^^^^Clean & Tidy Thursday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Hello is anyone up yet?

My insomia is back and I've been up since 3:15.:-(

What's the plans for today?

What's on the menu?

I hope the rest of the day goes well.
Kate I'm glad that Mufasa is getting better. Enjoy your new KickMax, one of my fav.

Katie I'm sure David's will give you a call back today.
I hope your dinner wasn't too late.

Colleen did you enjoy that chocolate cake, now do some cardio girl and work it off.;-) Cardio always make me forget that I had a treat.

I did not know that there was a STS forum, but it make since to me because people have alot of questions.It's going to be a while before this set of DVDs come out.

My w/o today may be B&G glut and abs. But for now I may do some sleepmax.

Good morning Robin, I hope you are Sleep Max-ing right now!

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!! They are calling for three to six inches here today, I bet that is enough to get me out of work! The only problem, is that I have circuit court this afternoon (aka big, fancy court), and they rarely cancel for weather. However, there is no jury trials set for today so on the other hand, maybe they will. I would LOVE to get to come home early and play in the snow with Collin and take a nap, then pack for my trip!

Workout today will be.... Gym Style Legs -- it came yesterday! I was going to do this one tomorrow, but I figured it would probably be best today rather then tomorrow, when I will be sitting in a car all day long. I need to take it easy, though, because I do NOT want to be super duper sore ALLLLLL weekend long.

Menu~

B cereal
S half sandwich
L apples, tuna, crackers
S banana, Kashi bar
D chicken pasta, steamed green beans

Check back later! Do the snow-knee-deep-get-Katie-out-of-work dance!!

Robin, I am so sorry you have trouble sleeping. That stinks. I sleep like a rock. Enjoy B&G later!

Katie, I'm dancin' for ya! Wish we would get some snow. It all melted and its very ugly/muddy-looking here. YAY - GSL! That has some of the most inventive floor work I've ever done. It was awesome.

menu:
b - scr. egg w/ 2 whites, peppers, salsa
s - apple or banana
l - taco salad, veggies, fruit
s - pineapple
d - taco salad, veggies
Not sure if I'm working out - rest???

Another busy day ahead! I can't wait for the weekend! This has been the craziest week.

Have a great day!

I can't wait for the long weekend also.

Katie enjoy your GS legs, try to keep the weight light so you won't have DOMS this weekend. You may need your legs for.....}( ;-)

I also have a busy day today Kate. I was able to get another 1/2 sleep so I got up and did B&G warmup, core on the ball (FUN) and stretch. Maybe I should do a little yoga at night.

b-oatmeal
s-chocolate rice cakes
l-chicken and sweet potatoes
s-fiber one bar
d-defrosted :+ ground turkey something, maybe sloopy joes

Hey girls do you know what a Spoodle is?
Check it out:
http://dailypuppy.com/index.php?itemid=1642

Your workout sounds nice, Robin. A great start to the day! I'll hvae to try choc. rice cakes - any good? Hope your "sloopy joes" turn out good!;-) :) Spoodles! Too cute! Oh my word! DDs would go crazy for one! Isabel is actually asking for a puppy named Nala for her birthday in May. I do want to get a puppy this spring.

We're planning another Boyne weekend! We're going w/ a bunch of friends in Feb. Renting a HUGE cabin at the bottom of the mtn. I get 1st dibs on a room since we have kids!! We'll do the waterpark this time, maybe do some snow tubing w/ the kids. The waterpark is enormous and looks like so much fun. Of course I'll bring my laptop along and some DVDs to do too! Maybe I can get a bunch of the girls to do KB w/ me!

Gym Style Legs was GOOD! I like that one a lot. I skipped some of the floor work stuff, short on time! I'm curious to see what sort of DOMS I get tonight and tomorrow.

NO SNOW YET but ALLLLL of the schools around here have already closed....?? I am hoping to get to go home around 10 am or so! I feel certain that my daycare will close, but if courts don't close, then Chris will have to leave work and go get him -- I canNOT miss court!x(

I am changing my menu slightly on the off chance I get a *nap* today!! Will update later!

Off to work, hope to see you all soon!!:D

Good morning clean peeps!!

Holy smokes, everyone is up early!

