I do think it would be great to do a cheetah GTG centered around a race sometime in the not-too-distant future. Whatever we do, I think flat n’ fast would be the way to go…enjoy the games today.

Carole :: I’m not sure how many workouts are programmed onto the EXT itself – maybe 8 or so. I have not checked ‘em out yet, but I bet they're good…enjoy your KB workout!

Wendy :: good luck at Kohl’s today…hope you score some nice sweaters/tops and maybe some x-mas gifts, too…Oh, that’s right! You were going iron-free – I’d forgotten…Yes, I’m going to do the fat loss rotation I’d posted a few days ago. It’s a lot like the Aug. 04 that I love so much, but it uses the 4DS…I think it is always more fun to race with others or to have someone waiting for you at the finish, but I have done some solo before. It’s not bad, but it is nice when you don’t have to drive yourself home after a longer distance. I think it would be an accomplishment for you to “beat” this case of the nerves. Yes, you CAN do it on your own…even in a worst case scenario, there is medical attention on site, and I think runners – like skiers – are phenomenal about helping one another out…All that being said: if your heart really isn’t in the race, there’s nothing saying you HAVE to do it. IA with Christine – it’s about doing what you feel and what’s right for you at the moment.

Christine :: mmm, last night’s dinner sounds tasty!…Great deal on the skirt! It’s such a high when you can bag a bargain like that. Enjoy your Spinervals or ETX workout, whatever you decide.

Shellers :: posting with you again. :) 28 degrees? Man! Can't blame ya there for waitin' it out. Enjoy your last 10 miler. The target shooting sounds like fun.

***Card exchange alert***

BTW, for anyone who missed it, there was an error with Lori's mailing address. You should have received an email or PM from me with the corrected address...If not, please let me know!

wendy-sometimes the best races are the ones you race alone. that's when i made my half PR. don't worry about anything happening as there are always people on the course to help you and your cheetahs will all be behind you. i think you will be sorry if you don't at least go out and try. if you really don't feel like continuing, quit. also, why don't you still run with grace? do one of the outdoors ones. i was seriously contemplating doing that for my race and i really think i will be doing it next time.

i think if you don't go out and try you will be disappointed. one year (the famous PR year), i ran the half in rain and 34 degrees (not windy like this time, though). i say go for it and see how you feel.

then again, if you do decide not to do it, make the decision then don't think about it.

whatever you do, i support you!

christine-i COULD NOT believe that game!!! it was AMAZING! i have to say that since lsu beat us in the last seconds of the game (when we were up the whole time) i was rooting for them to lose. yes, as a true sec fan, i should want an sec team to be #1 but i couldn't root for them. now, i am hoping tennessee will win because living in georgia, i will not be able to handle all the obnoxious georgia fans if they get to go to the sec championship. as far as our chances this year, not much. although, tim tebow (our QB) is superhuman and up for the heisman as a sophomore!

about the iClimbs, i don't know what it is but i don't like any of the guy's voices except for the guy that does the iStrength. the iStretch guy (heath?) really drives me crazy!!!

shelly-yay, a gator fan!!! how could you live there and not be? it's infectious! did you ever go to gainesville health and fitness? it was a great club when i was there. you know, a lot of great runners train in gville. i used to see greta waites (sp?) in the gym. i loved running there.

so, i ended up doing 4DS boot camp and all upper body premix (106 minutes). since i haven't done weights in about a week, i know the doms will hit tomorrow. i hadn't had a chance to do 4DS BC yet. it was tough! i was definitely sucking wind!!!

YAY...my classical stretch was mailed on 21 novemeber. i am hoping to get it today but i'm not sure with the holidays. i can't wait!!!

cathy-yes, let's plan a fast and flat cheetah GTG!!! i am so up for that!!!

question about the bosu: i don't have the best balance. does the bosu help with that?

Cathy - I definitely need to try the bosu with the hi-step workouts! I don't know why I haven't done that before! Thanks! Someone also mentioned using it on very basic step workouts, like Gin Miller's Simply Step, etc.

Shelley - Enjoy your run and the target shooting! Good job on your workout yesterday! I don't blame you a bit for waiting it out! It was 20 degrees here this morning and I chickened out and ran on the treadmill! :+

Judy - Great run and EXT workout! You are a lot braver than me in braving the cold this morning! Enjoy your run!

