::: CHEETAHS ::: make room for cake - Wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :7

First:

[marquee direction="right"][font size=+2]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif Happy birthday, Wendy!!!! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_bdcake.gif[/font][/marquee]

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] BIRTHDAY GIRL [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] IA—it’s *gotta* be the TV! :) Can't wait to hear...Glad Joey's training is going well...I hope the test results come back clean and he can stay off the meds...BF says she has no preference but thinks it's a boy...Hope you THOROUGHLY enjoy your day!!!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Gloria [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] It’ll be a cold morning for us, too…Hate how the temps bounce around like that…not much sun expected for us this week, either…what’s your half day for? ENJOY! :)

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Kath [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] re: snack ideas...how about mixing cottage cheese with yogurt? I like protein smoothies using BSN Dessert Lean powder (yum!!), fat-free vanilla yogurt, water, and some ice cubes. Hard-boiled egg...Hope DD feels good enough to go back to school.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Wendi [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] sorry the right foot’s acting up now…hope you can find the solution…thanks for posting the recipe!…I’d like to try it with chicken…It *was* quite windy, so I opted to knock out 4DS CST instead and saved the run for today. Just wasn’t in the mood to fight the wind.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Christine [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Mmm, calamari!...Very impressed by DD15’s initiative. You done good, mom! :) Fantastic about the Achilles feeling good. Once those troubles start up, it can be so hard to shake, as you well know! Ahh, your mention of the Irish Coffee reminded me of that place in Fisherman’s Wharf…the name escapes me at the moment…DUH!!!! It’s world-famous for its Irish coffees…the bartenders just keep linin’ ‘em up…oh man, this’ll drive me nuts all day now. *lol*

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Carole [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] It didn’t rain but was windy enough that I decided to swap the plan and lift instead…hope your MT is OK.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Jackie [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] My hips are a little tight right now, too. Plan to get in Magically Hips this weekend. Glad you slept better. Now it's my turn to be up at all hours of the night.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Shelly [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] good to see ya. We absolutely understand. Hope you can cut through that list.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Linda [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] have you been using your k’bells much?

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Dallas [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Glad you checked in. Hope things settle down for you. I saw your link and will donate this weekend.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] WT [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Miss ya! Need an update.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Posh [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Hope all is well. Touch base if you can.

Hi Judy and Sunny.

Today will be a run. Enjoy your day, everyone!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good morning cheetah gals,

Cathy: So there is another crazy person up at this hour! I get up at 4 am to have some quiet coffee time and get in my workout. We have a half day because the middle and high school have parent teacher conferences. We've already had our spring conferences so we are free!! :) YEAH!! I'll be back later. Thinking of a run today since I stretched out well yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY! :)

Exactly! I seldom work out at this hour, but I do enjoy starting my day with some quiet time rather than having to wake up and just go right away. If I didn't have about a half hour's commute, I'd probably give it just a liiiittle longer. However, last night was a case of insomnia. Been up since 1:30ish. Happens sometimes. Enjoy your 1/2 day and your run!

Morning Girls :)

A cold morning it is. 29 here. I think it will snow x( I doubt that but it feels like it.

I'm in agreement with you girls who get up early. DH heads to work early and I stay up--have some coffee and enjoy the quiet house. Although lately I've been enjoying my runs a little earlier-- opens my morning up a bit more so I'm not so rushed with errands and things.

Today I think it is a 3mile run outside. Maybe some stuff on the upright bike. I'm going to do my chest with PUB and/or ME along with some perfect push-ups. Haven't tried these yet--but heard lots of talk about it.

Wendy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl. I hope DH did get you the tv you wanted. It sounds great. Enjoy your special day.

Carole: I think DH needs some of those strips. Last night it was horrible. Worse part he snores right in my face.He knew enough this morning not to say too much to me this morning LOL at least not before I had a sip of the coffee.

Judy: What a great snack idea. Thanks for sharing

ShellyC: How long have you been a nurse? You will have no problme finding a new job in your new place. I think I read you did find one-- I may be wrong :)MY youngest DD is seeking to be a nurse practioner or P.A..

Jackie: I have been having some minor hip pain. I know it's from running at the gym. Their track is sloped and one week of training I was training same direction every other day. I do lots of stretching now and it's barely noticeable.

Wendi: Thanks for the snack ideas as well. Are you located near saratoga Springs?

