< ^ >^< ^ > clean & tidy tuesday < ^ >^< ^ >

At least it's not Monday!! :D

LOL! I can totally relate.

Girls are home again today to protect from SF. I just finished studying my first nervous system unit (lots of new vocab but at least not as much as the muscles/ligaments and such that I've never learned).

I need to spend some time with my girls. I slept in this morning by accident - I need to stop relying on Ryan's alarm to wake me up. Sometimes he turns it off in the middle of the night and I don't know so I sleep in.

I need to get a WO in today. I think I'm going to do PS B&B.

Yesterday's eating was horrible. I really am having issues. No binges but just not healthy food. Today didn't start off much better. I waited too long to eat bfast and ended up having a small piece of leftover deep dish pizza. Really? Who thinks this is a good idea? Ugh.

I'm going to move on though and make the rest of the day good.

Kate, so sorry for the clogged duct. Hope J slept well! She melts my heart with her sweetness. Do you get this stuff on video?

Katie, hope you have a great day!! How was work y'day?

BBL.

Colleen, I am sooooo jealous of your run in the rain - I love running in the rain! I am so anxious for warmer, longer days so I can move some of my runs outside. I haven't read any mention of your job lately - how's it going?

Kate, how are you feeling this morning? Did J sleep thru the night? You really have a dilemma on your hands - I have no advice. Will you let J wean herself?

Angie, I watched your video on FB and tried to comment but it told me there was an error. How cute! How did you take video with your phone? When is your next big test?

Nina, send me some of your 'several-pc-and-clean-eating-days' vibes. I am really in a rut these days.

Klaudia, nice to hear from you. How are you feeling today after 80% yesterday?

Clintonya, I am going to visit my mom in Richmond in a few weekends. Eventually we need to get together!

Hi Becky, Robin, Wendy, Lisa.... I am sure I forgot someone, so sorry!

__________________________________________-

Sorry for my bad attitude yesterday morning - I am dealing with so many things right now, but I need to try to be more positive about it all. The fight with Chris was pretty minor, so I am hoping that the tears were a sign on pg hormones but who knows, could be PMS too:mad:

I sort-of lost in on my boss at work yesterday. She inadvertently discovered how much work I have un-done in my office and (politely) confronted me about it. I said that it wasn't done because I wasn't given proper time to do it all. I told her that I work every minute from the time I get to work until the time I leave and I often work thru lunch and I still leave tons of work undone and if they are giving me more work than I can handle, that is THEIR fault and not mine. So - I am getting help:D The hiring of the new people is such a process since we are a non-profit, so she is getting me help to get caught up in the meantime.

My workouts are in such a deep rut right now it's not even funny. Since my various bouts with illness, I have gotten back into workout out, but there is no dedication or coherence to what I am doing. I am just going thru the motions. No wonder nothing is changing with my body! In thinking about this, I knew I needed something new and fun to jolt me out of this. So..... (don't laugh) ..... I ordered Brazil Butt Lift from BB the other day. I hope it will come by the weekend so I can get started. I just need something that I will look forward to each morning to drag me out of the bed - kwim?

Okay, enough rambling. Have a lovely Tuesday!

Good Morning Girls ! :)

Angie- I am with you on the eating. I really don't know what's up with me ! I ate good all day, then DH got out salted peanuts very close to bedtime and I ended up eating much more than he did.........and I wasn't even hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to bed, the second night in a row, full, bloated, thirsty and woke up that way too, PLUS disgusted with myself for having ZERO control, and eating stuff I didn't even want, when I wasn't even hungry !!!!!!!!!!

Katie- no laughing here. I have thought on and off about ordering BBL !!! I'm anxious to hear how you like it !!!!
I think it's a good idea that if you are in a rut, to shake it up a little. Good for you!

Kate- I hope you are feeling better this morning !!!!

Cardio this morning and I didn't add on core yesterday so I'll do it today.
Plus working HARD to control eating !!!!

Hi to everyone else ! I'll bbiab !

JULIA SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT!!!!! HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boob is ON FIRE tho and I am aching to nurse her! It hurts to even move.

I have a few errands I need to try to run today and tonight we have a visitation to go to. Mike's great-uncle died. He was old and they've been expecting this for some time - I think it's more of a relief for the family.

Lisa, So Pomai is a biter, eh?! Julia can throw a WICKED tantrum. Cracks me up! Julia scratches - she reaches for your face and tries to pull it off. I have cuts all over my face and neck right now - its very attractive!:rolleyes::p
Get those fruits/vegs! I'm headed to the farm market today to get the rest of my veggies for the week. If I slip for even a day on clean eats I get "no movement" for almost a week - very frustrating. Oh well - keeps me on my toes!
I am *plagued* by clogged ducts - get em w/ every baby and this time's been the worst.

