~*~FEB 10 Check In for FRIDAY, 2/12~*~*

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hey Girls!

I bet you are all happy it's Friday! I have mixed feelings about it, as you know, LOL!

Next week is Winter School Vacation here. Hopefully we can do a few fun things. Oh, the Harlem Globetrotters fell through :(. I'm pretty bummed. The kids don't really know what they're missing, so they're ok with it. But I truly was looking forward to it! Oh well. I can't see paying $200 for one night, a few HOURS really, of fun.

Today I'm definitely doing a Turbo Kick instead of 4DS , KB. I think I remember liking the second one on my DVD better, so that's the one I'm doing!

I posted later last night and babbled a bit, if you're interested :)

Busstop time! BBL!

Good morning! The internet is mysteriously working for us this morning. You guys and getting Larry to fix it! Did I tell you he climbed to the top of a 60' or 80' tree with antenna in tow to move the antenna there to see if it was better? Believe me, he has tried..... :confused:

So you're doing 4DS, Chris, right? I love that one. My crud, which I thought was gone, has moved into my chest, so I took it a bit easy today -- no cardio in order, for sure. I did BBL high and tight, which is mostly floor work for the "bum bum".

Sorry about the globetrotters! :( I can completely understand you being more hit by it than the kids.

We are getting a rug delivered today, so I'll probably be back, unless the internet flakes, and then you can picture me going through my mountain of paperwork that I've been procrastinating.

Chris & Hottie, I went back and read the posts.... no, I did not notice you had ice cream for breakfast!!! Girl! So, the giving up the sweets thing.... this is so bizarre, but honestly, it's been pretty easy. I just got it in my mind that I can't have sweets, so I don't eat anything sweet flavored, and I think that helps not trigger it. If I have spicy foods (that are also a trigger for me), when I start thinking I want a sweet I have a cup of tea instead. But, for me anyway, I think it's absolutely critical that I don't have anything sweet flavored as some sort of "substitute" or I'd go crazy.

We were in bed by 8:15 last night! I went to sleep to what sounded like the boys moving the furniture around in the next room!

Oh no, Beth! I did TURBO KICK Round 32. With the SPRINKLER move! OMG, I think what makes me get into that the most is the pounding music... I'm like jumping all over the place when a minute ago I didn't have so much energy from the previous moves. That girl to the left of Chalene, though. Holy cow, she is a hopper/jumper/mover!! She jumps on ALL the moves!

I did the NICE STS Extended Stretch afterwards. This week my left low back is bothering me. I think it's happening when I sleep. It's usually my right lower back. The stretch did feel nice.

Beth: Sorry you're still not well. Do you think it warrants a trip to the doctors? You've been sick a while and "run down". Just thinking. I shouldn't talk. I really should have my abdominal pain checked too. But if it were a big tumor or something, I'm thinking it should have showed up on the ultrasound anyways. ... Hey, it's always a good thing to work the bum bum!!! ... I LOL at you falling asleep to moving furniture. did you go look in their room to see what happened this morning?

Better get underway here. We're doing our Valentine's Day today. I got chocolate hearts for the boys and I'm going to bake Greg his traditional chocolate brownies with chocolate frosting and black raspberry ice cream. I wonder if I smell Godivas in the house? Oh geesh, Ash Wed is next week, right? If I get Godivas, all bets are off! LOL!!!!

BBL!

Oh, the sprinkler! :D

Yes, probably I should be going to the dr., afterall, half my family was on antibiotics with this crud. But, alas, there is just not time before we leave. If it's still in my chest by the time we are back, I'll go.

Do you think your lower back soreness is related to your other problem?

I don't know what they were doing last night. Travis has a sort of loft bed, and they tend to do pullups on the edge of it, so maybe they were doing that and jumping around some. There are books All.Over.The.Floor! Oh my gosh it's a mess in there. The cats are able to push open their door even when it's closed, and they bother Travis, so he has taken to stacking up a pile of books behind the door so the cats can't get in. That doesn't help....

Where are all my friends today??

Just you and me Beth. When do you leave for vacation, next week? ... Hope you feel better and get a doctor's visit in before you leave. Maybe you had the flu? I know at LEAST a week after I had themajor symptoms of it, I felt SOOoooOOo worn out.

My back pain is now on the opposite side of where my abdominal pain was. (Not having that pain last 2 days. How weird is it that my stomach pain comes and goes? And I really don't do anything different).

So the brownies just came out of the oven for Greg. they smell soooooo flippin GOOD! I'm drooling! .. I put 2 BIG cookies & cream hershey bars in the middle of the batter, and I'm going to frost and decorate them. *more drool*!!!!

And LOL at the book mess in your boys' room. My boys have the SAME book mess (not today, but most days) and our cats do the SAME thing... after they go to bed, Samantha and Kiwi play and chase each other in their room.

Could Joanne be snowbound? I doubt it -- it's Chicago afterall -- they are tough!! :)

Those brownies sound goooooood!

We leave Sunday..... I just got the new rug delivered here -- going to set up a new workout space. Hope I like it!

Hmmmm...STILL wondering where Joanne AND Hottie are today. ...

Hope you have a fun week next week, Beth AND you feel better!!!!

Did you set up your workout room? How fun it must be to start all over and make it your own.

I know! It's really strange we haven't heard from either of them.

I saw your brownie pic on fb -- they look so good. Did I already say that????

Did not set up the workout room..... I'm a little bummed about that -- I don't see how I can lay everything out, and it's the room you walk into when you first walk into the house, and I'm not sure I want it looking like a gym. Back to square 1!

I'll be around tomorrow, assuming I have an internet -- probably Sunday morning too.

Hi ladies!! You might have already signed off for the day, but I'm here! Just a busy day. Left work at 12:00 to go to the poetry reading in Caitlyn's class and the Valentine's parties. The kids were so cute reading the poems, I'm so glad I went. Then the kids were outside playing in the snow, got Caitlyn ready for the father/daughter dance, fought with DH about her dress :(, now Colin has a friend over and he's going to spend the night. It's hilarious - this kid looks just like Colin and they have identical personalities. Really nice kid.

I did a TurboKick, too, Chris. The 2nd one on Vol. 4. The musis isn't as loud, but it's still fun.

Beth, I can so relate to the book mess! The boys can make incredible messes! Their room can get out of control, that's for sure.

Have to run pick up Jameson and Ian from the teacher/student volleyball game at school. Just wanted to check in!

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.