Cathy: Yum on your snack ideas. I usually have a protein shake post workout. I've heard such great reviews about this lean dessert stuff. I think once my whey protein container is empty I may have to purchase some. Have a great day.

Gloria: Enjoy the half day and your run

Linda: My mom complained to me yesterday about how she is losing her hair etc. She goes to the hairdresser I use to go to. I told her right off--STOP. She said she felt bad-- I said ok will you feel bad not saying something when you are bald? She had to think about that one. :)

Ok I need a refill and should flop laundry. DD is staying home today as that most seniors will be on a field trip. I did email her teachers and they left work in the office for her --I'll pick that up after my run this morning. We watched 27 dresses yesterday--cute movie. We also picked up JUNO--I think that's the name of it. Not sure if we will watch that today as that she will be pluggin away on some homework.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Workout is done. I ran to Itread 14/60min. and did 6 miles in 58:03. Now off I go to eat and get ready for school. :)

God morning Cheetah babes!

Wendy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! My fingers (and every other appendage ;)) are crossed for ya getting that tv! If you don't that'll just be plain mean of DH LOL!

Cathy - Sorry about the insomnia :(. Today will be a perfect day for a run...probably the last one like this for awhile :(. Nice sub workout last night! I love the quiet of early morning, too, which is funny because, when I was younger, you wouldn't get me out of bed before 10:00 if I had the chance lol!

Gloria - Great run this morning! Enjoy your day today...nice bonus time!!! I love the early mornings, too! Well, except for today ;)...I backed the alarm up an exrta hour because I just felt exhausted.

Kath - Nice mish mosh you've got planned for today...enjoy! I'm about 2-2.5 hours south of Saratoga, just about 45 minutes from the city. DD has a nice day planned I see...lucky girl (and very motivated)!

Dallas - Glad you were able to check in. Don't sweat the personals...we all get atrociously busy! Great workouts...you're nuts, you know ;)?! Good job with your cert studies! Sean is awesome with regards to customer service. I had the very same thing happen with a Secret Santa gift I had ordered and he threw in an extra autographed CD for me.

Well, I was *supposed* to do some kind of 4DS KB, KPC mish mosh today but I opted for an extra hour of sleep instead. I'm feeling a bit drained this morning, my blister is pretty tender and I've got a little DOMS working in the hammies and inner thighs. I also know that I'm going to have a long day at work, plans with DSO tonight, late night bowling tomorrow night, etc...long story short, I *need* the "rest" day today if I want to make it through the next bunch of days. I'll probably slide HSTA in tomorrow morning as I seem to bowl better with a little weight work in the moring...could be psychological but, hey, whatever works!

Oh, and last of the celf-centered chit chat...I had a pleasant surprise this morning :D! I'm down 7lbs from my highest weight about 6 weeks ago :7! I tried on my swim suits this morning and I'm liking what I see. I've got 2-3lbs. left that I would like to whittle off so I want to keep the momentum going.

Okay, gotta go start getting ready to head off to work! Have a fantabulous day everyone!

Wendi: I love Saratoga. That's where I went for my honeymoon. It was in August--so lots of horse racing happening. I've also been to SPAC for a Matchbox20 and Train concert. That was the best :) :) congrats on the weight loss. Is your suit a bikini or one piece? Enjoy your day :)

I'm off to run now :) :)

Gloria - I've only been to the track in Saratoga once and DSO and I made out pretty well :7. He says he needs me to pick 'em for him more often lol ;). That would have been a fantastic concert!!! Thanks! My suits are all bikinis now :D...love Victoria's Secret and Venus suits! Enjoy your run!

Good Morning Cheetah Pals. :)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES, peeps! :+ :7 :+

I was up early enough to bang out my work out this morning (BBC Arms and Abs) BUT I was too lazy so I didn't!:p I don't plan on doing the cardio so it will be a quick 30 min work out for me later. Perhaps I can squeeze in some yoga too? Hmmm...problaby not but perhaps I'll surprise myself! :7 LOL

So I really have no plans for today as far as celebrating goes but I may have DH take me out to dinner tonight. I really would prefer NOT to cook my own B'day dinner, ya know? :p DH, DS and I are meeting my mom and her BF on Friday evening for dinner at a fave pizza place of mine and my mom's. My mom's B'day was a few days ago so we'll be having a little joint "celebration" there. Should be yummy!:9 After my HM and a NAP on Sunday, we are going to my MIL's for my B'day dinner with DH's family. I'll probably be tired and sore but will DEFINATELY have room for cake!}(

