Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Cathletic Supporters Week of 6/1

punka274

Cathlete
Afternoon

Today was a steady run,after about 30mins the 'puke factor' starting coming on so it wasnt the 45mins that i was aiming for, but i did go about 30mins then i powerwalked the last ten. I think the next time i plan a steady run i will do it after rest day:confused:;)

Here is the last thread incase anybody wants to catch up.
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263501&page=2

Hey to workoutoholic, Rhea, Clintonya, Cendrine did i miss anybody? I will try and catch up with some personals later today. Have a great day:)

Oh shoot, I posted to the other thread before I saw this one! Darn it.

I'll talk to you later though, I'm starving and need to eat.....:eek:

Hey Rhea...im sorry,i forgot to post in the older thread that i started a new one:eek: congrats on the healthy eating! WTG on your workout today...how do you like hiphop abbs? Ive always wondered if the moves really work your abbs good...

Morning

Im pooped today,my DD kept waking me up last night. She had bad dreams....poor thing. I would also wake up due to my allergies,I ran out zyrtec saturday....guess i need to get some more:rolleyes:

My plan today is to do 4DS something:confused: then a cardio. If my energy doesn't pick up i may take a rest day;) I woke up with another headache,urrrrrrrrrrrrr

bbl

Morning,wow...this sure is a quiet thread this week;)

I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday, i layed in the sun while the kids played in the little 3-ring pool i bought them over the weekend. It was nice:) But today its time to kick some butt...on tabs is all 4DS! Im doing the Chest,Bicep & Tricep premix then kickbox for cardio. I plan on exhausting those muscle groups.

eating still going good....im hanging in there.;):)

How is everybody doing? What workouts are planned for today?

Good evening! Today ended up another rest day for me cause of some stomach stuff. Believe it or not, because it was too empty and hurt? Sort of strange, but I have had it happen before. Get some food in it and wait about 30 minutes and it will be a bit better.

The YBB hip hop abs is hip hop cardio (which I'm funny at...spazzy cardio is more like it for me) and then a pretty good ab routine. Since I have done it as an add on, I have not had that much energy at the end to put into the abs. But it is fun. My other workouts should be here this week. yippee!

Was pretty good with the food until the stomach attach; then I was stuffing it to calm it down. Not real bad, but baked wheat thins, a tortilla and then peanut butter. Had an artichoke for dinner, but suckered through stress with the wine. Oh well.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

Hi Everyone -

How is the weekend going? I was finally able to get my computer setup on vacation so I can finally check in. Eating has been pretty good so far - a little too much sodium and fat, but calories have been pretty good. I have gotten in some walking and a little of cardio kicks and kettlebells.

Clintonya

Hello!

Great for you being good on vacation Clintonya! That is my worst downfall, especially if I go out of town. All those great restaurants....we don't have good food here in my small town.

Been okay with my food intake. I'm a bit tired, but I think it is from decaf and the fact that it is still rainy and cloudy here.

Hope everyone else is doing great.

Hi guys,

sorry I've missed your posts and don'thave time to catch up. Just here to say hi! I'm on my recovery week and starting meso 3 on Monday! which reminds me I better get those workout cards ready. I'm planning on doing plyo legs and squat rack legs so that should be interesting!

Bbl

Hey guys,

I'm into meso 3 now, cardio for me today. I will probably take my kids on a bikeride to the park in the afternoons for some extra exercise.

I'm trying to be super focused on eating clean for the next five weeks to give meso 3 my all. Hopefully I'll see some good rewarding results! Disk 25 has my chest muscles talking....:)

I hope you all are doing well and able to do your workouts as planned!

Hi everyone!

How is it going?

I had looked for the thread and didn’t see it and didn’t have a chance to do a search while I was on vacation, so I am glad you posted Cendrine:)

Today is my first day back to work, so I am working hard at staying awake!

I am actually glad to try to get back on a routine and get back to exercise, but not glad to be back from vacation.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.