~**Saturday Chatter in the CHEETAH Den **~

meatlessinca

Cathlete
Heya gals,

Ok so it’s 12:20 a.m. PST and 3:20 a.m. EST so I can officially post the Saturday thread..right?..lol. Kind of cute story at work - Our PE Division Dean, John Volek, is the father of Billy Volek, the back up QB to Rivers on the Chargers. Talk all over the campus has been of proud papa and “the moment” his son worked it to win over the Colts last week…Ok, so Friday was the first day of my challenge that I totally overslept and I mean bad that I barely had time to shower and fix lunch and get out the door. Sooo, no worries though because today/Sat I can do an itrain and my lower body weight work that I missed for Friday. Then, my friend wants to do another outdoor run in Auburn on Sunday sooooo….I had to download outdoor run set 10…so? Posh Cheetahs are supposed to spend and spend….lol…..HEY! I wanna cute lil’ smiley to go with my Posh siggy….

Cathy – Sounds like you’re running the hamster wheel like I was this week. Regarding BFL, yeah, I am amazed at my results so far. I really like the program. I use the BFL Journal every night too and I think it helps. Also, if you peek at the BFL thread, you’ll get some inspiration. I think Gayle (banslug) is the biggest inspiration. That girl is my idol – she’s organized and pumped up and she’s also been through hell and back and still has nothing but smiles and encouragement for others…whew..anyway, go over and catch some of her enthusiasm….Yeah, Ski Bunny Cheetah is a keeper for you. That will take care of Lorie’s suggestion of something sparkly and cheery….

Sunny – Sorry to hear about your monitor issues. I thought you wanted to be Spice Cheetah…or hey, Sunny Spice Cheetah….lol…this is funny trying to think of Cheetah names…could you imagine all of us in the same room trying to think of names? LOL…that would be a pretty loud place I suspect…

Wendi – Our Workin’ Cheetah, I sure hope you get some relief from working this weekend. I hate the aftermath of eat-a-thons…sure is fun when they’re going on though, huh?...

Lori – WOW that would be so cool if you could come to SF in October. Just think, your first visit to the States and you’d be going to meet up with the Cheetah pack…yay! We need to get you a Cheetah name…hmmm…hmmm…let’s see….what Shelly said…Canadian Cheetah!!! YES!!

Christine – HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!! AWWWE, he’s soooo handsome! Um, yeah, he can come to my house anytime to be dog sat…I might steal him when I sneak Linus away from Lorie…lol. Jimmy is Aussie Cheetah Glad your Dad’s surgery went well – have a good time visiting/taking care of him next week. I was laughing about you having the DVD sent to North Carolina to avoid questioning from the FBI…Cracks me up as I think about DH groaning if he sees me bringing a new pair of shoes in the door ….he always wonders if there is a pair that is leaving so the new ones can take their place…LOL…And I agree, Miss Wendy Lou needs to come to SF in October…I’ll pitch in for her if needed. HEY, you need a Cheetah name and it can NOT be Pats Cheetah…no, no, no…please no…lol…oh, wait…looks like you’ve been voted Foxy Cheetah! CHYEAAHUH! That’s a great one!

Lorie – Ok, ok, you’re right, Cathy should have a better Cheetah name… Lead Cheetah…LOL…just kidding, the ski bunny one is cool....Um, yeah, I’m pretty sure I read on the Nike Marathon site that the ½ marathoners get the Tiffany necklace, but I am sooo all over the chocolate station…yummo!

Wendy Lou – YOU MUST come to Cali! We’ll get you here – yes, Christine said, bring the Joester!…I have a coat tree too since we don’t have a coat closet in our shoebox of a home. It works wonders actually and I can even hang my running hats on it…Chyeah, I know what you mean about bags of dog food…we have 2 different kinds of dog food since the Golden has to eat nothing but Avoderm because of her tendency of flaky skin if not, and then the older scrappy dog gets Innova for senior dogs, then there’s the cat…she has her own bag…all of them are lined up in the laundry room next to the swiffer stuff…sheesh…I need to do what you are and get some containers me thinks..

