~~~~~~ CLEANEATERS - MONDAY ~~~~~~

i got to sleep in til 6am!!! 2 days in a row!!!!

isabels last wk of prek!!!! wahoo!!!! no more schlepping her around at j's nap time!!!!!

isabel has a playdate after pre-k today......i get a big chunk of my day kidfree!!! not sure what me & chubbs are gonna do yet....maybe groceries, maybe shop for my new 5k shoes.....

cardio while she naps:D
easts will be clean! no more chocolate-covered pretzels!!!

good morning, kate - yeah on the sleep! and glad last week of prek is here! enjoy your day and new shoes:D

yucky morning here - studying. but, test is soon, and i just hope i pass. did 45 min on elliptical and abs this am. planning pub later on.... bbiab

colleen, welcome back - hope you got some rest!

anne, sorry about your mom and the pic. i am sure it is heartbreaking. i am glad you were with her, though.

lisa, great job with the running. who watches dd when you run?

robin, how is you back? take it easy.

katie, where are you??

kate, nice gifts!

okay, time for me to get it together to get kids settled before i leave. argggggg - stress!

I'm here! Just jumped out of bed and hopped right to it this morning -- MUST BE ON TIME TO WORK TODAY! Got a short run in (3.3 mi). It sucks because I really seem to get in the groove around mile 3, and most days that's when it's pretty much time to stop:rolleyes:

My mother's day was wonderful. We hung around the house and planted the flower beds and worked on some outdoor projects. We have a fairly extensive deck-redo on tap for next weekend, so we were trying to get ahead. Then they took me out to dinner (it was good, but scale is up a bit today, need to really suck down the water today).

Kate, enjoy your day! Glad you go to sleep in a bit!
Morris, what is the brand of the running skirt you wear?

Back later...

Morning

My back is doing better today. I feel like I need a long stretch.

Katie I'm glad you enjoyed your day y-day. I'm glad that it rained last night b/c my DS left soap on 1/2 of my jeep....he meant well.

kate chocolate-covered pretzels are so good but hard to control. Enjoy your shopping.

Morris you will pass, don't worry. Good w/o today.
----------------
I start my rec. week and I have alot planned.
Today will be drill max premix and CS arms and abs

b-oatmeal and toast
l-left over bake chicken and ??
d-??

Colleen, Lisa, Angie (congrats), Klaudia...what are your plans for today?

Morris, GOOD LUCK!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Great WO this morning!!

Katie, 3 miles! ^5! How long does that take you?
yay for new deck! Mike had one of his guys stain our front porch last week - it made such a diference!

Robin, yay recov week!! Looks great for today! I really want to make more time for CS...but I barely have time for my regular wo's! Sigh....

Angie, We are anxiously awaiting your return to Clean & Tidy-ville!:D
Congrats on little Juliet!

Happy Monday!;)

Had a fun time at my grandma's-we had KFC:eek: I had grilled chicken-it wasn't bad. Nothing major going on this week-conference for Milla on Friday and a b-day party on Saturday. So I have no excuses to not get all my workouts in! Today is cardio and abs. Not sure what yet.

Kate, enjoy your mostly childfree day:) Go buy the shoes-more fun!

Morris, good luck! You'll ace that test!

Katie, I can't wait for Darrin to get my flowers in! We have another week or two-it's still chilly here.

Robin, enjoy your recovery week! Maybe I'll do a DM premix, too!

mornin', klaudia! good job on the grilled ch yday! those biscuits are sooo tempting!
isabel's "friend" bday party is on saturday...she wants ice cream sundaes! I love to make them cakes but I'm glad I wont hve the temptation of cake scraps and icing!:D

-
did wts & plates abs this morning. wooooh! Tough stuff! Loved it! I REALLy need to make a point to do core more,,,,i am WEAK!!:p

Morning, everyone! It is a beautiful day here today--it's cool, but gorgeous. The sun is shining and the sky is a gorgeous blue.

Kate, we were in GL yesterday so Jim could take a picture of a building. Did you know there's a tour of historic sites in GL on Sunday? I don't know if that kind of thing interests you, but if it does you can check it out here http://www.gdledgehistsoc.org/index.html. There are also flyers around downtown.

Klaudia, yay for a quiet week! That will be nice, won't it?

