Can't HATE a sunny Saturday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning friends. I'm up early on a day off. I want to get my workout done before heading out to pick up Tristan. I stopped at TJ Maxx yesterday and got a couple pairs of pants, so I won't need to do much shopping at Target. Of course, Tristan needs some clothes and Emily wants some new tops. I got Greyor a couple summer outfits at Max too. DH wants to take one of the sports cars to cruise night this evening. Seems like we have a pretty full day, so I better get going. I'm doing the B&G premix in Cathe's rotation. Have a great day!

Good Morning Haters!

Robin, I'm jealous! A SUNNY Saturday? We are going to have rain all day, maybe some storms. It's been a very dreary week - weatherwise here.

It sounds like you have a full day planned. Have fun!:D

I have Stepblast on my rotation. But I may substitute a CC or an iTread. I just am loving those so much and get such a great workout with them.

DH is SUPPOSED to play in a golf tournament today, but they better NOT be on the golf course if it's storming !!!:eek: :eek:

Have a great Saturday everyone!:7

Hey haters! It is sunny here too!

Guess what we got ?!?!?!?!? Last night when Gabe and I got home from his t-ball game DH wasn't here. Show's up an hour later with a puppy!!!! An 11-week old English Bulldog. He is sooooooooo darn cute. Gabe named him Raphie. I"ll have to post a pic when I have time. He is so calm and laid back, it is unbelievable. He slept all night but has had some accidents in the house. We're leaving in a bit to take him over to my mom's house. She has a male doberman so I hope that they get along.

Becky - sorry to hear that you are having crappy weather. :(

Robin - have a great day!

Have a great day everyone! :)

I want a puppy!!!!

It's a nice sunny day here too.

I posted yesterday - the last person of the day. I said hi to everyone there, so I'm just here for a quick check in.

Yesterday was Step Blast. I am following Debbie's (aka fitnessfreak)Get Ready for Summer 2007 rotation with substitutions as I don't have all the dvd's she uses. I lost 1 1/2 pounds after one week and already feel stronger! http://www.smileyhut.com/sports/weight_lift2.gif[/IMG]I was really worried about not doing cardio every day, but as everyone says, I really can get away with less and still lose weight. Today I am subbing Cardio and Weights for LIC. It's not as long, but it has the same intensity and enjoyment rating.

Be back later to see if anyone is around.

.png
[/url]

Happy Saturday haters! I don't know what is wrong with me today but I just have zero energy- I feel fine, not sick or anything like that, just NO energy at all. I hate feeling like this but I am sure it is probably a combination of having that sinus infection(today is my last day of the med thank goodness), stress at work, and me not giving myself any slack in the workout area....

Last night I did a 30 min bun shaper workout & the floor work from B&G, so this morning after running to Meijer I was exhausted so I did the standing portion of B&G followed by a 20 minute thigh shaper. I think I am going to do either the cardio premix of KPC or just the combos, ab work, and then the leg work of Slim & Lean this afternoon...after a nap of course! I am going to try & just chill today and let my body veg! Next week at work is going to be so busy, lots of upper management in town, ugh!

Corrie- It is so good to see you here, you must come by more often- you are greatly missed when not around. I am so happy for you that your DH is home. Congrats on the weight loss too, although from your pics I really don't think you need to lose any weight!

Dana- CONGRATS on the puppy!!! Wasn't it you just saying the other day how you'd like to get a pet for the boys but your DH was against it? Sounds like he caved if so & did all the work to get one, how sweet. You must post a picture soon.

How are the rest of the haters doing today? I'm sure I'll BBL if anyone is around since I am going to TRY to just hang out & relax today, wish I was better at doing that, ugh!

Hi gang. I just have a moment to check in and wanted to hug Dana's new puppy. Bonus points for your DH, Dana.

Jen,

Thanks for the compliment! Actually, I am having a bit of a struggle with this last 10-15 pounds. I AM seeing changes in my body, particularly more definition, so I am focusing on that right now.

The main reason I am trying to lose more weight is I really want to see if I can lose the jelly in my midsection. I went over 200 pounds with each pregnancy and let's just say I look a little rumpled in the middle.

I am having a hard time keeping my diet clean lately. I feel hungry all the time and I try to ignore it which of course doesn't work and then I get so hungry I just want to eat a whole pizza myself! http://www.smileyhut.com/eat_drink/pizza.gif If you have any ideas on what I could eat that is clean and very filling, I would really appreciate it.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/yinyang02/lb/185/125/140.5/.png[/img] [/url]

Hey haters!

I've been out SHOPPING all day! It's gorgeous here and it was a choice of shopping or cleaning. Not much of a dilemma there, huh?

Robin - I hope you have a great time visiting Tristan and cruising in the MGB with the whatever-the-heck it is under the hood;)

Jen - sorry to hear you're feeling crappy. I'm working on about 5 hours of sleep. Got up and did Cardio Coach this morning and man, it was hard. Not that it's normally easy, but it was harder today.

Corrie - good to see you! I'm glad you're having good results with Deb's rotation.

Dana - A PUPPY!! Oh we need to see pics. English Bulldogs are so cute. I went to Petsmart today and the SPCA was there with lots of cats. I almost got a big orange tabby. He was gorgeous. Maybe he'll still be there tomorrow:p

Becky - sorry to hear you're having crappy weather. Spring has FINALLY arrived here. It's still a wee bit chilly out of the sun, but at least the sun is shining!

So, I met a male friend this morning to help him buy a suit for a wedding he's going to in Japan. Then just kept going. Got a hoodie, some DVDs, a CD, underwear... I tried for shoes but they didn't have my size

x(

Now I need to get cleaning!

Corrie - I was 208 when I was 9 months pregnant. I was a HOUSE!

I always find that a piece of whole grain toast with natural pb fills me up pretty well. I hear ya on the pizza though!

Hi everybody!

I read all of your posts but, please forgive me, I don't have time for personals today. My MIL is doing well and trying to rule the world from her arm chair:7 . Nervous Nelly, AKA my FIL, is nervous as usual and I'm just glad my SIL has been here to help out. I just got home and I'm fried. I haven't worked out in a couple of days and I'm not sure I'll do one today either. I'm pooped. I'm going to put on my jammies and veg out on the couch. Oh yeah, and I'm ordering a pizza and I intend to eat the WHOLE thing}( :9 . I'm taking my SIL to the airport tomorrow and will be gone for several hours. I might try to fit in a workout after I get home.

I have to fess up -- my SIL was originally supposed to fly into the airport by her parent's house but the airline (Delta) canceled the flight, and the only one she could get landed at the airport 2 hours away. I was really upset with her thinking that she intentionally scheduled her flight this way but I was wrong. I still don't get why she can't rent a car though!x(

Sorry to be so self absorbed, and thanks for understanding and "listening":* :*

I miss you chickies;)

High five to Shelley on the shopping!

The cruise night was fun. I love to wander around in a parking lot full of cars and see what everyone else has under their hood. Saw lots of edelbrocks, Shelley.}(

Michele, you just take it easy. You deserve to relax a bit.

I'm supposed to get up early and workout before church and our road trip, but right now, I don't see it happening. We'll see how I feel about 5am.

Goodnight friends.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.