^^^Clean & Tidy Saturday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning stars. Anyone Up?

Kate enjoy your weekend.
I've seen Morningstar and wanted to try them. Why do you say trixie that they are not the healthiest?

Elaine Jumping Jack challenge...great idea for my Girl Scout troop. I'm in charged of fitness this year. Hey is better than being cookie mom ;-)

Mikkia feel better

Steph D what's the plans for today?

b-smoothie while grocery shopping :+
s- protein bar
l- turkey sandwich
s-?
d- ?? need groceries

Wow my diet these past few day was so odd. Sometimes I will skip a meal and sometimes I ate anything I wanted. This cold is a bad one I guess.I'm still a little congested but I will try to do a Low Max premix today.WhenI feel better I'm going to challenge myself and do all of Lox Max.

Does anyone else have a fitness game to play with young girls? We already play red-light green-light, freeze tag, Simon says and Marco-polo.

Good morning everyone!

Robin - the grillers are the least healthiest of the veggie burgers probably because they are the closest to real burgers. The have 170 calories and 9 grams of fat. Some of the other kinds are healthier.
I don't have kids so I don't have suggestions for fitness games

Kate - have a great trip, Tosca Reno has an oatmeal cookie recipe in her book. I haven't tried it so I don't know how good it is.

w/o not sure yet. I am starting to feel congested. I will try Amy Bento's Kickbox Extreme

b: kashi w/ skim milk and almonds
l: lentil soup
s: fruit, maybe some nuts and dried fruit
d: MIL's b-day - king crab legs

Have a great day!

Hey robin and Colleen,

A quick hello. No W/O for me other than my jumping jacks.

My eating was good up until I had some cookies.

Robin maybe set up a small obstacle course. My boys love doing this.
Kind of like drill max cardio. Going around the step, in and out of coes, up and over things and under things.

Well I have to shut my computer down we are having severe thunder storms.

Elaine

Hello Clean and tidy peeps!

Robin, i hope you kick this cold soon!! I wish i had suggestions for games, but my kids are four legged and fury :)

Trixie, hello!!
Elaine, Jumping jacks are good enough for a Saturday!

Today, workout was Jari Love's SL, Criss cross cardio, and ab work.
Today, all was well til i had my carob raisins, like 400 of them, then went to the health food store, and had a vegan muffin, sounds clean, but they are huge and likely high in fat, but darn good!!

I'll check back.
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.