So yesterday I went to the gym in the afternoon (so much for a rest day!LOL) and did ITread 26/30 mins. I maintained a good pace and came in averaging about 9:50/mile so I was happy but I could have done better if not for the following:
It was a fast, flat run so my speeds were up there and stayed "up there" through out. I was doing fine but in the 2nd half Grace picked up the speed even more. I wasn't going for a speed I couldn't do but yet when I would try to run it, I would feel totally out of control and did NOT want to wipe out on a TM so I had to keep it a bit slower. Wierd. Perhaps I was just too tired to handle it y'day. Who knows....I checked my stats the last time I did that work out and had gone farther. Oh well. Can't win 'em all, right? :)

So I thought perhaps DH would "give up" the B'day gift this morning before work. Heck, last year he gave it to me a day or two EARLY! LOL Well, no dice. Now I have to wait until after work and I'm pist! :7 :7 :7

Okay, I think it's time for breakfast now that my java is done...BBL for personals!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Wendy! http://animations1.tripod.com/seasonal/animation/happybirthday.gif!! Hope it’s the TV! I’m also hoping for Joey to come of the meds. Have a fabulous day Wendy! Hope it’s everything you deserve and much, much more! I agree – DH HAS to take you out (or cook himself!). Friday will be fun!

Jackie – I brought DD15 a stuffed Australian Shepherd (I’ve never seen one before and she’s an animal and dog lover). I’m also going to reward her and her BF with a trip to Great American (the local amusement park). Sorry about the issues with the unleashed dogs. I’m a dog owner but in a public area Jimmy is always on leash. Kimo is not, but she cannot run, just walk really slowly. You can easily out run her. :p

Sunny – Glad you’re having a great burn! I found the Jerseyshore Cross Fit site - they list daily crossfit workouts – and they are good workouts. I have my workout today posted below. http://www.newjerseycrossfit.com/ I have my order for the Gym Boss in this morning. :p

Linda – The Mimosa on Rocky Point was great, thanks! Rocky Point is the start of the 10.6 mile run, so the photo with the port-a-potties is the view. It’s very pretty there. Good idea on the blood work! My doc told me no exercise and nothing but water before the blood work. My mom died of liver cancer, so I’m very careful about getting my liver enzymes screened, but so far so good *knocks on wood*

Dallas – How are you feeling after your killer workout?! Thanks for posting the link to donations on the Yahoo Groups. I’m going to donate today.

Cathy – Oh, you HAVE to be thinking of Buena Vista (the Irish Coffee place). It’s soo good. Supposedly the first place in the US to offer true Irish Coffee’s. :p Hope you read this before it drives you crazy! :p

Gloria – I’m up at 4:30 for tea before my workout. People think I’m nuts, but as I watch their workouts get pushed out because of other commitments, I’m happy it’s all done. :p

Kath – BRRR! That’s cold! Enjoy your run!

Wendi – Glad to hear about your easy day at work yesterday! I’m also a huge fan of Cooking Light. It’s a great magazine! It still sounds like you pick the best recipes! :p I like the Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, too. Indian food that’s healthy! What a concept! Oh man, sorry you’re tired and hurting! I think you’re making a wise decision by sleeping in. Congrats on the 7 pound weight loss!! Good job!

I’m going to do a CrossFit workout I found on a website. Looks fun. It’s called the Kettlebell 300:

25 V-ups
25 kettlebell snatches R
25 kettlebell snatches L
25 push ups
50 kettlebell swings
50 burpees (no push up)
25 kettlebell clean and press R
25 kettlebell clean and press L
50 mountain climbers

Depending on my energy level, I plan to do a few of the time trials from Spinervals Totally Time Trials afterwards. :p Last day of the month. Hopefully I’ll make my number this month! Have a great day all!

Good morning cheetahs

Wendy...http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z27/glitterfy_com-1/graphics/33/Bday_balloon.gif[/img]

Cathy...we had some strong wind yesterday too...I hope my MT is okay too. I should hear back from her in a few days. Sorry about your insomnia..hope you have a good run.

Gloria..great 6 miles this morning!

