CHALLENGERS - FEBRUARY 2012

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
No workout so far for me today. I started to get sick yesterday. Worst sore throat I've had in a long time combined with the chills, so I stayed home today.

Good Afternoon Jean,

Sorry to hear you are getting sick. I haven't decided if I am going to continue to workout or not I gained and loose the same 2lbs every week its getting annoying why work so hard if you don't loose anything.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Cardio Blast Athletic Step it was a good workout.

Stats:
35 min
25 in the zone
139 min hr
157 max hr
220 cals burned.

I know what you mean about the gain/lose. I try to convince myself that even if the weight keeps changing, I'm better off health wise for exercising. So I keep returning. But if you ever want to drop out of our check-in (whether exercising or not) that's ok. Just let me know. Since its just the two of us I know if is hard to keep it up sometimes.

As for me since I last posted, I am still sick. Went to the dr. on Saturday and it is not strep. I was able to sleep better last night, but the sore throat just doesn't seem to want to leave.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I know there is no good reason to quit working out it just gets a little difficult sometimes to stay motivated. Sorry to hear you are sick, I think I caught a cold again coughed all day yesterday and my nose has been running.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM Your Best Body Workout #1 with Cardio Rests and then the Yoga/Stretch that is on this workout.

Stats:
39 min
27 in the zone
128 min hr
171 max hr
211 cals burned.

Yoga:
7 min
6 in the zone
117 min hr
134 max hr
31 cals burned.

I am finally starting to feel better. The sore throat is almost gone. I have never had anything like this before. It lasted 2 weeks. Since I was feeling better, I got up and attempted Body max 2. I lasted about 20 minutes into the step portion. Oh well, at least it was something. Hope you had a good week. I'm hopeing this new week will be better for me.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I am still doing the KCM rotation but this is my last week then I will do Ellen Barrett for the rest of the month then so Cathe's Low Impact rotation again. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and taking on BM2 is a bit much when you are healthy couldn't imagine doing it while sick.

Finally got a good night sleep last night. Today was shoulder work and then I did a walk/jog interval outside for about 20 minutes. Boy have I got a lot of work to do get back to where I was. Oh well at least I'm feeling better so now I just need to commit to be consistent. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. We had already gone out to dinner over the weekend so we didn't do anything special after work. Too tired.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I didn't workout last night I went to heavy the night before and hurt my lower back so I decided to take it easy. Living where we live going out for Valentines day is a nightmare so DH grilled steaks and then we cuddled up and watched our favorite T.V. shows. Tonite is KCM Body Training #2 which is all floor work for legs and core. Glad to hear you are back in the game and it is amazing what a little time off can do.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCMs Body Training floor work and then walked on the TM for 30mins.

BT Stats:
29 min
18 in the zone
121 min hr
153 max hr
139 cals burned.

TM:
31 min
25 in the zone
130 min hr
152 max hr
170 cals burned.

Didn't sleep well again the night before last so no workout yesterday. Last night wasn't much better, but I got up and went for a jog/walk any way. I need to force myself so I can get back in the habit and quit blowing off my workouts. It's just so easy to push them aside, but my body is paying for it. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I have seen the results that come with working out everyday so I won't be missing one for a while. I have dropped 7% body fat since January just from eating better and being consistent with my workouts, but I do understand when you don't sleep well you don't have energy.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's YBB Workout #2 No Legs which is a good thing but it is tough on the shoulders.

Stats:
29 min
17 in the zone
134 min hr
166 max hr
169 cals burned.

Good Morning Jean,

This morning I did KCM's Circuit Blast and got a good workout. Hope you have a good weekend.

Stats:
33 min
9 in the zone
156 min hr
184 max hr
250 cals burned.

Wow on your body fat drop. You must be doing something right. Today I managed to find the courage to attempt Gym Style Legs. It will be awhile before I can do it in its entirety without modifications. Emotionally felt good to be doing something. Physcially, not so much. Hope I can walk tomorrow, lol.

Jean

Today I got up and did Cardio Core Pre-mix. then tonight when i got home, I went for a jog/walk. Mostly walking because the hamstring still does not like jogging. As least its a good start to a new week. Eating was good today too.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Last night I did Ellen Barretts Slo-Robics and tonite is her Burn and Firm Pilates using light weights which is good because I slept wrong on my shoulder and it hurts. Good job with the walk and eating better baby steps.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did EB and then Total Body Stretching.

Stats:
45 min
29 in the zone
121 min hr
153 max hr
222 cals burned.

Stretch:
13 min
1 in the zone
95 min hr
121 max hr
38 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.