Carole – LMAO!! I LOVE your smiley with the football!! and your Cheetah name is PERFECT!!! I really like Trader Joe’s and my mom gave us a $100 gift card at Christmas for TJ’s. I have not seen Quorn there but ya never know, they may get it. I know the Whole Foods will and with a lot more variety so I hope they hurry up and get the dang thing built in Roseville!

Kristi – YEAH! Come to Cali for the Nike Marathon…I know me and a few others are running the ½. Have a wonderful time with DH this weekend. Good you can trust your in-laws if the kids don’t feel good. My mom was always good with mine like that…

Shelly – You picked a good name for Lori! Canadian Cheetah. I think SF is very unique too and we’d all have a great time with a GTG. If some of us run the half and some run the full it will be ok because we could arrange a GTG later in the day for all of us anyway….like at a Restaurant or something….Oh geez, I wish they’d open up the registration so we could know if we all get to go!! Uh, by the way, Crazy Cheetah suits you well especially after adding itrain 13 AND 19 AND UB work…ya’ll are my idols…someday I might keep up ., but I guess you are now Super Cheetah and that’s a better name than Crazy…

Jackie – Chic Cheetah…you need to come to Cali if we are able to arrange the GTG!...we’ve got to have our Chic Cheetah in the SF pack…

Dallas – Brrr..hope it warms up for ya’ll. Where do you live? Curious since you are in a cold weather but not a ppppuuuhhpuuuhPats fan…lol. Near Chicago? My DS is a Bears fan…you need a Cheetah name…..

Ok fine friends…Me thinks the Starbucks after my massage is finally wearing off and I can now go get some shut-eye so my selves and I can get up and boogie down on some itrain 17 and LB work…

Have a Super Saturday!

Thomasina
:7

Good morning loverly ladies!

Workin Cheetah (thanks Posh!), reporting in! I barely have time for even a drive by today as I have to get out the door in the next half hour. Yesterday ended up being longer than anticipated and today is going to be far, far worse. The poor horse has to show around 8ish this morning and then has to hang around and wait to show again with the kid who owns him tonight...probably not before 5 or 6 this evening, and that's the best case scenario, could be as late as 8 or 9:00. That's on top of him showing four classes yesterday (which could have gone better). I feel so, so sorry for him!

I did want to tell Jackie that she's free to wield that SS on my sorry butt as I never got home early enough last night to get that workout and it definitely will not happen tonight! I am none too proud of myself at the moment.

I have one other thing that I would like to share but I already know what you all will say, and I know what I *should* do but it's just not all that feasible right now, both due to time constraints and financial reasons. Thursday morning I found a lump, not in my chest, but right in my left arm pit. It's only slightly warm, no external symptoms other thas swelling, no rash, doesn't seem to be attached to anything (free floating between the skin and tissues underneath) and is becoming increasingly painful. It was fairly small Thursday and is growing in size quickly. I'm hoping that it's an abscess or something else fairly inoccuous as it has doubled in size over the course of the last two days. If it is anything *serious* I can't get it looked at until I have insurance or I'm afraid it won't be covered as it will fall under "pre-existing condition". Plus, I simply won't even have time to get it looked at before Wednesday because of work and if I don't get in Wed I won't get in until at least next weekend because we're showing again on Thurs and Fri. So, I guess my question to Shelly (especially) is probably not much too worry about right?

I need to get going...I'm actually a bit late now. I hope to see you tonight but it will probably have to be first thing in the morning...after I get that 4DSBC/KB in that is :p! Have a great day everyone and thanks for listening!

Good morning, cheetahs! http://anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/sm199.gif

I had a bizarre, heart-stopping nightmare (don't laugh: being pursued by a serial killer again http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif) and have been up since 4.

