~~~WaterCoolers~~~ We've Come A Long Way Thursday

6Swans4me

Cathlete
Did High Step Circuit last night. Yep! That's the Beginner/Intermediate high step dvd that came with my high step. I think I last did it in Feb. of last year. And, I thought it was HARD back then!!!! OMW! I can't believe how EASY it was! It just made me realize how far I've come since Jan. 2, 2007 when I couldn't even do the warm up to Basic Step without a break.

I felt kinda of guilty for doing such an easy circuit. So, I went BIG! I did the entire PY4H2 flow!!! No Bliss Rider and Eddie would Flow combo minus overlapping chapters. I decided to Go Big or go home. :D :+

Another reason to :) today... The toxins have started to flow!!! Phil is doing the Happy Dance! :7

Okay, opening another window for personals.

:) :) :)
Wendy

Sandra:) :) :)
You simply must Go Big if you haven't already!!! I think you will luv it!!! Although, I must say... I'm still not a fan of working the abs!!! And, Eoin doesn't make it any easier by going slow!!! How's your dd doing today? Was it a peaceful night with the Fiddler playing on the roof?

Jeanette:) :) :)
Which CC do you plan on selecting today? Did you download the new CC Vol.8? I think I'm going to take today off since I have a massage tomorrow. If I do anything it'll be a little yoga. Maybe I'll do some balancing leg work if I get a hankering to workout. My balance has been horrific from taking months long breaks. Your cold to allergy symptoms sound exactly like dd's symptoms. Hopefully, she'll bounce back to normal health now that she's drugged on OTC meds. Glad you enjoyed the movie despite the uncomfortable seats. How did Harry look? I always thought he was HOT!!! Don't be mad... What's Jafra? Is that a perfume? Sorry, I don't remember it!;( Climbing hills is WORK no matter how it's done! What made you ladies come to that conclusion?:+ What can I say. I'll admit it! I'm a swindler looking to reel in unsuspecting TSNGCGs!!!!! }( }( }(

Patrica:) :) :)
I hate losing long winded posts!!! Do you plan on building up to longer Eoin sessions? I just love reassuring Eoin!!! It doesn't matter if you have to modify. He'll still love you!!! It's all good!!! Yeah, I have no idea what TSNGCG's problem was!!! At first I thought English was her second language. But, I googled her and she grew up in Jersey. Whatever. :+

Debra:7 :7 :7
I fell over :7 :7 :7 when I read your post!!! OMW! You crack me up!!! You are more than welcome to be as stupid and cheap as you'd like. As long as you don't accuse me of unfounded Craziness, it's all good.:+ :D Isn't Eoin's ab chapter INSANE!!! I did NOT give that chapter my all. Sorry, as much as I love that man, it wasn't happening! Not with TTOM on the horizon. No way! No how!!! ^^5^^ to you for doing it enough to get DOMS!!!! Are you feeling the love during the I.T. Band Love? I sure as heck don't!!! Well, unless the saying "Love Hurts" is true. Oh! No!!! XDH is going to meet CBL before agreeing to the separation agreement?!?!?!?!:eek: Are you sure?!?!? I'll be praying for you and CBL!!!! Now, what's this about varicose veins? When are you planning on having it or them removed?

Kim:) :) :)
How was the preview? Does it look good enough to do ASAP? You must post impressions of + for me. I can live vicariously through you!:+ Well, I'd like to think that I'll want to massage other people once I finish school. I'll probably only have enough time to schedule 6 to 8 massages a week. It's mainly for interest. But, a huge part of what I find fascinating about massage would require massaging other people. So, it's a win-win situation. That may change.:+ We must be mirror-image twins. I always feel sick when I have to do high impact cardio for an entire workout.:7 Lifting weights gives my tired heart and lungs a break.

Teddygirl:) :) :)
Nice Do!!! Are those called corn rolls or are they the start of dreads? ::stomping my feet and whining:: I want dreads!!!! But, only for a day or two!!! :+

Okay ladies. Going to ice my forearm. I twisted it while going big. Not to worry. I'm just getting old. I forget that I have to be careful with my joints around TTOM. Do you all find that to be true for your bodies too?

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
:* :* :*
Wendy

Morning Everyone:

Boy Wendy you sure know how to cheer people up. I think reading your posts 1st thing in the morning is what I need to get "going" in the a.m. When do you get BM2? That was my 1st Cathe experience. I've been working out at home for say 15yrs and can't believe I only came across here a couple years ago due to the VF forum. Wonder what her sales would be like if she went retail? I bought Supreme Pilates last year in the hope that I would enjoy pilates more if there was resistance. It's sitting collecting dust but I'm not ready to sale it yet.

