~** CHEETAHS Super Saturday **~

meatlessinca

Cathlete
Happy Saturday Cheetahs!

Well friends, I’ve been battling this horrible sickness cold/cough/fever for a week now! I haven’t been this ill in a long while. I went to work Monday and got sent home and didn’t return until Thursday and still felt a bit crappy. After only 2 days of work I am feeling pretty drained. I also have not been able to exercise for a WEEK! I’m soo pi$$ed because I feel like I’m undoing what progress I was making. Oh well, at least I’m not hospitalized or something right? I did get my Yukon back AGAIN and it apparently was a matter of them trying to cut corners that cost them again to repair more parts... I supposedly now have all new parts in a USED rear end housing. Let’s see how long this band-aid lasts? Ok, enough about the friggin’ dealership and the car…%Z$#@&*%@#* If I feel well enough, I’m going to try an easy breezy run and maybe some bosu abs…..and some yoga for happiness would probably be a good choice…I could use some happiness…lol. Oh, by the way, aside from my sickness and car woes, I really am liking my new position!! I know stressful times are ahead during busy periods but overall “it’s all good”….

Oh and I did the survey at Itrain and got a free download! I chose a whopper – Set 24/60minute intervals….yippee! :7

Nike ½ marathon Cheetahs – Sooo happy ya’ll have signed up for the fun and I hope we get picked! Oh and don’t worry about the elevation charts…just do some hill training with GRACE }( and we’ll all be kickin’ bootay on the hills....lol. Hey, wait, where’s Shelly? EEK! I gotta have Shelly and a baby leash for this one!!....eek!

It’s never too late to wish SUNNY a….

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z27/glitterfy_com-1/graphics/143/happy_birthday_banner.gif

Sorry I wasn’t here with greetings on your special day but I hope it was wonderful! Enjoy your breakfast with your “men”….lol. Good luck on your new Advanced adventure – I know you’ll do great!

Kristi – Super Mom! Hope you got the snow and are sledding away! Yikes, you sure are due for shoes! I used to run in Nike years ago but nowadays I run in Mizuno Wave Rider.!

Carole – Duck…yuk! What the heck is there to eat on a Duck anyway?!?!??! I use the magic eraser – love it! I also use it on the doors and around the door knobs…teenagers…

Christine – Sorry to hear (read) about dear MIL – my thoughts and prayers are with ya’ll. I hope DH is doing alright. GIRL, WAY TA GO on the 14 POUNDS!! DANG! I better get off my pitty party podium and get back at it! I’m still hovering at the 9 pound total loss and need to get things moving along again. You have been working hard though and deserve KUDOS! YAY! Oh, by the way ….BUY the Mr CLEAN MR ERASER…lol. You can find them at WalMart, Kmart and are you ready?......wait for it…..wait…..T A R G E T!! lol….

Dallas – I hope your legs held up for the stair meeting! Yikes! Congrats on the elliptical…er, I mean POSH elliptical…lol. Girl, that purchase has me askeered I may not be living up to my Cheetah name…lol. Do you use Itrain iclimb? I think you can use them on ellipticals…

Shelly – Awww, sorry about the crap at work. My nurse friend has the same issue with the ER room. She gets called in ALL the time on her day off as others are always out or calling in. Our hospitals are ill prepared to keep up as well – In the ER anyway…. Very nice of you and DH to donate your home gym to the local FD, great idea!

Jackie – I have found some of the timesaver workouts (premix) leave me feeling less worked out, but it was all I had time for. LOL about knowing who you are at Lowe’s! I’d be in trouble there! Enjoy your snow …(um, I think that is a four letter word for Dallas right now…lol)

Wendy lou – Target (pronounced tar-shay) Queen! lol… I dunno, you girls sure are putting me to shame these days – I need to get well so I can go SHOPPING! Actually, as soon as I feel better, I want to get to Kohl’s. Do you have a Kohl’s? Oh and TJ Maxx is also a goodie…

Cathy~! Hang in there! Hope things mellow out for you soon. Hey, I wanna go to Vermont! How can I bring my skis on an airplane? ….lol

Have a great day, Cheetahs!