Wendi :: Not Shelly...but PLEASE go to the doctor. It is probably something simple like a blocked sweat gland, but why chance it? I would guess a visit to your gen. practicioner would put you out about $100, but IMO, it is well worth it. I say unusual lumps of any kind are not to be trifled with. Whatever the cost, if things are too tight, I'm sure you could work it out and pay it off over a few months' time. Thinking of you and sending positive, healthy vibes your way.
http://www.mumszone.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/babydust3.gif

Kristi :: Awww! Poor DS! I can see why you feel so bad...I was thinking I'd use a variety of DVDs and stick with heavy weights, but I am missing the 4DS.

Thomasina :: you do burn the midnight oil, don't you?...Want to have a laugh? Look up the term "ski bunny" on urbandictionary.com.

Dallas :: watching practice outside in those temps??? You gotta be SuperMom Cheetah. :) Glad you made it home safely. I'm trying to remember - are you in Illinois?...The taping went well, I think. I have to view all four tapes today and then select a 15-minute segment to analyze for one of four portfolio entries.

I just ordered two new BOSU vids: Absolutely Abs and Sports Conditioning: Skiing and Snowboarding.

Today I think I'll try Interval X+.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Good morning ladies,

i am up bright and early on a saturday determined to get in my workout before my household wakes up and the craziness begins...:7 ds#1 last BB game today and me and dh are supposed to go out on a date tonight. however yesterday he came down with a bad cold. hopefully he is better today...(fingers crossed).

christine- happy birthday to jimmy! have you left yet..don't forget to call me!! what ever happened to that race you send me that was in NC. do you remember we talked about a possible cheetah GTG at that time?

carole- i think i am going to try all my new vids that i have and haven't done yet for the next couple of weeks before sticking with the X for 3 mos.

cathy- yes, i am so very happy that the medicine is finally kicked in. would be so unhappy if i took this horrible medicine for nothing. where did you get the new vids your ordered?

dallas- c'mon the rest of us cheetahs will keep you in line with the X. we can do this!!

wendy- i will definitely be sure to tell all involved to never ruin my workout plans again:p . we had some snow here about a 1/2 inch and when they even mention snow here they shut everything down. it is so crazy. the stores sell out of bread and milk. as though people think they are going to be locked in forever. of course being from nj i just think they are hilarious. i remember walking to school during blizzards:eek:

shelly- OMG>>> you just never cease to amaze with your energy. how about energizer bunny cheetah??:7

thomasina- i was gonna go for scary cheetah but then i thought naw, wasn't spice cheetah the one with red hair?? nope, can't be here. i am still thinking. HELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEE

jackie- 10 unassisted pullups!! you are one strong lady:7

wendi- i must echo cathy's sentiments- go to the dr. better safe than sorry IMO. have a great day. i think i may join you with your sweatfest of a workout today.

kristi- glad to hear all is well with you. i was a tad worried. enjoy your childless weekend. oh how i long for one of those;-) ;-)

i am going to do ripped 1000 and then add on 4DSBC!

alright now that i've written a book i've gotta scoot before i miss my WO opportunity.

PS. have you seen that tracey stahle has new workouts up for preorder? order now and no shipping costs. some of the workouts sound awesome!! www.fitbytracey

Good Morning Cheetahs –

Rudolph Cheetah checking in. My cold hit yesterday. It’s not as bad as it could be *knocks on wood* but I’m not feeling fabulous, either. I hate colds! At least today is a rest day (in a way). Off to dad’s which is why I’m up before the birds.

Kristi – Enjoy your weekend with DH! Sorry you have to work, though! I’m hanging, I’m hanging. I know I’ll earn my BOSU and I’ll really appreciate it.

Cathy - I know – the Nike Half sounds like heaven! A marathon done the way a woman would! How wonderful! I agree that we can make WW work for us. I just eat all my activity points, and my extra 35 and it seems to be working okay. Hope you get to try your skis soon!

