__________ Clean & Tidy Wednesday __________

Katie overslept. I forgot to set my alarm. CRAP! Oh well, not much I can do now! I had bad craps yesterday anyway, maybe it's a good thing...

I will do a Total Body Stretching segment and some abs so that the day is not a complete loss.

Thanks for posting that recipe, Stephanie. How much cinnamon are you supposed to use?

Check back later!

Good Morning!

Yesterday didn't go as planned unfortuanlty! We were suppose to have lasagna for supper but when I got home their was a bucket of KFC herex( I didn't have much though. On top of that, I opted to do house work instead of a workout. I couldn't look at my floors anymore! DS is always throwing his bottle and cup on the floor and their is always juice and milk everywhere!!!
So here is what yesterday looked like:

B- All bran bites
S-Fruit and yogurt
L-Sandwich on ww bread
S-apple and yogurt
D-One peice of chicken,a few fries and a spoonful of salad/2 trufflesx(

Its a good thing Im not trying to lose weight is all I have to say, my first day would have been shot! LOL Now that I am home the next few days i can eat a bit better and I can also run to the store to get a few things I need!

I will try to be back later!

Lori:)

Good Morning, Lori! Don't sweat yesterday, sometimes things like that just happen. With your house clean, you can devote 110% of your focus and energy to your workouts!

I forgot to post my menu -- here it is!

B protein shake (even though I didn't lift any weights...)
S half sandwich
L cereal, banana
S ww crackers w/peanut butter
D chicken and pasta, green beans

Chris and I could probably do 4DS Shoulders, Calves, and Core tonight after Collin goes to bed. That way, we wouldn't be a day behind and I could still have my two extra long days of cardio (Friday and Saturday). Maybe that's what I will do, I'll speak to him about it...

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning Katie and fellow cLean & tidy friends, Welcome Lori!

Katie, Wishing you a better day today! Your workouts and results have been going well; maybe you needed the sleep. Is Collin feeling better?

Hi Lori, It's nice to 'see' you again. We checked in together with the Circuit City rotation. I see you are back to work. How is it going? We don't always eat clean :(; but this check-in definitley helps.

Kate, I'd love the recipe for the banana bread, too! You work long hours. It's a lot of work runnning a family business. A Christmas party sounds nice.

Stephanie, Thanks for posting the recipe. It sounds delicious! Tracey's upper body work is more endurance based. Lots of reps without much of a break. I liked it for a change of pace, but I need to do it again to get a better feel for it.

Robin, I wish you could go shopping with me! (I'm about 5 hours away from you) I didn't go shopping yesterday. I'm going today instead.

Colleen, I really like Amy's Slo-Mo. Are you seeing any results? It definitely challenges you and you have to be ready to WORK!

menu
b-cereal & banana
s-yogurt
l-out
s-apple & cheese stick
d-turkey vegetable soup

workout - lower body - Tracey's Glute Camp and Sweatfest lower body premix.

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Can someone tell me what Amy's Slo Mo is like? I have heard good things about it, and I am asking for it for Christmas, but I don't know much about it.

Morning ladies.

Lori I also eat better when I'm at home. I think work stresses me out so I snack too often.

Steph thanks for the yummy and clean recipe.

Shirl I'm doing the Slo-Mo and 4Day rotation also. Amy's is kicking my butt but I'm seeing good results. I'm now using heavier weights.

Katie good plans for the cardio w/o.

Today w/o Amy SloMo shoulders and back.
b-egg whites
s-yogurt and grapenuts
l-tuna and veggies
d-grilled chicken and veggies

I cheated yesterday too. I had a slice of pizza for dinner.Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking.

Amy slo-mo is similar to Cathe's 4Day weight section. She works you hard for about 50-60 minutes. The Slo-Mo is broken down into 4 sections.
1. legs
2. shoulders and back
3. bi and tri
4 15 min core

Her moves are similar but different from Cathe's moves. She uses the same equipment. I think that both Cathe and Amy's DVd compliments each other and can be used as a two week rotation.

This is why I want to get Cathe's gym style. I want to make a rotation of all three.

Hello cLean and tidy friends!!

My free time before i pick up my intern!! Better get a post in here.

Katie, i love cinnamon, the recipe calls for 1 tsp, but i use more than that for sure. Its vegan as well, but so moist. I have a chocolate zucchini recipe too, want it?

Lori, Cleanmax is a workout too! Do you have snow in Newfoundland?

Shirl: thanks for the upper body review, now i'm going to bug you for a glute camp review :)

Robin, pizza is tidy!! You told us that:) Everytime i see grapenuts in your menu, i get jealous, i've never found them here.

Last night I did MIS, upper body and Bar method. Plus 1 hour walk
Tonight either LIS or HIS and lower body/abs.

