~~~ Clean & Tidy TGIF ~~~~

Morning Robin! No work today?

-
Well, I let Julia cry herself to sleep last ngiht:(. She woke up once in the night and cried for a few minutes and went back to sleep. She's still asleep so I guess it worked. I still feel so bad about it tho. Whne the big girls were littel it usually took 3 days to correct a sleep problem -hope its the same for Julia.

Got my 9PM WO last night - STS Disk 2. That was killer! I loved it!:p:D I worked hard and Mike commented on my lats/v-taper. yay! Today is cardio/stretching....hopefully during nap time.

We have had waaaay too many late-night treats lately w/ Gina's bday celebrations and this week too. So Mike and I declared NO MORE for a while - putting our house on detox!

Other than schlepping kids to/fro dance this afternoon we have NO PLANS for today and the weekend too! YES!

Hoping everyone has a good day today!

Thanks for the kind words yday ladies.:)

Becky your dinner last night sounds so good and I can use a salad like that.

Anne did you enjoy your dinner last night?

Wendy you may have to do a virus scan on your computer, if the posts keeps dropping.

Angie how long do you have to go in your anatomy class?

Clintonya don't you just love this weather.

Colleen what type of seafood did you eat last night, I need some ideas.
I'm trying to build up to doing 100 swings...on most days:rolleyes:

Kate how's J today?

Katie today is Friday and it will be a great day.

Yday at work I decided to go back to school to finish my nursing. I'm looking for one of those speedy classes that would take about 6-12 months. I already have 2 degrees so maybe they can use some of those credits. Angie you have inspired me. Also this job that I have at Penneys I know the economy is bad but come on...this job is for teens.YKWIM

My w/o today will be kbell core and stretch from Goddess dvd

((Kate)) no worries, she won't remember crying herself to sleep. Also she and you need beauty sleep. Just remember it's good for her.

hi everyone - i missed you yday. my first full day at work! it went well, but i missed my boys. the good thing is i was super clean and tidy and got a good 10 miler in first. today is a home day and i ran 8 this am. will do some ub and yoga later.

robin, i think your decision for school is wonderful! i have heard good things about those speedy classes and it will open a world of opportunites.

kate, you are doing j a kindness. she needs sleep to be healthy, and your job is to teach her!

i'll catch up more after i read yday. bbiab

Good Morning !

KATE!!!!! Yay for you !!! That's NOT easy, but it's a GOOD THING !!! :)

Robin, big decision for you !! I hope you find the speedy classes you want !:)

After all my exercise and time outside yesterday , I thought I'd have a great night's sleep and it was almost like I was TOO tired. Awful night with little sleep and I'm dragging this morning.

DH is working tomorrow . :(

Disc 30 shoulders/bi/tri for me........a walk later in the day.

Becky

Becky, sorry about the rough night's sleep. I see you are enjoying this warmer weather with your walks outside!
Kate, I know the CIO was hard on you but most likely the best thing for J. Hang in there, and try not to be so hard on yourself!
Robin, I think going back to school is a wonderful idea. But don't know your current job - if you like it, then that is all that matters!
Nina, glad your day went well yesterday! Did you decide what to do about visiting with the family over Easter?

I think Angie has a test today (or was it yesterday?) - good luck!

Stayed out way too late last night, slept in a bit this morning, but got in a 30 minute run. ShopMAX tonight after work - 30% off at Old Navy and Gap!!

Aw, you guys are the best! Thanks for the encouragement on Julia's sleep! I *know* she needs to sleep better and all the reasons for it - we've just gotten so off track. She ended up sleeping til 8AM - a RECORD! And she's as chipper as a lark! Hopedully this is the start of many great sleeps to come!

Robin, Nice WO ahead! Good luck w/ the schooling decision - I would be so intimidated! But you can do it!!!

Nina, Glad you're having good runs and that work went well! I'm sure your boys missed you a ton too!:D I find the busier I am the cleaner I eat.:confused:

Becky, Sorry abt the bad sleep ... and DH working too. How's his diet coming?
Have a great STSing and walk today. Our nice weather ends tomorrow - the sun has been sooooo nice! We'll be outseide a lot today too.

Katie, I did a MAJAH Gap spree online yday.:eek::p:D You after anything particular?
Good job w/ your run!