Dallas – it’s crazy cold out there in many parts of the US! Hope you warm up soon! Thanks – I think Jimmy’s cute, too. I think those crazy Jefferson Squats got me yesterday in Slo Mo. I also figured out how to keep the barbell on my leg with the glute wraps, so that might have helped enforce the DOMS. As I’ll be sitting all day today, I’m going to be happy with DOMS. :p

Thomasina – Cute story about Billy Volek. Bet that’s a proud papa! Sorry you overslept – and YES you have to spend! :p I’m not accepting the mantle of Foxy Cheetah – I’m constantly telling my DD’s that they are much more than their looks – I cannot eat my words now. :p But Jimmy will happily be Aussie Cheetah! You’re cracking me up with the sneaking him and Linus away. I get “the look” too, when I bring home shoes. I also get a lecture about having too many shoes. Which is funny as while DH doesn’t have quite as many as I do, his cost $300 each. Mine do not. :p Hope you’re sleeping well – I thought I’d be the first to start the thread as it’s 4AM here, but I see you beat me to it!

Wendi – Oh honey, I hope all is well! That’s very scary! Maybe Shelly can put your mind at ease. Nice having a nurse on board, isn’t it? Wow – I hope you manage to get a break to get it checked out! Sending healing and positive vibes to you!

Sunny – I’m up and playing on the computer before getting into the shower in about 15 minutes. That race is still on. Maybe we could run it together. I do need to get back down to NC this summer. I think it’s mid July.

Well, I’m off! Have a great day everyone! I’ll check in from North Carolina – I know it’s standard nowadays, but I still shake my head when I think of being able to fly coast to coast (literally) in less than a day. Amazing.

Hey Christine! Oh, I am feelin' the pain this morning, too, from Slo-Mo Legs. Wasn't blown away by Ms. Amy, but I do gotta give the woman RESPECT! *lol*...I'm actually very nervous about the skis b/c I've been reading about them on the internet and keep seeing them listed as "expert" skis (which I am not)...fingers crossed I didn't just make a huge (and expensive!) mistake...All right, well how 'bout Boob-a-licious Cheetah? ;) :7 j/k We'll keep thinkin'. I understand not wanting to put Foxy Cheetah as your sig even though it fits!!! For you, I think we oughta to find something that captures your wit and humor.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...it is fun using the Nordic again. I would recommend the Pain free book to anyone with pain issues. The next step is getting my DH to do the exercises too! Sorry about the nightmare..I have had some bizarre ones being chased by who knows on occasion. Those Bosu workouts sound perfect for you!

Posh...that is cool about Volek's Dad working in your PE division and being the proud Papa! I thought his son was quite impressive, to say the least. http://pic.piczo.com/img/i183276933_9744.gif how about that one for Posh? Wow a $100 gift cert for TJ's would be great!

Wendi...I am sorry you are going thru some crappy times...sending ((((HUGS)))). I would get the lump checked out soon, as it is probably nothing it will give you peace of mind to have it looked at.

Sunny...I think that is a good plan to try out those other workouts before the P90X+ commitment.

Shelly...of course I would consider SF, it is not too far about 4.5 hours from me and the chance to see you again and meet some more cheetahs is all the reason I need!! I think the Pain Free book is great. How did you like S&H legs?

Jackie...I agree that free shipping is always a good deal. I think Amy's premixes are fantastic, and that girl is strong...:)..Your Gilad workout sounds fun.

Christine...I like your new hairstyle, I am considering a change. Loved Jimmy's hat, and at least as women we do see the hat first...:)...I am envious of your cleavage! Good idea having the DVD's shipped to NC. I get that about ordering more videos too...:(..I am holding off getting the Bosu too.

Kristi...glad the CT scan did not show anything more than just the sinus pressure. I do hope the new meds help.

Dallas...I did see your joke...:)...I just forgot to comment on it! I don't keep track well of what iClimbs I use. I keep the iClimb CD's in a stack (I have about 20)and pick from the top when I want to do one. The hip has been feeling so much better after doing the exercises from the Pain free book.

