~C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S~ wk of 4/5

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Its opening day for the baseball season and we will be there:eek::eek::eek: The kids are spending the night with there mawmaw(my mom) so its just DH and I! Im so excited, this is the first time we have ever been to opening day...GO BRAVES!

Today's plan is too walk the dog for thirty minutes then do something else, not sure if it will be weights or treadmill:confused:. I need to go find me another rotation..i liked the last one ~ might repeat it:D

Easter went well yesterday, little tot had some temper tantrums but that was expected with her being 2:)confused:)

Whats everyone else up too today?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I was going to go for a walk after work but its suppose to rain so it will be 4ds LIS with a riser.

Amelia-have fun at the ballgame that sounds like fun.

dog walk + 4ds back & biceps done! Think i will do 4ds weights this week...

Roxie-Enjoy your workout!

Morning

Today is a long cardio, not sure what yet. I printed out a rotation by FF but i can't start it until tomorrow since the first day is upperbody and i just did biceps & back yesterday:rolleyes:

Yesterday wasn't very fun:( we had a flat tire on the express way, i forgot my cell phone @ home. To make a long story short DOT patrol came and gave me a ride to meet my mom and i was able to get another tire. We were late getting to the game and couldn't find anywhere to park...when we finally did it was a good walking distance away:( I was glad when we got home last night...really sucks!

Hello to everyone..bbl

Good Morning,

Didn't report last nights workout ended up doing Basic Step with 1 set of risers just started when youngest DD came over to unload some of her stuff since she is moving back home and when I restarted she sat and talked to me while I finished so it was hard to concentrate didn't get a good workout and my hr monitor messed up. Tonite is a walk and then some wt. work.

Amelia-sorry your day sucked yesterday but did you enjoy the ballgame?

Good Evening,

Tonite I went for a 2 mile walk and then did Turbo Jam Abs. I had the shakes after the walk so I didn't do wts. I will do those in the morning.

Walk Stats:
32 min
31 in the zone
139 min hr
153 max hr
208 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
6 in the zone
129 min hr
158 max hr
52 cals burned.

Good Morning

I never did workout yesterday, i think i was still recovering from monday adventure:confused:. Today will be a cardio + yoga. If i feel good i will do some weights from 4ds too...

I talked to my walking partner yesterday and she wants to start walking next week(when the kids go back to school) so maybe we can start up that again. I really enjoyed it! :)

Roxie-Nice job on your workouts the past couple of days. The game was good, they won. I was frustrated before i got there...maybe our next game won't be as bad.

Hello to everyone that follows

Amelia: sorry your ball game experience didn't go well.

Roxie: good cal burn on your walk.

Hey Jean how are those HiiT workouts going? I deffinitely have seen my endurance improve by using them.

Here are my wos so far this week:

Mon. KPC/L&G circuit premix and abs
Tues: PUB and abs
Wed. Athletic step

I had a binge night on Monday,but I got right bak up and dusted off.

Okay off to hit the shower and take pooch for a walk and then volutneer work at the library. The weather is suppose to be very warm here for April, somewhere around 80.:eek::eek:

Good Morning,

Not quite sure what my workout is going to be today. Its suppose to rain and be in the 50's so I know I won't walk but I am thinking about going to the fitness center to do some treadclimbing or elliptical and then I still have to do wts. for some reason I am just not motivated to do those.

Amelia-enjoy whatever workout you decide on, and thanks for the high 5s

Elaine-enjoy the warm weather we had it last week but the next couple of days are suppose to be chilly again.

Another crazy week going on here. I finally got a workout in this morning. STS Disc 2 back and tris. Took my workout clothes to work both Monday and Tuesday and planned on stopping at the gym after work, but never made it. I'm short on time this morning and will check back later and catch up on your posts so far this week. Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

My workout is done, decided on low impact step then 30minutes of yoga. It was a good workout considering my kids were in the room:confused:

Roxie-I hear ya on the no motivation for weights. I did some weights on monday but have no desire right now:confused: I plan on doing MM upper body tomorrow...lets see if i do:rolleyes:

Elaine-My eating hasn't been very good either..too much Easter stuff around, we had some leftover food from Sunday's Easter dinner calling out to me Monday. I started back eating good yesterday..good job picking yourself again. Its warm here too, in the 80's..

Jean-Nice job on your STS workout!

have a good day girls

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 3T Totally Tubular from Turbo Jam wasn't the greatest wt workout but at least I did something that required strength also worked abs again.

Stats:
32 min
9 in the zone
117 min hr
157 max hr
152 cals burned.

Hey girls

Today will be a cardio first then some weights, not sure what yet:confused:

BBL with personals and to hopefully report my workout.

Good Morning,

DH is going to mow tonite and doesn't know when he will be home so I am going to go to the fitness center and then do KCMs KB.

Amelia-enjoy your workout.

Quick Hi!

This morning I did Bootcamp lower body cardio premix and then did PLB floor.
OH MY!! I forgot how hard some of the floor work was in PLB. I think it's been years since I've done it. I will definitly be walking funny tomorrow!:eek:

Good Evening,

I decided not to go for a walk it was chiller than I thought so I went to the Fitness Center instead and did the elliptical for the first time someone should have warned me that you don't do 34 min your first time. I still plan on doing TJ 20min Cardio Party and a stretch.

Stats:
34 min
34 in the zone
156 min hr
176 max hr
272 cals burned.

I did 20min TJ Cardio Part and Total Body Stretching.

TJ Stats:
19 min
15 in the zone
143 min hr
167 max hr
131 cals burned. Used 2lb wtd. gloves.

TBS Stats:
13 min
2 in the zone
107 min hr
137 max hr
52 cals burned.

Morning girls

I feel about three inches high this morning,argh...ARGH! I keep yo-yoing with my diet plan...just can't seem to stay focused lately:( and i feel even worse when I don't workout:confused: What i really need is a good swift HARD kick in the BUTT!!!:mad: I know better than this crap....

so with that said,I plan on doing something today...i may go ahead and just do cardio until i start that new rotation monday. (FF's getting ready for summer 07, i think its called)

ok,bbl with personals and to report my workout~!

All right Amelia, consider yourself officially virtually receiving a swift kick in the butt. Try to change the attitude now so you don't end up like I did with months of no motivation. Good news is I'm back on track hopefully.

Roxie, yes, now you know that jumping on the elliptical for the first time can be an eye opener. Good job though.

Elaine, I hate floor work (all kinds; exercise, mopping, sweeping, LOL). As for hiit workouts I haven't been sticking with them. I started STS back up this week and so far my cardio has been jogging and spin class. I really would like to use the STS cardio DVDs more, but DD and I share my workout area so with our schedules it easier for me to just go for a jog then schedule around her. Come Sept. the room will be mine again.

I'm glad to report that I have gotten in 3 workouts so far this week. 2 STS dvd's and spin class last night. tomorrow I am planning on a jog, weather permitting and Sunday with be Disc 3 STS. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite I plan on a walk in the park and then SJP step only with 1 set of risers. Glutes and Thighs really hurt and claves are starting to hurt.

Amelia-FF says she is going to make up a new get ready for summer rotation and she is going to post it Sunday if she gets it done on time, she wants to start it on Monday.

Jean-not a mistake I plan on making on the next piece of equipment I try. They have a treadclimber I want to give a shot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.