~~~~Weight Watchers~~~~~Sunday!

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

My eyes seem to spring open at 8am every morning! My DH goes back to work tommorrow,Im gonna miss him:-(,but at the same time am relieved}( ! Back to the same old routine! My DS turned two thursday so instead of getting him a big cake,we got him a cupcake with candles,he loved it,we got him on camera! Yall should of seen the icing all over his face,soo cute!

I've got major DOMS from yesturday so im not sure what im doing today! Im suppose to measure on the seventh but i think i'll do it friday with my WI!

Enjoy your sunday,bbl!

Good Morning Gals:)

Nice to see there is someone here besides for me!!!:) I slept in today. When DS woke, I passed him over to DH and he got up with him. He wakes anywhere between 6:30 and 7:30...its a bit early but oh well, atleast he is sleeping better.

I didn't do any cardio yesterday but my eating wasn't as bad as it could have been if I had given in. I was soooooo hungry all day. I wonder...does it have anything to do with the fact that DS isn't nursing at night and then when he wakes he drains me and now my body is busy producing more milk...more then it was use to producing before. He nurses off of both sides now and drains both instead of just one side. Just a thought. I did have a donut yesterday afternoon though and that seemed to solve my sweet tooth problem. Its already 10 here and I can tell that I won't be as hungry today...or atleast I hope not.

Today is just a straight, long, run for me and abs:) Im kind of looking forward to it and part of me wishes I could do it outside....but would you beleive that its snowing:eek: This weather is driving me insane,we haven't had a nice day in over a week.

Amelia, your son must have been so cute with his cupcake!!! We had a party here for my FIL a couple of weeks ago and DS was staring at his cake...if he could have figured it out he would have had his hands in it, it just wasn't sure how to do it.

Lori:)

Good norning!

I am up early this morning, it is only 7 a.m.! I can't sleep!
I am doing Low Impact step "Lower Body Cardio Blast" primix.

Amelia Happy Birthday to your son! Sounds like he had lots of fun!
Enjoy your rest day!

Lori have fun with your run.

Have great day!
Belinda

Good Morning Belinda, I hope you enjoyed your workout!!

I just finished a 8 mile run and now I have a touch of a headache. I just took a Tylenol so it should be gone sometime soon.
Anyway, it was a great run and I felt very energetic! I listed to DD Ipod while running. I don't normally get to use it in the week days bc she takes it to school with her, but on the weekends, its mine for the taking.

Lori:)

Hey girls,boy its quiet around here today!

I finished my walk,my legs are so soar especially my quads!I've taken ibuprophen but didn't really do anything! I also did a seg of TBStretching! I think I'll do Jari's S&L once a week now,its very challenging to me!

Lori-Sorry to hear you have a headache! I also love listening to my mp3 player while walking,time flys by!

Belinda-Think I'll do LIS tommorrow with the Total body scultping! Did you enjoy it today?

Hello to the rest of the bunch!BBL!

Hi girls

It's gorgeous here today!! We're getting a string of beautiful weather. I sat in the sun yesterday (I know, I'm bad) for two hours and got a beautiful glow. It was cool, but the sun was hot! It just feels so good...how can it be bad for you?

I went to a really nice Communion last night at a very fancy golf club restaurant. I ATE TOO MUCH!!! I promise myself I won't but the food was so good. One of the choices was a steak which I ordered but immediately had it wrapped up for DH during the week. I never make steak (I never make red meat) and he LOVES it!!! So, since he ordered it last night too, he'll get to have it twice this week. I was so full from the appetizer, pasta, and then salad that I couldn't fit another thing in. Plus I had two delicious rolls with butter. Once I'm bad I'm really bad, lol.

Did a mish mash of total upper body yesterday from different workouts so it looks like lower body at some point today. I just ran out and bought all of my flowers so that's my plan for the rest of the afternoon.

A friend is coming for dinner so my Sunday looks like it's taken up. I'm going to eat healthy and control portions. Tomorrow a bunch of us are taking a fellow co-worker out for her birthday. We celebrate the 0's (30, 40, 50, etc.) and go to dinner. See....there's always a reason to eat!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to see what everyone is doing. Have a great day!

Nancy :)

I'm back and no one is around. I hope everybody enjoying the day.

It's a bit chilly out today. I planted all of my pots and my tomato plants are in but I didn't go near the front of the house. It's completely shady in the afternoon and it was too cold without the sun. It's beautifully sunny but cold. I guess it will wait until next weekend unless I get energetic one night after work.

Okay, I'm starving and friend due to arrive within a half an hours. I wlll control my portions, I will control my portions, I will.....

Nancy ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.