Alpha Omega Check-In (Sun, 2/22/09)

Good morning everyone!

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it". (Matthew 7:13-14)

Karen, how was dinner? I love chili!! I also love wall scripture! My husband and I have quite a few of those ourselves! How cool that your SIL sells them!

Jennifer, it's starting to snow here today too. I don't think it's supposed to be that bad though. Snow shoveling can sure be a good workout!!

Iris, I always feel like I need to be sore after a workout for it to be effective! I guess that's not true though. How are your legs today? I'm glad you were able to have a nice time out to dinner with your husband! How is your daughter's team doing?

My hubby and I had a nice time last night at my grandma's house. We had dinner for my mother's birthday. My brothers, sister & brother-in-law were also there. Tonight we're going out to dinner with my father-in-law for his birthday.

Today is a rest day, hope you all enjoy your Sunday and be blessed!

Good Morning Everyone.

Today is my Rest day. Definitely need to rest my muscles.

Christine, you've had a busy weekend :) Enjoy dinner out with your FIL. Sounds like you had a nice time with family yesterday :)

Today will be pretty busy. Hubby and I went to the 8:30 AM service this morning, and later this afternoon, we'll be at my daughter's last 2 Futsal games. Christine, our team has not done well at all. This is the first year our town has gotten involved with indoor soccer (Futsal), and it turns out the other towns we're playing against have been playing for a few years, so these girls are pretty good. All in all, we can't complain. Our girls are learning and every game they get better. They have managed to tie a couple games, but the only game my daughter's team has won, has been to our other town team. They are actually running another 8 weeks starting next Sunday, but my daughter opted not to sign up again. She's pretty busy with volley ball and dance, and she wasn't really crazy about indoor soccer. She loves outdoor soccer, and is very good at it. It works for me that she take a break before regular soccer season, plus it's also another expense I won't have to worry abou.

I was really blessed by the solo sang in church this morning. The little girl who sang, could not have been more than 11 years old, and she had an amazing voice. She sang "My Redeemer Lives". That is one of my all time favorite songs as it is, but to hear this little girl sing it with such passion, gave me goosebumps.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.