April 10 Check in Monday 5th************

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies....

Today starts the April rotation for me. Hope you decide to join me Chris...I will be doing STS Meso 3 Disc 25 Chest and Back...I may try and add some cardio like maybe Hiit 30/30 or something...

We had a beautifully sunny weekend and a great Easter...

Ok, time to get the kids up to start the day!!!

Good morning! Nice Easter, Kathy! We had a gloomy, but wonderfully lazy, day. Larry and I watched a movie called "Everyone Wants to Be Italian". We laughed and laughed. Also went for a walk in the woods in the rain with Travis, and that was nice, too, though toward the end we heard a tree creeking (like it might fall over) and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It poured and poured in the early evening.

Chris, I saw your post last night and sent you a couple of rotation suggestions (but I see Kathy would really like you to join her!). Did you decide yet?

Happy Monday!!
I did Cardio Axe this morning followed up by a nice stretch. Not a tough day, but it seemed to fit the bill. My lower half is sore from yesterday! I had to think about what I'd done. :)

we've been bumped to the 2nd page?!?!?

I was torn about what to do especially with the draining energy I had in the morning. I decided to do HSC which I was super excited about until during the first cardio cycle where I just went ugh. I put in 4DS KB and I started that after the warmup and my head was hurting with each jump. Checked the traffic which was clogged so I tried to get through it and I'm glad I did. I tacked on some bonus cardio and walked evee but I hope to get some kind of resistance training later today...though i think im getting home at 830p so we'll see.

kathy-- STS day! fun! did u add cardio? (sorry for the lame type...i have to rubberband my fingers together).

beth -- holy crap a tree!? i'd run out of there too. We tried to watch the bourne supremacy last night before the disc got completely screwed. back to netflix...

Hey girls!

Quick one for now. Busy with CCD and baseball practice and paper route today. Can I just say my DH does not prepare like I do? I can't stand his lack of planning and just "winging it" . Grrr!

Beth: I did get the rotations you sent!!! Thank you! I like FF's alot, and considered it, but then I ran into this one last night at work (was sneaking over to cathe's rotation forum during any downtime I had ! that's how obsessed I am .. weirdo, huh?). Anyways, this is a Body Fat Blast concentrating on Legs and Glutes rotation. It's AUGUST 04's. And I figured I could sub in some more current cardios (STS Cardios) as needed.

So today I did Legs and Glutes and I'm going NOW to go sneak in a 20 minute run and then have to come back , shower like a mad woman, and go pick Al and Jake up from CCD, while Greg brings Zach to his BB practice..

Better run (literally!)

I'll BBL!

Chris, I don't think checking the rotations in your downtime is strange at all -- I told you about how I'm constantly making up rotations.... honestly, I have them everywhere, and most of them I have probably not done because they get tweaked so much! Anyway, glad you found a good one -- I'll take a look at it. I seem to be doing my rotations a week at a time these days -- maybe I should look at a longer period of time.

My niece is pregnant, you may have seen on fb. Very exciting news. She and her husband are working on their PhDs -- they will probably be done before the baby is born, I think. She's already taught a college level class. Anyway, Dylan's reaction was priceless. He first said "Ew, yuck!" but then when Travis was excited he said "We're gonna' be grandpas!!".

Did you get your run in, Chris? That seems like a lot of working out!!

Hottie, did you get in any more workout time?

Everyone's busy today, it seems! Quiet.....

Hey again!

I did get out for a run. I just ran the neighborhood side streets, not at the park. It seemed hard to me. Probably 1. it was after Legs & Glutes 2. It was after a work night and 3. It was REALLY warm out! (74) and I felt kind of uncomfortably hot doing it. But it still felt good. Love being outside!