Kath...I have the perfect push-ups and like them a lot. Enjoy your run outside...

Wendi...I hope my MT is doing good. I do agree with most people thinking of just their selves. But helping in the manner I did just makes me have this warm feeling which is why it is so worth it...:D...I am surprised your back was not excruciatingly painful when you injured it, but then adrenaline does take care of that sometimes. Well, I will hope for another buyer for that nasty horse...:)..Congrats on the 7 lb weight loss. A rest day might be good today.

Shelly...It is getting close to moving day!! I 'll miss you not being in the West Coast group...:(...those East Coast cheetahs are a lucky group!! Hope you had a good run and S&H upper body workout.

Wendy...that is great that DS is almost done with the neuro visits! Sounds like a nice couple of B-Day celebrations coming your way. I don't cook on my B-Day either...hope you have an awesome day..

Christine...sounds like a tough sweaty workout yesterday! That Crossfit workout looks like a killer...:)

Jackie...good job with the iTread and LIS workout. I hope my MT is okay too, she is supposed to call me later this week to reschedule.

Sunny..I didn't get Traceys kb sweatfest just an advanced kb workout of hers, which was not all that advanced IMO.

Linda...interesting about the bloodwork. I have run before a blood test but never thought about it...I think most do have to experiment a bit with Allergy meds...I take meds all year...but I figure it is better than getting a shot!

Dallas...sounds like a few busy days! Glad you are making progress with your Cert.

Well yesterday I decided on a rest day...I have not had one in awhile and that being said I feel more refreshed today! So the plan is leg exts and curls, 4DS Bi's & Tri's and a 3.5 mile run..

Have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WENDY!! Hope you have an absolutely awesome day!

Linda - How did the bloodwork turn out? So what workout did you choose to do? I always try to schedule my annual first thing in the morning. Most of the time they end up changing the appt. So, I just go with the flow now. This year I'm going at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Wendi - Yay for an easy day at work. You deserve those sometimes. How's the foot today? That recipe looks good. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on the 7 lb. loss! You're rocking it!

Dallas - Hope things slow down a bit for you. Great job on the workouts!

Cathy - Sorry for you didn't sleep well. I was awake at 3:00 this morning. What's up with this??? Anyway, couldn't go back to sleep because too much stuff was running through my head about the house. I keep telling DB I want to close on May 9. He says things will be ready. Enjoy your run.

Gloria - I'm up and working out by 4:30 am through the week. I get right to my workout. Enjoy your half day and your run.

Kath - You have quite the chill in the air there. Enjoy your run and weights. Those PP really make you feel those push ups. I'm getting better at using them. Glad to know you enjoyed 27 Dresses.

Wendy - Hope you get DH to take you out for dinner tonight. Sounds like a lot is planned for your celebration this weekend. How cool that you and your mom get to celebrate together. I think you did a good job with iTread 26. Sometimes the legs can't take all that Grace throws at them. But, I can definitely see improvement since I've been using iTreads. Still keeping my fingers crossed that you get that tv. I was noticing how you can see all the little imperfections on the instructors.

Christine - Nice gifts for DD. Laughing at you saying I could outrun Kimo. Now, those are the kinds of dogs I like. :) I don't mind the dogs if I'm familiar with them. My DB has a Jack Russell and you would think he was going to tear your legs up but all he wants to do is play. His name is Terminator. :) Enjoy your workout.

Carole - Glad the rest day refreshed you. May need to take more of those, huh? :) Hope you have a good and intense workout.

Today's workout was 4DS Kickbox & Legs. Used my weighted gloves to add a little more intensity and increased the weights a little.

Gorgeous day here today. Happy Hump Day!

Better get back to work.

Jackie

Hi -

[font color =red] HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!![/font]

OK I had this post already and it got lost dangitall.

Any way, there is no time to repeat it, but I just finished iTread 3# 40" and added a few minutes steady state to get in 5 miles in 46:40 yahoo!

Wendy- some days I just don't feel it either speed wise. I hope your day is great!

gotta get moving Ta Ta

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning dear cheetahs! I got alot done yesterday and feeling a little less pressure today:) Tonight is my last night at work!:eek:
Had a pretty good hill run yesterday but was a bit hampered by some major bootie DOMS! Not sure which workout I got those from too!
After supper I did a KCM workout I haven't done in a while- Ready,Step,Go... FUN! Then did the shoulders from S&H.