Angie, Hope it geos well w/ the girls and studying today!
We're the same w/ our hub's alarms!:D I always assume he's going to wake me up and he *never* does. I usually wake up at the right time tho - unless it's been a bad night w/ Julia.
Sorry about the eating. At least there's no bingeing!! Fixing meal choices is easier than stopping "hand-to-mouth" syndrome! Don't be so hard on yourself! Are you drinking enough water?
Thanks on Julia- we do get some video but I'm sure its not enough! She can be such a stinker but she really is the sweetest little thing.:):):)

Katie, I let G&Is self-wean and plan to do the same for Julia - we'll see how long she wants to. I certainly don't want to nurse a 4 year old! LOL! Gina was a little older than waht Julia is now and Isabel had quit by now. We'll see....
And we will SO not laugh at you for getting BBL!!! I'm sure! Lots of girls seem to really like it! You just may enable all of us!
I'm glad you'll be getting help at owrk - glad that went well w/ your boss! I think I would've started crying!
Sending you "sticky" vibes for that egg!
I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now ---- hang in there. Nice weather is coming and will lift your spirits. And BBL will lift your BOOTY!:D:D:D:D

-
Better get busy - need to chop my veggies for my eggies!

Becky, You jumped in while I was typing my novel!:p
Sorry for the eats - Been there for sure and it is so maddening! Makes ya so :mad::mad::mad: - esp when you realize you ate more than your husband!:eek::mad:
Thanks for the COre reminder - need to do that today too.

CLEAN EATS GIRLS - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Morning!

Taking a deep breath or trying to reach an itch is killing me today! But Darrin said yesterday that my arms looked more cut so bring on the pain! Today is cardio and abs-a 30 minute run/walk. Darrin's dad called yesterday and wants to come by and pick up his gs cookies so he's coming over around 2:30-3:00. Not looking forward to it especially since he said no to my suggestion of having Darrin's aunt come over too-very weird. And I have a 10 am meeting at school and want to stop by my neighbor's-her dad was just given 6 months:( Ugh.

Katie, 80% is tough! And those drop sets were hard too! I'm glad your gtting the help you need at work-this country is so overworked it's crazy. I told D I wanted to order BBL last night too! I need a new fitness purchase:)

Angie, I can never sleep in-Darrin never hears his alarm so I have to wake him up! A small piece of pizza isn't the greatest but it's not like you ate a whole deep dish as a snack! Hang in there and have a good lunch.

Becky, Darrin is notorious for late night snacks and I always end up caving to his popcorn with salt and butter-ugh. Lots of water today!

Kate, good job J!! Hope your boob feels better-the pain of that still sends shivers down my back.

bbiab...

it feel slike monday to me:(:( i woke at 4:30 from a terribel violent dream. i was scared going outside running even, though i had my 85lb dog! hormones are wacky today, but i am riding it out. and no dbs yet, which makes me frustrated. i need those 30's.

angie, sorry for the eating, but i agree with klaudia. 1 small piece of pizza sounds like excellent pc, and it might avoid a binge later. enjoy your wo.

kate, so sorry for the milk duct. that is the worst. take it easy today, and maybe get some cabbage ;leaves?

katie, no laughing from me. i am dying to hear what you think of bbl. new wos are important. maybe you could sign up for 1 evening class a week at your gym too, just for new/variety/an excuse to sleep in.

klaudia, i missed responding to you yday. great wos!! and great compliments. hope the visit goes okay today.

must go, but i had a good long run this am. need to do yoga and disc 15 or part of it today.

Klaudia, So who's gonna make these "I heart DOMS" t's?!:p I am burnin from STS yday. Sick how we love it so much isn't it?!:D
Good luck w/ the visit today!:eek:

Nina, Mike was having some awful dreams a few weeks ago. Hope tongiht is better for you!
You will love having those 30s!:D:D

Hi Everyone!

I ended up getting up on time this morning but late for work because I didn't prepack lunch and couldn't decide what to make. Ended up with a ham sandwich on ezekiel bread w/ a spinach salad. Workout was Hiit 30/30, MMA Boxing heavy bag (with weighted gloves and no bag), followed by Boxing abs. Last week I had major DOMS in my chest from STS and this week it seems to be my back.

Our friend had a baby last night an 8 pound boy. No name yet but we are planning to visit them today.

Nina, sorry about the bad dreams! Isn't it weird how they stay with you?
Klaudia, yeah for more muscle definition.
Kate, yeah for J sleeping through the night but sorry about the milk duct. Hope it clears quickly. Thanks for the clean eating encouragement.
Katie, sorry about the workout funk but BBL sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear your review of it. No update on the job stuff yet. I have applied to some last week but I haven't heard back yet.
Becky, our husbands are bad influences on us.
Angie, sorry about the rough morning but hope the rest of the day goes better.
Lisa, a short workout is better than no workout and Insanity is a killer! Glad you were able to squeeze it in.

Colleen, Yummy eats, great WO! I still need to do the heavy bag part - I'm holding out for GETTING a bag!;)
YAAAY on new baby! Sometimes I really want another one, other times I'm sure God is mistaken that he gave me any at all!

Getting a lot done today, despite a wicked headache. Going to the chiro soon.

Good afternoon all,

Eats have been really good today and I feel great. Girls have been good, getting laundry and other cleaning done. Just played sorry with Annabel and now I'm back to studying.

