C&T Thursday (which means tomorrow's friday!)

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls!

Girls are at school today and I'm a study monkey. Gotta get this nervous system stuff down!

Will take a study break later and do legs or cst. Not sure yet.

Got oriental chicken in the crock pot and it smells yummy. (not a clean recipe... 2/3 c of soy sauce - eek! but wanted to try it).

I'll check in again a bit later!

As I told my daughters this morning - Choose joy today! :):p:D

Morning Angie!! Are you glad to have those girls back in school? Good luck with studying!

Well yesterday ended up pretty good - Gina did get the message to come in and she graciously came in, did all my filing, made some phone calls for me, AND is coming back on Friday. YAY!

I am going in to work early this morning to get some more stuff done. I just wanna be caught up and STAY caught up! Plus they are paying me time and a half for the OT I am working - what should I buy???:D

I will try to check in at mid-day!

Lisa, Original Bootcamp - I truly detest that WO. Hate it. :p:p
Mike has a Droid and is mildly obsessed with it. Have fun with yours!

Angie, Want a banana?:p Have fun studying!
No worries on the soy sauce - just drink lots of water and you'll be fine!

Katie, Glad work worked out! Time & a half - awesome! LOL on what to buy!

-
No major plans here - laundry, groceries, etc. The excitement just never ends around here! :D

WO is STS Disk 2 and CS.

Woke up with a TERRIBLE Charlie Horse a cpl hrs ago.:mad: Calf is super sore now.

AND JULIA!!!! Nursed her, laid her in bed and she was NOT happy about it but she only cried for about 2 minutes and fell asleep AND SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT!!! I am WINNING!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Good Morning Girls !

Choose JOY Today ! Angie, Thanks for that this morning ! :) :) Good reminder to have a positive attitude ! :) :)

Katie, I'm glad your help finally arrived ! :)

Kate , HIGH FIVE on Julia sleeping all night !!!

Good things happening here today ! :) :)

Oh and by the way, I hate original BC too . NEVER, EVER do it ! lol

Cardio & abs today. Am just choosing my own cardio these last two weeks of the rotation. Not sure what I'm picking yet.

BBIAB

Becky, Im glad I'm not hte only one who hates BC! I like other BC-style WOs but I just LOATHE that one!:confused: Guess you won't be choosing the "Bootcamp, Cardio Only" premix this morning! Have a good one! And enjoy NOT having a headache! :D

Hey girls,

I just finished the 2nd of 4 portions of the nervous system lectures. I'm going to take a break and eat some lunch and read my "fun" book. I love easy novels by this author Karen Kingsbury so I'm enjoying that to get my mind off of anatomy.

Kate, you asked about Ryan baking. I (unfortunately) have never been a chef/baker. I wish I were but I really don't find joy in it. Ryan just loves food in general so he gets something in his mind that he wants and he busts out the Joy of Cooking and makes it. We both really like things from scratch and are working toward learning how to prepare things for our family that way - it's just an adjustment in our culture! :) Oh, and you and Becky are oddballs. I LOVE original BC. It's so fun to me. I feel like it goes by so quickly.

Katie, I'm glad the girls are back in school. I think they were getting bored but I miss their sweet little voices around the house. I'm actually just thankful because it allows me to get a little more done around here. Glad you're getting your help and yay for more money. What to buy??? New jeans? I'm always wanting new jeans.

Becky, I'm choosing my own cardio now too. I'm done with SC for a while. Just need a change. Hope you're able to find all kinds of joy in your day.

Off to eat lunch.

Angie, Nice for your brain to have some downtime! I wish I could amke time to read but I feel so guilty just sitting.:confused::confused:
I'm disappointed w/ some of SC too. I wish Cathe had combined things like the 2 step WOs and made premixes out of them. If you didn't get in on the presale they would be awfully expensive for what you get. The MMAs could've been combined too for some fun premixes.

-
One on the bus, getting breakfast down another....:) ...and a severe need to clean up the kitchen.:p

Kate, is it just you and me hanging out today? :)

I don't pleasure read very often but when I start to, I get to these desperate places where I can't put the book down so I want to read while I'm eating lunch, etc. I only read for about 30 min after that and now I am back to studying.

I have a meeting this afternoon after school for Annabel's class. After their spring break (the first two weeks of April), her class will start going swimming once a week and I volunteered to help with that. So, anyway, I have to finish studying get my WO in, take a shower, clean up around here and go to that. Exciting stuff.

