::: CHEETAHS ::: eat your wheaties Wed.

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, lovely cheetah lasses! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/happycelebrations/th_happy-038.gif

Lorie :: (((HUGS))) to you! So sorry about the pain and discomfort…it does sound like a cyst problem…Haven’t had it myself, but BF had the same thing where she had to go to the hosp when it ruptured…Good idea to get on it early…Keep us posted as soon as you get the bloodwork results…I am so with you on the snow day thing! *lol* It flurried here yesterday, but that was it…

Sunny :: sorry your monitor is on the fritz…I have no patience for computer problems…the Marsh w/out sounds good – thanks for the review!

Wendi :: great job with your AM workout…those don’t seem to be happening for me this week…hope it’s not too cold for an outdoor run today…:7 Those are some serious booty DOMS you got goin’ there if you need a handlebar for the toilet! *lol*

Wendy :: *lol* We do have more than one copier…we have two, but since we have a lot of first-year teachers, they are in there a lot making early morning copies. I still do need a handle and flashy siggy! I am so flattered by the Hottie Cheetah, but I can NOT put that underneath my name. *lol* I think you could be TFH Cheetah…I know what you mean about the sore abs…the BOSU just tears it up!!!

Christine :: So sorry! I missed the fact that your dad was having surgery. I’m glad to know he is doing well…ooh, new weighted gloves! Enjoy! You’re making me want to dust mine off…*lol* about the Poconos crowd. I’m hoping to try the new skis not this coming Saturday, but the next.

Kristi :: I know what you mean – I set up my BFL-like rotation, not realizing at first that the weights were supposed to be pyramid-style. I don’t think I could do that for 12 straight weeks, though. I found, too, that I’m not crazy about lifting without a video. So, I’m working in the Pyramids but am generally just going heavy. How about just adding one day of HIIT to your training?

Dallas :: *lol* I got there so early, there were only 2 other cars in the lot, so luckily, I didn’t have to out-run anyone. :)

Carole :: I’m glad the massage helped the hip…That reminds me – I need to schedule one soon. I had two in November, but I think I’m due now! :) I did get a lot done at work…always a good feeling!

Jackie :: I love your title over at the ya ya’s, too! :7 Funny!…My Slo-Mo DVD wouldn’t play on my player, either. I don’t know why, but this happens sometimes, even with Cathe DVDs. It’s a newer DVD player, too. So I had to use my laptop…thanks for the review of iTread #26…sounds good.

Shelly :: so you increased weights on CTX…Am curious – what is your heaviest DB?…That’s great that DH is accompanying you on the trail today…Ya know, you could always force him at gunpoint since you have that new, little snazzy pistol. ;) :7 So you have been nominated Crazy Cheetah? Too funny!

Lori :: glad you enjoyed the baby group get-together…Is this the same gang where you had the gift exchange problems?… Yeah, I’m an early bird w/ work, too :)…Like to get in there and get set up for the day. Most times there isn’t any jockeying for the copiers, except the early morning. Lotta new teachers in there then.

Judy :: nice run in this wild weather!

I’ve reformed my plan of attack for NB and will be filming another lesson on Friday. Fingers crossed! My goal is to knock out all the grading before the weekend, so I can work just on that (video analysis).

Workout plan for this evening will be HIIT on the EXT plus abs on the BOSU.

Have a great one, my friends! :) :) :)

cathy-i know you are going to kick arse on NB!!! from everything i've read, it does sound like it is possibly a cyst. that would be fine as long as it doesn't rupture. that is the worst pain ever! i get my bloodwork results back today. the nurse said to call her if i haven't heard from her by 2, so i should know something then. as for a snow day, they are predicting that it's not going to stick, so it looks like i will be working tomorrow.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_20.gif
we still need to find you a name...

shelly-i am really leaning towards a a cyst with everything i have read about them. it says they can mock all the sxs of pg. the only worry i have is that it doesn't rupture and i don't spend another 7 days in the hospital with a raging infection! the circuit surprise sounds good. that will be my next one. about the EXT, mine has an incline from 10%-30% (as well as the resistance). does it matter what incline you do? i try to change it up and do 15-20 when i am srpinting and 25-30 when i am climbing. i am thinking the difference in inlcline just changes the areas you work but am not sure if it matters what you choose or if you should change it up. so, what do you do?

