•• CHEETAHS •• Back in the Zone Monday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :)

Back to work today.

Gloria—thanks for sharing your student’s work. I enjoyed reading it. Very touching!... How’re those sore muscles? I had a little booty DOMS as well.

Jackie—I took some CLX "before" pics last night. I think I may have a ring of marshmallows around my gut. *LOL* I ended up with a rest day, too…My money’s on RP swaying you one of these days. J

Christine—well, I wouldn’t turn down another week off if it were offered to me…*lol*…Also laughing about your reaction to the spinach smoothie. Seriously, I don’t taste the spinach! Yesterday I made one with 1 c spinach, ½ c blackberries, 1 c water, 2 tbs flaxseed, and 1 scoop Dessert Lean banana nut bread protein powder. I wanted to add a banana, but there was no more room in the Magic Bullet…I have not seen the Subway commercial, but that may be me putting on my work pants.

Brighton—how’s the knee today?

Carole—awesome, awesome job pluggin’ away at 16 while feeling under-the-weather…hey, ya hear that??...it’s Boston calling, baby!!! JJJ OH YEAH!!

Wendy—welcome back! Have any luck at the slots/tables?

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I have been tete-a-tete’ing with a bug as well and felt like crud. Not 100% today, but I think I’ll be up for a workout later. I’m anticipating deliveries from Beachbody and Collage today, so perhaps one of the new Squeezes will fit the bill.

Have an awesome day!

Good morning ladies!

Whew!!! Well, I finally get a chance to catch my breath today. I'll be able to read through the past week's threads and will be able to catch up on personals tonight. I hate feeling this out-of-the-loop and miss you all soooo much:(.

Yesterday was a good hilly 5.6 miler. I pushed the pace a bit only so that I could go as far as I could in the time alotted. Overall, I was happy with it. Feeling a leetle bit of quad DOMS...probably from the hills and increased pace but it's all good.

Today will have to be a rest day. I really need to be into work by 6ish and will be motoring all day so there will be no break in the action to come home and squeak something in.

I hope everyone enjoys going back to work today;)...heehee. Just kidding:p. Happy Monday and I'll see you all tonight.

Carole—back to pick your brain a moment, if I may...I planned my meals for today and although I am doing far better on the potassium front, now my omega's have slipped. Any suggestions?... BTW, I'm shooting you a PM re: Young Living oils.

Wendi—great job with your hilly run. Enjoy those DOMS and your rest day. I will enjoy going back to work today, actually. It's all in the 'tude! :D

Hi Cheetahs-

It has been busy here, but I do not want to share on a public forum. All is well though and hopefully I will get to personals later today or tomorrow. I just want to say one thing:

JACKIE- You are one Hot Mama!!!! And your DBF is very handsome!

Good Morning Ladies. :)

OMG was I tired! I didn't get out of bed until 7:10 this morning and could have easily slept longer! This means at this point I have about 3 minutes to post this morning. :eek:

Well, I came home with the same money I left with so I am happy. I COULD have come home a winner as I was up on saturday night but I was having fun playing so I continued and simply promised myself I wouldn't allow myself to come home losing and I didn't. :)

Cathy: I am a weenie and only play slots. LOL Sal plays tables but did not have any luck this weekend. Sorry about the bug. I hope you feel up to a work out this morning. I am going to be ordering some vids from Collage this afternoon myself in addition to AOS Newport! Can't wait!:D My mom gave me cash to put towards this past weekend and since I came home not losing anything I am actually UP that money so I am going to buy myself a few gifts with it. ;)

Wendy: Great run. Don't feel bad about being out of the loop. I am too at this point. So how did your New Year's Christmas celebration with your SO go? :)

Judy: Glad all is well with you and yours. How did you spend your New Year's Eve?

K, I'm outta here....I've been here 4 minutes longer then I should have been already! LOL

See ya after work!

*Peeks in, one eye open, and sips tea* Mornin’!