Thomasina

hi guys! sorry i haven't been around. i've been working really hard and have been really tired lately (also my eating has been much less than stellar). anyway, i'm so busy at work and i don't even feel like looking at the computer once i get home! i have also missed all my evening dates with eoin! for shame!

i know i must be running on low fuel becuase i did MIC and 4DS C&B yesterday and MIC was REALLY hard for me (much more so than usual). my average HR was 165 with the highest being 177!!! :eek:

anyway, i am going to try and catch up and see what's been going on with everyone. love to all you wonderful women!

Good Morning Cheetahas.

So Posh, why were you up so late if you are sick? hmmmm??? Bad girl! Sick Cheetahs need thier rest! I really hope the rear end the dealer gave ya this time works for the long haul. (((healthy vibes being sent your way!!!) OMG I LOVE Kohl's and TJ Maxx too! Girl, we need to go shopping together!}( LOL I am keepin' my fingers crossed that the Nike Half Cheetahs get picked! That race is in October right? Well then I'll be with ya'll in spirit if you get picked cause that's when I plan to do the 18 miler...hopefully with Shelly!}( So how did you get your free download from ITrain so fast!? I filled out that survey probably a week ago now and haven't received it yet!x( Set 24/60 is the interval run, right? I have it. It's a goodie!

I have no idea why I am up so darned early. I get up early on weekends but usually not THIS early (I was out of bed at 6am!). UGH. I went to bed late and I am going out tonight too and it's bound to be a late night too. I guess I'll just have to nap later. ;)

Well, I guess that's all for now...I'll be back in a bit to see if any of the others woke up yet!:)

ETA: Hey Lorie. You snuck in on me. Girl, stop being so hard on yourself. You and Cathy are both having hectic times right now. We understand. No need to apologize. Just glad to hear from you whenever you can carve out a moment to say howdy! :)

Hello all,

posh- i hope you feel better soon. maybe a good workout will knock the rest of the crud right out of you. thanks for the bday wishes! i love me some kohl's also. the tjmaxx i have near me is not a good one. we do have a good marshalls! which reminds me maybe i should stop by there today}(

lorie- don't worry about not checking in everyday we all understand. we are all busy ladies. take care and have a great day! btw- me and wendy and going to do NROL4W the beginning of may.

wendy- hey girl, that is some crazy story re: the pizza folks esp. since you've been a long standing customer. glad you didn't open your door. i never open my door pass a certain time if dh isn't home. i just too scary of a world these days. you have alot of races coming up soon!

today i am going to do the leg and cardio portion of extreme kettlebell workout.

ttyl...:)

Morning Sunny!:)

Isn't today your B'day breakfast with your boys? Does DH get to tag along too? LOL

I just wanted to let ya know that we are still on for NROL4L for May. I will start as soon as my legs recover from the HM on May 4th! Hopefully they will recover faster this time and pray for a crampless race for me! :eek: Actually, it's shouldn't be super hot (I HOPE!) so I should be fine cramp-wise....ofcourse, my first hm was in October and it wasn't HOT but certainly very unseasonably warm! YIKES! I'm keepin' my fingers and toes crossed now!:7

Good morning!! :7 :7 :7

Time to catch up with my cheetahs, then hit the EXT before my massage appointment. I am just going to jump in from this point on.

Sunny :: thanks! You guys are the best…Oh, and you know I am getting SO enabled over here. :7

Carole :: thanks, Carole, for the good vibes. Things will smooth out March 31st…Those Mr. Clean Erasers are fantastic, aren’t they? Very cool that you were able to meet the author.

Christine :: Enjoy your hike today. Those AOS vids sound phenomenal…loved hearing about what India is like…any word from DH?…Major ^^^ 5s on the lb. loss…rock on!!! You're an inspiration!

Dallas :: glad you are lovin’ your EXT. My visits here might continue to be sporadic over the next few more weeks, so don’t be alarmed if I’m not around.

Shelly :: my fingers are crossed that the PA license was waiting for you in town…they are going to be in serious trouble without you as the rock…what a great idea to donate your gym to the local firehouse. Good karma!

Wendy :: what’s this talk about a 6 month abstention from Target??? Have you gone LOCO? You *know* that ain’t humanly possible, girl…Don’t blame you for not answering the door. Did you look and see it was the delivery guy? Maybe they were going to give you the pizza for free since no matter which way you slice it (please don’t slay me for that pun :p :7), an hour-and-a-half is not a reasonable time for a pizza delivery.

Jackie :: *lol* about the air circulating comment…glad you are enjoying the snow.