-
Off to tend the the rascals....:)

morning ladies - quick one for me. DH is back on days so ive got to leave early enough to walk to the gym. JJ is still not himself but hasnt had any yucky stuff from either end (sorry if TMI) for 2 days so I think its safe to bring him. be back later!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well I did not run yesterday because my allergies hit me with a vengeance yesterday afternoon. I thought I was going to have to leave work because I felt so bad. Luckily some drugs helped but still not feeling 100%. I didn't sleep that great last night because I was up going to the bathroom from all the water I drank. No workout this morning but I am determined to get STS disc 27 (shoulders, bi's & tri's) in tonight.

Robin, we actually went out for dinner but I had salmon with pesto on top. It was really good. I think you should get your nursing degree. Hopefully you can transfer some of your credits.
Kate, glad you and J finally got some sleep last night. Good luck with your sugar detox.
Wendy, sorry JJ is still not 100%. Enjoy your workout today.
Katie, I am using the coupon tomorrow. I hope I find something good.
Becky, sorry about the terrible night's sleep but I am glad you are enjoying this beautiful weather.
Nina, I am glad your first day went well.
Angie, good luck on your exam.

okay, where do i get this coupon for gap and old navy???

wendy, glad jj is better, enjoy your wo.

becky, i hate that feeling at night when you are just too tired to sleep. that is the worst. hope you get a nap today.

colleen, sorry about your allergies. i remmeber how they plagued you last year.

katie, great wos!!

still not sure about easter weekend. we are leaning toward going though. we will see. dh was supposed to be gone today and tomorrow but will now be home this evening!! my frind has a bouncy house at her house for an afternoon party. we are heading over shortly. bbl

Shoulders/bi/tri is done !
I MIGHT do some core later & def. will walk !
The weather is so great, I just can't stay inside.
Maybe this afternoon I can read in the sun !

Kate- we are back too cooler & rain Sunday I think. DH's only day off ! POUT !

I have laundry going & am cleaning out the fridge. I need to go to the grocery store BAD !!!!

Colleen, I'm trying hard to up the water intake too. I do drink quite a bit but trying to get even more.
Sorry you're not feeling so hot, Good luck getting your Wo tonight!

Nina, The bounce thing at a private house is so much fun! Have a great time! We thought about doing that for Isabel's bday in May.
YAY for Dh being home!
I can forward you the coupon for Gap/ON/BananaR if you PM me your email address.

Becky, Maybe the weather will hold off for your day w/ DH:confused:
Nice day ahead for you! I love to get the fridge all shiny! It gets grimy so fast tho!

off to read w/ my girls....

Good FRIDAY morning!

Wendy, so sorry for the episode w/jj!!!! I am glad he is feeling a little better. Right now I am on hard wood, but that got me thinking about how the floor is really uneven at points. I may have just come down wrong and twisted my knee some. Have fun at the gym!

Robin, I think finishing up your nursing sounds like a great idea! Yes, the weather really helps w/ my mood, and I need a lot of help right now :)

Kate, I know it’s hard, I still hate to see my girls cry :) but you did the right thing :)

Nina, glad your first full day went well :) Who did you find to watch the boys when dh is gone?

Becky, sorry you didn’t sleep well :( I think I slept ok, but I am exhausted today! Hope your walk will give you some added energy!

Colleen, sorry about your allergies :( The weather has changed so fast, no time for adjustment. Hope you feel better today and can get your w/o in.

Temp is supposed to be about 76 today – I am feeling tired, wish that I could take a nap outside :D Still trying to let my knee get better so I did travel fit yesterday, had to skip some of the stuff like plie jacks, but I still feel pretty worked out today. Hi to everyone!

Clintonya

My w/o is done & did 100 swings and a long stretch. I used my Ruby (15# kbell) so I'm ready to move on to my 20# blue kbell....Bobby

I read somewhere that you are suppose to name your kbells.
Not sure why.:rolleyes:

Becky sorry about the restless night sleep, maybe you can take a hot bath before bed?

Katie enjoy your shopmax and let us know of any good deals.

Kate luv the gab, what did you buy for the girls?

Wendy glad about JJ feeling better.

Colleen sorry about your allergies, it's that time of year for you?

Nina enjoy your day.

Clintonya sorry about your knee is it swollen?

I applied for a medical tech job which is located only 10 mins away from where I live. I hope they call. :D

Hey girls!

(((SIGHING)))

I am so glad that test is over. My heart raced through the whole thing and I thought for sure my score was going to come up in the 70s and it ended up being a 91. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I studied my rear off for that thing. And then I realized I switched something that I had right and would have gotten 2 more points. Oh well. C'est la vie.

