^^^Watercooler Freaking Out Friday^^^

Morning Coolers,

I came in early today, because I am going to the Botanical Gardens after work for a party. This party wants Ren people to be milling around. Good PR for the faire. :D We are suppose to be in the new rose garden there. If this gig doesn't last to long, I'm hoping to get in a 7m run. Will see how I feel when I get home.

The DD's are having a sleepover tonight, so I went and bought a bunch of chips/soda and candy. Should have a house full of hyped up girls when we get home. Oh I did buy some pizzas too. :9 Yesterday my DD and a friend where making tied-died shirts for the party. They will be putting their names on the t-shirts tonight. Sounds like they will be having a good time.

We have been getting so much rain lately. I didn't stop at the store after work, because I needed to see if I was going to have problems getting home. Lot's of streets where closed because of water, or car accidents. We have some dead trees in our back yard, and we had a huge branch come down from one of them. Flooding all over the place around us, but so far only our sump pump has been running overtime. Should have a healthy mosquito season this year. x(

Wendy, I don't know how you do your workouts so late. The latest I think I have gone is 11pm. That was when my DD's where little. I would workout after they went to bed. What circuit did you finally decided to do yesterday? The tye dying did cause a little mess in the house last night, but since DH is home from work today, I think that the mess will get cleaned up. It better or I just might go balistic from TTOM!!!

Jeanette, I have not had a Lazy Daisy Oatmeal Cake since I was living at home with my parents. I just love that coconut frosting. :9 Now Curly was the bald one wasn't he? Do you know I have probably only watched one Stooges movie in my life. Just never got the hitting each other. :D Glad the party went well. Will you be venturing to the Shakespearean Fest this year? The clothing on them probably will not be as nice as ours. Apparently we are the standard that all Ren Fairs strive for.

Debra, Are you out enjoying the sunshine. :D We need some of that right now. Enought of this rain!!! I had to LOL at Wendy's coment about Phil and CBL walking around T.O. At least that way neither of them would be harassed. :D :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning,
Today was Christi Taylor's Core Cardio. It's a light step cardio workout using a 3# ball, then some core work using the step. Nice change of pace. After work, I think I will go play some golf as I may not be able to this weekend before my lesson on Monday. Need to practice more to show the instructor that I've improved. Some days, it's doubtful. Such a tough game! My sister and BIL and niece will be up on Thursday night. My BIL and I are hoping to play some golf while they are here.

Laurie, the botanical gardens sound wonderful! Wish we had more cultural stuff around here, but in a town of 20,000 with 8,000 of them being inmates, we don't have much. That frosting on the cake is good. I think I'll take the rest to work today. Yep, I think Curly was bald. Yeah, it was pretty silly stuff. Okay, I'll be Curly, you be Larry and Wendy has claimed Mo. Mo was kind of the mean one. If I remember right, the Shakespearean festival in Oregon had more the peasant type of dress, not the elegant outfits I saw in your DVD. Hope that rain stops soon, or send some of it this way. Think we are heading back into a drought. Fires going on in the state and we have lots of inmate fire crews out already. I don't know how Wendy works out late. By 10:30 last night, my eyelids were very heavy. I usually have no problem falling asleep at night.

BBL,

Jeanette

Wow! Laurie started us off today. Has that ever happened before?:eek:

Hope all is going Blissfully for Debra. I worry about her when I don't hear every little detail of her life.:D Yeah, I'm controlling like that.:p ;)

Well, the ~1300 calories a day has been manageable these past couple of days. Thank goodness coffee has so little calories or I'd be obese!!! Ha-Ha Wonder if I'll be able to keep it up. I'm not starving. I think it's because I'm trying to make better nutritional choices. I haven't gone crazy with counting my carbs, proteins, and fats. In fact, I haven't counted them at all. I just try to keep them balanced by not overloading the carbs.

Last night, late again! I did a KPC/LG premix. It was the 61 minutes Kickbox & Strength + abs circuit. Very nice. It went as follows:
Warm-up
Kickbox Combo 1
Standing Leg work (leg presses off back of step)
Kickbox Combo 2
Standing Leg work (hover squats, pulsing rear lunges, plie squats)
Kickbox Combo 3
Standing Leg work (drop squats, leg presses, explosive plie squats, angled back lunges, calf raises, one leg deadlifts, plie squats, slow one leg lifts while on the step, pulsing/power lunges
Stability Ball Abs
Cool Down

I skipped Combo 3 to cut down on the time since I did Shoulder ^^ too.

BBS for personals!!!

Wendy

Do you find that when you need to do work and are stressed, you come here in an effort to destress? <--- Is that even a word? OMG!!! I keep coming to these boards and VF to play instead of finishing up this darn paperwork!!!!!!!! I HATE that PA is so anal!!!!!!!

Vent over.:D

Laurie: Awww, you're a rose today!:) I wished I lived closer to a botanical garden. I loved going to Penn State's shabby flower gardens (research gardens) to unwind when I lived in State College. They no longer have it. :-( LOL on drugging the girls with sugar. Do you think they'll have enough energy to clean faster in the morning?:+ Your area sounds like dd's art teacher's neighborhood. I had to take another road to get to his house. There were huge trees uprooted. I have no idea how I am able to workout so late. It's partly due to a late wake-up time and feeling guilty. I just push myself to press play. I wish I could talk myself into pressing play faster though! Usually, it takes me a good 3-4 hours of nagging myself to just do it!!! Oooo... thanks for the TTOM warning!!! Have you warned dh yet?:eek: :D

Jeanette: Sorry, I didn't post the L&G/KPC circuit rotation before your morning workout. But, I see you managed just fine with Christy. :) What a fun filled life you have! Best tailwind wishes for your ride tomorrow!!!! LOL on practicing before your lesson. Sounds like what I make the girls do RIGHT before their music lessons when they haven't practiced all week!!!:eek: :7 Thanks for the frosting recipe. Now, when you get the chance, will you post or email the cake recipe too.:D :9 Yep! Mo was Mean!!! That's why I picked him!}( }( }(

Okay ladies, I've got a lot on my plate to last me till my 9:00 appointment tomorrow morning!x( Best hit the books and brew some more coffee.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi all...Just wanted to let you know that I am alive...just been busy...doing what I'm not sure!! Back in the morning for a real chat..I think...CBL and I are going to a wine festival about an hour away...Then my BFF from high school is coming over tomorrow night...A full day...

love and kisses...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.