Posh :: don’t sweat missing your workouts…your body *needs* rest to rebuild itself, so take it easy getting back into things & listen to your body…I think our minds are very often ready for more than our bodies after a recuperation…Glad the Yukon has finally been properly fixed and that you are enjoying the new position…thanks! I’m doing well…like you, it’s crazy-busy but all is good…A ski GTG would absolutely rock! Check your skis as baggage (it counts separately from your other checked luggage. :))

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I try to get here and then something/someone usually prevents that from happening. DS was quit sick all week but he finally had 3 jaw teeth break through so Im pretty sure that was his problem. He is better now, temp wish but he is on day #2 of whining non stop. I would rather hear him crying all day! I hate that whining crap! I just wish he could tell me what was wrong with him!

Eating this week as been great. I think I finally got things under control again:) My eating kind of got off track the past month but I think I am back in the game:)

Oh and the whining begins.......

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I need to get a long run in but my handheld tetris game broke so I don't know what to do. I hate running with out something to do.

Thomasina** Hope you feel better soon!

Wendy** Who are you going out with tonight? Are you drinking?}( I think we are going to do something tonight...Im just not sure what we will do.Have fun!!!

Sunny** Enjoy your workout today!

Cathy** Enjoy your massage apt! I haven't had a massage in ages. I bet Im jsut full of knots!

Lorie** I hope work calms down for you soon!!!

Alright, thats it for me! I can't handle the whining!!! SOMEONE,ANYONE! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori

:)

Cathy: I still have to get to Target to make that exchange on the one pair of Capris that is a bit too snug on the waist. After that we'll see if I can hold out 6 months! LOL Yeah-the pizza deal was crazy. DH couldn't believe it when I told him!

Lori: I'm going out with BF to a party one of her friends is throwing. It's an all girl thing I think. Should be fun. I went to this gals' house last year for a little party and it was fun so I'm optimistic this one will be too. BF has offered to drive so I'll be havin' a few cocktails!:9 Have fun tonight-whatever you do!:)

wendy and sunny-i would like to at least try and do NROLW with you guys. i have never had any success sticking to a rotation and i have a feeling it's going to be difficult to do one without dvds to see the exercises, but i'd like to try. i think if a couple of us are doing it, it will help keep me on track (as far as what to do everyday) as well as keep me motivated.

Good morning ladies!

This is gonna have to be a quickie...soryy. I want to get back here tonight though cause I miss you all. I had to tweak my rotation just slightly because I realized I had 4DS Total Body Weights on the agenda for today (the day before my bowling tourney) and that would definitley NOT be a smart thing to do. I get the worst chest DOMS from that series and bowling with that is NOT fun LOL! So I cheated on my non-cardio promise and did 4DS KB, legs and abs this morning and I'll save 4DS UB for tomorrow. I can do that workout the day of and be okay.

Okay gotta fly. See you all tonight!

Morning Gals!

It's snowing! It does look pretty, but I have to admit I'm ready for warmer temps. My calves are talking to me today.}( The rotation says KenpoX, but I may try out KenpoX+ or do a Cathe kickbox. I have DS's game first.

Christine ~ We didn't run the stairs the whole time. There's no need for that. }( It's so steep - walking them and adding running bursts works out just fine. How's your DH holding up? He won't recognize you when he gets back! :)

Sunny ~ Wish you could hit the stairs with us! How fun would that be? :) My brain has DOMS.:p LOL! :7 I'm on the Human Anatomy chapter. Don't you have a BIG breakfast planned? Enjoy!

Wendy ~ There's no way I would have opened that door either. In fact, the other night DH sent DD home with a friend from practice because he had an unexpected soccer meeting. I wasn't expecting the door to ring, so I didn't answer it AND it was cold out there. I felt horrible when they called on the phone. :eek: Count me in too (NROL4W), but I'll be a few weeks behind you. I finish P90X at the end of May.

Jackie ~ Mental exhaustion does that. The snow is pretty, but pretty much done with it for now. ha ha!

