~*~*Friday MELTERAMA*~*~

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

Just getting us started. I'll try to get back in a little bit but I won't have a computer all morning, so I'll have to come check in later!

TGIF Melters!

Good Morning,

Another lousy night's sleep, hopefully I can catch up tomorrow. No workout either.

Shelly:
I see you were up early so I assume you got a run in....did Chris run too?

Robin:
What is wrong girl? it's FRiday..but then again sometimes Friday is not your last day...do you have to work this weekend? I requested the first in that series you mentioned yesterday from the library..I love Private Dective stories..

Let's go back to our original Melting goal? We had started last fall saying we wanted to "melt" 10 pounds by Christmas...maybe 10 is not the right number for everyone, but whatever the number is...can we start that again on Sept 1? I need something to work towards and the support from my Meltie friends..;)

Shannon:
They are predicting that today will be the hottest day of the summer here..yuk...into the 90's with high humidity. What did you write your articles on?

Judy:
Are you talking about NROLFW? I just requested the book from the library...

BG:
Sending {{Healing Vibes}}} your way!

Leanne:
Did you get the eliptical? Is it motorized? How is the hair today? do you like it better? How was it cut? do you have pics? I sure do hope Nov 1 is the real release date for STS..

Lainie:
How nice you and DH will get a nice nice out..do you have a favorite place to go to before or after the movie?

Hi to anyone I missed...have a great day ladies!

Deb:D

Morning Deb! Nope, didn't run this morning. Just took the dogs out. I'm all for resetting the Melty goal! I could use some help and support too!

Robin - talk to us, sugar-pie! What's up?

Hey ladies!

Robin - whazzup lady? Just bad mood in general or did something happen? *passes Robin coffee with a little straw or 2, and some whipped cream or sugary somethingorother of her liking*

Shelley - I HATE that you don't have a computer this morning. Who should I talk to about this? ;)

Hi Deb! I like the idea of a goal. Of course, I'm in the throes of Mr Trainerman, but I'll still be working hard still in Sept. Plus, I'm sure I'll need to melt even more one I'm finished with the program.

HAPPYYYYYY BIRRRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDAYYYYYYYY LAINIEBUG/FIGBUG!!!!!!!! We adore the fire out of you, lady! ((((HUGS)))) and lotsa birthday cake!!!!

Did my cardio this morning. It was eh. Didn't have a lot of energy, but had stepped on the scale before I went to do it (big mistake). :( At least it's done, and no PM workout tonight. *sigh of fatigued relief*

Hey to everyone posting after me - will try to BBL. Am going to be seeing a big ol meanie today. Please pray that all goes super smooth and rosy, and there is no confrontation. I don't like confrontation. :(

Robin, whats up woman? Talk to us...

Shelley, gonna miss you this morning, come back later!

Deb, I might not workout today either which will make it the third day in a row I haven't worked out courtesy of AF the bee-otch.

Breckie..will come kick meanie's arse today if you like...you are in no condition to do it, cause of your "ouchies".:)

Happy Birthday Lainie Bug! We love you, we love you !!!:D

Need to go walk Georgie...my dog stinks, he needs a bath...:confused:

Morning!

I hope everyone's doing well. :D:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAINIE!!!!

I ran 6.25 miles this morning using iTread 9, 40 minutes and iTread 9, 20 minutes. I feel really good!

I hope everyone has a great Friday! I won't be around much cuz I'm swamped at work. Which is actually a good thing for me since I usually just sit at my desk and stare at the clock for 8 hours every day. Yay for coworkers being on vacation and giving me all their work! (I'm actually being serious....:eek:)

Check ya lata!

Lainie --

5.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day, chica!

Robin -- Sending you {{{HUGS}}}! Are you OK? Sorry that it's a bad day!

Deb -- How are your dad and Keegan doing?

Allie -- WTG on that run this morning!

Tneah -- Don't work out if you're not feeling well,OK?

Breckie -- How are the teefies today???

Shells -- We'll miss you today! :(

Great idea to re-set our Melty goal! Would it be OK if I focus on melting body fat and putting on muscle instead? :)

OK, ladies, the party may begin. I have arrived.

Or whatever.

Today I actually set my alarm (instead of relying on the boys to wake me up) because I wanted to get out of the house early to get the grocery shopping done. However, it was one of those days that Brian left the house a little later (his plane got in very late last night) so he was underfoot. Plus the boys ended up sleeping in and Brian had to go wake them at about 8:30. So by the time I got everything going we didn’t get out of the house until 9:30. Anyway, got the groceries and got most of them put away. Hopefully I now have only one more time of getting groceries with both kids before school starts. Whew.

Then I came home and ordered myself a Cathe stability ball. :) Happy birthday to me.
011.gif
Oh, and speaking of which, thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes. :D

Oh, and I should clarify my movie date tomorrow—it’s not really a romantic evening date (unless it’s romantic to be lusting after Christian Bale on a giant screen), because the only tickets I could get were for 12 noon. So the babysitter’s coming by at 11:30 and we’ll go then. So maybe we’ll spend some time together after the movie wandering the mall (hope I can get him to go by the Apple store and look at fun stuff for my Mac) but I doubt we’ll be gone long enough to have dinner or anything.

Robin, so sorry you're in a bad mood! ((((HUGS))))

I am all for the SEPT 1st start the melting I need the motivation so bad and it is actually why i wanted to be part of a check in

Great Idea!

Happy birthday and hello to all others!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.