^ ^ ^Let's Go^ ^ ^ Monday^ ^ ^

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

Today was 4DS chest and back and the pyramid chins etc, and LIS abs. whew!}( Very happy with the workout today. It was hard! We haven't lifted heavy in a while, and it was nice. For the pyramid of chins etc. I went up to 3 chins/pullups and then back down the pyramid. And for 4DS, I used the same weights as Cathe for the first round and upped it with one plate mate for the second. I wasn't sure where to start, so that seemed a good place.

We are meeting our new director today:7 I hope she is as wonderful as our old one. DS's recitial was wonderful. We didn't do you tube, just sent emails to family, not sure if they workedx( Baseball was cancelled this weekend due to rain, so we have DS8's game tonight. Very ticked off he was not picked for the all stars game!! The 2 coachs (sp?) each picked thier own kids, the coaches kids best friend and the best kid on the team. My DS is really good, not the first or second best (who also isn't going to the all stars, because he wasn't choosen by the coach) but he should have been picked for the all stars. He is smart, and he looks around the field, and he knows hes good. He is 8 and he fields well and can throw from 3rd to first. (not common at his age) He is also one of two who know where to throw the ball to make the play. Most kids his age just throw to first all the time, weather that is the right play or not. Okay, sorry for my rant, thanks for listening! (BTW, DS11 was picked by his teammates as the 4th best player on his team, but only 3 kids go to the all stars at his age. I like how the coach let the kids chose who was to go--they couldn't choose themselves)

Gin~ What cardio did you do today? I set up for HIS only tomorrow - still nervous about the small amt. of cardio, but I'm going to stick with it. How was lunch yesterday?

Marcy~ Enjoy the free gym membership!

meals:
pre: 1 egg white (hard boiled egg)
b: steel cut oatmeal and orange
s: 1/2 protein bar
l: boca burger, 1/2 whole wheat bagel, steamed asparagus
s: ww shake with cherries
d: black beans and corn bread with salsa

Have a rockin' day!
BBL,
Deanie

PS- Sorry for all the spelling mistakesx( I wish they had spell check!LOL

Good Morning Girls!

Today I ran and then did HIS step. Fun! Being only 30 minutes, HIS step seems to go by so quickly! I still get mixed up on some of the patterns though.x(

Deanie--What rotation are you already planning for July? I love the way you are so organized!:)
DH wants to see the Indiana Jones movie also.
I hope you like your new pre-school director. Is this someone completely new to the school?
Glad your ds's guitar recital went well. I was hoping that you would post it on youtube!
Sorry about the All Stars. That is such a shame that the coaches pick their own sons when they are not as deserving as others! Hopefully they are not all like that. When my DH was coaching our ds's teams, he always made sure that it was fair and all the boys played and were encouraged,etc.
Let me know if you plan to come to TX!! There is plenty to do in the D/FW area! Arlington has the Rangers baseball, Six Flags, a water park, FW has a wonderful zoo, museums, the stockyards and Dallas has alot of attractions also. Irving is very close to Dallas. But if you don't like to fly that could be a problem. :-(

Marcy--Sorry about the interview. I hope you find something that you would like!
The "Body" classes at the gym sound great. We have a punching bag in our garage that just hangs there.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Meals: B-Wheatena,soy milk, walnuts, flax seed, wheat germ, 1/2 banana
S-1/2c cot. cheese, 1 c. strawberries
L-Boca burger patty, veggies, 1/2 ww Eng. muffin
S-orange, 2 cheese sticks
D-chicken recipe from BFL cookbook, veggies

Good Afternoon Girls!

This morning I did Altar of the Heart. Back to practicing my headstands. Then I went to a spinning class at the gym. It was tough, but doable and fun. The music was great and the teacher was good too. I also didn't get out of breath at all and was able to do the whole class. I don't know if my endurance is getting better or it wasn't that bad. It was definitely interval training. I also did 2 chinups.

Breakfast - Kashi Vive with blueberries and a hardboiled egg (mostly whites)
Snack - Another hardboiled agg
Lunch - Egg salad on whole wheat (do you think I ate enough eggs today?)
Snack - Yogurt
Dinner - Lasagne

I'm going on another interview next Monday at another agency. I have to do more testing again but at least I can do it at home.

Deanie - Sorry DS didn't make it on the All Star team. Sounds like he's a really good player. If you can't go to Texas and are ever in my area, Atlanta has all the same stuff Dallas has. I'd love to have you come down.

Gin - I was also thinking about the Indiana Jones movie. Let me know if you go and if you liked it. I actually still have two free movie tickets from Staff Appreciation week at my old job.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon

A quick hello before we get ready for the game:)

Gin~ We looked up how long it would take to get to TX by car and it would be 19 hours!!!:eek: Don't think that would be happeningx( DH and I have never been apart for more than 2 days!!! I am 90% sure I will be able to make it to the Fri.class at Cathe's gym the day before the road trip though. (wish you could be there Marcy- wouldn't that be fun??:D )

Marcy~ My DH loves spinning class!!! I understand its tough though, so you can feel good about making it thru! Love those eggs, huh? :) :) LOL

*** Job update: we will not know where we will be (which classes) until after school. Another 3 more daysx( x( The tension is getting to me!!! A bunch of us were all talking today about what's up and how stressful everything is at school because the director isn't letting on what's happening. The 3 day 2's teacher and her asst. gave notice today, so I walked into the directors office and asked for the teaching position for the 2's, but she has to offer it to the 2 day 2's teacher first, and I have a feeling that teacher is going to take it!:-( !

have a good one-
Deanie

Hi Again!

I just recieved the Terminator in the mail!! Yeah! I have wanted this dvd for quite a while now. And, wouldn't you know it we are doing less cardio this month!!x(
I had another appt with the chiro this morning and she looked at my x-rays and told me I have scoliosis (just 20%), which I never knew about! I go back Thursday and she is recommending a heel lift to wear in my right shoe, orthotics to wear in my running shoes and exercises. This may be the cause of my back pain. Sure don't want it to get any worse.

Marcy--WTG with the spin class. I took a class years ago and it was TOUGH!! You have had lots of egg white protein today!:9 I think I read somewhere on the boards that the Indiana Jones movie was not so great.:-(

Deanie--19 hours is a long way to drive! I agree! But, it would be so fun if you were able to come to TX. Yeah to 90% sure to Cathe's!! Sure wish that Marcy could join us !!:( Hope everything works out for you at school! How do you like the new director?

Gin:)

Cathe has posted a clip of STS on youtube!!! It looks great! But, what a tease!!
Can't wait!

Gin:) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.