50 and Over: ~~ Marvelous Monday!~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning to all:

I hope everyone had a good weekend and did a lot of fun things. The Obedience trial was a success. All club members can breath a sigh of relief and take a well needed break! Today was a new I-Train I downloaded yesterday. one with a lot of different intervals.

Today's Menu:
Post workout: Choc protein drink w/12 oz water
B- 1/2 c Cherrios w/1/3 c strawberries, 1/3 c skim milk
S- L/F cottage cheese with cantalope
L: Ham on whole wheat, peach, F/F milk
S: stringster with an apple
D: Leftover Mexican from Sat lunch
S: slim a bear bar or WW choc ice cream bar

Hope everyone has a great day!

Deb:)

Hi Deb and later posters--

I did S & H Tris and Bis and Abs. Used the same weights as Cathe throughout--even bested her on the final set of seated pullovers and stayed with the 20.

Sounds like you love your dogs, Deb. We are currently dog-free after our 15 year old farm dog died last fall. It's really up to my husband, since he's around the farm most days, but I think I'd like a little non-shedding 'vermin dog' (my husband's term) to follow me around the house. I took over my sister's miniature schnauzer when she died, and she was the sweetest and most loving little thing. She was 11 when my sister died and lived to be 14.

The President's reception was full of temptations--e.g., a whole room of desserts and brandies, which I stayed out of. I chose grilled veggies and beef tenderloin, shrimp in cocktail sauce, and had--yes, I admit it--a few pigs in a blanket. Also had a couple Scotches. It was pouring rain outside and very close inside with everyone crowded in and milling around. So humid!

But--I woke up this morning a pound lighter!!! Here's my theory--what you eat and drink standing up doesn't count. (Just kidding!)

Off to a lunch meeting at the Faculty Club and a nice big salad.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Today I will be doing my weight full body workout. I ended up not doing anythin yesterday. I was a couch potato all day long and ate all the wrong things. I'm having a bad day, did not feel like getting up this morning.

Josie

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Glad to hear your Obedience Trials were a success. Great willpower with all those goodies at the baby shower. My weekend choices weren't good at all. Went to Mexican restaurant and had to have nachos and margaritas. I saw someone I hadn't seen in 7yrs this weekend, she looked great. She must have lost 60pds. I asked if she did WW and she said she's just doing her own thing. She eats scheduled meals and snacks. Also watches her sugar intake. She does have a workout room with ellipitical machine,exercise bike and free weights. I'm inspired! Today I ate the best yet and am following your lead with the protein drink after workout. I'm determined to lose!!!
Garance:Congrats on your weight loss.Sounds like you had alot of willpower this weekend too. We had a soggy sunday and didn't do much at the lake.
Josie: Don't feel bad about bad food choices yesterday(I did too). As long as we get back on the right track as soon as possible. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.