Jackie – Not to enable :)rolleyes:), but you’d be surprised at what you can do with a Panini maker. Quesadillas, for example, as a breeze. I bought one for my dad because he lives alone and it gives him something healthy and warm to eat in about 5 minutes time. I do love it. I shed a lot, too, fortunately with a dog who has both black, white and brown hair, I can blame it on him. :p The spinach in the smoothie does not taste bad, per sae, but it’s definitely an acquired taste at least for me. :p I’m with you on the grindstone thing – I enjoyed my time off!!!

Wendy – glad you had a great time! Have fun avoiding the scale! You’ll reset and fly straight starting today. I know you! ;) Good job at not losing you $$!!!

Cathy – Yeah, another week would be nice, but then, I’m afraid I would get bored. As much I as don’t like the early mornings and being forced to get everything in in a short time period, I’m so much better off over all when I am on a tighter schedule. Oh well…. :D Here’s hoping that CLX makes it to our doorsteps today! That’s too funny about the spinach. Glad you don’t taste it. I did use 2 cups – so maybe that’s what it was. As I said, it wasn’t bad, but it just didn’t float my boat. I did drink the smoothie I made. Hope you’re feeling better today!!

Wendi – It’s been awfully quiet in the den lately! Glad you are back! Good job on the hilly run yesterday! Oh, feel free to laugh at all of us getting our lazy butts back to the office! :eek:

Judy – glad to hear all is well!

I’m sitting here staring blankly at my video collection. I may get CLX today so I might want to start tomorrow. However, I probably won’t. So do I do weights or do I do cardio? Oh well. We’ll see. I might do a kettlebell workout as I won’t be doing one for a while. I’m sure y’all are sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting for me to decide. :rolleyes: So, I’ll be sure to inform you as soon as I decide. :p Have a great day all!!

Edited to say that my CLX is out for delivery (no way to sneak this one in - DH is home all day - we're getting the hardwood floor replaced in our family room due to water damage (insurance is paying). I'm NOT looking forward to this - 2-3 weeks without a family room! Ick. But, I guess that means I do something cardio - or maybe I should take a rest day. Hmmm....

Last edited:
Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...You have me smiling with the Boston talk...:D. Somehow those hard runs seem to make you feel better the next day...Sorry you are feeling a bit of the crud. So, some new workouts on the way? For Omega 3, Flax seed. I also use a Smart Balance spread that has the right balance of Omega 3 and 6. For Omega 6 also Safflower oil is great! Roasted almonds do have some Omega 6 too. I will reply to your PM today.

Wendi..no work for me today...:)...Enjoy your rest day.

Wendy..sounds like you had fun in AC. Way to go not loosing any cash!

Christine...I am sure Miami's 4 int's helped the Ravens tremendously! I am also glad we can talk FB and not always agree...:)...The Vikings/Eagles game went as I had expected. I was doing my nails the 2nd half so I missed a few things! And YES I love that subway comm'l!! Have you seen the Southwest (wanna get away) one with the guy dancing? Sounds like you had a good ride, glad it is feeling better for you again. I guess I think about summer as we never have much spring. Sorry about having to replace the floor with no insurance help...:(..Enjoy whatever workout you decide on today.

Jackie...I did have a bit of a coughing spell after the 16. I feel good this morning though. I did enjoy the games as I like watching when it does not matter to me too much who wins I just want to see a good game.

I am feeling a lot better today so I think that Umcka sure did help, especially after throwing that 16 miler into the mix! I am planning on endurance upper, abs and a 6-7 mile run today.

Have a great day...:)

Hello, Cheetahs.

Well, unfortunately I just ended up calling the weekend a wash. I was still congested and coughing and just felt achy. I had really wanted to rock my 10 miles since last weekend I had fudged a little at the end of my 8-miles. But it just wasn't happening. I stressed out a little, since I'm on a fixed training schedule. But DH pointed out that I do have 7 more weeks till the 1/2m. And since my goal is just to finish . . .