Katie, sorry for the day y'day but I'm glad you are getting help! I can't imagine how that must feel. I never had a job where I was busy and I hated having nothing to do. Sorry for your WO slump. I saw that you had ordered BBL from Connie (via FB) - let us know what you think? Speaking of, has anyone done any of Chalene's Turbo Kick? I've only done tj and I like it but it's not quite hard enough... ya know?

becky, sorry about the night-eating. That's one thing I generally tend to avoid. It's the afternoons that kill me! Hope your cardio and abs went well.

Kate, YAY for J!!!!! And LOL on more kids. I think you'd be a great family of 6! Plus you're just so darn cute pregnant and have such AMAZING birth experiences. Sorry about the headache. Hope chiro can help!

Kl, I had crazy chest doms like that 2 weeks ago. Breathing was crazy. Sorry about your plans for the day - hopefully it all works out.

Colleen, great job getting up but sorry about the lunch issue. I think that will be hard for me when I start working. I struggle making lunches for sure - I ate out a lot when I was working.

Nina, yikes on the dream! I hate bad dreams. They stick with me all day. UGH. Glad you were able to get your run in. Sorry you don't have your DBs. I am SOOOO longing for a barbell. DBs are hard in heavy forms on my shoulders.

OK, more nervous system fun!

bbiab

Was off work yesterday and we spent most of the day trying to clean up outside-don’t know how there are so many leaves!, then it was transportation to dance time, and then bed time! I am sore today!!

Angie, sorry about the eating – hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

Katie, yes, that would be great especially now that the weather is nice! Sorry about the home and work issues, it’s bad how the issues seem to all come at the same time!! For the workouts, sometimes a new program can give you that push.

Becky, at least you got protein w/the peanuts :) But I kwym, it is just hard to stay on top of the eating!

Kate, yea for Julia sleeping! Hope the clogged duct feels better today!

Klaudia, you must be working hard :) Great job.

Nina, sorry about the nightmare  Hope the day goes better for you!

Colleen, great w/o this morning! It is always great to hear about babies being born, congrats to her :)

Must be a time for being in a funk. Between my knee, too much work/too little money, and pms, I had to talk myself into getting up this morning :) Will bbl.

Clintonya

1-handed....:)

angie, wtg on the eats! souds like u r having a nice day
you are very sweet!:D this sounds so bad....but im scared id get a boy!:eek: :confused: we are so girly here!:p

cl, hope your day turns around! yardmax is a serious wo! i shovelled dog poop last week - yeeeee-uck!

-
headaches a bit better, so's my boob. :)
did p'barre & squeeze str lb work. love the pain. wanted to do cardio but my body said no! maybe some ellip tonight. and core!!!!

ugh just popping in to say that I have another migraine and am on the couch.:mad::mad::mad::mad: ughhh

I did SPIN this morning and then did core. So at least I got a workout in first.

Feeling awful though, so I might not be on for a few days. These *#!@$ headaches last 3 days.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Angie - Awesome job with the eats. I do that also re: eating junk after not eating bfast. You would think we would know better, but I am so guilty of it.

Kate - YAY for J sleeping through the night!! I would love to see a chiro, but it's just another added expense that we are trying to avoid right now since we really want to buy a house soon.

Katie - I'm so glad you're getting help and your boss responded positively to your concerns. Let us know how you like BBL.

Klaudia - Woohoo for cut arms!

Becky - I've done that before too. Hope your migraine gets better.

Colleen - Yay for doms! I love when it feels like my muscles are changing!

Clintoya - This funk must be going around because I could relate to everything you were saying. I'm dreadfully awaiting my monthly friend too.

No wo yet. I am in a wo funk like Katie. Thinking of doing GS series, but that means wos only when DH is home or P is asleep which can get tricky. I've mastered working out with P around and not sure how incorporating heavy weights on a barbell would work safety wise with her. Eats are clean so far today. P is up. BBL.

Angie, glad the afternoon got better for you :)

Kate, the other day I meant to say lol at the dog poop :D Are you still feeling better?

Becky, hope the migraine will pass quickly for you!! I feel thankful that mine only last a day or so.

Lisa, I hope we both feel better soon:) I can see your issue w/the heavy weights :D My 10 year old still hates to come in the room when we are doing kettlebells, she swears they are going to fly out :)

After a rest day from the yard work yesterday, I am going to try to do the hiit pyramid tomorrow. I felt the most pain when doing kickboxing so hopefully the jumping will be ok.

Clintonya

clintonya, lol at the kb flying. hope the jumping works.

lisa, sorry for the wo funk. can you get outside more?

kate, glad you are feeling better.

becky, i am so sorry for the migraine-get better soon.

busy fun day, but i feel so behind. i did get disc 15 done, so that is good. off to bed, and i will be sleeping in tomorrow. good night everyone.

Lisa, What about breaking GS into 1 part/day? I did that for about a month and really enjoyed it. Sorry for the funk...
Hope the house works out soon! That would be so great for you guys! I'm sure HI has a high cost of living!

Clintonya, Much better, thank you!
Hope your HIIT goes well for you!

Nina, Your Wos are nothing short of amazing - sleep tight!

Good day here, clean eats - see ya!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.