Posh ~ Man, "it" got you good. :( Take it easy. Sounds like whatever it is drains you pretty fast. I have two iClimbs, but since my iPod was in the car the other day I used a preprogrammed one on the elliptical. It definitely wasn't as good as an iTrain. ;-) Glad you're settling into your new job, well, sort if, right? Get well!!! Sending healing {{{{VIBES}}}} I think my DH can give you a run for your money when it comes to shopping. ha ha! When he decides to do something...watch out! He's been eyeing an EFI Gravity machine. :eek: I'll be happy to put it to use though. :+

Lorie ~ Hope you get your energy back. I'm sure it's like Jackie, mental exhaustion too. (((HUGS)))

Cathy ~ Work has to come first, we understand. We just miss your bubbly posts!! :) Hang in there.

Lori ~ Does your son have a favorite game? Show? I know at that age their attention span is so short, but maybe that would help? Poor little guy. My kids would chew on a semi frozen wash cloth. Their shirt would get all wet, but it did help. Hang in there.

Wendi ~ Yep, chest DOMS and bowling would NOT work. Have fun at your bowling tourney! :)

Carole ~ Did you learn anything new from the lecture? How was Slo Mo legs? Do you do all three sets? :eek:

Shelly ~ Anything good in the mail? ;)

Kristi ~ Are you enjoying the snow? How much did you get?

Hi to the rest of the CHeetahs! I hear the kids, better get them fed before we leave.

ETA: Typos x( there's probably more cuz I haven't had my coffee yet! :+

hey ladies,

just came back to say my workout is done...and all i can say is OMG!!!! what a arse kicker}( . i was just going to do a couple portions but the workout just took over and I kept going. this workout is intense yet very fun and you will definitely feel tough after completing. even the core portion whooped my butt:7 burned just as many calories as doing straight cardio but was waaaaaaaaay more fun!!

my breakfast has been rescheduled for tomorrow because I have to go and get my hair done today in a few minutes. a lady must look like a lady when eating a huge breakfast with da' boys....lol:p

lori- sorry i am no help with the whining because i can't stand it either. i want to run and hide my head under the pillows;-)

Good morning cheetahs

Posh...so sorry you have had the nasty crud! I have some friends that this flu really took a toll on as far as energy levels after the initial symptoms went away. Be careful working out! I sure hope they fixed the Yukon THIS time! Not much on a wild duck, just the breast and I never much liked it anyway, so when I went veggie I was happy to tell DH I was never eating duck again!

Lorie...my eating has been in synch with yours...I don't think my HR has ever been that high doing MIC, but it is really a tough cardio workout!..wow...

Wendy...you seem to be getting your races all lined up! That is a way bizarre pizza story. I would have sent the guy packing too...and not order from them again. I always seem to get up early even on the weekends. Must just be my internal clock...

Sunny...I do get good results from Freestyle when my eating is clean. Enjoy your Kettlebell workout.

Cathy...I am glad to hear things will smooth out by the end of March. You teachers really have some rough schedules.Yes, the erasers are great. I told my sister about them yesterday. It was cool meeting the author...:)

Lori..sorry about DS not feeling good all week. I am not really a whining fan myself...:D...Good job getting your eating back on track.

Wendi...I think that was a great idea switching up your workouts so you would not be sore sore for bowling!

Dallas...how were the legs for the stair workout yesterday? I would like to have some more snow...but I will try and send warm temps your way...:)..I hear KenpoX+ is more enjoyable than the original KenpoX.

Shelly...that is awful about the misleading article. I can see why that could irritate you! I will say here though, I know lots of people that have gotten a nasty flu...That was very nice of you to donate your home gym to the Fire Dept!! I had teased DH so much about not reading China Study that he actually read 2 chapters yesterday..:)

Jackie...that is great you know people willing to give up eating meat. I don't meet many...:)..IA sometimes the Timesavers don't feel like they worked you much. Enjoy the snow!

Christine...congrats on the 14 lbs down!! LOL about the muffin top, but happy to hear yours is vanishing. You have worked hard...:)

Today will be some cardio, not sure what and 4DS B&C. We went and saw Vantage Point yesterday...cool movie, quite intense car chasing..:)

Have a great day.

I'm back.

