BUFF BADGRES 10/2

susanz

Cathlete
Hello fellow BB'S. Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. It was busy but good. I was so busy cleaning, running around and such I didn't get a real workout in! I did incorporate execise when ever I could spare a few minutes. Push ups here, plank work there etc...

Today I hope to get Mindy Mylrea's Awesome Intervals in the mail. Have any of you tried this one? It sounds good. I'll probably just watch it today and attempt it tomorrow! Today will be Pilates for an hour.

Have a good Monday! Stay strong- Susan

Good Morning BB's.

Susan, thats neat that you incorporate exercise into everyday activities. I don't ever do that. If I don't do a scheduled workout, I don't add things throughout the day.

I have Mindy's Awesome Intervals. I don't care for Mindy that much. She moves so fast with no cueing, I feel like I'm going to hurt myself. As for the workout. It's a good workout but not my cup of tea.
I hope you like it.

My boys did a cyclo-cross race this weekend. My oldest came in 3rd and my middle boy came in 2nd. It was a lot of fun. Tonight is football, soccer and gymnastics.

Today I am thinking I'll do some run and legs. I am getting tired of running.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning BB's,

Today will be MIS and a stretch.

I didn't do much this weekend either, we went to a wedding on Friday down in Illinois. It was an outdoor one and of course it rained. Good thing I brought warm clothing with me. Otherwise we had a great time. Got home Saturday evening, and didn't feel like doing anything. Sunday was another lazy day (recoup from the other two days) :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi girls. Did everyone have a good weekend? The weather sure was nice. And 80 today!!

Funny thing is----we didn't get a drop of rain last night! I know Milwaukee and north of me got bad storms. Our internet is down at our main office so I can't even work yet. Luckily I have other things to do that don't require logging into our server.

I took my tables out to the garage for the weekend. I painted them black but noticed the paint was scratching off. So I got some clear acrylic spray like a poly coat. They're pretty much ruined. I don't know what the problem is but you can see the streaky paint spray marks and it left an odd white powdery film on them. I'm going to let them sit and cure for a few days, but I'm not too hopeful. Live and learn I guess. Now I have to buy something for those spots. :(

Susan, I have AI and really like it. I like Mindy as an instructor. So you have one no vote and one yes lol.

Karen, football, soccer, & gymnastics in one night?! How do you do it all? I can barely keep up and only have ONE kid in activities like that!

Laurie, it sounds like you had a nice time at the wedding. It's great to get out of town for a bit sometimes. :)

Speaking of which, I am going to California for vacation with my mom. We are leaving 11/30. I'm hoping to be back to a size 8 by then, but I don't know. We'll see. It's good motivation though!

Back to work.......
Jill

Hi BBs,
The work crisis is over - finally. Then this weekend was the dinner for DH's running group and yesterday was the marathon. DH finished at about 4:15 so wasn't happy with his time and hard to convince him that just finishing is an achievement. Actually many people after him - they get medals up to 6 hours.

Jill - hope you figure out what to do with the table. Can you strip everything off?

It shouldn't be long now for the workouts!

>>
>Jill - hope you figure out what to do with the table. Can you
>strip everything off?
>
>

Um, Can? Yes. Do I want to? No! It was so much work. HOURS! I don't know what to do with them. I might offer them up on freecycle and see if some crafty person wants them. I don't really need all three. I'll just replace them. I guess I look at it as an experiment that failed lol.
Glad your work crisis is over!

Hello, girls!

Susan - I vote "undecided" on AI. I bought it for $5 on VHS and really liked it the first time I watched (once it got past the warmup) and I even actively previewed a few moves. Then, when I went to do it for real the first time I just about threw my remote control at the TV cuz I got so frustrated with the lack of queueing! }( I put it next to Step Heaven which is another workout for when I have time to spend learning (which is basically never).

Laurie - Good for you taking some time off. You workout so hard you deserve it.

Susan - You are too good. :) Fitting in planks and pushups? Wow - I'm impressed at your perseverance.

Jill - Sorry about your tables! Can you strip the paint off and start over? We didn't have storms either by us - just a lot of lightening.

Just found out my nephew is on the Homecoming Court at Monona Grove High School near Madison. He's on the football team so we might even go to his game depending what time it is Friday night.

Had our party for Indian Guide families yesterday and I'm so glad it's over! There's something unfair about having to waste a beautiful autumn day cleaning your house for a party. x(

Did Imax2 on Saturday. Yesterday I managed to sneak in CTX-Kickbox cardio before church and Clean Max. This morning was Cardio & Weights. I think I punched especially hard yesterday during Kickbox (working out some aggravation maybe? }( ) because my biceps and back are sore today. In fact, I should have picked something without upper body today but I didn't realize how sore they were until I was halfway thru my w/o.

Have a great day everyone!

Sue

Sue! LOL @ the image of you throwing your remote at the tv. HA HA. I can understand. There were two things in Cathe's Low Max that I couldn't get for awhile and felt the same way!

Okay, sorry to seem braggy----here's a picture of my DS and his GF from Saturday. It's such a nice pic I had to share. :)

Homecoming6.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.