~~~Its Monday 21 April Challengers!!!~~~~~

idream

Cathlete
Hi to all,

Today was a rest day for me and I needed it. My muscles are screaming out in PAIN and its worsened as the day has gone on! I'm really not being a whinny so and so, I'm just sharing the pain! (i know I'm very generous!:) )

Work was flat out today, EVERYBODY decided that today would be a good day to see/phone/ meet with/complain to andrea. I was glad when 4 o clock came!! Home time!

This will be week two of my latest "Debbie" rotation. I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoy her workouts!

Hope everyone is feeling better, those who had colds, those who were tired and those who just felt crappy. i think last week must have been the week for it! lets hope this week we all start to feel a bit better!! It could be our "MISSION STATEMENT" for the week! Try to feel better with ourselves (I know its a bit hard when you are sick)

have a great day,

TTFN

Andrea.

Good Morning Challengers! Sorry ive been MIA lately,im having trouble keeping up with all my checkins! But i will pop in when i can:)

Andrea-Don'tcha just love Debbies rotation,this is my second week of it too! Im adding in two extra cardios but all in all,im loving it so far! Im sorry to hear you've got some screaming DOMS:-(. Those are the worst,i like doms but not to the point to were i can't sit or walk!

Hey to everybody that follows! Today is suppose to be a rest day i will probably do a thirty or 45min powerwalk on the TM! yesterday id did PLB and abbs!

Everybody have a wonderful monday:)

It's another manic Monday!

Andrea, Thanks for the encouragement; we all need it. I hope you have a restful night and tomorrow is quieter for you.

Amelia, Don't worry about not being able to keep up; I'm not able to either. ;) I don't know where the time goes. Happy to hear that you and Andrea are enjoying your rotation.

Hello to everyone else; I hope all is well. :) My workout today is either L&G maybe a premix or a B&G premix.

Let's make today great! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning!

I have been kinda MIA as well! Just checking in when I can!

Yesterdays workout was a 10 mile run and abs. Todays workout will probably be the same b/c its a beautiful day out!

Andrea** Hope youhave a easier day tomorrow! I hate it when people are comming at me from all directions!

Ameila** You and I are both on the same page. Its to hard to check in everywhere. DS demands to much of my time and to read each checkin and then checkin...takes forever sometimes!

Shirl** Enjoy your workout today!!

Im back to work tonight so this is my long week. 2 night shifts and then day shifts all weekend! Oh well!

Lori:)

Good Mornng,

Tday is a new rotation from June of 04 I am going to learn how to use the high step this week. I've had it for awhile just never used it. I am also making up my own rotation and will post it later for all your input. Have a good day everyone.

Hello everyone. Well the scale was not kind to me this morning. I'm hoping it's water weight since I did have popcorn loaded up with salt twice this weekend. This morning's workout was S&H back. I had a dr's appointment this morning and since I was fasting for the blood work, I didn't want to do too much since I woulndn't be able to eat after my workout. I will get in the chest work later today.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Jean

Good morning ladies! Got up and did PUB this morning. I was going to do 4DS HIS + weights, but my legs were complaining a lot about yesterday's run so I just did PUB instead. Will hit the cardio hard tomorrow. Maybe LIC cardio or CF step premix or LowMax - I've only done that once or twice - keep forgetting I have it. Same goes w/ the Gym Styles for UB - keep forgetting about them.

OK, I've gotta run - I have to leave for a class in a few, then I have a telecon and a boatload of other stuff to do.

Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

Afternoon all you beautiful challengers. I'm so late checking in. I know I am still in vacation mode. I did find some sand in my sneakers this morning before my workout :) Plus the weather in NY is beautiful==== I'm taking advantage of it :)

Today was circuits. Total cardio time was 60minutes. I worked my abs and did my super sets for biceps.

I need to go back and read a few posts to catch up on personals. But for now I'll just have to say hi to everyone and hope you all are doing well. Has anyone met a goal yet?

Ok time to plow through the mail. I do believe I have more junk mail than bills -thats always a plus :)

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.