^^^Clean & Tidy Wed^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning ladies. Is anyone up at 4:00 like me.
I'm excited today. What are your plans for today?

Another early bird!

Hey RObin! I've been up since 4 too!!! Tired of tossing and turning so I thought I'd say hello!:D What are your plans for today? I don't think I ever read if you can fit your Jeep in the UHaul??:confused:

Yesterday = not good eats:mad: Today WILL be better:D

No workout - rest day. I think I need it. Sometimes I eat better on rest days. I think because I don't convince myself that I'll burn it off working out!;)

Morning Ladies

Steph how are you feeling today. I hope that it a good day for you.

Kate how was the going away party....Oreo Mint Ice Cream Pie :D mmmmgood

Colleen the Riviera Mayo sounds so romantic.

Emily one of my fav step is RS but it did take me about 4 or 5 w/o days to master it.

Tracey I know how you can get your own laptop. Change some of his stuff around like the screen saver...make it pink. And accidentally delete some of his sport files, change the pointer to a flower. LOL:D
This technique worked with my husband when we only had one car and he brought me a new car.

Kate and Tracy I already have $160 worth of Cathe merchandise on my wish list.

Katie you are doing well and you motivate me to get back on the bandwagon.

Today is the big day. I gave my doggie some Rescue Remedy because he get motion sickness. Well that stuff works. My little doggie was high as a kite last night. I was scared that I would have to bring him to the vet.:rolleyes:

I'm going to finish clean up and get ready for my family. We should start moving around 9:00. the closing for this house will be around 3:30. So we should be on the road around 6:00pm. Pray for us please.

When I get to my cousin Irene's house in NC I write a post.

Have a great and tidy day.

Robin, the party was nice tho I ate too much!:(:eek: The pie was so yummy - nice and cool, went down great. Trouble is now I'd like to bring it UP!:eek: LOL on Tracey's laptop!!!:D:D OOH OOH OOH! I *heart* rescue remedy! That stuff is like a magic potion! Never thought of giving it to the pets!:confused: GREAT luck today!!!

Colleen, that vacation sounds wonderful!!!! When are you going?

My word, ladies!! What on earth is going on in here so early this morning?? You ladies are crazy!!

Robin, good luck today. I will be thinking of you for sure. How long is the drive to NC?

Kate, better luck today with the eats, we all have our *off* days, I can certainly attest to that!

Yesterday was again 100% clean -- so proud of myself! When I got home from work, I was sooooo tired and I just wanted to sit in my chair for awhile. But I didn't -- I got my glutes in gear and finished GS Legs -- I forgot how hard that floorwork is! Plus I was trying to use Cathe's new green band, OUCH! I am slightly sore this morning, I thought I wouldn't be able to walk! My left butt cheek is REALLY sore, the other is not sore at all, go figure....?:p I also did KPC abs last evening, short but sweet!

WO today is GS Chest and Tris, LOVE this one, but sort of dread all the push ups. But once I make it thru those, I love everything else, especially the tri work -- love those cross body extensions.

Not sure on the menu for today -- I was thinking about having a higher calorie meal tonight for dinner, but now I am scared. Everything is going so well and I don't want to screw it up! Menu for sure will be...

b cereal
s fruit, Kashi bar
l salad w/gr chicken
s fruit, almonds
d <-----not sure, lemme think about this one....:eek:

morning ladies!!!
School starts today so I have to get ready soon. I am unsure about workout tonight I am in the mood for step so probably step blast. Unsure of my menu breakfast will be fiber one cereal and milk snack will be fiber one bar and cantalope not sure of rest..

Colleen Riveria Maya sounds wonderful my sister went there, she loved it!

Kate I need that Oreo recipe...I can bring that to our labor day picnic

Robin I hope you have a safe trip!

Tracy

G'morning Tracy! Hope you have a great day at school. Figuring out your menu will be weird until you get back into the groove, but you can do it! You mentioned a future move to Raleigh, NC -- when is that happening?

++++++++++++++++++

Workout was good, I forgot how hard it was!! I did pause the dvd for extra rests a few times, but it allowed me to continue heavy so I feel okay about it. Depending on how laundryMAX, etc., goes when I get home tonight, I may try the stability ball segment of StretchMAX.

Still not sure about dinner... Any thoughts??

Holy smokes clean eaters!!!

Its a crazy post day for sure! I got up at 5am, i should have hit the computer!

Tracy! So good to see you! or read you...or you know what i mean. Have a great day at school, maybe you and Robin can hang out when you move?? How cool would that be.

Robin, good luck today, i'll be thinking about ya. and good for drugging the dog, i may do that myself when i take him for a bath next week :)

Kate, did the oreo pie i read about yesterday get the best of ya?? Enjoy the rest day, you deserve it!

