~*~*~*~*~Clean & Tidy Monday 9-24~*~*~*~*~*~

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning girls! New week, new eating plan!

Yesterday was NOT GOOD as far as eating. Today is a new day AND a new week - Good time to make a fresh start!

So....yesterday we went to some very dear friends house for the afternoon. So unclean it makes my head spin. They make almost nothing even semi-healthy. I usually bring tons of food to share but circumstances prevented that yesterday. Then I felt so gross from the food that I didn't workout. Double whammy.

Today WILL be better (cause it sure couldn't get worse!:p )

b - smart start, banana
s - raisins, All Bran crackers

ah! DDs are up - BBL!

Today is a new day ladies.
Trixie you may be right I may need a week off. This morning I going to go back to the DR. bec I'm still coughing.:-(

Katie when I was on the Zone diet I was allow to cheap and eat anything I wanted for one meal per week. One meal will not make you gain weight...maybe water weight but that's about it.

Hi Kate and everyone to follow.Kate I think that every party or gathering should at least have a cold salad.

b- oatmeal and almonds
s- ?
l- Lean Cuisine panini (not really clean but low cal)
s- popcorn 100 cal
d- salmon and ??

chat later

Good Morning Robin & Kate and everyone to follow.

Yesterday was pretty clean but I splurged and made sundaes for dessert. They were so delicious. I was craving a sundae for days and I just decided to make one at home before I went running to Ben & Jerry's and got their monster sundae. I did use lowfat ice cream so that made it a little better. Other than my sundae splurge, yesterday was very clean.

Katie - sorry about the chick-fil-a sandwich and fries but I think everyone needs a cheat meal once a week. If I didn't have one I think I would fall off the bandwagon and have a very unhealthy feast.

w/o was Cardio & Weights
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds & skim milk
l: tbd
s: strawberries & yogurt, veggies
d: tacos or taco salad

Have a great day!

Morning Trixie how are you?

I just came back from the Dr. and she gave me antibiotics...this time. She said that I was developing a secondary infection. She also gave me some strong cough medicine that I can only take at night.
I'm going to try to eat clean for the next few days but I may skip my w/o until I feel better in the mornings.

Chat later

Hi Clean and tidy peeps!

Sorry i was MIA yesterday, horseback riding was great!! My back which i mentioned last week, seems to have given out on me entirely i'm going to see a physiotherapist this afternoon, i think i'm in trouble :(

Yesterday, tidy, but one slice of homemade apple pie...oh well!!
Today back on track, i had to teach this morning, so i'm trying to catch up. I'm really hoping i can work out...its so terrible how i cant take a rest day! Even when injured.

B: usual oatmeal
s: cc
the rest, TBD, based on if i can work out!!

Everyone did so great this weekend, a new day right Kate!!!
Steph

Happy Monday everyone!

Sounds like several of us had a rough weekend... But like another said, today is a new day/week.

Today was pretty good...

B: peanut butter crackers [on the go, no time]
S: half sandwich with cheese and bacon
L: half sandwich and grapes
S: dark chocolate peanut M&Ms [oops, forgot about those]
D: pasta w/low fat alfredo and broccoli
W/O: Gym Styles C & T

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.