A Brand New Year for HATIN! - Jan 1, '07

August

Cathlete
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pachi pachi pachi pachi pachi! (The Japanese sound for clapping hands)

I hope everyone had a fantastic time last night and that the damage this morning is minimal.

:*

Okay, I figured out why Deb's Tummy Blasting Rotation works. It's because there's a week's worth of exercise in ONE FREAKIN DAY!! LOL. Holy crop, Deb, you work your ass off! I cannot do that!

And so I am doing the Deb's Tummy Blasting Rotation for Half-assers.

Is it all right for me to write the "a" word twice in my first post of the new year? I mean it with all respect.

So I looked at my slightly altered Deb's rotation plan and pullled out Gym BSB, and just because Deb told me I should (;) ) I also pulled out some cardio in the form of CTX 10/10/10. That was my first time to do 10/10/10. Except that I did 10/10 before I decided I'd had enough for the first day of the year. :)

And it had been ages since I'd done a full lifting workout, so needless to say, my body was shocked and dismayed. It was hard to get through the workout, but once I got over the mountain, I felt like instantly thinner. :+

All right, too much gabbing...gonna go and take advantage of nothingness and do lots of it with Mom today.

I'll have to catch up with your goofy posts later on in the day. I was able to read up a bunch and they were totally funny. Glad the Haters gave the end of 2006 a good bang!

Anyway, happy new year and we're going to have a great one!

Oh August- you are tooo funny-I don't know how much longer I can fit a weeks worth of workouts into one day -(yeah I didn't think you would notice-dang you are too smart) so I may have to modify to your half-asser plan so let me know how to change it up- today I'm going to try Butts & Gutts -it's been 2 weeks since I've done it and I whined the whole way through-

Michele-did you buy a weight rack yet?? I may be able to find you one that I saw in someones pic trail that I would have liked to have gotten but I had already bought one-I could look up the name of it if your interested--

Diane- is it you and your hubby who are doing the Eat to Live?- I just got done reading that book and I'm trying to do it but I'm having some "issues" I won't get into here-good luck-

talk to you all later--deb

Deb, get into your ETL issues, girl! I want to know the scoop and if I need to try something new. :p Yeah, it's Diane who recently started the ETL.

See? I have been reading up.

Does Butts & Guts have like a marathon of squats and lunges?

Ahhhh, did nothin today. Watched DVDs with Mom on her sofa, and did a lot of work on my...Nintendo DS Lite. :7

I wonder if I'll wake up with DOMS tomorrow morning.

I still can't believe your rotation, Deb. When I first saw it, I was like, oh yeah, sounds good. I'll try it out. Yeah. Okay. Copy. Paste. Put in file bin for January.....But when I REALLY looked at it.........well, sheesh! You go!

No -really you don't want to hear about those issues- they involve the stomach-I don't know if I'm putting too much flaxseed in my shakes or maybe it's the combo. of foods I'm eating-oh I guess I just told you about it didn't I- sorry-hey remember I told you the kids were begging me for nintendo ds lites and I said no way- well Santa is nicer than me cuz the kids each got one (except for my oldest) and they love the nintendogs-it's really cute- what games do you have? and what would a 10 yr & 13 yr old think of them? (both girls)--see ya--deb

Ohhhhh, THOSE kind of issues. :eek: I've already got those issues, so you're right, I guess I don't need to hear about them. Unless you figure out the source.

;)

Oh, Santa was kind! Santa was kind! That's great for your girls! I was on the train the other day sitting next to a 10 year old. We were both playing our Nintendo DS Lites. :) You should steal one from your kids. You can use earphones with them. Nobody would find out.

Right now I am totally into something called Animal Crossing - Wild World. Don't get it for your kids. You'll never see them again. The game is along the lines of the nintendogs one in that there really is no particular goal or time limit or things like that. You are a character that moves into a little village. You make friends with the animals in the village and pay off your house loan (and get bigger houses) by doing tasks and selling fish that you catch, collecting fruits and shooting presents out of the sky. It works on real time, so if you play in the morning, the village is morning. If you play in the evening, you'll see the sun setting. At night, stars. There was a firework celebration for New Year's Eve. There's a musician who sings at the coffee house on Saturday nights and if you go hear him sing a song, you can take home a demo to put into your stereo, if you've bought one from the store. You can catch and sell bugs, but depending on the season, certain bugs (and fish) aren't around. The game is ever-changing - all year round. You can design your character's clothing. It's the cutest thing ever! And it's apparently very, very popular. Oh, and if you have two people with the Animal Crossing, you can use wi-fi and VISIT someone else's village. In fact, I know a married couple who are so into the game that they have their characters living in the same house in the same village! Your daughter's could have some major fun. But you'll need two more Nintendo's - one for your eldest, and one for yourself.

I've said too much. :D

You guys are probably thinking I wasn't actually out of town physically, but that I was out of town in my Nintendo village all this time. :*

Anyway, to make a long answer.....well, to sum up my answer, I have Animal Crossing, Super Mario, and Brain Age. They're all totally killer.

I am still feeling lousy...my ear still hurts and I hate codeine. I planned on B&G but I don't have the strength...woe is me!

going to watch a movie...back tomorrow with a brand new bod....right, sure.....

I'm clapping my hands and jumping up and down with glee to see August back in the forums. You're humor is missed, even if you are only half assed. The nintendo game sounds like a huge time eater, so you have to promise it won't eat into Cathe time.

I'm sorry to hear Kate is still sick. I hope your new bod comes with a bionic ear.

Deb, I know what you mean about B&G, but I don't even have the energy to whine. I just kind of grunt and whimper.

I was happy to see a Jan rotation from Cathe and decided to try to follow it as closely as I can. I did IMAX 2 today and added on 200 walking lunges. Everyone have a lovely, relaxing New Years Day.

Hi Ladies!

Happy New Year everyone!! I told myself I would make it a point to say Hi more often. I figured out a way, just log off the network with the laptop at work and log in under my wireless internet connection!!!heheheeee...I knew those computer science classes would come in handy one of these days...not to mention my IT dept loves me!

August, how are you? You crazy girl!
Kate-Man oh man oh man, I am so sorry to hear about the ear. {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}. I just got over a MAJOR sinus infection with 2 rounds of antibodies and OMG the pain was so bad in the ears and teeth and sinus cavity. I hope you get better real soon. I did part of B&G today and thought of you! Still can't do much with the knee, but can do some of the floor work and oh I love those Firewalkers. Those are fun!

Diane-Today was a fab day outside, a little cold, but still just fab! I hope it stays like this for a while. I went to Lucy on Friday and got some cute stuff on sale. If you have some time, check it out.

Michele-Ok, now where are you?? I am here but you are not!! haha!!

Ok guys, I am off to fold some clothes, oh yeah....NOT

Hello to Deb and Dana and Robyn (did I spell that right?,sorry if I did not!).

I will check in tomorrow!! Hope you guys are all doing good!

Jana aka janjan:7 }( }( }( }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.