Catheletic Supporters Feb. 13

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Its been an up and down week. I was down two pounds then put it back on. Arghh. Still, I know what did not work and I like using 're-does' rather than beating myself up over it. I tried the original Imax this morning for the first time. That was fun, I did most of the easy modifications but I will work up to the higher intensity modifications.

Today's eats: 1 ounce dried fruit, 1 bowl of whole wheat pasta with artichoke hearts, 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup of organic yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1 cup chocolate milk, 1 cup of home made chicken vegetable soup with 1 tbsp of olive oil. That should do me for today.

I hope that everyone is well.

Hi/lo

And maybe a run later in the afternoon. Its clear and sunny. My aerobics this am were a bit too easy and I put on a half pound. Its time to Geterdun!!

Eats have been good today. I have a fresh chicken roasting in the oven. Its sitting on a bed of red potatoes, celery, apples, and lemons. I slathered it with italian seasoning and olive oil. It should be super tasty. I am working on data entry. Mostly I feel good. I have even taken my vitamins like I should. I'm trying the addition of some grapefruit. I haven't had grapefruit in a long time. I really enjoyed it. This morning I had 1/4 cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds, and 1/4 cup of fresh organic blueberries.

Otherwise, all is ok.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.