Robin, DrillMax sounds good, but I need to run! I have less than 90 days to my half marathon. Yikes!

Katie, were you late for work? Tee hee, just kidding!

Morris, we're all sending you good test vibes! Let us know how it goes.

Hi, Angie, Colleen, and Lisa!

My half marathon training officially started yesterday and I didn't run. Whoops. I'm kind of out of whack this week because I have tap tonight and I'm going to Ohio tomorrow. So, I'm going to try to run after tap class tonight, but we'll see. Even if I just do my 20 minute HIIT that counts as running, right? I'm supposed to do a total of 10 miles this week, but if I manage 9 I'll consider it a victory. We'll see....

Have a good one, everyone!

anne

I had forgotten how fun drill max was. I think that was my first Cathe series.

CS was fun but hard...she was right it did hurt. I'm going to try to work that into my rotation for next month. but then I will need new dvds:D

kate sts core is hard and long except for med ball. I wish that it was chaptered better so we can pick shorter segments.

Kl i got my KFC coupon..but now they are giving rain checks. HA those big dummies, what did they think was going to happen when they gave away free food. I read from their website that the bake chicken is not that high in sodium and low cal.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am really grouchy now that I am work. I had PT this morning and they want to see me at least twice a week to start. Not sure how I am going to work that in. No one did what I requested while I was out this morning and that has made me grouchy. That combined with the fact my manager is pissed at me because I won't control people (like I could actually do that).

Katie, sounds like you had a great mother's day.
Kate, last week of pre-k. are there any special events planned?
Morris, good luck on your test.
Anne, it's only monday so you should be able to get your running in.
Robin, I was going to do dm this morning but I was tired so I did step instead. I didn't know KFC was giving rain checks.
Klaudia, sending your workout vibes. I hope you don't have any surprises that derail you.
Hi Lisa & Angie!

bbl!

Colleen, Your workdrama sounds pretty awful this morning!
Good luck on figuring out PT scheduling....

Robin, wtg on dm & cs!!
I didnt think I'd be able to get all of STS done....thinking Julia would wake up. But she stayed asleep til the end. yay!

Anne, it is SO nice out! I did know they do tours...but TIME! I need some more of it!:p
Good luck with the running this week!!

-
Took a 30 min walk carrying Julia, the 20 lb weighted vest!:p Waiting for her to go to sleep then I'll go do some Imax2.:D

julia, the stinker-catnapper.... got 30 min of imax2 before she woke up. that w/ my walk & abs...guess im good for the day

think ill get my sneaks tonight after the kids go to bed!:D

Colleen how frustrating. Can you use disciplinary actions against those who do not listen to you? Like can they be "written up".

:DJulia, the 20 lb weighted vest:D

Hi ladies! Quick check-in before heading out to work. I just got through pumping and now I'm off to work. I feel super determined this week to keep eats clean. I have no cravings what so ever, yay! Let's see how I feel after work.

A quick Good Luck to Morris on your exam!

I'll be back with personals later.

Lisa

quick, shameful post - failed by 1 question:mad::mad:., i am going to disapute it, but prob won't help. stress ate trail mix:eek::eek:. now am cuddling baby and very frustraed. back after weight work.....

(((Morris))) I'm so sorry. Yes disapute it!:eek:

lisa yay no cravings. You know what triggers my cravings ...commercials

bbl

Robin, Nice avatar!!

Lisa, Wishing you a craving-free day!!!!
My poor boobs are so full of milk today!:confused: Wish I could give some extra to somebody!

So sorry about the exam, Morris!!! Good luck w/ the dispute! When can you take it again?

clean eats still here......wish me luck when the afternoon snack attach hits!!!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Morris! So sorry about the test. I hope the dispute works.

Robin, great avatar!

Kate, how's the afternoon snack attack? Did it hit yet?

I picked my car up at lunch. I had an oil change and they did a couple other things. I'm ready for a road trip! I'm driving to Columbus, OH tomorrow afternoon for a conference down there. It should be good. I used to work there and I'm going to have dinner with a couple of old colleagues. I'm looking forward to it. We're going to try a Turkish restaurant. I've never been to one, but I do love Middle Eastern food. Plus, it will be nice to get out of town for a couple of days. And I took Friday off work. I'm going to meet a friend for lunch. Okay, back to the grind!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.