Wendy- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear Wendy!! Sounds like you have some low key but nice family centered Bday celebration plans. Those are the BEST! I'm thinking that maybe DH tried to throw you off with those comments about the TV and it may be exactly what you are getting...I'm crossing my fingers for that anyway. Awesome TM run for you yesterday! That would be so nice to meet up for a 5k on the 17th! I'll know better once we've settled in NJ.

Christine- impressive spinervals and KB workout yesterday and I guess you're doing another tough duo today!!! I paired down the massive to do list some but it's still massive!

Jackie- do you have all the iTreads? I don't have most of the early ones and with their new pricing I'm unlikely to ever get any more. How is your hip today? I guess it's better since you knocked out a good KB workout.

SunnyD- I only have one of Tracy's workouts- a kickboxing one which I like but is more intermediate then advanced. Sorry you got a dud of a workout... very frustrating! hmmm... all this talk about BBCs... may have to give them a go again.

Linda- thanks for your supportive words! I'll be so relieved when this is all over and we're settled again!!!

Wendi- I'm betting you look hot in that bathing suit... you've certainly worked hard enough for it!! Glad to hear you are taking a very well deserved rest day. You wont be that far away from me so absolutely we'll be racing together someday!! I just hope I can keep up with you!!

Dallas- I will definitely head over to the Yahoo group to check the TNT link.

Cathy- We can always count on you to remember all the Bdays. You are so awesome! I hope you have a fabulous run today!

Gloria- Those half days must be nice!! Take advantage of it to get in a nice long killer workout!

Kath- OMG- a threat of snow and it's almost May!! Bet you are more then ready for summer! I've been an RN for 27 yrs...yikes! 26 of those in Critical Care. Finding a job is absolutely the least of my worries to be sure! I have a recruiter checking out my options now for travel assignments. I will likely be working for 13 wks in the Philly area. That's great that your DD is considering becoming a NP. There are many more options and availablities for them as opposed to PAs imho.

Carole- Don't count me totally out as a Western Cheetah... I still have family here in Az. If there are any upcoming Western Cheetah GTGs (like B2b) I plan on combining a family visit to justify the expense. Nice you got in a good restorative rest day. Should be able to get in a good kicka$$ Run!

Judy- sorry you lost your post... HATE when that happens! Awesome time on that 5 miles today!

I think that about catches me up :7 I'll be heading downstairs for some cardio. Actually not sure what I'm gonna do!! I'll go stare at the collection and see what is calling my name. After that will
be S&H Chest and Back.

tata

ShellyC

Hey ladies,

i have to make this quick as I have someone in my office filling out paperwork, shhh.

I wanted to wish ms. Wendy a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you get everything your heart desires;) . sometimes those dh's can be very sneaky.

christine- how funny. we are doing the exact same workout today!! i saw that link posted awhile back in the O/D area. I love my gymboss, so much so I bought one for the gym where I work the crossfitters love it!

i will try to make it back later for more personals. hello to all of you lovely fit chicks!!

today's workout itread 30 min runintervals and chrisine's workout:p

ttyl....:)

Hi Cheetahs!

I changed my plan instead of doing a new Cardio Coach. I ran outside. It was so nice - a little cold at first, but didn't take long to warm up. I went 6.25 miles in 1:01:53. Love this Garmin. I even saw DS and his class on their little field trip to the park. :) I stretched pretty good after that, but think I'll add some foam rolling or yoga later.

Wendy ~ Happy Birthday!!!!! Yeah, no cooking allowed on your birthday. ;-) You have some nice little celebrations planned for this weekend. :) Thanks so much for donating You're super fast. :)

Carole ~ Sorry about your friend's mom. That's tough. I bet that rest day reenergized you. I had two in row this weekend, and was surprised by my energy levels. :) Here's a little Greek Easter explanation. She does a much better job explaining it than I would. ;-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfoYXrFxW0

Wendi ~ Oh my about your injuries! Your poor back! Yum on your snack ideas. You're creative. Woo hoo on the 7# weight loss!

Christine ~ Love the pix!!! Sounds and looks like you had an awesome time. Great job on your race!

Jackie ~ How's the packing coming along? Nice workouts! I like to get my appointments out of the way first thing in the AM as well.