Lorie - Is the one in Knoxville flat or hilly? I want to do another half again soon, too. I truly want to do a full in the spring!

Carole - Enjoy your kickbox workout! It is good that you can take it a little easier til your half now! ***stamping feet like a spoiled brat, here**** "I wanna run Vegas toooo!" Okay, fit over with!:+

Wendy - ((hugs to our)) You can do it! I ran mine by myself and I was afraid of going it alone, too. Everyone backed out on me and I was so upset. I almost didn't do it. But being alone wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be. I actually enjoyed it a lot! That Bosu DVD sounds good!

Christine - I am glad you enjoyed the dinner! The food sounded yummy! I really liked Enter The RedZone. I haven't done a spinning workout in so long that I would probably have to keep the resistance all the way down! It is so funny, Spinning is very, very tough on my legs!! Well, on me...period! But I love it!

I decided to do a 10 mile run this morning. It was too cold for me outside, so I did it on the treadmill and ended up going 11.44 miles. But.....I had put a couple of dry shirts on my elliptical handle bars next to my treadmill, so that I could change shirts when I got nasty sweaty. I was on a 4mph walk break and was trying to pull my shirt over my head and my shirt got stuck on my ponytail (almost non-existant ponytail) and I couln't see or get the shirt off. I fell off the treadmill and fell into my closet door. I was really afraid I was going to be hurt badly, but I just have a strawberry on my lower shin. My head hit the glass closet door instead of the wall, so it kind of "gave". I am lucky the glass didn't break! Other than that mishap, it was a good run!

Linda

linda...OMG!!! i am so glad you weren't hurt badly. when i run on the TM i only wear my running bra and no shirt. i also have a fan that blows right on me!

ETA: i just decided to buy myself a present and got a subscription to runner's world. i had let mine lapse and was really missing it!!!

Good morning Cheetahs!

DD just left going back home. I had to share my workout space with her this morning.

Carole - Love quiche! What kind did you make? I think Cathe's STS workouts will be fun and glad she decided to do them. Can't wait for her to do a boxing workout.

Cathy - So glad to hear you like your new elliptical. I like the iFit workouts for the treadmill much better than for the elliptical. The ones I have for treadmill has music already. I rarely do the ones that came with the EXT because I like iClimbs much better. Since I have the tv adaptor for my Zen, I've started playing all of my iTrain workouts on tv. That way I don't need headsets and no cords to aggravate me. How was your massage?

Linda - I worked most of the day and didn't have a desire to hit that Black Friday crowd. After work, I picked up a few groceries and came home and did a little cleaning and that was it for me. Good run today! Glad you're ok after that tm mishap.

Sunny - Think you will do fine with your half. Once you start running, you'll probably ask yourself why you wore so many clothes. Understand about not having time for personals. Don't worry about it. Hope you had a good spin class.

Judy - Good job getting your workouts in. Hope you had a good run today.

Lorie - Don't think I can muster up the motivation to train for another half marathon so soon. I really need to give my hamstrings a break. Since I've been running so much, the muscles have gotten shorter. I can't even touch the floor anymore. Also, with the new house going up right now, it's starting to take more of my time. How about St. Jude next year in December?

Wendy - Glad you could have a nice relaxing morning. Like days where I don't have any particular place to be or anything to do. Enjoy Kohl's. You will be fine at your race. I did my first half by myself because DBF was out of town. Everyone around was so supportive, asking if I were ok and telling me to drink plenty of fluids.

Christine - Glad you enjoyed dinner and the company. What workout did you end up doing?

Shelly - Hope you had a good run today! 28 degrees is cold for AZ. You've been doing some awesome races yourself girl! Know your marathon will be fun. Hope you get some nice weather for it.

Hello to all others.

I did iTread #22 Tag Team with Grace, Keith and Mimi. This was 15 minutes on the tm, then 15 minutes on the elliptical with some lunges and walking lunges thrown in. Then it was back to the treadmill for 15 minutes of sprints and some stretching. Enjoyed this one. Finished up with Cathe's basic stretching. Legs felt really good this morning. Think they're finally recovering from all of the races.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Jackie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.