I did not wo this morning. I got up to do it, even got downstairs and turned it on and started the wu but then I felt like I owed Ryan some loving so I went back upstairs. He was appreciative and I just determined that it was more important. I might take the weekend off too and just start up again next week. My body/mind/soul needs a vacation.

Anyway, a glass of red in hand, chicken tetrazzini for dinner and a relaxing night with my husband. I'm ready to relax.

Kate, I am SOOOO glad that you were able to make it through the night letting J cry. It's so worth it! WTG on that WO last night!

Robin, I'm so excited for you and your new job prospect. If you get that, will you not do the nursing thing? Either way, I'm sure you'll do great! Glad I could inspire you!

Nina, how are you liking your job? I'm glad DH is coming home. Have fun at the party!

Becky, sorry you didn't sleep well. I hope you get some rest today.

Katie, thanks for the luck! I think it helped. Have fun shopping. Where are we in the 2ww? ***BABY DUST***

Wendy, sorry about JJ! I hope he feels better soon and you can get back to normal.

Colleen, sorry your allergies are acting up again! Thanks for the well wishes on the test! Hope you feel better tonight and can get your WO in.

Clintonya, sorry about your knee. I still need to try travel fit. Enjoy that beautiful weather!

OK, off to make dinner. See y'all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Cardio done - I did CTZ KB and part of KPC. Hopefully I'll have time to do CS before J wakes up - just wanted to catch up on personals!

I've had such a good AM with my girls. We played outside for a long time and cleaned up dog poop in the yard. It is like a minefield out there! You can't walk 2' without dodging it. We all wear rain boots outside - even Julia, who is beyond cute in them!:D We take her on the trampoline (netted sides;)) and she bounces and laughs and laughs. Hilarious!

Clintonya, An outside nap sounds so good! When Gina was a baby I'd take her out on our double-size hammock and lay there w/ her while she slept. Yday Julia and I were reading books on the adirondack chair on our deck. aaaahhhhh!
I need to bust open TF too!:eek:

Robin, You're going to leave Ruby in the dust, huh?! Hopefully Bobby will treat you right!:p
What DIDN'T I buy would be an easier question! We DO need Florida clothes after all!:D
Hope the job works out! that would be great!

Angie, WTG ON YOUR TEST!!! You are doing great!
I like your kind of cardio!;) I was thinking about some AM cardio....but fell back asleep. I am having some major hormone issues (I think) and all sorts of va-jay issues.:confused: I've got all my crazy bowel issues mostly sorted out - gotta get my hormones back now. Sigh....always something!

Well, there's Julia. I guess CS will have to wait for tonight.

had a great step class and then a nivce walk. it is close to 70 here right now. AMAZINGLY beautiful day. JJ was ok at gym daycare thankfully, but still not himself, alternating between lethargy and having just a little play in him. right now hes dozin in the stroller and im at the library. off for some more walking in a bit and maybe an iced coffee =) i really should have my mom come over so we can practice driving but I DONT WANNA!!! its too nice out!!

b - just coffee =( i am a bad girl. i had no luna bars or anything in the house and we were running so late to get to the gym.
l - pesto chick and veg panini
d - no idea, prob salad and roasted veggies because thats whats in the fridge and DH is wont be home until 9.

becky, sorry for the rotten sleep. hate when that happens.

robin, love the names for your kbells!!

clintonya, sorry about the knee... i think uneven floors could def do that. can you move your wo area?

angie, woohoo!! one more test DONE =) and that kind of cardio is always good for the heart.

kate, julia will be sleeping through the night again in no time. you're doing everything right!!! we were on such a good streak with JJ but since he's been sick i am nursing anytime he wants (ie. multiple times a night).

becky, im with you!!! can't stay inside on a day like today! JJ is sleeping in the stroller beside me right now =)

colleen, sorry you're not feeling great but glad you got a wo in anyway! i do salmon like that sometimes at home, just bake with pesto and lemon slices over top, yummo!

nina, bouncy house sounds fun! so glad dh is on his way, even if it is a little delayed. whats your deadline on the house situation?

lord, please keep me AWAY from the gap and old navy coupons!!!!!!!! we need NOTHING and yet im sure i could find something... well, i do need new sneaks but i cant get those there. and i have also successfully talked myself out of buying pants at lucy for weeks now. please give me strength to hold out!

wendy, glad things are going well....other than poor punky jj! hopefuly he's 100% soon!
yes, it is much too nice to be stuck in a car! when are u planning on applying fr your license? does ods drive?
lol on the shopping - i dont "need" to either - but the spring stuff is so blasted cute!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.