lori-yes, i am DYING to run but i have finally learned (and it's taken me a looooong time) that if i am injured, i need to heal. once when i was training for a marathon, i just HAD to get in my 20 miles even though i had tripped and sprained my ankle part way through the run. i finished but it was so bad the next day, i couldn't run for a while and missed the marathon. at any rate, it's not worth me taking all this time off already for my hip, then reinjuring it because i am not ready to run. then, all the time off would have been for nothing. i am being a good girl even though it's killing me.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_9_209.gif

christine-youare exactly right. it's the worrying that's th worst! i don't *think* it's anything serious but when you look up my symptoms on the internet (the worst thing to do) you see pg, ovarian cysts, hormonal imbalance (all those are fine, well, not the pg, but it's not life threatening) then you see cervical cancer, brain cancer...yikes! of course those are rare, but that's why i don't need to be looking on the net!!! FABULOUS news about your dad!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_86.gif

jackie-yes, i am loving my EXT. so glad i rediscovered it. i think the difference was iClimb and CC. bfore, i just did it on its own. so...i'm not on the yaya boards. ya gotta tell me what your name is on there.

wendi-so sorry about your long workday. what a great idea to post your w/o the night before then be held accountable! i might try that!

wow...i sure wrote a book for personals this morning. i must be very chatty!

i am planning on doing weights today. i will probably do GS upper body.

i am happy the week is half way over. we have monday off for MLK day so it will be a long weekend. yay!

hello to all you lovelies that come after!

*edited to fix about a thousand typos* my brain must not be fully working yet!

good morning cheetahs,

still checking in from my mgr's computer. dh is taking the monitor to the computer shop today. hopefully they can fix it today and we won't have to wait for long. i just cannot stand not being able to get on the computer when i need/want to.

cathy-have fun with your HIIT workout today!

lorie- you are wise not to run while injured. just keep enjoying all of your other workouts.

wendy- i looked at the X schedule and i will start 2/4 as it falls in line with my workout week. also i may drop one of the UB workouts and do a heavy leg day at the gym so that my legs get hit twice a week.

workout today will be a 30 min icycle and Kimberly spreens kickbox bootcamp (first time trying.

ttyl....:)

Hi Cheetahs-

This will be my last visit for the week. Then it is off to golf in Florida

Lorie- Lets hope your symptoms do not lead to anything serious or life threatening/altering. I may have to peek in to see if yo post about your blood work.

Shelly- I am getting into weight work too, except I took this week off. Actually, I dropped my tennis day, because truth be told it was goofing up my rotations! My tennis friends would not understand though. I should probably insert s&h into my generic rotation a few times for variety. I did do (my own) BOSU abs yesterday :)

Wendy- Which S&H did you start with?

Sunny- OH what a pain to not have your monitor work at home.

Cathy- I am sending you ~~~~good vibes to get all you school work completed ~~~~

Lori- 7 miles is great on the TM! A movie would be helpful to get a longer distance in IA

Christine- I hope you Dad continues to recover OK. do you use a Palm? If Google "Palm down loads" you might find a WW program for journaling. If we were face to face I could beam it to your Palm.

OK GTG bring DS to Bus stop. Then a 3 mile TM run and maybe something else?
[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Morning Lovely ladies!

How is everyone? I set my alarm for 6 but crawled back in the bed. There really was no need for me to get up that early b/c I don't have to work until 6:30 tonight. I was thinking I could get my workout done and have a nap in the afternoon, but thats what I planned yesterday and it didn't happen! So I thought sleep was my main priority right now b/c I have to work alnight.
Also I plan on doing a 4 mile run today and GS legs, going as heavy as I can and I know I am going to need lots of energy for that!

Cathy** No, this is a totally different babygroup.This baby group would never do something like that! One of the girls from the other baby group dropped off a gift though. I know now for the next time! LOL I don't think we are having anymore kids so I don't have to worry about that. Not only that, if I did, I doubt I would be in a baby group with the same people! LOL

Sunny** Enjoy your workout. Our computer as gone back for the 3rd time! Each time it as came back here its worse then it was when it left. DH claims that the computer tec knows what he is doing but I have my doubts. The last time we brought it home it wouldn't even connect to the wireless internet.

