The Challengers wk of 9/20

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning, just getting us started!

How was everyone's weekend?

I've got a little bit of a hangover this morning:confused: I had a few drinks last night. Today is a rest day anyway so its all good.;) I will walk the dog this morning and thats about it.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 45EZ Class and Stretch 10. I am really disappointed I stepped on the scale this morning and I haven't lost a single lb. makes me wonder why I work so hard.

Amelia-its always best to take a rest day when you have a hangover.

Good Morning, i've almost decided to do a circuit today. First i have to walk the dog...

Roxie-I get disappointed by the scale a lot too. How does your clothes fit?

bbl

Quick check in, workout done. Decided on 5 drills of Drill Max. I also walked the dog for 30mins. Drill max always kicks my butt:eek: how on earth is Cathe able to talk during that one is a mystery:confused: My HRM wasn't working right and it read 305 burned after an hour into the workout, now you KNOW thats a load of crap:eek: I burn 450 cals when i do C&W and DM is more intense...

ok, off to get a new book from the library. Im going to start reading harry potter...

Good Morning,

I would have been here sooner but I was looking for a Debbie Macomber book on ebay. Tonite for me is HiiT 25 and Stretch 10. I am having a slight issue with pain on the outside of my foot.

Amelia-all the new jeans we just bought don't fit but I think they shrank in the dryer guess I shouldn't have dried them. Good luck reading Harry Potter I don't know how to pronounce half the words.

Roxie, so sorry about the frustration on the scale. I ask myself the same question (why do we work so hard) and my answer is 1) because if I didn't I would really gain weight and 2) I know I am healthier just from doing the workouts even if the scale doesn't show it. 3) Some day, yes some day, the scale and my clothes will show it.

Amelia, I'm having HRM problems too. Mine keeps reading 0. I'm not sure if it needs a new battery or what.

Hi Elaine and Andrea.

This morning's workout out was moving furniture and finally putting my weights back where they belong. Although, not a formal workout, I worked up a pretty good sweat. Last week's workout, I was working out in a small space that I stored the weights in when we had the carpets cleaning. Glad to have my game room back together again and room to workout.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF HiiT 25, Stretch 10, and CLX Ab Burner.

TF Stats:
26 min
23 in the zone
148 min hr
175 max hr
186 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
1 in the zone
113 min hr
126 max hr
54 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
2 in the zone
115 min hr
137 max hr
48 cals burned.

Morning

Today im walking the dog then doing a cardio + core workout, i would love to get in a yoga workout in too but will see.

I measured my walk yesterday in the car and it came to be exactly 2 miles! That's pretty cool. So im walking 2miles every time i walk the dog:)

I went over on my calories yesterday:rolleyes: DH decided to cook a pizza late last night while watching the braves game and i was starving. I had a small slice then a little bit of chocolate frozen yogurt. I figure my damage is about 500 cals:eek: oh well, it happens....can't be perfect all the time;)

Jean-I would say its time for a new HRM battery. I plan on getting one for mine soon too.

Roxie-Nice workout yesterday.

bbl

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I didn't workout Monday night so I need to do TF 45EZ class tonite and Stretch 10. The nice thing about these workouts is she always has you do a stretch workout after the tough ones.

Amelia-I to need a new battery for mine just don't know where to get one other than send it back to the company and then what would I do.

Workout done. Did a 4mile run interval then Coremax 2, i then did some stretching for about 10mins. My HRM is still acting up...im ready to throw it out the window:rolleyes:

Roxie-If you have a polar then i think you would need to send it in to replace the batter. I've got a nike Imara and if im not mistaken i can take it to the jewelers to replace the battery (i hope so, thats the only reason i purchased it,lol)

later gators.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 45EZ Class and when I learn the moves this one will be a good cal burner.

Stats:
52 min
49 in the zone
148 min hr
174 max hr
376 cals burned.

Quick post then bed.

I ran on Monday and then I've been sick sence. I think I was starting with a cold on Monday then yesterday it was full blown. I have a busy work week so not rest until the weekend. I am not running or lifting for the restof the week.:(

I registered for my first 5K!:eek: Now I am nervous.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.........

This cold better leave quick.

Great workouts girls!

Hello to everyone:)

I need to do weights today,but i also want to do cardio so will see what i end up doing. First i've got to walk the dog...bbl

Elaine-Woohoo on your first 5k!

Argh...I think someone is trying to tell me something. Like maybe I should stay in bed and rest.
I went to leave for work and my car wouldn't start. I had the worst night sleep, and my older DS had an allergic reaction to a smoothie, he knew he shouldn't have drank.. He is okay, not too sure about the car.

No workout today.

Thanks Amelia about the 5K. I am very nervous. I always run alone in the early morning where not too many people see me.

Hey Jean,Roxie and Andrea, what is planned for today?

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF HiiT 15 and Tone 30 using resistance tubing and band.

Amelia-have fun with whatever you decide.

Elaine-you can do it I have faith in you.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF HiiT 15, Tone 30 and Stretch 10.

Stats:
17 min
16 in the zone
148 min hr
172 max hr
123 cals burned.

Tone:
30 min
28 in the zone
141 min hr
166 max hr
200 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
111 min hr
126 max hr
53 cals burned.

Elaine, good luck with the 5k. It is really exhilarating. I remember my first one. I went by myself, no family or friends and still had a great time. Glad you son is Ok. Hope the car isn't too serious.

Roxie, nice job on the workouts. Good luck with the battery issue. I sent mine off once and it was gone for about 2 weeks. I have a certified repair place in the next town over that I am wondering if I can drop it off and pick it to make it faster this time.

Amelia, I hear you on the HRM issues. Sometimes mine reads 40 while I'm running. I talk to it and ask does it look like my heart is only beating 40 times per minute. If so I must be really dying, LOL.

Thursday workout was 4 day split legs. Today will hopefully be a run, possible CC Press Play since it is the last weekend of the month. The wedding is tomorrow so I probably won't be around here much this weekend unless it is like this morning, while I'm having insomia. What did we do at 3 o'clock in the morning before internet, LOL? Ok, I've been up for an hour now and may try going back to sleep.

HI Andrea, how's the foot?

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 45EZ and Stretch 10.

Jean-enjoy every minute of tomarrow and believe me you will crash Sunday.

Elaine-what is your workout plans for today?

No workout plans for today,tomorrow or Sunday. Just rest to get over this cold. I hope to be able to run Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.