I will be doing yoga and pilates today.

Have a great day...:)

Good Morning Gals!

It's even cold in my house!! I'm sure that will change once I start working out. }( Yep, I'm in the suburbs southwest of Chicago.

Carole ~ That name suits you! I've had some pains in my arm off and on. I've been seeing a chiro, but it wasn't for that. I fell in December and cracked my head on the tile. :eek: Anyway, if I do too much kickboxing and upper weights consecutively I feel it. I have to say this week it's been better. I'll see if the library carries the book.

Cathy ~ I think Amy says some funny things during the Slow Mo workout. I can't think of them right now. Oh, the scarf comment. ha ha! NO, no, no - not watching soccer outside! Oops, I did say cold bleachers. They WERE cold! Nope, my kids practice at our Sportsplex. However, the move back outside in April and it's still cold then. :( I bet you're glad the filming is done? Good luck selecting a segment!

Posh ~ I'm going to tell my dh!! He's going to lose his mind over this game tomorrow. I don't think I'll watch the game with him. He's been on the net reading all the football reports this week. I sure hope the Chargers can do it! Sorry Christine! :p Yeah for your DS! :) Hope you were able to get some shut eye!

Wendi ~ Please get to the doctor right away. My sister found a lump there and same thing it grew and was painful. I'm really, really not trying to scare you, but she had Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'll keep you in my prayers that it's just a cyst or nothing to worry about. Take care of yourself - work can wait!

Sunny ~ Well, you all are a very supportive group so it'll be great doing the X with you! Oh no! Don't tell me about anymore pre-sales!?!?! ha ha! How come they keep coming all at once!!?! DH and I are supposed to go out tonight after a b-day party (my nephew). Is it your ds or dh who's sick? Sending those healing {{{{VIBES}}}} your way! :)

Foxy aka Christine ~ So, what did Jimmy get for his b-day?! :) Yah, I'm envious of your cleavage too! LOL! Have a safe flight. It is amazing you can fly coast to coast in a day! Enjoy the time with your dad. :)

Hi to the rest of you gals!

Oh, I plan on either running (treadmill) and Amy's Dome or All Body Cardio and something else. Not sure yet???

Dallas

Good morning cheetahs! I'm running a bit behind schedule and have to go into work tonight so I don't have time for personals today:(
Had a great time yesterday with All Body Cardio and S&H legs
(Wendy- how did you do?) Later I got in 40 minutes on the EXT.

Today will be a 4 mile tempo run and KBext:7

Wendi- You have a swollen lymph node most likely. The vast majority of the time this is due to an infection- something you picked up around the horse stalls perhaps. It could also be something localized like a lipoma or a cyst. Anyway, 90% of the time this is nothing to be worried about and will resolve on its own ( did I make you feel better?) You are in great health and not exhibiting any other symptoms so my advice is to give it another week or so, if there is no change than go to an urgent care clinic and get it checked out-- it shouldn't really cost you very much and will be worth it. If by a slight chance it is something serious you still will be catching it early enough before it gets out of hand and more difficult to treat. No sense in scaring you with what ghastly things it COULD be... right now it is only a swollen lymph node
and just bears careful watching of it. You'll be fine!!!

Much love and cheetah support!

Shelly the crazy cheetah - Please... I am NOT super... just a tad insane ;-)

okay, first let me say, how cool do all our siggys look? i LOVE it! it is snowing here nd 29 degrees. it is REALLY coming down. i am sure the city will be shutting down momentarily. they are expecting 1-3 inches.

posh-if the halfers get tiffanys, i'm all about doing the half. i think that would be a distance we all could do together.

wendi-yes, you do know what we are going to say. GET YOUR A$$ TO THE DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL-WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO. they have to treat you even if you don't have insurance and if you can't pay, then you can't pay. that is worrisome. especially that it is growing.

cathy-don't you just HATE those kinds of dreams. it's funny, but most of my nightmares center on someone trying to hurt my pups and i am trying desperately to save them.

