C&T - Hump Day

Hey all, sorry I never got back y'day. Busy day with kids and I talked to my mom in the phone in the pm and it was good. Anyway, busy day again. Kids dance/gym classes this am and then they have a bday party this pm. I have to take them to the store to buy gifts. Hopefully I'll get a few things done this pm while they're at the party.

Chili and the crockpot and laundry in the washer and dryer.

Today is AS and Stability ball abs from B&G. Probably will have to do that while kids are at party. Sleep has been lacking this week. The girls have been waking up a lot for some reason or another. :(

Gotta pick up Anna from her gym class.

I'll try to check in later...

Good Morning Girls !

I think today is the day I am finally going to try Pure Barre ! Can't wait !
For those of you doing or who have done an STS rotation, what do you do during your recovery weeks ?
I might walk on the TM later too.

Am SO excited about warmer weather finally coming (getting into the 50's this weekend) but with it, also is coming rain, so who knows when I can get OUTSIDE to walk, but it can't be MUCH longer . Can it ????

Hi to everyone !
Angie- ugh @ the broken sleep ! I know all about that and I sympathize !!!!
It sounds like you're having some busy days lately .
Enjoy AS ! :)

Becky

Angie, If its any consolation I was up with Julia at 11:30.:confused:
You'v got my perfect day - WO, cooking, laundry, a bit of errands.:D

Becky, For recov week I did cardio and CS.
Cant wait to hear abt your PB DOMS!
The weather has been great here - not sure of the temp but SUNSHINE!!!! Sing with me "Halllllllelujah!"

-
TOtally screwed up and ate too much of the peanut butter-banana-choc chip bread I made for the teachers lunch.....and some cookie dough (white choc mac nut) too. Boooo on me! Clean it up Kate!!!! Taking my girls out to bfast cause I;m in such a good mood and have to drive the food in to school anyway. Yeah, I'm probly gonna eat some pancake so just send me some PC vibes! :eek::eek::p:p Rest of the day WILL be squeaky clean and ACTIVE.

angie, we're having chili, too! im still on clean out the house mode and chili is great for cleaning out =)

becky, so glad you feel better. 50s sounds great! Its been 40s here for a few days and weve taken full advantage!

kate, wait, did you just eat that stuff for breakfast? lol! you totally have time to clean up the day, CLEAN and ACTIVE is right! me, too!!!

Well y'day was good and bad... GOOD: did KCM bootcamp wo 1 + extended stretch and really enjoyed it. no dread factor for me with KCM and she packs a lot into a half hour. also walked about 3 miles incl 1 fast mile up to ods school for his track banquet last night (we were late). now I am feeling my legs quite a bit =) BAD: after a good day of clean eats it went downhill at the banquet. reality of CITY driving hit me, I almost hit stuff like 3x. Im getting more comfy driving around my neighborhood but I drove with my mom over where she lives (and my temple is), its busy and crowded with both cars and pedestrians. yikes.

Today is another no gym day, unfortunately. not sure what I was thinking but i scheduled a lesson that conflicts with my morning class time. oooooh well, I will be needing another butt kick ladies to make sure I work out at home. bootcamp yday i should prob do pure cardio today.

b - oatmeal, apples, pecans
l - veg panini
d - chili and...

wendy, lol!! most of it was laast night!:p:p:p:p
yay for the good parts of your day, sorry for the bad ones. cmon sista, we can do this!:p:D:D:D and dont forget to drink , no chug, the water!
youll get better & better @ driving - youll see!

gotta go corral my herd! peace, ladies!

MMMMMMMMM Kate, that bread you made sounds wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!
Can you share the recipe ???