Debra - I'm envious that you have a girl to do girly things with, but since I'm also a tom boy I get the fun of still playing w/my son. He slept with my baseball glove Tues. night after watching me play.:p DH now knows my screen name and has "threatened" to look for most posts to see what I'm saying so I had to say something good about him just in case.:p :p I don't think he knows how these forums work but he knows how to get around myspace. Have fun a the pool today.

Carol - glad life has calmed down for you.

Laurie - thanks for the recipe. I sent it to my Mom in the hopes she'll make it:p The fairre sounds like a lot of fun and I can imagine how close you get to your summer family. My friend used to re-enact Civil War battles both here in Ontario and in the U.S. My friends generally all go to watch him, even in the U.S. as it just became a big fun filled party weekend for us. Poor guy though had to sleep in tent but in a "period" tent, meaning anything exposed to the public had to be period and not from the current century. So he had to sleep on straw instead of an air mattress. I'm glad the rest of stayed in hotels. But b/c we went to so many of the shows we became part of the summer family too. It was fun. Oh the good ole days.

Another busy day today for me and have to get out at lunch to mail another DVD I've traded away. I've traded for Amy's Slo-mo and Gin Millers' Simply Step. Thought I would give Amy one more try and if I don't like it I'll get rid of ITR also.

Okay back to work;(

Hey you guys,:)

Wendy: I’m starting dread locks. If you like you can twists you hair and wear for a few days, bet they would look cute on you. Anywho, for me it’s work.

Too everyone else “hello” I sent pictures yesterday! Back to work.

Morning Coolers,

Today I have only walked the dog. :D I came into work early today, because we where having severe T-storm warnings with a tornado watch just for fun. x( I got into work before the major rain decended upon me. I will get in some type of KB workout after work maybe Kimberly Spreen's Absolute KB would be a good one to do. :D

DH had a meeting with the "stalker" yesterday. He said that if he came back he didn't want to do Queen duty. DH told him if he was just a guest he didn't have to, but if he was part time or full time he would be put on the schedule. :D Then he said that if he came back he wanted DH to give him something. DH was like WTH! In order to get out of the meeting he said OK you come up with something you want, and I will think about it. DH said he wasn't going to give him anything. :7 :7 He still was of the opionion that DH is to nice of a guy, and he should be a hard nosed boss to all these volunteers. Ya that is what made everyone love this guy sooooo much!

Wendy, LOL about the college student. Gee I can use my own little brain to calculate that you wanted $37. :7 :7 Glad the toxins have left the body. :D I think we all have tried that first workout again. For me it was Step Heat. Still a good workout, but way to much TIFT. :D I know that my legs really are sore around TTOM, in fact it usually feels like I have exercised all day long. ;-) That is all that I have ever noticed. Hey you are taking a big step with attending school, I think questioning what you did is normal. Have you been watching Top Chef this year?

Patricia, I have friends that used to be in the Civil War, but now do Rev War. They said that staying "period" (like sleeping in the tent) was way to hard. From what I understand they don't sleep overnight for Rev, they are more like us and take the evenings off. Sorry to hear that you lost your post yesterday. I have been doing a copy before I hit post message, because I have had that same problem. I like your sad face about having to stop at Cabelas!!! :7 :7 :7 I'm so glad my DH is not a hunter, but then again I have to endure Home Depot! :7 :7 :7

TG, Like the pics, it appears that your dreads are doing really well.

Kim, ^^^^5 to your DS for running that race. Did he have fun running? Yep my DD will have to train all summer, so that when Xcountry starts in August she will be ready. She would like to improve her time from last year. Her goal is to get to the state meet again. :D Apparently 10.0 with a 7% incline on a TM is 5:08/mile. I have this chart that I got from runners world web page that gives training speeds for TM's. It amazes me that some people can actually run that fast per mile. I think overall sports are expensive, but when you have a boy it seems there feet grow fast. Hope he has a great season, when is there first game? Did you get to preview the plus workouts?

Debra, I'm sending you some {{{{{POSITIVE}}}}} vibes that XDH will be good with the agreement. ;-) LOL about him saying you look "fantastic". Oh the Diva's recital is tomorrow, how exciting. Hope she does really well, I'm sure she will. I have impressed myself with the running. With that and KB, I think I have found my cardio for a while anyway. :7 It may change when I'm sick of it. :D I will be ready for those links when you get the chance, thanks.

Jeanette, Power Hour is a great workout, she uses the length of a song (good music)for each body part. She uses light weights with high reps, and varies the reps. She will do 3-1, 2-2 or 4-4's. She also does low ends in this one. If you have ME or MM you really don't need this one. A 7 is good enough for me to enjoy a movie. :D Did Harrision look old?

Have a great day!

Laurie

Well..I am off to the pool and off to the doctor for my vein...No time for a real check in, but just wanted to let you guys know I was thinking of you this morning!

This is OBVIOUSLY my rest day...WooHoo!!!