Lorrie** Yes be a good girl, as hard as it might be. I always admire people who listen to Dr's orders cause Im the kind of girl that as soon as there is no pain, I hop right back on the horse. Then realize 10 mins in that I shouldn't be doing it. Thankfully I really haven't had any serious injuries, just the common aching knee when running.

Judy** Have a good workout! Golfing in Florida sounds like heaven right now. We just got 23 cms of snow since 6! Thats in 2.5 hours!

My coffee cup is empty, must go get a refill!:9

Lori:)

Good Morning!

I wrote such books in my other check ins that now I only have time for a quickie post here!:eek:

I did Itread 24/60 run intervals y'day. Fun but not nearly as hard as I had expected. I'm actually a little dissappointed-too many walking breaks. She also mixes it up with some hills and some sprints. I would have preferred straight intervals like 21/30. That's what I was expecting in the first place. Oh well. You can't win 'em all right? :p

I didn't have time to get back here yesterday afternoon. Since DH ended up staying home he messed up my "routine". UGH! LOL

So I'll be all over Slow and Heavy after work today. I'm going to start with Chest and Back because it's my favorite combo of body parts to work! I LOVE how defined my back has become since hitting it hard (pull ups are da bomb!!!) and I plain old enjoy chest work. }(

Okay, gotta get us ready for work now but I'll be back later!:)

Happy Hump Day Cheetahs!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

I’m a bit tired this morning. Not sure if I’m getting a cold, or dealing with allergies. My guess is allergies as DH has been a mess. Today I have HSC on my rotation. I’m looking forward to some Cathe after all of my Amy lately! I just preordered Amy’s In The Ring and her CIA workout. Cannot beat the price! $14.95 and $17.00 plus free shipping!

Jackie – I love the weighted gloves. I think next time I’m going to tack on the drills from Cathe’s CK instead of Amy’s bonus bag workout. I think that would add more punch. :+ I’ll be heading to North Carolina to see my dad on Saturday. I’ll go with my Aunt to pick him up from where he’s staying on Sunday – I want to get in early to get the fridge stocked, etc. For the first few days, I don’t want him alone at all. That reminds me – I need to get my grocery list together! I love the Pats song too – had me really laughing.

Wendi – So did you get your workout in? I find early mornings as the only time I have. And I cannot argue with myself. I just get out there and do it. Hope today treats you a little more kindly.

Cathy – Thanks about the well wishes for my Dad! He’s cheerful this morning. I’ll be down to help him on Saturday. Have fun skiing! Where are you going this time? Good luck with the National Board – we’ll be rooting for you! Don’t worry about personals – just get the work done! We’ll be here when you are done!

Lorie – thanks for backing me on the Goldendoodle. I’m so tired of hearing about doodles and puggles that while I should have kept my mouth shut, I just couldn’t. Sorry to hear you’ll have to work tomorrow! I hope you are feeling better soon and get the information on what’s happening with you asap! Oh the Internet can be a wonderful harbinger of bad news, can’t it? Good job with holding off on the running.

Sunny – Hopefully you’ll get your computer fixed today! I know exactly what you mean about the computer and being on it when you want! Enjoy your workout!

Judy – ENJOY your golfing in Florida and the warm weather! I actually have an iPhone, not a palm. It’s cool, but the Palm has some added features the iPhone doesn’t. One is the ability to load software. :p But thanks for the info.

Lori – Sounds like a great workout today! I don’t blame you for crawling back into bed. Good luck at work tonight – hope it’s slow so you can get some rest!

Wendy – Sorry you were disappointed in your iTread today! Enjoy S&H C&B!!!

