~*~*~*SATURDAYS CHALLENGERS~*~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hello ladies,

No workout AGAIN!! My little heads been pounding again! I remember, years ago when I cardioed and cardioed I suffered headaches/migranes a lot more than usual and I upped the cardio and have started once again having headaches.

My GP put me on anti headache tabs back then, so i might have to go and see him again and get something. Theres no way, I'm prepared to give up the cardio. However that little tale told, I havn't really done a lot this week due to lack of time??? So that theory of mine doesn't make much sense, does it? Hmmmmmm.

Roxie - Hope you are safe and well please check in everyday so that we all know you are O.K.

Amelia- Glad i made you smile, I was smiling too:) I was giggling actually. Your reply Cheered me up :)

Have a great weekend everyone,

Andrea.

Hey Andrea,im so glad i cheered you up...ive got an idea about what may be causing your headaches!!! From past experiences i find that if i don't eat enough carbs to satisfy my bodies needs i will end up with an awful headache! Could that be the culprit? Whatever it is i hope it goes away for you soon....here,im sending you some more hugs!

Roxie-Yes,try and checkin everyday...i know we all have crazy,hectic lives but this thread means alot to me and i like to see my cyberfriends checkin!! how are you doing today?

hey to everybody:) Today is a doggie walkie(lol) and a run interval on the treadie! Ive come to like those run intervals,they make me feel very strong! I tried to run earlier in the year,but i think i was pushing myself to hard and i just quite all of a sudden. this time im listening to my body;-)

were gonna try and take the kids back to the beach today,will have to see how the weather holds up. These little trips to the beach(lake)every weekend is giving me a nice little tan}(! I still won't wear shorts though...unfortuntely i hate my legs:-(! There short,stout ...but there looking better with every passing week;-)

Good Morning,

Today is Cardio and WT. haven't worked out the last three days spent time with hubby, but back on track. Going to lay out and soak up some rays then do the Wal-Martmax thing. I would like to go to the areas worst hit and take some pictures, but the national guard was detouring traffic yesterday. I will keep checking in its like I have a group of new friends to talk to.

Andrea-hope that headache goes away I hate migraines.

Amelia-have fun at the beach remember the sunscreen. Good workout.

Off to exercise have a good day.

Just checking in to say Hi!

No workout for me. We had a busy day with baseball and scout graduation cook out. I did good at the cook out. I only ate a 1/4 of a candy bar when they were making samores.(?sp)

Roxie: So sorry to here about the damage and loss. I am very glad you and yours are safe.

Ameila: I have days where I think if my name is called one more time I will expode!:)

Andrea: Take care of your headache.

Hi to all and Happy Father's Day to the Dad's.

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.