Cathy ~ You asked about my orthotics. My doc made them 3/4 length. They stop at the ball of the foot. He did give me an explanation, but I forgot why that length. It must have sounded good at the time. LOL Enjoy your run later. I like your running plan w/the tweaks. Right now I'm just trying to get 3 days of running in. Can't wait to see what TNT puts together.

Sunny ~ Whoa!! A weighted vest and the stairs!!! :eek:}( Ok, let me know how that goes? Not sure I can be enabled for that. ha ha I do want a weighted vest. Can you recommend one? Are you talking about Tracey's Circuit Zone? Oh no! Haven't tried it yet, but I know I wasn't happy w/Sweatfest Sculpt. :(

Shelly ~ Gotta love booty DOMS!!! I like KCM-RSG. Nice workouts!!! (((HUGS))) for your last day of work. I'm sure it will be hard leaving your coworkers.

Kath ~ Nice w/o plan! DD still not feeling well? Enjoy your movie. I think Juno is great for teens, well, the first scene....:eek: lol

Gloria ~ Nice - half day or work! Enjoy and your run. :)

Judy ~ Come up w/some snack ideas? I'd be interested in hearing about them. I pretty much eat the same thing. It gets boring. I'm so mad because my cholesterol went up again. How is that possible?!?!! UGH! Nice 5 miler!

Linda ~ So, you pulling out the BBC's?}( Which Tracey's did you order?

Lorie ~ Love those emoticons the other day! :) Where do you buy that tanning stuff?

Looks like I'm somewhat caught up....;-)

Hi to Posh and Kristi!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes girls! You are all the bestest! :* :+ :*

I'm off to do my work out even though I don't wanna! LOL

After that I have a mountain of laundry to fold that I've been putting off for days...ACK!

BBL though!:)

Okay, for someone who didn't wanna do my work out, I did more then I had originally intended on!}( I did Arms and Abs weights as planned but added Shoulders and Back weights on to it as well. OUCHEES! My abs got one heck of a work out too as both w/o's have plenty of ab work in them!:eek:

Now it's time for me to hit the showers...

I am hoping to be ready early enough to be able to do some personals before going out to dinner tonight so hopefully I'll BBS!:)

Hi, cheetahs! :) :) :)

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Kath [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] The Lean Dessert is well worth it. My favorites are Cinnamon Roll and Banana Nut Bread.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Wendi [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Major ^^^ 5’s on the lbs. lost!!! Enjoy your well-deserved rest today. Sounds like a crazy-busy pace ahead.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Wendy [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Mmm, yummy b’day plans…I didn’t realize you were running a HM this Sunday. So, DH is keepin’ ya guessin’. Harumpphh!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Christine [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] YES!!! The Buena Vista—that’s exactly it. Fun place. Gym Boss? Dare I even ask what that is. You know, I meant to follow up with you re: k’bell training. Though I feel like I went a little “soft” in the arms, I seemed to have gained forearm, shoulder, and core strength. Whatta workout!!! Rock on!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Carole [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Glad your rest day left you feeling refreshed…what IS your secret with Scramble? You are a ringer!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Jackie [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] I do the same with my bloodwork. Go crazy not being able to drink my tea or eat! Afterward, I make a beeline for the nearest diner and order the Hungry Man Special. :) May 9 is close! Fingers are crossed.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Shelly [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Glad the pressure has eased some…the B2B would be awesome!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Dallas [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] nice run today…cute that you got to see your DS…did he see you?...thanks for explaining the orthos.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Judy [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] stinks about the lost post.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Sunny [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] hope you had a great workout.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Kristi [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Hi if you're lurking...hope your knee is doing better.

Just came in from a 40 min. run. Now to get cleaned up and then kick back with my book. Been blowing off grading the kids' essays. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a great night, all! :)

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hi Cathy – Here I am! – thanks for askin’ bout me…

Hiya Cheetahs!
Friends, I’ve just been a busy bee lately and no time to post. Right now I’m at work and taking a few of my lunch minutes to get on and say howdy! and get a birthday wish sent to Miss Wendy LOU! …..

http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/40/bday_tigger.gif

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/bicfomh/gg01/happybirthday/birthday005.gif

I'm thinkin' it's a the TV too! YEAH!

I should have time later on tonight to get in some personals!

Have a great rest of the day!!!

Posh :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.