We had promised the kids to go camping last night, and I wasn't sure I was up to even that, but it proved to be just what a needed: fresh air and a little gentle activity. I'm feeling good today.

The rest of the week looks like this for me:
Tues: 6x400 plus 20 min warm up and 10 min cool down
Wed: BM2
Thurs: 6 miles
Fri: off
Sat: 10 miles

Crossing my fingers that I'll be healthy from here on. Now I've gotta go back and catch up on 3 days of threads.

Mornin', Cheetahs!!! :D

Well, I'm feeling really good today. Some nice stretching yesterday and more yoga this morning... The knee pain is all but nonexistent now. :D Hope I don't sound too new-agey or out there, but I've been listening to a hypnosis/visualization recording at night about healing too-- I really think it helps. When I was coaching I took a course on visualization and mental preparation & during the HS season did affirmations with the kids. It was pretty amazing how it helped. Hoping to get my speed workout as planned on the TM today.

Carole: I got my shoes early to mid November, so I think they should be alright. I'll have to go back and check the workout log to see how many miles I have on them. They're ASICS Kayanos, and have been good to me thus far. :) After what mileage do you get new shoes? It seems like I hear a different number from everyone. It was 3 degrees again this morning. I'm thinking TM today. :p

Jackie: I am right there with you on the waiting for Spring!!! :) Normally I don't mind the winter, but races in March & April are making me impatient this year! :p

Cathy: Fighting a cold and back to work on the same day? :( Sending some cheer your way! We Monday lovers have got to stick together! :D The knee is feeling much better, thanks. :) Hope your packages from BB & CV make it to you today! Nothing better than new toys in the mail! :D Young Living oils!!! We live 15 min away from one of their lavender farms! :D Every year they do a 5K through the fields... Fun!!! :) I use that Smart Balance spread Carole was talking about too-- love it!

Wendi: Great to see you back! :D I'm feelin' ya on that quad DOMS... I've had some in my quads... and calves... and booty... :p Those hill runs get me every time-- in a good way. :)

Wendy: Glad to hear you had a fab time this weekend!!! :D Hooray for breaking even!!!

Christine: Ahhhhhhhh! :p Jackie is not the only one you are starting to enable with the panini maker!!!! :D Sorry to hear about the family room reconstruct-- those things can be such a pain. Hope you have good & speedy contractors!!! :D

Laura: So sorry to hear you've been fighting a cold... :( From the looks of your training, I'd say you shouldn't worry about the 1/2... especially if you're just shooting to finish. If you can make the ten miler this weekend I think adrenaline alone could get you to the finish line! :p Sending healthy training vibes your way! :) Glad to hear the fresh air did you some good! My DS has been begging us to go camping ever since our last trip in July. The snow doesn't seem to deter him! :D

Hugs to all who follow!!! Have a merry Monday, everyone!!! :D

Hi Cheeahs!

Wendy - Welcome back! Glad you had a great time and came back with some of your money. Bet you will be back on the eating track soon. New year! New attitude!

Cathy - Good for you taking before and after pics with CLX! I'll only measure BF and that will be with my scale. Do hope you're feeling better. This must be a have bug will travel since a lot of us seem to have come down with something. :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you have some new workouts when you get home today!

Wendi - Good job on the hilly 5.6 miles! Enjoy your rest day. I'm kind of glad to get back to my normal routine.

Judy - Glad all is good there. Thanks for the compliment. :eek:

Christine - Blaming your hair shedding on the dog! Too funny! :D What did you end up doing? Think you're going to like CLX. Oh, my, on the floors! That's one way of getting new ones but wouldn't like the inconvenience either. Hope it's not too bad.

Carole - Glad to know the Umcka is doing the job. Enjoy your UB and run today.

Laura - Hope you're feeling better. Glad the camping trip went well. Think you still have time to get in some pretty good runs before your race.

Brighton - Yippee for the knee pain being gone! I think the visualization helps to take your mind off things and probably helps the healing along. Have a good TM run.