sunny-ireally like ripped 1000. the cardio is great to do on the bosu.

christine-i am sorry you are feeeling unwell, especially when you have to go out of town. take your airborne and feel better.

carole-have fun with yoga and pilates. i hope its nice and relaxing.

dallas-did you end up deciding on a workout?

i think i am going to take a rest day today. my tummy is feeling a bit wonky and i have worked out every day this week (a couple of days twice in one day). the hip is feeling better and i think i am going to try a little running this weekend (maybe today if the mood hits me). right now, i am enjoying watching the snow fall and cover atlanta. it's very pretty and a rarity here. they are expecting 1-3 inches.

i have been reading the chi running book (and even highlighting it) and am really liking it.

i hope you all are having a great saturday! kishies!

cathy- great minds think alike:) . once i got off the computer earlier this morning i thought of my new siggie.

what do yall think?!:7 :+

because no matter how much i have on my plate i always manage to...

Good morning Cheetahs!

Shelly - You're too sweet. I think I have genetics on my side along with the hard work I put into staying in shape. I like when people think DD and I are sisters or DS is my boyfriend. They'll both chime in that I'm old as smut. :) That's ok because I have them both interested in working out. HOpe you have a good night at work. Enjoy your run.

Christine - Nice pic of you and Jimmy. Glad your weigh in was better than expected. Hope you had a safe trip to the Carolinas. I think Foxy Cheetah fits you well too. See, you're out voted.

Wendy - Did you do S&H Legs?

Kristi - Enjoy your childless weekend. Glad your test results didn't show anything serious. Hope the HA goes away.

Lorie - I use Simply Saline. So, I bet that neti pot would do wonders. Enjoy your rest day and feel better. Enjoy the snow too.

Dallas - No plans for the weekend. It's too cold to go out. The temp started at 30 this morning and is supposed to drop throughout the day. It should be in the teens by morning. My sis lives in Chicago too. She's feeling your pain now.

Thomasina - Sounds like you're making up for that missed workout today. Love the itread outdoor runs. No vacations in my lineup this year. With the new house going up, all extra $$$ will be going toward the project. It would be a nice trip though.

Wendi - Don't give me a reason to visit NY again with SS in tow. But, I do understand stuff gets in the way. You must earn a living. So, I'll let you slide this time. Get a workout in when you can. I'm praying that the lump is nothing serious and you can get it looked at ASAP. I have one under my arm maybe about an inch or so from the base of the breast. I've had it for two years. Tests came back as a cyst. Doc makes sure he checks it and when I get my mammo they check it too. Yours could be the same.

Cathy - What a nightmare! Thought I was the only one that had crzay dreams. Will be interested in how you like your new DVD's when you get them. Like your siggy!

Sunny - Hope DH feels better so that you can have a wonderful date. How about Drill Sargeant Cheetah or Tough Cheetah or something to reflect your PT status?

Carole - IA that Amy is strong. Still think she will get better and better in a few years. That's a good idea to pick from the top of the stack on your iClimbs. I keep up with the ones that I do but still have those times when I can't choose. Enjoy your yoga and pilates.

Linda - How are things with you?

I did iTread #10 20 minutes and iTread #13 30 minute sprints. Loved the combo and got in 5.2 miles. I did the stretch with Grace and added the bonus stretch from Super Charged Sculpting.

Need to get my hiney in gear and get some laundry and vacuuming done. Enjoy your Saturday.

Jackie

kristi-i forgot to answer your question re: the neti pot. you can go to any natural foods/vitamins place and buy one. i heard that after dr. oz was on oprah saying that it really was the best thing ever, they were hard to find, but that was a few weeks ago so, hopefully, there are more again. also, after his appearance, a lot of drug stores and more "mainstream" stores started carrying them. it really does work. i have noticed such an immense difference.

jackie-definitely go for the neti pot!

you tube has some videos of dr. oz's appearance on oprah talking about it.

oh, shelly has to be something like superwoman cheetah, long distance cheetah, super endurance cheetah...i'm not that creative, but something like that.

what about wendy being coach cheetah or million dollar cheetah? see? i told you i'm not that creative!!!