It’s really peaceful here this morning. Jimmy is beside me on the sofa, Kimo is on the floor (she likes the cool floor) snoring away. I like this time before the household wakes up. But, I am sitting here debating with myself – here’s my dilemma – I am only buying myself workouts when I lose 5 pounds. I got the gloves for the first 5 pounds. I just pre-ordered Amy’s new ones. Does that mean I have to weight ANOTHER 5 pounds for Slo Mo? That’s not actually too bad a thing as I am focusing more on endurance right now, but… *Shakes head at herself*

Anyway – have a great day all!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...I thought you'd like Slo mo...:). Yes, you should schedule a massage! I will keep my fingers crossed for friday. Enjoy your HIIT and Bosu workout.

Lorie...I hope the blood test shows you what is up. I have never had cysts but I know friends that have and they don't seem fun. I made the Black Bean soup and added some Quorn grounds (meatless and soy free), they are like hamburger meat and the soup was great. Here is a link if you want to check Quorn out (vegetarian) http://www.quorn.us//cmpage.aspx?pageid=462&productid=150 Enjoy your GS workout.

Sunny..have fun with iCycle and Kimberly's workout.

Judy...have a great time in Florida!

Lori..good job with 7 miles on the TM yesterday. I know you will be shocked but I am so not a french toast fan...:)...Thanks, I am eating a lot cleaner now, the last year or so has been dreadful..Enjoy your 4 miles and the killer GS leg workout.

Wendy..sorry DH stayed home and messed up your day...:(..Have fun with S&H today.

Christine...I use the 1.5 lb gloves too. I bought the 3 lb each ones also but not sure now, why? I think riding with your DD15 would be fun for both of you. Okay, I won't hold it against you either than, that you are a Pats fan...:D. I think I missed when your Dad was having surgery. I am so glad the surgery went well...I will send healing vibes his way. I have not preordered Amy's yet. But I do think Slo-mo is one you really should have...:)..I love the peaceful moments too...right after DH leaves for work.

Wendi..Egads! An 11 hour workday! You must be beat. That booty DOMS sounds painful.

Jackie...I love massages. I would go every 2 weeks if I could afford it! Good job with iClimb and iTread. I have been revisiting Grace too as I use iTreads with my Nordic track.

Dallas...it has been forever since I have done RS!

Shelly...how cool that DH will walk while you run. I give him kudos for doing something healthy with you! I sure wish my DH would follow suit. I have always wanted to try cross country skiing, but never have. I wanted some alternate cardio while my hip heals and I am running less so I figured why not the Nordic track!

Today will be GS floor legs, abs and 40 min on my Nordic track.

Have a great day...:)

quick post before i have to leave. i did GS CT, BSB and was also able to get in the band segment of stretchmax. i will be back in a bit and will DEFINITELY post my results when i hear.

Hello Girlies!!

Sorry I never got back here. Actually, I tried right before bed, but couldn't get on the forum????? (So, I went to Amy's site and her presale info is up! :) However, the CIA workout is $1 cheaper on Advancedworkouts.com.) Anyhoo, I had to get out and do some errands y-day. Sure don't want to be out later in the week. Today, they say, will be the warmest day this week. I think 30 was the high. Oh boy! Y-day, I did Rodney Yee's Yoga Conditioning. Today, I started with APX weights w/Back, Biceps and Triceps. I will do one of my iTreads after Bible study. I didn't want to get too sweaty, so I switched things around today. ;) In fact, I had to hand wash my heart rate monitor strap y-day. Where's the smelly emoticon!?!?! :eek: Ewwwww...is that TMI??!?! LOL! Which makes me wonder why my neighbor hardly sweats when we do stairs and I'm drenched!?!?! How come some people, like me, sweat more?

I'll come back later this afternoon to catch up again. :)

Have great workouts and awesome days everyone!!

Dallas

Good morning Cheetahs!

This is my LAST drive by...I hope to get back in a bit for personals. If not, I'll be here tonight.