I hit *ahem* Target *ahem* and the foodstore all within an hour. Early weekend mornings really are a great time for shopping. I used to foodshop at 8am every weekend when I worked f/t. When I quit working I started shopping during the week either mid morning or around 5pm. Early w/e trips are actually less crowded then the mid week ones! Perhaps I need to re-think my ways!:)

Anywho...I meant to bring the capris to return to Target but forgot. As you can see that didn't keep me from stopping there. LOL I picked up the larger size but ofcourse, they are TOO big and TOO long now. GRRR. So now BOTH pairs are going back. I was eyeing these really cute shorts for $9.99 s pair. Perhaps I'll pick a couple of them up in lieu of the capris!}( }( }( I really need to go through my workout clothes and see if there is anything I truly NEED and what I should toss before I blow more money on the stuff! LOL

Lorie: Yeah, I say give NROL4W a shot. You'll have a few of us to compare notes with and ask questions if something doesn't seem right to you. You'll also have us to motivate you to continue! I will be starting a few days to a week after you girls most likely as I am running a half on Sunday the 4th so my legs will need some time to recover before I start. I'll probably take however many TOTAL rest days I need and then start right in with NROL4W after that.

Wendi: Miss ya when you're not around but we understand! Yeah, 4DS TB on the eve of a bowling tourney is probably NOT a good idea! LOL

Dallas: Kenpo Cardio+ is a better work out then the original. Give it a shot. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :) It'll be great to have you on board for NROL4W! I was going to finish my X+ rotation before starting myself but I'm enabled too easily so I'm ending the X+ early. I love that there will be a bunch of us doing it! It will make it so much more fun! :) I must also admit that I am now considering only doing the X+ until the end of this month and then switching to a 4DS rotation in April instead! I only did 4DS for a couple of weeks when it first came out. I need a Cathe fix before I commit to six months of NROL4W!!!!}( I hoping STS doesn't get released before NROL4W is almost completed so that I am not tempted by that!:7

Sunny: LOL about having great hair for your breakfast with the boys. :)

Carole: Have fun with 4DS BC today!!!! Glad you liked the movie y'day.

BBL!

Well, I have to say plans do change quite a bit when you have kiddos. DS5 came down the stairs before leaving for soccer and said his tummy didn't feel good. :( Dh just left with the rest of the crew. I'll still hold off on my workout until I see where this is going for DS.

Wendy/Carole ~ I heard that KenpoX+ was more fun that's why I thought I'd give that one a whirl. I've previewed it, but there's nothing like doing over watching. :)

Wendy ~ I grabbed two of the same shorts you're talking about when buying the shower gift last weekend. Are they made out of sweat material? And have a little cuff on the bottom? I haven't tried them on yet. They looked perfect for working out or just running around with the kids. I know there's too many workout options. We're so lucky! :) STS just may come out before we finish NROL4W.

Carole ~ My legs were fine on the stairs y-day. This morning I could feel my calves walking down the stairs. }( It was cold and windy out there too. I was surprised because it didn't seem that cold at the bus stop. Oh well, next week it's supposed to be much warmer. Yeah baby!!!! :D

Sunny ~ You have me very, very interested in that workout. Is that part of the AOS? I need to get these straight for when I finally decide to order. }( You really have me wanting to get to KB'ing. I want to stick w/P90X though. So many options, so little time! LOL on the hair comment. :)

Well, time to settle in with DS. I got my manual ready to read and take notes. I had to laugh this morning because the kids told me last night I look like Harry Potter with my old reading glasses. :7 I looked in the mirror this morning...BAWHHHH!! :7 :+ They are big compared to my dinky ones now. I can't find my new ones. :( My eyes and mind are going!!!;(

Dallas: The shorts I am eyeing are different but I did see sweat material shorts that appear to be about knee length with a draw string. Very cute. May have to pick me up some of them too!}(

HI Busy Cheetahs!

I posted y'day but hit close berfore hitting post! On well...

Lorie, Wendy & Sunny - count me in for doing NROL4W too. I'll start when ever it works for the group.

Cathy, Lorie, Wendi Dallas & Kristi- it is good so see you here with or with out personals.

Kristi- Did your shoes come in yet?

Shelly- It is erratic here too. Just visit when you can. Dontcha just roll your eyes at the media when they got the facts wrong! There are times when we really feel that we should cancel our local paper for their poor reporting.... I hope you do pick up NR.... and give an opinion. You and DH came up with a great solution to your home gym issue!!! Kudos to donating it!

Hi Lori- I hope DS gets a break from cutting teeth for a bit.
Dallas- IA families really have to be flexible with kids and germs....