I broke out CLX Burn Cir #1 and added iClimb #3 20 minutes to it. Really like the length. This gives me room to add something else. I tried to use weights as close to Chalene as I could but still felt I could have gone heavier on some. Maybe could have gone a bit lighter on the posterior work. There are compound moves where she's getting the legs, abs and ub all at the same time. Got to use the bands I bought for Butts & Gutts too. Thinking this may be the time to go ahead and get that weighted vest. So far so good on the workouts.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Hey everyone!

We got back from vacation late Saturday. Yesterday we had a going a way dinner for my sis (she is moving to Wyoming :( ) She left last night after our dinner, so I am pretty depressed. I haven’t got to sit down and get caught up with you guys, yet.

Cathy and Christine – Oooo! I can’t wait for you to get your CLX and to hear what you think of it! I was finally able to do the first workout with it yesterday, since I was out of town all last week. It was Circuit 1. I really think it is going to be good!! :)

Christine – Oh dear! I wouldn’t like being without a family room that long, either….but it will be nice when it is done. LOL at you standing, staring blankly at your video collection!! Been there….done that!

Cathy – I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like you have a lot of goodies on the way! :)

Judy – I am glad things are okay…but I am sorry they were so busy.

Wendi – Good job on the 5.6 mile run yesterday! I am with ya on feeling out of the loop! I haven’t been able to check in for a week and it feels like forever! We can just hop back in, though….it’ll be okay ;)

Wendy – Good job on not losing any on the slots!! We actually came out ahead, also! DH did pretty well…..I didn’t do quite so well :( Oh well….

Carole – Great job on that 16 mile run! I am glad you are feeling better! Enjoy your upper body and run today!

Jackie – I went back and looked at your pic that everyone was talking about! You are absolutely gorgeous! Your DBF is very handsome! That is a beautiful picture… You guys look great together!

Laura – I am glad you are feeling better today! It is so funny to think of you going camping, because it is so cold and nasty here! I know you are having really warm weather….but it is just so hard to imagine it being warm, at the moment! :) Your week’s plan looks great!

Brighton – I am glad your knee is feeling better! I don’t think you sound New Agey at all! I am all for that! I think there is definitely something to it :)

While we were on vacation, I ran 5-6 miles every day. We got back Saturday night. On Sunday, I did Amy’s Advanced Step Challenge 3 for the first time and CLX Circuit 1. I loved Amy’s, as well as CLX!

This morning I did ASC3 again, to try to get more familiar with it and did the KB abs. I don’t know what is wrong with me…..but I am seriously thinking of going back to step and kickboxing, etc for a while and stopping running. I got up yesterday and just felt like….”there is just no way I want to run!” Grrr…..what is wrong with me?? I guess I am a tad burnt out, huh?

Hey to everyone else that checks in! I hope everyone is doing well. I missed you guys last week.

Linda

Carole – oh I so agree that Miami did not help their cause. The Ravens play the Titans next week, so I’m sure they’ll be cremated. Yeah, I know what you mean about not having much spring. It’s usually hot or cold. Oh, the insurance is helping, it’s just a mess in the process. Glad you’re feeling better!!!

Brighton – Thanks! I hope the contractors are good and speedy, too. It’ll be a pain, but fortunately we have other rooms to hang out in! I’m such a creature of habit, though! No more Panini enabling. Don’t worry. :D

Jackie – the current floors are only about 5 years old, so I’m in no hurry to get them redone. They look really nice. Oh well. I ended up doing nothing. I’m supposed to get CLX today, but I’m starting a rotation with Cathy and Posh, so I’ll wait until they both get theirs, too. I may play with some of the cardio workouts, but I’ll wait for the others. I’m anxious to see if I’ll want to add on. We’ll see. :D

Linda – Glad you had a nice vacation, but so sorry to hear your sis is moving away (Wyoming is gorgeous, though – so you have a nice place to visit now). I’m excited to hear what you think of CLX! There’s a bunch of us who have it now! Cool. I love ASC3 – isn’t it fun? Take a few months and go back to kickboxing and step – nothing says you HAVE to run all the time.

