THE CHALLENGERS 3/12

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls...

How is everybody today?

Ive got cardio coach volume 3 and a abb work on my tabs. If i have any energy left afterwards i plan on getting familiar with 4DS/HIS...i haven't did that one yet:confused:. Ive almost mastered LIS.

Any plans for the weekend for anybody? Were gonna take the kids to a local playgym on sunday but thats about it. Our car is acting up so saturday will be spent at the inlaws so DH and FIL can figure out whats wrong with it.

bbl:)

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H lgs and sh. I think DD works until 6 so I hope to get 30 min on TM tonite also.

Amelia-car problems must be an epedemic, I haven't driven mine for 2 days but DH said it was safe to drive today we will see.

Everyone have a good day.

Roxie-Great workout planned...yeah,not having a car sucks! I hope mine will be fixed this weekend. How is yours driving? ok?

Well, CC V 3 and the 4DS warmup + step combo one of LIS is DONE:eek:....Can you guys believe how dingy i am...I forgot to turn my HRM on so i have no idea how many calories i burned:rolleyes:

Oh and something interesting happened this morning. As i was on the computer i look out my sliding glass door(where Cassie like to sit and stare at me:rolleyes:) and there are TWO DOGGIES staring at me? The next door neighbors Rotweiler got in Cassie's fence somehow:eek:. Can you imagine my shock...there are two rotweilers that live next door,one is very sweet and one is terrifying, thankgoodness it was the sweet one that got out:confused: The terrifying one out weighs my dog by about 70lbs:confused: There would of been a dog fight and im sure my dog would of gotten really hurt:(

Hey to everybody that follows

Hi everyone, still not feeling great - think I'll skip KB tonight :rolleyes: and just veg on the couch (if the kids will let me). I feel like I've grown an umbilical to my Kleenex box :confused:

Amelia, congrats to your DH on the job! I know that means a lot to you both! Wow what a WO you had today! I don't do 4DS HIS much - I can get thru the 1st 2 combos OK, but the 3rd just kills me. I have to do it w/o the step so I don't turn an ankle. Eventually I'll get it - just need to practice more.

Hi Roxie, Andrea, Jean, Elaine and Becca.

Gotta get back to work - I'm making pretty decent progress on reports and things despite feeling pretty crappy! TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.