Okay, off to do some cardio and PB! (mmm peanut butter! ) LOL

i am sorry to be so awol. and this will be short too. having a great time with friend. we ent out for dinner and it was so nice to talk. i slept in a bit today as i knew i should not run (normally swim), but i don't see that happening. i did sts wk 3 back and bis though.

so, how do i find a sports nutritionist? i do not have any recent pics, and my wt gain is since those pictures, which i agree, are at a fine weight. it is just i found after dh's dec trip i had gone from 117-120, then i started being really focused and now i am up to 123, somedays 124. 117-118 is just right for me, but why is the scale still going up?

anyways, if anyone knows a way to find a good sports nutrionist, i'd love the insight.

bbiab with personals - sorry to be selfish!

Morning ladies, I am hanging in the bed with the birthday boy. We did presents and breakfast in bed - a few pics on FB.

BBL when I am not posting from the iPhone!

Morning!

Woke up with sore calves from all that jumping in yesterday's HiiT workout. Very proud to say that I even managed to do B&G abs and most of a Stretch Max segment last night! Today is STS week 3 of C/S/T. Babysitting later-nothing else on tap:)

Angie, sorry about your lack of sleep. Knock wood, my girls have always slept like rocks-as you saw in the dance pictures:) Have fun with AS-I really like that workout but will go back to using only ONE riser next time!

Becky, enjoy your PB workout! For my recovery week this round I think I'm going to do kickbox, Travel Fit, Circuit Blast, and maybe a step workout. It's gonna be in the upper 40s and sunny here this weekend-heatwave!:)

Kate, I went to bed at around 11:30! Hope you enjoy your breakfast:) And please post the bread recipe!

Wendy, I think I'd be nervous with city driving too! It's totally different from driving in the 'burbs. What cardio are you planning on?

Nina, enjoy your semi rest day. My weight is up too-and I'm most comfortable at 117-118 too. Could it be muscle? I found this website: http://www.scandpg.org/mapsearch.php?state=FL Hope it helps!

Katie, have fun with Collin:)

Morning

happy bday Collin!

Another two hour delay for the kids due to the half inch of snow.

My plans today is to do class stretch and hiit
then bible study....No tv until noon.

B-oatmeal egg whites and tur bacon
l-tuna sand wich
d-spanish rice chicken

lots of water..I wentb overboard with the baked chips

ohmy word, I am on a gluten hangover! Eats WILL be clean the rest of the day 'cause my po' guts cain't take no mo'! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Becky, Me needs some cardio too. Actually, no, not some - LOTS!

nina, id love to find one too....
you're not being selfish! whatev! have fun w/ your friend!!!!:D:D

katie, happy bday to your big boy! pix ar great!!!!

kl, niiiiice wos! wtg! send m somma that!
have fun b'sitting!

robin, good plans for the day!

bb when no babe in my arms!

Good Morning Everyone!

I don't know why I am having a hard time getting out of bed each morning. When I finally got up, I did CCC. I was supposed to do MMA Boxing but I had a pain in my back. It is gone now so I must have slept funny. I really need to start running but I haven't been motivated to go out yet. Maybe tonight if the sun comes out.

Robin, looks like you have a nice day planned. That's funny about the 2 hour delay.
Nina, Here is a sports nutritionist that some of my runner friends recommend: http://www.nancyclarkrd.com/. She also has a book on Sports nutrition that I want to get but I need to read some in my pile before I buy more. Good luck!
Klaudia, I don't get sore abs from Hiit. Strange. I haven't done B&G abs in ages. Maybe I will pull that one out next week.
Katie, Happy Birthday to Collin - are you having a special dinner for his birthday?
Becky, I am dying to hear how you like PB. I try to do light cardio on my rest week but I always end up doing one or two higher intensity ones.
Wendy, I am so used to driving in the burbs that I have to readjust to city driving. It will get easier.
Kate, sorry about the slip up. Enjoy your breakfast with the girls! Sending you clean eating vibes.
Angie, sorry for the lack of sleep. Hopefully, the girls will stop having issues soon. Enjoy your workouts!

b: oatmeal w/ apples & almonds
l: grilled chicken salad
s: blueberries w/ yogurt
d: grilled chix parm???,

Angie good wo today and sorry for lack of sleep.