Well, I ended up sitting on my butt and taking a rest day today. That’s fine. I’ll workout tomorrow. Have a great day all!

Brighton...I don't think you sound new agey at all. My feeling have always been "whatever works". Your shoes should be fine, so the knee tweak could have just been from the snow and uneven surfaces. I get new shoes usually about 300 miles or about 3 months if I am running a lot. I normally run in 2-3 pairs and alternate. I'd definitely say TM for the 3 degrees!

Jackie...I see you got CLX too. I will hold out for awhile. Sounds like a good workout. I think you'd probably love the weighted vest.

Linda...Sorry about your sis moving..:(...sending {{{HUGS}}}. Thanks re: my 16 miles, I am thinking maybe it knocked the cold outta me! I am such a klutz with Amy's step workouts. I just do not do them enough. If you are burnt out on running then just do what makes you happy! I think this can happen sometimes a ways after a marathon. I see nothing wrong with you at all...:)...We missed you too.

Christine...I am not so sure the Ravens will get cremated by the Titans. I mean geeze, the Jets BEAT the undefeated Titans for their 1st loss! I bet the game will be close. Seems it all depends on injuries and turnovers. Glad then that the insurance is helping. Will you be getting the same color?

I feel so much better today and the run felt good...:) Got my teeth cleaned, ran some errands and am home to do some housework...

Hola, cheetahs! :)

Wendy—glad you broke even at the slots and wound up being up overall. Happy shopping!

Christine—With the spinach smoothie—absolutely: to each, her own! :) I was skeptical, too, so I’m happy it’s another way for me to get it in…Yeah, I don’t know what the heck happened with Beachbody, but my order’s been delayed. Ah well. No big thang…it’ll get here. You are too sweet to offer to wait, but feel free to dive in!

Carole—Yes, I received the two new Squeezes and Bodystrikes today and have CLX on the way…I am in complete and utter awe at how you’ve been plowing through your training—I really believe we will be forming a cheering squad on Heartbreak Hill! WOOOO! Was just talking to Donna the other day, and we were agreeing how much fun it was to run Chicago with you…Thanks for the flax info…I do add flaxseed to my smoothies, yogurts, or fruit salads ('bout once or twice a day), but it seems hard to get all A’s across the board and stay within the calorie range. If I take fish oil pills, they put me over. Hmm, I'll keep tweakin' it…Glad to hear you’re feeling so good after your run!!

Brighton—Big believer in visualization here. Used it to help prep me for the looong long runs. :) Glad to hear your knee is back to good again. It was pretty easy to bounce back into the flow of things, but thanks for the extra cheer! How cool you are close to one of the Young Living farms. Do you use their products?

Jackie—yeah, amazing how those germs seem to transfer through cyberspace! Luckily, I don't have it full-blown, and I hope it stays that way! So glad to hear you like the first CLX workout you tried. The length is what drew me to the series, so I’m hoping there isn’t a NEED to add on to it. What do you think?

Linda—Welcome back! We missed you, too…Must’ve been sad to see your DSis off. (((HUGS)))…I should have CLX by Thursday—I’m pumped about it too!…I am not feeling too terrible—just the sniffling, sore throat, chills things. Decided rest was best. Must’ve helped because I don’t feel worse today. Awesome job running every day while on vaca!! How was the trip otherwise? Nothing wrong with you at all, IMO, to back off the running for a bit. While my ITB's been funky, I've been having fun returning to other workouts and staying warm indoors!

Warm hellos to the rest of the gang!

My Beachbody order has been delayed for whatever reason, so I don’t expect to have CLX in my hands until Thursday now. That’s OK. My Collage order is here!!! So, I’m off to do some previewing and then pick my poison. :D

Have a great night!

Good evening loverlies!