Kisses to all!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

No cardio for me this morning, but a Cardio Coach on the bike outside tonite.

Laurie, yes, to me he looked old and grizzled. I was definitely expecting him to look better. Maybe it was me last night, but I just couldn't get into any of the characters. Harrison looks like he's tired and doesn't have the oomph! Maybe it's me, I don't have as much oomph either LOL. I think he's 65 so what am I complaining about.

See y'all tonite!

Jeanette

Good morning Coolers!

The toddler was up a lot again last night, due to her lingering fever. I slept in this morning, and just spent a very long time catching up on personal emails, so I'll have to come back later to catch up with ya'll. I'm off to do TB+, with a Cathe lower body add-on. Maybe 4DS Legs, or PLB Standing, or SH. Or even MIS Legs. Haven't done those in years, and they're about 20 mins, if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
Sandra

Well, mid-afternoon here so thought I had to take a break from work and catch up. Interestng policical thread over in OD today too.

Laurie - hope the weather doesn't get too bad for you today. Does DH find the work with the faire a thankless "job". I've certainly learned over the years that you can't please everyone.

Jeanette - why don't these aging actors try to act their age. Do you remember when HF was in a plane crash movie w/ Ellen Degeneres ex? Can't remember her name. Anyhow, this was about 10 yrs ago or so but even that age difference for that pairing was a bit unbelievable. I remember seeing Clint Eastwood in a move 1-2yrs ago and he was bare chested. Yuk. He still looks great for his age, but I don't want to see that anymore. I used to have such a crush on Clint and he's my parent's age:p

Sandra - have you had to see the dr yet for you wee little one? Is she eating and playing normally? Hope she gets better quick.

Okay, back to work.

Good Evenings Coolers

Just finished the Firm Total Body Shaping Mix. I got about 5 VHS tapes brand new at Zellers a while back for $2.99 each and thought I'd give them a try. I remember having a couple years ago and couldn't remember why I didn't have more of them. I don't really click with the Firm so will probably just donate or trade them away. I'm not into their dancy leg movements with lifting weights at the same time. How can you ^ your weight if you can't isolate?

Have BB tomorrow night again so will probably consider it another rest day. Good thing since I'm doing all these AWT w/o's back to back.

Anyhoo, hoping everyone is having a good Thursday and TGIF tomorrow.

Donut Day yea
:) ;-)

Hello,
Did Cardio Coach #4 this evening. Had only done that one one time before and it was on a trainer in the house. I like it much better outside on the road. It was windy this evening so tougher to get my heart rate down inbetween intervals. Had to REALLY gear down. Anyway, a good workout. Picked up my Jeep on the way home, throwing my bike into the back.

Wendy, great job on the circuit today. Bet the yoga felt good. You and me both on the toxins. Finally, I'm 2 days late. Some cramps this afternoon but not too bad. I'm this close to ordering CC#8. It sounds great! I also need to order CC#7 too. How is DD's cold/allergy? Hope the meds are helping. Last week I had the wet eyes all day thing. Hot was not the word that went thru my mind while watching Harrison Ford last night. I was thinking at the start that his anunciation was not very good and the acting not too special. Jafra is (was?) a line of skin care and makeup. I'll have to Google it to see if it's still in production. Yep, hill climbing on the bike is hard, but it makes you stronger and the downhills are fun. Funny you mentioned the loose joints because I've stood up a few times and felt like my knee wasn't completely lined up. Also my finger felt a little out of joint the other day when I bent it carrying something. Maybe it does have something to do with TTOM.

Patricia, so you just discovered Cathe fairly recently? I think I've been doing her DVD's about 4 or 5 years now and own quite a few, except some of her older ones. Someone gave me a beginning power yoga video and that's how working out started for me. After that, I bought some Karen Voight, Charlene Prickett and Tamilee Webb. Eventually went to Cathe and do mostly her DVD's. Love her personality and the music. How cute about your DS sleeping with your ball glove. I do remember that Harrison Ford movie. He's one of those guys that looks uncomfortable smiling. Didn't see a hot body in the movie or maybe I slept thru that part, but saw some nice arms on him. Donuts, those I can turn down. Now, cookies...those are a temptation.

Teddygirl, love the dreads! They look really good on you! Miss you here. Hope life is treating you well. Hi to Ted too. Has he cooked any masterpieces up lately?

Debra, how was the pool? How did the vein appointment go? What kind of dr. works on veins?

Laurie, hope those bad storms stayed away from you today. That is just too weird about the stalker guy. He wants your DH to give him something? Is he nuts? Hope he hits the road. I do have ME and MM so maybe I don't need Power Hour.

Sandra, hope your little DD is feeling a lot better now. I need to start working legs again. Will do that on my next rotation. I'm working them a few times a week, but within the circuits so not real heavy.

Good night,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.