I hear you on the SC stuff. It really seems that some of those WOs put together would have made some great premixes. Do you think they didn't do that so they could promote the workout blender? (Which, is that EVER going to come out?)

Oh well, complaints get me nowhere.

Oh, btw - I loved your pics on FB. Your girls are too precious!

Back to studying. And yes, a banana would be nice. We have zero fruit in the house. :eek:

Good morning!

Lisa, great job on the eats! Keep it up! Mine have been pretty good lately, but in that craving salt mood now :) Drinking lots of water though hoping that if I am full I won’t want to eat :)

Angie, I am looking forward to Fri too!!! Thanks for the positive message! When’s your next test?

Katie, glad you got some help yesterday :) I need that filing assistance – I have a really tall stack of papers that need to go somewhere and I just never get the time to do it - or maybe I just keep putting it off :)

Kate, glad Julia slept for you :D Hope your calf loosens up as the day goes on. Pre-mixes would be great since I think I have w/o add!

Becky, have a great w/o!

I have an early meeting this morning. Will bbl.

Clintonya

I have a ton of bananas, Angie, I got my produce delivery on Tuesday. Want some?

Kate, LOL, I *love* original Boot Camp. It's funny how we're all different. That work out just flies by for me. In fact, maybe I'll do it next week.

Becky, how is your spin bike? Do you still love it? I may have to get one. Altho, now that the weather's warming up, I'll start riding outside.

Katie, I'm glad work is getting under control for you a little bit. It's so stressful when it's crazy busy, isn't it?

Clintonya, how was your night in?

Klaudia, when do the Spartans play again? I need to go look at the brackets.

Colleen, how are your allergies today? Better, I hope.

Lisa, did P get away from you last night?

Wendy! No worries on personals, we're here when you have time. Good luck on your driving test!

Nina, is everything okay? I hope you're doing all right. Is DH home these days?

My, I'm inquisitive today, aren't I? So, I did the leg work out from BB Timesaver last night. I just couldn't face an STS work out. Isn't that bad? But, I got a good burn. I skipped the kick butt lunges and the plank work for abs b/c of my toe, but that's okay. Thanks for the chiro rec, Kate, I'm also getting a recommendation from a friend of mine who's a chiro in SW MI.

Okay, I can tell you guys, right? I've been talking to TCB again. Sigh. I can't help myself. He's so cute and so fun and so good to talk to. We've been emailing and calling. Did I tell y'all he's musical? He plays guitar and sings. He was in glee club in college and got to go sing for the Pope at the Vatican. How cool is that?

anne

Good morning everyone!

I can't wait for the weekend so I can sleep in. I forgot to set my alarm last night but luckily I woke up on time. I did a mix of workouts this morning - KPC warmup, running 2.67 miles, and MMA KB Drill 1, Combo 1 and stretch. I will do abs tonight because I ran out of time this am.

Angie, glad your girls are back in school. I need to read more because it is nice to get lost in a book. I agree with you about SC. I think we are setting up my apple TV this weekend so I will able to start building my own premixes.
Becky, I guess I am the lone person that likes original BC. It has gotten easier for me since I have built up the endurance.
Katie, yeah for OT!!! too many choices on what buy - new workouts, new clothes...
Kate, why is the kitchen always so messy? Some weekends I feel like I spend most of my day cleaning.
Clintonya, I love spending the night in - it is so relaxing.
Lisa, hope you like your droid.
Anne, I am getting tired of STS but I am almost finished. No worries on talking to TCB. You never know what can happen...

b: buff smoothie, 1 egg
l: salad (not sure where I am going)
s: apple, peanuts
d: chicken chop suey?

Anne, I LOVE the spin bike !;) I am spinning twice a week now. I really think it is my new favorite cardio , which is HUGE:eek::eek: because I am loved STEP for years & years !!! I still love Step but Spin might be first now !!!
There is just such an ENERGY to it !

Today I did STEP BLAST ! LOVE IT ! Also Barry's Bootcamp Abs, but it was so short that I put on my ipod and did more abs to two songs. lol:p

I made chocolate chip cookies too, so it smells GOOD in here !
None for me though!

Morning!

Busy day-took Nevena to school, stopped at Meijer, and this afternoon I have to go up to school and help scoop ice cream for the ice cream social/book fair tonight. I gotta squeeze a run/walk and shower in there somewhere too. No workout yesterday-way sore still. And eats got a little junkie-some Doritos and goldfish crackers. Oh, and a giant bowl of chocolate cheerios before bed:eek: Maybe that's why I was up at 3:00 am with tummy issues?