Ahhhhh, I miss this time:D. It's MY time when I can sit down and gab and catch up with you all for a bit. I'm going to take Linda's suggestion and just jump in from here.

I do have a PSA first: WENDY, SHELLY, CATHY...I got an invite from Phyllis to join up with some of the gang for Cathe's Friday AM Step class on Jan 16 and I'm really trying to swing it. Would any of you guys be interested in partaking???? Of course, this invite is extended to everyone but I know that you guys are the closest.

Cathy - Hope you're able to keep that nasty bug away. Now, I'm a spinach lover but I'm not so sure about that one...but, hey, if it works for ya go for it! I tend to side with Christine and would rather keep it in my eggs. Have fun previewing tonight. I think I missed it but what did you get from Collage? Sorry your CLX has been delayed...hope it arrives Thursday. Soooo, what was your poison? I have not seen this mystery Subway commercial (don't watch much TV these days) but I seriously doubt that you'd have an issue with your work pants!

Judy - I hope things arre going well for you. Glad to see you pop in! I'm working my buttski off to get to RH:p.

Wendy - Glad you had a fab time in AC *and* came away even...not too shabby. I like your logic about coming out ahead with the cash you were given;). Awww, thanks for asking...DSO and I had a wonderful, quiet, private holiday with no grandmas and moms...it was wonderful:D!

Christine - Yeah, once you get the taste of the good life and become a Lady of Leisure you never want to go back:p. 2-3 weeks?!?! Lordy, why is it going to take sooooo long? Have fun with CLX tomorrow!

Carole - I am just in utter awe of you:eek:!?!? 16 miles feeling less than stellar and then right back out for another run today...WOW! You really do need to change your name to Iron Cheetah.

Laura - Oh, I wouldn't worry about this little hiccup in your training. You have plenty of time left to get up there. The most important thing is to make sure you're healthy and well rested before you jump right back in.

Brighton - Um, yeah, thinking the TM is the way to go...YIKES! Glad to hear that the visualization is working for ya...if it works you gotta go with it! I will admit that yesterday's run humbled me a little and really emphasized how much conditioning I've lost in the past 6 weeks. Onward and upward!

Jackie - You and DBF are a striking couple! What a beautiful picture! Yeah, normality can be good. Glad to hear that enjoyed CLX today! Sounds like a keeper! Shhhhh, don't mention getting a vest too loud around Wendy...you know she'll be one hell of an enabler;).

Linda - Welcome back! It sounds like you had a fantastic time. WTG getting those runs in while away! Sorry that your vacay ended on a sad note. Wyoming, huh? You and Christine have really got me interested in ASC2 and 3. I may just have to break down and get em. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a bit of a diversion from running for now. It just sounds like you need a little variety for right now. Think of it as cross training.

Hi to the rest of the gang...big smooch! Okay, now I'm just getting silly:D. Gonna wrap up for now. Don't know what I'm doing workout-wise tomorrow. I'm thinking 4-5 miler and maybe some ME UB. Or, if DSO wants to join in, maybe 4DS UB/BC circuit...that could be fun!

Nightie night!

Good evening Cheetahs!

Linda - Welcome back! Glad you had a fun time! So sorry your sis is moving. Hope you have plenty of cell phone minutes or unlimited long distance. Think you're going to need it. ;) Thanks re the pic. I won't tell DBF he's getting quite a few compliments. It might make his head swell like mine. :p Yep, think the run burn out has hit you. It took me a few months to really get back into doing more than 3 miles. Maybe when you have another race, it will motivate you. We missed you too!

Christine - I hope you mean the Titans will cremate the Ravens. Please, please tell me that.:p Can you tell I'm a Titan fan? Do you think you will do CLX as is with the 2 rest days? Nothing wrong with an extra rest day. You'll be ready to go tomorrow.

Carole - This is your day off! Glad the run was good. Maybe the cold is gone completely. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. Thinking I'll order a vest from Wal-Mart.