Hi Again!

Well, couldn’t sleep past 8 am. (PST) and now I’m lazing around with coffee getting ready to get the workouts done for the day. Me thinks today will be a cooking/cleaning/laundry day…the sun is shining bright and my DH is ecstatic that it is a burn day in Placer County…..

Sunny – EXCELLENT choice on the siggy! Fits perfect. I was thinking along the lines of what Cathy said, Trainer Cheetah but I must say you do Get ‘er done with your busy schedule!

Wendi – Oh my, I was all about the get you’re a$$ to the MD, but then our resident nurse’s advice put me at ease….I hope it is nothing serious. You do; however, need to take some time and slooooooow down for yourself! Take it from a very Posh Cheetah that there comes a time when a girl has to do what a girl has to do and that is some SPA treatments…go spoil/reward yourself Workin’ Cheetah!! Atleast for a day!

Shelly – Yah, you ARE a Super Cheetah but prolly Crazy Cheetah is more suitable …hmmm.. you can be Crazy Super Cheetah!!

Lorie – Uh, don’tcha hate when the stooopid snow day happens on the weekend? Sheesh… Yeah, they shut down our schools when we get a few inches of snow going on, but me thinks that is because the teenagers aren’t used to driving on the slickness and the schools don’t want to be blamed for any mishaps…dunno….Enjoy your snowy day...

Dallas – Ok, good, Chicago Bears…whew…after I posted that I wondered if I read before you were Colts fans…Actually, DS loves the Bears, Urlacher especially, but he also liked the Colts too.

Carole – Where did you find the glittery gal? Me thinks I’ll look up the Pain-free book. I wonder if they have it at Barnes and Noble since I get a member discount. Have fun with the Yoga Pilates today! Are you getting this lovely sunshine too?

Christine – oh, okayyuh…we’ll have to find you a new name…but Cathy’s boobalicious one was funny! How about Sneaky Shopper Cheetah..Bwwaahhhaaa..jk. Um…Clever Cheetah, Witty Cheetah…

Cathy – Well it wasn’t a “school night” so I like to stay up late and play….I did get 7 or so hours of sleep so all is good. LMAO!!! on the Ski Bunny defs at urbandictionary.com. OMG – uh, chyeah, you are 2 and 3 right? SOoo dang funny! I’m still laughing! BTW, thanks a lot you BOSU enabler!! I just ordered Absolutely Abs from the site you so loftily dangled at the end of your post…lol. I mean, how do you expect her Royal Poshness to resist a good buy? …geez….

Jackie – Awe dang, we just gotta have Chic Cheetah with the pack. Um, maybe we can do the carwash fundraising thingey for ya…I’m a fundraisin’ fool you know…I somehow raised about 10,000 smackaroos for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training – but that was 3 marathons combined.. but still…you need to come to SF somehow….Aren’t you in TN? Southwest Airlines runs some great deals sometimes...lol..ok, I’ll shut up with my persuasive ways…

Ok, I really need to get to the workouts….Have a great day gals!!

Thomasina…

Hey Cheetahs! Well...I want to have a cheetah name to!! Wah!!! ((insert stomping and pouting here!):) :)

Im just getting DS ready for a b-day party so I have to hurry up. Its in 15 mins but I am patiently waiting for him to eat his sandwich, which isn't going down very fast.
Todays workout was a 5 mile run, mixed in with ME. My hips are a little sore from yesterdays floor work, I haven't done GS legs floor work in a while and I think it got in there good}(
I went ahead and preordered the new series today thinking that if the CAD plunges I will be kicking myself in the rear!

Alright...i think he is done. He didn't eat enough but he is crying to get out. Maybe he will have something to eat at the party.

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.