Jenn, congrats on the new baby. Very exciting news :)

Katie, I forgot about the Cathe bands!!!! I must be nuts or something. Are you thinking about dinner out? I vote for your favorite, Salad :) You love mexican, why dont you make tacos or quasadilla's?? Yum.

Hi to Colleen (i'm coming with you on vacation if you dont mind), Emily, Shirl, who did i miss?

Last night i did pilates for about an hour, i'm trying to lift one day, yoga or pilates on day,, etc, since i cant do any cardio or lower body. We'll see what happens, one more week.
Unfortunately, my MIL is now involved in the divorce, so things are very very messy, she says i owe her $25000 for the mortgage or something. I was trying not to get lawyers involved, but i will have to. I think i'm very saddened that money has overshadowed 13 years of me being very supportive of her son, and family since i got her husband 3 surgeries at work here in 4 weeks, when the waiting list was 2 years! and helped her younger son bypass a line for bi polar treatment by personally calling a psychiatrist friend who also has a 13 month waiting list and now he's on treatment and succeeding...Just saddened.
Anywho,...tonight PUB/core
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: organic corn chowder, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/goji!
d: egg white om, ezekial wrap, big spinach salad with hemp dressing, berries
sorry for the long post!
steph

Wow, you girls are chatty this morning! :)

Robin, I'm sorry to hear the Jeep doesn't fit in the UHaul. Bummer! Rescue Remedy is great stuff for pets (and people too!). Hope your doggie doesn't get sick.

Kate, enjoy your rest day. I know what you mean about eating better on rest days because you know you can't burn it off. ;)

Katie, you are doing fabulous with your clean eating! And more salad today, huh? You're on a roll! I also LOVE cross-body extensions from GS C&T.

Tracy, I love those Fiber One bars. Especially the Oats & Chocolate ones. Yum. :)

Steph, I can't believe your MIL! :mad: After all you've done for her and their family, and now she's being all vindictive. You totally don't deserve that. I'm so sorry you have to deal with any of it. :( (((HUGS)))

Hope everyone else is doing alright today.

I did 4DS back, chest, legs and core this morning.

B - protein shake and Fiber One bar
S - plain yogurt and granola
L - Quiznos - mmmmmm, toasty!
S - baby carrots and almonds
D - tbd... depends what we get in our weekly veggie box today

Good Morning Everyone!

I guess I am the only one who woke up late today. I got home too late last night to call the travel agent so it will have to be my top priority for today. This morning has been a little crazy. DH told me after I finished my workout (and was running late) that he needed a ride to get his car detailed and then a ride back tonight. I guess it will force me to only work 8 hours today.

Steph, your MIL is so inconsiderate! I am sorry that you have to get lawyers involved. I hope you can get through this mess quickly.
Katie, congrats on the clean eating. I don't have any suggestions for dinner. I have no idea what I am eating.
Kate, glad you enjoyed the party but sorry you ate too much. Sending you clean eating vibes for today.
Tracy, good luck for the first day of school. What grade do you teach?
Robin, good luck moving today. I bet it will be a relief when you finally get to NC!
Emily, I am tempted to get quiznos for lunch today. hmmm.

w/o was Hi/Lo KO premix 4
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: blueberries w/ yogurt, chopped veggies
d: tbd

Katie we are planning to move at the end of this year or the early part of next year. I am excited I love NC but will miss the beach being only 10 minutes away
Emily my favorite fiber one bars are oats strawberry almond yummy!
Steph sorry your MIL is making a painful situation more stressful and painful
Colleen I teach Pre-K love them but wish I had Kindergarten but there is a job shortage right now maybe in NC
Kate are you napping right now? 4AM......yikes

Tracy

Why is it that this thread DIES once I am home from work and ready to post like a mad woman?!?! I read at work, but don't post. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh, I want someone to talk to!

Anyway, dinner was ravioli and LOTS of green beans. I can't wait to Stretch MAX -- right now I am forced to watch toddler crap!

My tris are ACHING!

Hi everyone,

I did my workout this evening IMax 2. I have been really tired in the morning so I think I need to move my workouts to the evening. This means not working out until about 9pm most nights and then heading to bed. But I think I will be able to give more energy to my workouts.

Steph sorry your MIL is being a nasty B!:mad: Be strong!! (((HUGS)))
Robin hope your move has gone slowly. The pic was so cute.
Katie enjoy stretchmax. I think the band section is my favorite.

DH bought me a kayak today so him and I can kayak together. I have never been in a kayak before. I hope I like it.

Eats were okay today.
b-shredded wheat
s-pistachios
l- lean cuisine, sm bag of cheetos
s-luna bar
d- seafood salad and crackers

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.