Cathy - Did you order CLX Deluxe or Basic? I don't think you need to add on unless you want some extra cardio. Once I get through the first week, I may not add anything else unless it's yoga or stretching. I don't feel like I'm lacking anything with the way she works the muscles. I was already sore from Rob Glick's workout and I feel more soreness in my legs and UB.

Wendi - Wish I could meet up with you at Cathe's. That would be fun! It's just no way I could drive to the gym, work out and get back to work all on my lunch hour. :p Thanks for the compliment! Now, you know you need a vest too. It takes some of that pressure of your shoulders with the BB. :D Have a good run tomorrow if you decide to get out.

Just thought I'd pop in here for a few minutes. Going to make me a nice cup of tea and chill for the rest of the night.

Sleep tight everyone!

I opted for Bodystrikes tonight. Fun workout! I expected it to be along the lines of the drills in KM, but I was fairly sweaty by the end of it. Refreshing way to burn up the legs sans weights.

After a WU of squats, lunges, and kicks (and just a few pushups), Ilaria does four "routines," each comprised of several moves. Each time she adds a new move, she starts the routine from the beginning. Although I sometimes find it to be a drag when workouts repeat like this, it wasn't overkill...the 45 minutes went by fast. I like the set (in a highrise building), and Ilaria's form and cueing are excellent. Overall, two thumbs up.

Jackie—good to know about CLX...thanks! I ordered the basic. Enjoy your tea and some chill time. Sounds like a great plan.

Wendi—glad you enjoyed your belated holiday celebrations...thanks for the invite, but I'll have to pass. Can't take off work...By all means, keep the spinach wherever ya like it. :D...See above post to Carole re: my Collage order...Haven't seen the Subway commercials, either. Suffice to say, it may be a few weeks yet before I'm fitting into my smallest pants. :p...Definitely no big deal about the CLX delay. Can't sweat the small stuff.

Last edited:
Evening Cheetahs. :)

Cathy: Glad you liked Bodystrikes as it is one of the vids I ordered from Collage today. I also got Squeeze Lower Body Challenge and Powerstrike. I still intend to order Newport but haven't done it....YET! :D

Jackie: Hope you are enjoying your tea and your relaxing evening. You are right about the coaching thing which is why I'm not seriously bothered by it. Glad you are enjoying CLX. Are you doing the series as it's laid out or doing your own thing?

Wendi: Sorry. I'd love to attend Cathe's class with y'all but no one will be available to watch my son. Have fun though! :) Glad you and the SO had a nice holiday celebration ALONE. ;)

Linda: Welcome back! Sorry you didn't have your DH's luck but hey, as long as one of you won, it's all good. Did his wins cover your losses? When you gamble you really have to count on losing that money and then if ya don't it's a sweet surprise. :D

Brighton: Not into the visualization thing but if you are then more power to ya! I don't judge. :) Actually, that's not true. I picture myself a winner when I gamble in AC but some how it usually doesn't help! :p Wasn't around to hear the story on the knee issues but I'm glad to read you appear to be doing better.

Laura: Sorry you were feeling yucky over the weekend and had to bag your long run. DH is right though. You have a while to go so you have no worries. :) I haven't been camping in years....:D

Christine: Good luck surviving the weeks w/o a family room. I could live w/o our living room. It's my computer/work out room that I couldn't live with out. :p

Carole: Glad you are feeling better. Hope the teeth cleaning wasn't a painful one for ya. I hate when they hurt me! :eek:

Today's work out didn't happen until after 5pm! :eek: Don't ask cause I don't know...Just got lazy I guess. LOL

Anywho...I ended up doing the Full Body Fat Blaster work out (or whatever it's called) from the Lauren Brooks kb dvd. It's only 12 minutes long but works the whole body nicely. I added one of the kb bootcamp work outs on after that for another 20 minutes and then finished it off with the Extreme kb cardio core work with crazy Keith Weber. Nice sweaty 40+ min work out for me. :) Tomorrow is a run.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.