Angie, I love the original BC too:) Your fluff reading reminded me I need to make a trip to the library-I have a list a mile long of stuff I want to read! Darrin loves to make breakfasts-omlettes, French toast, pancakes-even crepes! I like baking, but it's not a passion. I'd like to start making more baked snacks for the girls insted of buying prepackaged lunch treats.

Katie, good to hear you finally got the help!

Kate, cute pics! My cousin has a Droid too and loves it! I can't wait to get a new phone so I can text easier.

Becky, I wish I had your willpower!

Clintonya, it's ttom for me and the salt is calling my name! Good job on the clean eats!

Anne, the game is tomorrow night at 9:30! I'm already nervous! I say do what makes you happy and if talking to TCB does then go for it!! And remember people do long distance all the time;)

Colleen, what a neat mish mosh of workouts! I need to focus more on my abs-always the afterthought!

Lets see how far I can get on peronals...

Angie, I think Cathe.com just has too many irons on the fire and can't keep up with all they want to do. Which I def understand but its frsutrating too. Ah well.
Helping w/ swim would be fun! Good for you!

Clintonya, Hope your day goes well!

Anne, No shame in talking to TCB! If it makes you :D then go for it!

Colleen, What is sleeping in?:p I've never heard of it. Oh, wait - I vaguely remember doing something like that about 8 years ago!:p:rolleyes:

Becky, Are YOU HUMAN!?!?! Is it possible to make ccc and not eat them?!:p:eek:
NIce WO!

Klaudia, Sorry for the carb-fest. Good luck at the ic social!
I never thought I was a texter - but then I got a sweet phone a few months ago and I do it all the time now!

-
Getting Ju to sleep, STS here I come!

Anne, nothing wrong w/still talking to him :) It’s great that you all enjoy each other! The night in was LOVELY!

Colleen, great w/o this morning! One more day to go ‘til the weekend :) How are the allergies?

Becky, I would HAVE to eat the cookies too :)

Klaudia, I seem to have stomach problems if I go to bed to hungry or too full :) Have fun at the ice cream social :)

Have a great w/o Kate!

Day is going pretty good – a little tired. Looking forward to working out this evening, think it is the spring weather :)

Clintonya

I am never tempted by cookies I bake. Funny, isn't it ? Because I almost can't be in the same house with Pita Chips and hummus without tearing into them even when I'm NOT hungry (as we know from a few days ago) but the cookies are safe with me !

I made a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup this morning and we'll have that either tonight or tomorrow. Our temps are dropping quite a bit and it's raining so I thought that would be a good meal to have ready.

Angie, I LOVE to read for pleasure. Right now I am finishing up books from the coffee shop mysteries. Really fun reads. I get like you do too and feel like I just HAVE to finish a part that is especially suspenseful and I've been known to lose track of time while involved in a really good book !!! :)

WO done! Hurray!!! Will do a long CS tonight. We are also going to the hospital to see my mom. She was admitted today. She has MS andhas been going like a bat out of hell and is exhausted. Not sure what they are even doing for her or when she'll come home.

Clintonya, I would be SNOOZEVILLE if I had to sit in an office all day!

Becky, No carb is safe in my house! So we just keep it away as much as possible. We are all addicts here.

hi gals! had a great 30 mins of intervals on the ellip and then yoga class this morning. JJ is sleeping right now and Im helping DH with packing. he is heading to the base for last minute stuff and staying overnight at my dads for outprocessing in the am. there is so so so much to do, YIKES, im having a bit of a nervous breakdown. and for better or for worse, i am finding this anxiety is making me LESS hungry, have to remind myself to eat. today so far just coffee and my oatmeal. yes, i know its past lunchtime...

i really feel like a deadbeat for not being more social and i truly apologize, it may one question, maybe i should post in OD but ill try you guys first! its figuring out how to bring videos...is there an easy way to put my cathe DVDs on my ipod?

Wendy, Great WO! Good luck w/ the packing! no worries on no hungr - enjoy it!:D:eek: Wish i could say the same;).
no clue on the ipod.

....heading back to meijer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Becky, sadly I would eat the hummus, pita chips, and choc. chip cookies!

Kate, I know-I have started making myself get up at least every 30 min cause I can just start sinking in the chair :) I saw you had forgotten the one thing you needed, sorry:(

Wendy, I am amazed you get on here at all right now! As for the dvds to the ipod, no I don't think there is an easy way. If you had the $, you could purchase a couple of your favorites by download and then you could put them on your ipod.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.