Becky its going to be warm this weekend here too. I cant wait.

Kate that bread is impossibe toj resist

wendy i recently rented kelly wo and will jbe adding her to my rotation

klaudia i hope you enjoy the kids this afternoon

nina let us know who the nutrionist finding

hey Clintonya how are you

Colleen, The girls and I were blarin' some fuuuuun running music in the Durango this morning and I am ITCHING o get out there and pound the pavement now!!!

OMG the bread recipe Kate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like pure HEAVEN !!!!!! Can't wait to make it !!!!

I still haven't done PB. I did Walking Stronger cardio premix which is a 40 minute walk. I liked it, though, I apparently need to practice walking backwards !!!:rolleyes::eek: I just could not get the hang of it, kept wanting to go off the back of the TM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that, I enjoyed it and felt I got a good workout. Also added on abs from Amy B's Slo Mo workout.
I still want to do PB so maybe this afternoon if I have the time .
Am just itching to do it !!!!;)

Hey, Becky, that bread recipe does look good, doesn't it?

Kate, how was breakfast out with your girls? Where did you go? Sophia's?

Robin, welcome back! I'm glad your cable issues have been resolved.

Colleen, I couldn't get up this morning either. I'm going to go for a run after work. My first one this year! We'll see how it goes...

Klaudia, I'm waiting to see if my calves get sore from the legs disc I did yesterday (#20). They were in pain at the time, trust me!

Katie, happy bday to Collin! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Nina, no worries, we know you're busy with your friend visiting. Enjoy it!

Wendy, how was your work out?

Angie, I need to do abs today, maybe I'll pull out B&G stability ball abs. I'll see how I feel after my run.

Hi to Clintonya, drBecky, and Lisa!

So, TCB is swamped for the next couple of days, so I probably won't talk to him. That's just as well, though, I can't stop thinking about him and I need to get some work done! I got my haircut last night and it's still super cute. I'm having lunch with a girlfriend today and she's looking forward to hearing about the cruise. She's a huge music fan, so I think she'll like hearing about all the fun concerts I saw. Tonight I'm going to run, as I said, and do abs. I don't really have anything else on tap, which is good. See you all in a bit.

anne

Becky, don't say I didn't warn ya on the bread!!!!:D:D:D
I got my WS and can't wait to do it too!

Anne, When we go out to bfast we go to A&W.:D Looooove their pancakes - the are the size of your head!:eek:
Sorry abt no chat w/ TCB the next cpl days. Girl, you are SMITTEN!!!!! :D:cool::cool::cool:
Hvae a fun lunch!!!

-
Getting so much done. All those crazy carbs gave me some serious energy!

Good morning1

Angie, sorry about the lack of sleep-I always find it is so much harder to w/o when I haven’t had enough sleep!

Becky, it has to be soon; we are in the month of spring!! I mostly did some pilates and kettlebell workouts.

Kate, I am not even going to look at the recipe :) I can’t take another thing I have to stay away from, weight is finally back down from ttom! Glad you had a nice breakfast out w/the girls! My youngest dd asked is “cookkate” still feeling better :D:D

Wendy, great job on getting your w/o in! But the point is that you didn’t hit anything :) so you did a good job w/the driving!!

Katie, tell Collin HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you two have a great day!

Klaudia, great job on the workouts yesterday!

Robin, none of our snow stuck to anything, not even the grass, thanks goodness! Nothing much going on, just working, got in late today so trying to catch up :) Glad it is Wed!!

Nina, how long is your friend staying? Did you mention you were taking some type of hormonal medication – if so, could the weight gain be from that???

Colleen, must be something in the air around here, because I got up late too :) I usually get in early so I can leave and work at home in the evenings to be w/dds, but today I was right on time!

Anne, have fun w/the running and at lunch :) Get some work done and stop dreaming about TCB:D:D

Hi Lisa & Becky Sue!

Busy at work today trying to do all the end of month/beginning of month tasks. Will bbl.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.