Just wanted to report that I was able to my run in OUTDOORS...YAY!!!!!!! It was cold (25*) and a bit windy (had to run two butt kicking hills into a head wind argh!) but it was beautiful and I was happy with my time...8.25 miles in 1:17. Maybe one of you seasoned runners can help me out on this one......my area is *very* hilly but I find my times are faster and the runs are easier than when I run on a TM with NO incline. Does that make ANY sense? I thought TM runs were supposed to be easier. Anyway, my running neighbor stopped me and asked if I was still up for that HM in late March...do you think I'll be ready for that by then? I know I need to get out on that course and get a gander on what I'm up against. They leave the markers out from now until the race which is good.

okay, gotta jet for now. *Technically* I'm off from work today but there is something that I need to go in and finish that I couldn't get done yesterday. Then SO and I are going to spend the rest of the day so I might not see you guys until tonight. I hope everyone has fantastic day!

just wanted to post and let you all know that the nurse called and said all my blodwork was normal and that the pg test was negative (yay). while i am super glad everything is good, i still don't know why i am feeling like this. the nurse asked if i had been drinking more caffeine than normal or eating more chocolate than normal (no and no). she said it was probably hormonal (duh) and to come in if i don't start by my due date (she said to consider the spotting my cycle and go 28 days from there). hmmmmm. i guess i will just have to suck it up until next month and see what happens. hopefully, things will go back to normal and this was a fluke.

anyway, just wanted to post and let you all know.

Good morning Cheetahs!

Cathy - Glad you like Slo Mo. Good luck with filming this weekend. Have a great workout!

Wendi - I'm hoping to read you got that run in.

Lorie - Hope the bloodwork comes back ok. You're being smart about your hip. Having someone coach you on the EXT does make a difference. I try to keep the same screen name (jamarba) as much as possible. Just easier to keep up with. Enjoy GS today. I'm looking forward to the holiday Monday too.

Sunny - Hope you get the computer issues fixed. Hate being without my computer even for a few minutes. Have fun with Kim & KB.

Judy - Have a safe and fun trip to FL. Hope you have good weather.

Lori - It was nice that you could pull the covers over your head and get in a few extra zzz's. Enjoy your run and GS legs.

Wendy - I like the walking breaks in iTread 24. That way I can keep up with the runners instead of the joggers. Sorry DH messed up your routine.

Christine - Feel better. You're really enjoying Amy these days. That's good! Your dad will enjoy having you there to take care of him. Slo Mo will be a great reward. You couldn't sneak them in with the two you just ordered? :)

Carole - Think I've tried that Quorn before. I like the Boca crumbles too. Guess I would get massages more frequently too if I didn't have to drive for an hour to get them. My prepaids will come in handy when I increase my running. Enjoy your workout.

Dallas - Guess I missed that Amy has a pre-sale going on. I need to check it out to see if there's anything I want. I usually put my HR strap in my delicates bag and throw it in the wash.

Wendi - Good job on the 8.25 miles in the wind. I think my runs are faster outside too. I think you still have time to get ready for your HM.

I did Power & Grace this morning. OUCH on the LB! Added a 10 minute walk to stretch out the legs.

Have a wonderful day!

Jackie

Good morning cheetahs! I had an okay time running yesterday but ran the first half way too fast making the second part much more difficult, but it felt great to be out running anyway:) and got in my 11 miles. DH ended up walking for a mile (he was initially intending to go for two but his back was hurting. anyway, I was happy he did anything at all! He is apparently willing to keep trying too:) :)

Christine- Glad your Dad made it through surgery well and I bet this will make a huge difference to him in his activity once he recovers.
Okay, now I'm gonna have to find me some of those weighted gloves!
Where did you get yours? Re: your slo mo purchase dilemma... how about giving yourself a little in between goal and get it when you drop another 2-3 lbs? ;-)

Cathy- My heaviest DBs are 30 lbs-- love doing chest presses with them}( I am betting you will turn in a fantastic performance with NB.
Good luck with the filming project.

Lorie- Very relieved with you to hear that the blood work was negative. Frustrating also though that you now don't really have an answer to what your problem is other than a vague "it's hormonal"
x( x( All I can say is that I'm quite happy to be post menopausal!
Sure hope this clears up for you soon! Upping the incline on the TM does call in all the leg muscles in general to work more. To be honest, I prefer to do my "hill work" outdoors rather than on the TM.
There are lots of running coaches who say that if you do hill work you don't need to do leg weight work, but i do it anyway;-)

Sunny- Sorry your computer is still on the fritz... I'd be going batty without access to one whenever i wanted it! Hopefully you'll have it back soon. Let me know what you think of the Kimberly Spreen workout.

