Challengers - 10/1-10/15/11

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hope you had a nice weekend. And Yes the new workouts do look a little scary. Should be fun though. My weekend went by in a blur. It was my 30 year high school reunion. So it was a quick trip out to Calif and back. I ahd a fun time and am glad I went.
Very tired today, but hopefully can get in some kind of workout tonight.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Busy at work today moving stuff from upstairs to downstairs so I am getting my stairmaster workout. Tonite DD and I are going to go for a walk. Glad you had fun at your reunion haven't been to one of mine in a very long time.

Good Evening Jean,

DD and I went for a 4 mile walk at a 3.5mph pace.

Stats:
54 min
42 in the zone
141 min hr
161 max hr
371 cals burned.

Are your legs sore today from your stair workout? Nice walk. I keep trying to get my husband to walk with me, but so far no luck.

Today I managed to do part of 4DS Bootcamp. Still trying to catch up on some sleep from the weekend so it wasn't a very energetic workout, lol.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

No leg pain yet and I still need to make several more trips up those stairs. Its nice having DD to walk with DH wouldn't go he would rather bike ride. Hope you catch up with sleep eventually.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Circuit Blast and 10min Solutions Belly Fat Blaster.

Stats:
33 min
18 in the zone
146 min hr
180 max hr
239 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
5 in the zone
143 min hr
161 max hr
70 cals burned.

I managed to do some ab work this morning. I really need to find a way to motivate myself.

Your doing great with your work outs. Send me some of your energy, lol.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Tonite for me is KCM's Plyo Blast and abs. DD and I went for a 4 mile walk last night and I did KCM's KBXing. Looks like I am going for a walk with boss lady tonite.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM's Plyo Blast and TJ Abs.

Stats:
37 min
19 in the zone
142 min hr
165 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
8 in the zone
134 min hr
152 max hr
56 cals burned.

Today I managed to squeeze in a 30 minute walk. Started as a jog, but quickly turned into a walk. My weight is going back up again and I have no energy. Such an endless cycle. You're doing great though. Keep it up.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

The boss lady and I went for a 2 mile walk this morning and the wind was blowing really hard where she lives, I don't normally walk with her but her husband and son are throwing a fit about her walking alone so I said I would go with her. DD is going to be out of town next week so I am available not really sure I like it. Good job with just your walk you will get back in the swing of things. Tonite I am going to do KCM's Boot Camp.

Good Morning Jean,

Saturday DD and I walked 3 miles and then I went and got my mom and took her to a k-state game which required even more walking about 6 miles for that walk. We couldn't walk this morning it was raining. Tonite is either TF 30 or High Step Circuit. Hope going back to wts. helps you.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did KCM's Bootcamp workout #1 didn't know the workout that well so I didn't do a very good job.

Stats:
31 min
10 in the zone
152 min hr
173 max hr
236 cals burned.

Today I went for a jog/walk. The cooler temperatures sure felt good and the full moon was shining so bright this morning.:) Legs were a little sore today.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

This morning I went for a walk with boss and then tonite I did KCM's TLC Boxing and TJ Abs. Good job with your walk this morning.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did TF 30 fun workout.

Stats:
31 min
15 in the zone
145 min hr
170 max hr
224 cals burned.

I'm finally starting to get back to a routine. I did biceps and shoulders yesterday and back chest and tris with Gilad this morning. Now to keep it going.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

This morning we went for a walk and tonite is suppose to be TF HiiT 15, abs and a stretch just don't know if I am in the mood. Good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.