Ya, so this is Cathe's Aug 04 Rotation:

The August rotation will focus on burning body fat and shaping the legs and glutes. Of course in the process we cannot ignore the upper body and core so a couple of workouts will be included to keep those muscles inspired as well. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon….Legs and Glutes then run 20 minutes
Tues….Imax One
Wed….Muscle Endurance
Thurs…PS Legs and Abs and run 20 minutes
Fri……Cardio and Weights
Sat……CTX Kickbox (cardio only)plus the stability ball segment of PUB
Sun……OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon…..Pyramid Lower Body plus 30 minutes Basic step
Tues…..Pyramid upper body plus 20 minute run
Wed…..Pyramid Lower Body plus 200 walking lunges
Thurs….Imax 2 plus 10 minute ab hits
Fri…….HSTA plus 10 minute ab hits
Sat…….KPC
Sun...OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon…...Legs and Glutes plus 20 minute run
Tues…..Cardio kicks plus 10 minutes ab hits
Wed……Slow & Heavy Legs only plus 200 walking lunges
Thurs….CTX upper body plus Body Fusion
Fri…….Legs and Glutes plus 10 minutes ab hits
Sat…….MIC
Sun…….OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon….Body Max
Tues….Pyramid Upper Body plus 30 minute basic step
Wed….Leaner Legs
Thurs…CTX Cardio of choice plus Pyramid lower body stability ball segment only
Fri……CTX cardio of choice plus 10 minutes of abs
Sat:……Leaner Legs followed by PLB stability ball segment only
Sun……OFF

As I said, I'll probably sub in some more current cardios for the choices they have, like the CTX stuff and ..ahem.. MIC. (YES!).

Kathy: For some reason I just couldn't face Gym Style again. I don't know why. I got sick of it last time I did them, and i just would have dreaded it WAY too much. But I would have enjoyed the STS. How did it go? Your easter does sound like it was a nice day!

Beth; Sounds like you made the most of your day too. A good belly laugh induced movie is ALWAYS good> I haven't heard of that one before. .. The walk in the rain sounds VERY adventurous! glad you didn't run into any falling trees. ... Yay for BBL! is Cardio Axe a dancy kind of cardio?

Hottie: The cardio for HSC is crazy too. 4DS KB is always a good quickie and fun. Hope your head is ok! .... My poor Alex was having bad allergy symptoms yesterday, and I was deciding betweeen 1/2 a benadryl or a whole. I gave him the entire thing (he had one a few years ago and did fine with it) , and it knocked him OUT. On Easter! He felt SOOOO shitty and fell asleep. And then got up and said he felt awful. and slept outside on the lawn chair. I felt so guilty.

Hey to Joanne! You must have been busy on Easter "Monday", ?

Wow, Chris, that rotation looks tough! Broken butt, for sure. :D Yes, Cardio Axe is sort of dancey, but not so much that I can't do it, and that says a lot right there. I probably look goofy when I do it, but fortunately there are no garbage men around to watch me (that's the one that Joanne was doing when she thought they might have seen her, if I recall correctly).

Poor Alex!!

Beth-- I like that: Broken Butt.:eek:

You girls are funny, and slightly crazy.

I've never seen a "rotation" before. Do you guys really follow all of that?

Love from San Rafael,

Jen

Hey Jen! Are you back home finally? You guys, I met Jen at the airport in San Diego and we hung out together off and on at the RT. Yes, our group started (more than a year ago, but I can't remember exactly when!) as a group who wanted to follow Cathe's rotations because we were pretty hopeless at trying to decide what we wanted to do on our own. Some of us are better than others at following rotations lately! (I would be on the side of not following). Anyway, hop in and join us! Kathy is doing Cathe's posted April rotation, the rest of us are doing a mix. You met Hottie Scientist in San Diego, no?

I might have. Not certain what hottie's real name is-- what's your first name, hottie?

Glad to be here Beth.

Miss all you ladies already. Can't believe they are already planning another RT in Glassboro, NJ. I want to go! (probably won't however).
:(

I am so trademarking broken butt (tm).

uhh...perhaps its best that fewer people know me in real life? Jen, I was the very brown girl next to the really pale husband...with a really loose tongue...steam shower, dry sauna, shower? ah well, I'll go back to obscurity.

ugh, can't control my eating as of late. wish TOM would end...better luck for tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.