Judy- Do you go to Fl every year about this time? Can't say I blame you wanting to get away from the weather in upstate NY!. Where in Fl are you going? Planning on getting in some good outdoor runs in the sunshine state?

Lori- YOu are getting in some great tough workouts! It's not easy pairing GS legs with a run... WTG!

Wendy- Go fry that chest and back!!}( }( I have to admit Chest is my least favorite body part to work.

Carole- Have fun on the Nordic Track today Do you have a specific time frame when you start up with longer runs again or are you just playing it by ear?

Dallas- 30 for a high? Yes indeed, it is COLD where you are! Don't blame you a bit for sticking indoors with the iTreads. Hey, I'm right there with you on the sweating.... it doesn't take long for me to be a drippy mess, I envy your neighbor!

Wendi- Congrats on getting in that nice outdoor run! You find lots of conflicting opinions out there about if running outdoors or on the TM is easier. Mostly I'm like you, I find running outdoors easier, even with hills. But is may just be the perception due to the tediousness of the TM. I think you will be more than ready for a half marathon by late March!!

Jackie- Not familiar with the Power and Grace workout, but it sounds like a toughie! Hope your work day is going well.

That about catches me up... time to get busy. I'll be doing the ASCII/slomo circuit#2 today and KCMs Cardiofitness Sculpt.

tata
ShellyC

Hello Cheetahs!

Yesterday I did about 1/2 of Core Synergy. DD had the bright idea to sit on me while trying to balance on the Bosu. Needless to say I had to cut the workout short so I wouldn't hurt her and myself. Today is BFL PLB & a 3.5 mile hill run on the treadmill after the kids are in bed. My plan is to start doing at least one hill run a week so the first 5 miles of my HM, which is nothing but hills, won't wear my legs out like it did last year. I need to check out the itreads and see which hill workout I want to buy. Any suggestions?

Hopefully today I will be getting my CT scan results. So far they aren't at the doctor's office yet. Oh well. I'm sure they won't find anything anyway.

I'll try to BBL for personals. WAVES to all my cheetah friends.

Well, I’m excited. Back in October I ordered a pair of Lucky jeans. They were too tight. As I had removed the tags, I did not return them, and they sat in my closet. I’m wearing them today – and they look and fit great. I’m very excited!! I’m also down another 2 pounds – which has me happy.

Carole – Thanks for the healing vibes for dad! We both appreciate them! I think I’m going to just go ahead and order Slo Mo when I get back from NC. Have fun on the Nordic Track! That’s a workout!

Lorie – Sending very positive vibes your way!! Glad to hear you’re not preggers! Did they run an ultrasound on you? Do they know it’s not a cyst?

Dallas – it happens to all of us! Sorry your computer wasn’t working. I know the CIA workout is cheaper on Advancedworkouts.com, but as Amy says she sends a gift, I figured I’d order from her. I love APX!

Wendi – Glad to hear you actually have a day off, even though you’re going in. WAY TO GO on your outdoors run! I’ll bet Shelly already told you this, but if you can run 8.25 miles now, you’ll be fine for your half in March. You really only need to train for 10 miles to run a half – the idea is that the momentum of the race will carry you through the last 3 miles. Honestly, I hate treadmills and I also run faster outdoors. I think we tend to underestimate what we run on treadmills.

Jackie – I really do think it’s just allergies. I’m pretty bad when I wake up, but as the day progresses I’m feeling better. So, we’ll see. I am enjoying Amy – she seems to be a higher intensity than Cathe, so my HR stays up higher for longer. I’m looking forward to her new workouts!

Shelly – I can’t wait to hear what you think about ASCII Circuit 2. Have fun! I got the Deluxe Weight Gloves in six 6 (4 are the 1 pounders – which is not evident) from Title Boxing (ordered via Amazon). They were $14.99. They stay on well and are a comfortable fit. They look like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41I7zAXg2NL._AA280_.jpg

Kristi – I like your plan! I have a 10.6 miler coming up in April, I’ll probably do the same thing. I hope all is well – sending good vibes to you!

Well, time to pretend I have a job. :p Enjoy your day all!

