Any guys out there?" 8-29

Hey guys,

I just got back from my camping trip yesterday, so I've been away from the check-in for quite some time.

I did BM2 Bootcamp premix today. I chose this one so I could burn major calories from all the eating I've done on my vacation.

Have a great weekend!

Hey guys-

I spent an hour and a half on the tredmill. I thought I'd jog most of the time, but my knees didn't want that. So it was about 1/4 jogging, 3/4 walking on incline. Which was okay. I think I'm going to do BM2 tomorrow or the next day.

Have a great weekend!
Ben

Hey guys!

Been overwhelmed with the iPhone... spent most of the last two days exploring it... The people form the sport shop called me once about delivering the barbell stands, I couldn't answer the phone, they didn't leave a message and never called back.. weird....

Anyway, Friday was BM2 Double Upper Body Premix (still couldn't go as high with the weights as I wanted... :() and Saturday was B&G (no abs though).

Ben, take it easy with that knee... it's a pain in the @ss if something (God forbid) happens to it... I've had knee trouble for a few years so building good quads, taking care to put the weight on them and the hamstrings instead of the joints, and taking it easy as soon as I felt the tiniest discomfort solved the problem.

Sunday's my rest day - the endurance rotation is over - and Monday's the first day of a strength rotation, working one body part per week (major weight lifting!!! finally!!!)

Have a great weekend!

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.