Menu:
B: you know it...oatmeal
S: hopefully quark
l: corn chowder, carrots/hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: egg white omelette, ezekial bread, big salad, fruit
s: cereal and almond milk
Have a great day.
Steph

Katie - You had bad *craps* yesterday? LOL!!!!!

Hi Lori, Shirl, Robin & Steph- I have so little time right now - be back later. Sounds like everyone is keeping motivated.

I have no meal plan for the day. B. was wheat chex & apple. The rest of the day is up in the air. We keep getting more contracts with work and we have so much opportunity to grow, but it's getting to be more than I can handle. I have so much to do this morning. Today is a rest day - thank goodness, because I have NO EXTRA time today/. Will get the banana bread recipe posted soon.

I would love the choc/zuke recipe too!!!!

More later...........

Hey Girls!

Nothing on the food front yet, except some coffee and I am getting hungry...what to have,what to have? LOL

Shirl** yes I remember checking in with you. I loved that rotation, one of my favs. Probably b/c I love circuit workouts anyway, time flies~!

Katie** Does you DH workout with you? I wish I could get DH to. I think he thinks I will get drunk at a party and tell everyone that he worked out to a Cathe video! LOL AND...we would probably be fighting over the same weights! hehe

Steph** We only have a little bit of snow. Just a skim, and that will probably be gone by the end of the day cause its pretty sunny.Have you ever been here? Its been about 4 yrs since we have been to TO.

Robin** Sometimes at work I am bored so I end up picking at stuff but when I am home I have lots to do...so I never pick!

Kate** Im not to certain what I am eating today either! My mom is comming and as weird as this sounds, she brings supper with her, I don't know why she does this! LOL She will have supper all planned out before she gets her. I should beat her to it and take something out!.

O.k..when I come back I will report my workouts!

Lori:)

Hi Lori! Does Mama cook clean or will this be a cheat for you?

On the Cicuit City - I printed that out. Did you have good results with that? How about you, Shirl? I think it looks good. I can't deceide what to do in Dec!!!

Hi Everyone!

Lori - welcome and glad to meet you. Here are my stats:

35 years old, married to a wonderful husband
Project Manager working on a government contract managing software development projects
I have been doing Cathe about 2 years (It seems so much longer than that)

Kate - I think you should have a holiday party. My husband and I never plan to have a holiday party but we always end up having one.
Katie - sorry you are not feeling well. If you can workout today, it should help
Shirl - I am getting good results from Amy's Slo-Mo. I have lost a little weight and I see my muscle definition getting better.
Robin - don't worry about the pizza. I never feel like cooking on Fridays
Steph - glad you were able to get some free time

w/o was Hi-Lo Dome Great Mix
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: fruit
d: ww spaghetti or going out

Hey Colleen! I vote go out! I might take DDs out for lunch today. I've been so stressed and they've been great. Just had my AM snack - a Fiber1 bar - my absolute favorite. I'd take one over a cookie anyday. only 140cal, 4g fat, 35%fiber!, but only 2g protein. I'll have chicken at lunch to make up for the protein lack.

>Katie - You had bad *craps* yesterday? LOL!!!!

OH CRAP! I meant craMps!

Lori, yes, DF works out with me, at least the weights. None of the "jumping around," as he calls it!

I know I will feel better if I work out. I will definitely do Shoulders/Calves/Core tonight!

DH calls it jumping around too!

I knew you meant cramps, but it was too funny to resist!

Lunch was good today! romaine w/ red peppers, grilled chicken and
lots of salsa! oh, and a 1/2 piece of banana bread. will post recipe tonight

Just checking in to say I want something sweet and fattening REALLY BAD!!!! I am so stressed with work right now I could quit, but since that's not an option I'll take cookie dough instead. Actually I won't but I want to and I feel better just typing this out. I think I'm going to leave the house. Better not go to the grocery store though!}( :)

How is YOUR afternoon going? Hopefully better than mine!:7

I hear ya, Kate. I am craving SKITTLES!! Although cookie dough sounds wonderful too!

Resist the craving, it WILL pass. Go drink a big glass of water!

I am craving chocolate. There is a big candy dish nearby so I need to resist the urge to eat some. Anyway, I am almost done work for the day (and early for me), so I will need to rush home and get a healthy snack.

No cookie dough for me. It probably would've given me *craps* anyway!:+ Sorry, Katie - But every time I think about this I giggle to myself!

Katie - Did you avoid the skittles?
Colleen - Did you pass up the chocolate?

I did go to the grocery store. On the way I ate some peanuts. Held me over til a late dinner of taco salad. Very yummy.

Hoping to get some cardio in tonight, tho it's supposed to be a rest day I'm itchin to MOVE!

See ya tonight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.