Alpha Omega Check-In (Sat, 2/28/09)

Good morning to everyone!

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." (Psalm 28:7)

Iris, how are your legs feeling today?

Anyone have plans for the weekend? I worked out M-F straight so this entire weekend will be my "OFF" weekend to let my muscles rest and recharge! No major plans other than trying to get outside today to enjoy the sunshine before our next anticipated snow storm hits tomorrow!

Blessings to all!

My plans for today is to work on a paper, then maybe go out later near the lakeshore for a party. Last night, I was with my former co-worker and my former supervisor. We chatted a lot about work. GOD is control of it and I praise HIM for it.

Hello Christine & Jennifer,

Christine, my legs and butt are pretty sore right now. I forced myself to do Cathe's Cardio Kicks, when I really should have listened to my body. I even thought of taking the whole weekend off as a rest weekend, and if I had read your post earlier, I may have, lol. I just had one of those days where I didn't really enjoy the workout. I don't really like hi-low, and this workout has quite a bit of it, so I didn't really enoy it. Now I should think possitively that at least I did get a workout in. My legs are still thawing out, lol.

It's been a busy day today. I had to take my daughter to her dentist appt. and now we're both off to get our hair done. I feel like doing something different, so I'm getting high-lights done. I hope they turn out ok.

Have a great day and rest of the weekend everyone.

Hello all!

Christine, enjoy your well-deserved rest week! We are having some light snow flurries now, I hope it doesn't turn into anything more. It's almost March already! I am ready for spring. :)

Iris, I will PM you my name on Facebook and you can add me as a friend. I was so excited last night when I got the email that Cathe accepted my friend request! Very cool! I must admit that I am a bit of a FB addict. I have reconnected with so many people from high school and college. It's fun and a great opportunity to witness. I was quite the partier back in the day and didn't come to know the Lord until about 6 years ago (when DH and I got together). I have been able to discuss my faith with people who may never have known about it. Good for you for getting a workout in when you didn't feel like it. Enjoy your new 'do! Post some pics. :)

Jennifer, is there potential for a job change for you? I hope that the paper goes well for you.

My plan for today is to get a good run in. I did STS legs #9 yesterday and am really feeling it now. I really enjoy this program. I feel so worked!

Hello to Karen, Penguin and Heather and anyone else who stops by.

Have a blessed weekend.

Hi guys!

Iris, I know the feeling of not enjoying a workout! It usually happens to me when I need a rest. But it seems like you just don't like the style of that workout in general too. But like you said, at least you got a workout in and now it's over! :) How did your haircut go?

I'm glad I rested today because I also started getting a sore throat this morning and by now I am really feeling lousy! :( It is never like me to be cold, and I mean NEVER, but this afternoon I was shivering to the point where I was laying under two heavy blankets and had an electric heater pointed at me! :confused: I'm not feeling that way now, thank God! I hope this passes quickly! I'm bummed too because I really cleaned up my diet this past week and was feeling really good and strong and now I'm just eating whatever morsal my stomach can handle!

Becca, how awesome that you can use things like Facebook to minister the truth to people! What a testimony you have too!

Jennifer, I hope you were able to get some work done on your paper so you can enjoy yourself tonight!

Have a great night everyone!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.
No job change yet. I have faith in HIM that changes will happen for the best. My paper got finished but never made it out for the party.
BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.