50 and Over: ~~ Finally Friday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning and welcome to one day before the weekend!

Today was I-Tread interval walk: 35 min 268 calories

Today's Menu:
Post workout: 1 scoop protein powder w/12 oz water/crushed ice in blender.
B: 1/2 cup cherrios with strawberries and skim milk
S: 1/2 cuo LF cottage cheese with applesauce
L: Salami sandwich, grapes, skim milk
S: LF stringster, apple
D: Chicken souvlaki salad, pita
S: Slim a bear bar

Josie: Hang in there, you are being such a good friend in this difficult time. (((Hugs))) to you and your friend from all of us here.

Garance:
Don't you just love that upper body pre-mix? It really gets in there! The weather is the same here too... what I love about the East coast is the early fall weather :7 . My computer is really doing strange things.. I think it goes back to when I had Norton re-installed. The new version doesn;t work well with what I have on my PC. I can't see some icon stuff, eg I can no longer see the weight tracker at the bottom of my messages! Some of the Cathe logos on the site are just boxes with little "x's" in them ??? I don;t know how to fix this.

Linny:
Sounds like you are settling in with the new job! Your menu yesterday looked great!.. I hate to jinx anything, but I have to ask ..how are the hives? Hope you have fun at the lake..

Jen: wherever you are... get better! we miss you here.

Have a great day all:

Deb

Hi Deb and those to follow:
Glad to see your computer is behaving this morning. Actually the hives are few and far. I had a little reaction that weekend when I was looking at new cars. It was a little cold out and I started to get red and alittle swollen around my nose and top of mouth. Once I went inside and got warm they went away. I don't think winter will be to much fun for me. Definitely no skiingx( . We are leaving for the lake this afternoon, so I probably won't be posting till sunday.So all you ladies have a wonderful weekend.~Linny~
Yesterdays Menu:
SpecK w/milk
protein drink / almonds
yogurt / slimfast bar
almonds again
steak tips / zucchini
skinnycow icecream / granola

Hi Deb and Linny and later posters--

I did the Low Max premix of intervals 4-7 with warmup and cooldown stretch (44 min.). I probably should have done the whole thing this morning, because I didn't feel like I really was pressed very hard. Just lazy I guess-but I've had a pretty good week. Yes, I really like that Supersets workout, Deb, except for the second time through the concentration curls. I just get impatient, because it seems like once through on those would be enough.

So sorry, Josie, to hear about your friend. I lost two sisters to lung cancer, and it was hard to see one of them go through all that chemotherapy and then not get better. My other sister went really quickly because she wasn't diagnosed in time.

Deb and Linny--are we all in the northeast? I'm in western Mass, close to both Albany, NY and Bennington, VT. The trees are beginning to turn already, but today feels like Indian Summer. I love the sugar maples everywhere here.

Hi, Jen! Hoping everything is going well for you.

Have a great weekend everyone! Mine looks pretty quiet socially. But I am making my DH his favorite cake--burnt sugar--for his birthday.

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for your prayers. Today is my day off tomorrow I will be running and maybe doing a core class at my gym. Sunday I will be doing the dunes and a spinning class.

Tomorrow I will be going to my daughters football game so that I can see her cheer. She looks so beautiful in her cheerleading outfit.

Garance, Sorry to hear about your two sisters, I lost one of my brothers in a car accident and after 17 years I still miss him very much.

Linny, Have a great time at the lake!

Deb, Have a great weekend!

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.