Good Afternoon Lady Cheetahs!:)

S&H back and chest is done. I thought it was fantastic! What a pump! I kept up with Cathe's weight choices through most of chest and even opted to go heavier in some of the back work! I'm very happy! I can't wait to try the other 2 work outs now!:+

Okay there's all this chatter about cool names for the Cheetahs...help me think of one too!!!!}(

I'm sorry but I don't have time for personals right now. I have to jump in the shower. We need to get to Costco DESPERATELY and this is one of the first available times in a while that DH and I can BOTH go!

I hope to get back here later to catch up though!:)

G’day FABULOUS Cheetahs!

Only a quickie again from me for now! This posh life has me a jumpin’…lol. Awe dang, I’m not even able to read anything today yet as we’re still incredibly busy at work and I had to spend my lunch break running much needed errands. BFL and yada, yada is going FANTASTIC! I’ll post details and personals later tonight. I think later I’ll actually get time to read and post personals. I’ve been itching to say though from a post a couple of days ago that Jackie’s photo of her and the lil’ trophy is just DIVINE…

Ok, that’s all I have time for now gals, I miss ya’ll!;( Be back later…

Thomasina
:7 :7

Afternoon!

Seriously, where do these days go!!! Just finished up homework with the kids, so we just have to read tonight. Oh yeah, quizzing on those spelling words.

Once I got back home I did iTread #21/30. I stayed on the treadmill to finish that 4th mile (total 4.25 miles). I then stretched for 12 minutes.

Lorie ~ Glad the blood work came back fine. Whew!! Did they rule out a cyst? Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Cathy ~ Good luck with your "plan of attack"! How did your HIIT workout go?

Carole ~ I'll take a look at your recipe. I've been collecting vegetarian/vegan recipes. I've been on the verge for awhile. I just heard about cloned meat being sold in stores....that'll do it!!! YUCK! It was reported that the meat has the same taste, but it really sounds nasty to me. LOL! I have a Greek Lent cookbook that has some yummy stuff in there. I'll be pulling it out soon enough. How did your Nordic track workout go?

Wendy ~ Glad you're seeing some results? Which rotation did you just finish? Good job with S&H! Love that one! I did Costco the other day, but was bummed they were out of spinach (salad). They had frozen. You know what I hate about Costco is that you get all happy about something and then they discontinue it. :( GRRRR!! Can't help with the name because I can't even think of one for me????

Christine ~ I just pre-ordered the same ones! Your football link didn't work. :( Hope that it's just allergies. However, allergies can make you feel just as crappy, ya know? Nah, I say go for it with Slow Mo. ;) Oh, what is Amy sending??? ha ha I didn't know about a gift??? I have weighted gloves too. Mine kinda slip around.

Wendi ~ Good job on the 8.25 miles in the cold!! I'll be curious to see what kind of answers you get from these smart Cheetahs too! :)

Posh ~ Great job with BFL!

Jackie ~ I didn't know that I could do that (put the strap in the washer???). I thought the battery would get ruined? Is Power and Grace yoga?

Shelly ~ Your workout sounds good. Do you tend to stick with circuits? I always say I'm going to do circuits and then don't. ha ha! 15 degrees doesn't sound good either!! :eek: That's nice your dh went out on the trails with you! Way to go on 11!! :)

Kristi ~ Keep us posted on your results. That's cute about your dd sitting on you during your abs....hey a little extra weight to really fire them up!! }( ;)

Sunny ~ How did you like Kimberly's Bootcamp? I've tried it once.

Lori ~ Get those workouts done before work? How long do you have to work then?

Judy ~ Have fun in Florida!

HI linda and anyone else I may have missed. The dinner timer just went off!

Dallas

quick post to say that for the first time since all this started, i had my regular energy back when i got home. yay!!! so, i did a really cool bosu mish-mosh (i posted it on od). it felt sooooo good.

guess what...IT'S SNOWING HERE!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_8.gif
you can guess what i'm hoping for:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_3_16.gif

anyway, they didn't rule out a cyst the nurse just said if i don't get AF by 4-6 weeks i need to come in. if i do have a cyst and it ruptures, i will DEFINITELY know it! it hurts like crap!

anyway, gotta go shower!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.