DS14 is in his state hockey tournament this weekend. The best part is is is being hosted locally. We do not have to travel and I can enjoy time with DS20 while he is here for one more day. I may or may not get back here this weekend... But I am focused with workouts. (DH & I leave for our annual honeymoon on Friday)

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - I'm sure I'll get in gear after I close on the house and get all moved in. Just too much going on right now. I think you have enough motivation for both of us. I have confidence that you will make that goal and run that marathon next year. You just couldn't stay away from Target, huh? :)

Posh - Sorry you're still fighting that ugly cold. Hope you feel better soon. I know the Yukon repair has to be aggravating for you too. Maybe the band aid will do the trick. Glad you're still loving the new position. Nothing like having a job you don't mind going to every day. I got my free download too. I'm waiting for the new workouts to be posted.

Lorie - Don't worry about checking in. When is spring break? Sounds like you could use a few days off.

Sunny - When dark hits, if you don't call me and tell me you're coming by, you will be standing outside. Too many crazy people these days. You must look good for your ginormous breakfast.

Cathy - Enjoy your massage. The snow is still here. The salt trucks have been clearing the streets. That's good because I need to get out later on today.

Lori - Sorry DS is not feeling well. Poor baby! Hope he feels better and the whining can stop.

Wendi - Understand you having to change the workout around. You have to win that bowling tournament and you don't need anything getting in the way.

Dallas - I'm with you, I'm ready for spring. I hate DST is starting tonight too. x(

Carole - Way to get DH to read some of the book. What does he think so far? Went to see Vantage Point last weekend. Really enjoyed the movie and the popcorn of course. Enjoy your workout.

I did iTread #24 and Stretch Max #1. Looks like they've cleaned my street pretty good. Maybe when this snow melts the temps won't drop and freeze this stuff.

Have a sensational Saturday!

Jackie

Good Morning Cheetahs!

I’m still trying to find the butt glue remover, but I’ll get moving. Today is a 7-10 mile hike/trail run with Jimmy. Then it’s hit the grocery store (Whole Foods AND Safeway), but that’s okay.

Thomasina – sorry you’re not feeling well! I am happy that you like your new position! That’s great! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers – they are appreciated. Thanks also for the kudos! You’ll get there – losing weight when you’re sick is not easy. You’ll get it back soon.

Lorie – hope you’re feeling better soon! I go through those phases, too, especially when I’m so busy I cannot turn around. Poor Eion! You stood HIM up? But he’s so cute!!! Get your rest and relax a little, then get back into it.

Wendy – I’m bummed you won’t be running the Nike with us if we get picked, but I understand! You’ll be fine after your half – I think you’ll be surprised at how well you recover! You hit Target?! You never go there *stares balefully* :p

Sunny – was your workout Steve Cotter’s Extreme Kettlebell workout? I have that one on the way. I’m very excited about it. I hope it gets here soon. I’m so used to the 2 day shipping of AOS! I’m finding so many KB workouts way more fun that straight cardio. I really love them. How was your birthday breakfast with the boys? :p

Cathy – good to see you! I haven’t spoke to DH yet today, but we did speak last night. MIL is doing okay. She’s hanging on and telling DH to go home. She’s a feisty little thing! How’s the work coming along? When do you test? Enjoy your massage!

Lori – glad you’re back! And congrats on the good eating! I’m not a fan of whining either! Enjoy your workout!

Wendi – How did the cardio feel? Have fun at the tournament tonight!

Dallas – Oh, you had me scared to meet you! Running stairs for 1 hour straight! I’m thinking of hitting VS before DH gets back and meet him at the door dressed “nice”… :p Enjoy the snow! I won’t tell you the temps today here. But you are welcome to visit if you want!

Carole – enjoy your cardio! Vantage Point sounds interesting! I haven’t seen a movie in forever. Thanks for the congrats! I did not do well last night, but it’s my cheat night, so that’s okay. I figure a 10 mile trail run will take care of that. :p

Well need to get the butt glue remover NOW, and get moving. I have a long hike ahead of me! Enjoy everyone!

Well, I'm off in a few. I have to drop DS off at my mom's and then I'm heading over to BF's and we will go out for a bite to eat before we head to the par-tay this evening!:7

Judy: YAY! Glad you will be joining us for NROL4W! Enjoy the local hockey tourny and your time w/DS20.

Jackie: True. You do have a lot on your plate right now. No rush to get into racing. The races will be there when you are ready for them. :)

Christine: :p :p :p Nuff said! :7

Be back at some point tmrw girls!

Bye for now!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.