Robin, sorry about the sleepmax...i find if i cant sleep, it hits me at 2pm like a ton of bricks. Great workout and menu though. Smoodles are cute, i worked with a lady who had one, are you thinking about another dog? I have 2, and that's crazy!

Katie, GS legs, good huh..i dont have it. How does it compare to B&G's? You are going to have such a great time this weekend!!

Kate, it sounds like a Boyne weekend is just what you need right about now!! Menu's look awesome! Is it work stuff that's making you crazy? You always handle things so well :)

Well, last night i met with my new trainer...it was great actually. He synched his HRM to mine, and pushed me in circuits. He says i'm strong like a man in his German accent, lol! He identified my heart rate takes a lot to get up to 85% max because of my fitness level, so he's going to HIIT train me hard alternating compound lifting...and i'm paying $500 bucks for 6 sessions!!! Yikes. I figure its my birthday gift to me right...tell me it will be okay, lol!

I'm sore this morning too, good sign right? I was going to lift, but did that with him last night, so in following the theme of everyone, i'll do B&G's! My core is sore too, he had me do some hanging core work..

Menu:
B: guess
s: quark, almonds
l: potato leek soup, chopped veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter
d: vegetable/lentil something, i have tons of veggies chopped up.
Have a great day everyone,BBL
Steph

Good Morning!

It looks like everyone is having a busy day. I did Yoga X this morning and have 2 classes to teach this afternoon. I made half moon cookies yesterday and ate 1 1/2. I have no desire to eat any today.

menu
b-strawberry protein shake w/ff milk
s-scrambled egg & whites w/salsa
l-chicken breast and veggies
s-hummus and whole grain crackers
d-turkey Italian style meatloaf and mashed potatoes, salad

Steph, Is today your birthday? Happy Birthday; just in case! I'm so happy you enjoyed working with your trainer - you, strong like man! Oh, please give details of your sessions; I love to get new ideas. It sounds like he has a good plan for you.

Robin, Insomnia again; I'm sorry. You amaze me with your ability to still do a tough workout. I hope you're able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Katie, Did you get any snow? I hope you do. Have fun with GS legs!

Kate, That sounds like a great weekend getaway. Have you decided to keep it a rest week?

Hi Colleen and Jenn!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I am home!! Worked 8 - 11 am, then got to come home. My daycare closed at 10 am, so Chris went to get Collin, then they picked me up. Off to take a nap pretty soon!

I ate a cheat food for "lunch" oops!}( Will check back later!

Hi Everyone!

This morning was busy with meetings, and my noon meeting got cancelled so I actually have a lunch break. It is snowing here and I am going to try to leave work after my 3:00 meeting. Hopefully everyone else does not have the same idea.

Kate, Boyne sounds great. Glad to hear Mufsa is doing better
Robin, the spoodle is so cute!
Katie, glad you got out of work early :) Now you have time to prep for this weekend.
Steph, good info from the personal trainer. I bet you will look and feel better after all of your sessions.

w/o was 4DS Bootcamp Leg Circuit
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: sloppy joe meat over brown rice, banana
s: fruit
d: tbd

Have a great day everyone!

Katie, Glad you got to go home early - what a treat! I had a cheat at lunch too - tortilla chips - slaty, crunchy..MM!

Steph- Congrats on your DOMS! He sounds awesome! Think he'd come to the US?! I've never done hanging core work, but I'd imagine it works ya pretty great. Yes, its work stuff right now. Everything I guess. Just feeling very overwhelmed this week. "no time for down time", right?

Shirl, Hope you're having a good day. What are 1/2 moon cookies?

Colleen, I hope you get to leave early! I wish we would get some snow.

No thanks to the salty tortilla chips - Now I want something sweet! Keep out of the kitchen!!!!

DDs and I are STAYING HOME this afternoon! We've been so on the go lately.

Is it your b-day Steph? Happy Birthdaaaayy to yoooooou. :)

No steph I can not have another dog. My doggie Pepe is supper jeolous and he doesn't like other dogs. I can't even watch a dog on TV and say "oh how cute" (Pepe will jump into my lap and try to kiss me on the lips).

Good plans for the weekend Kate.

Sooooo Steph I glad you found a good trainer...is he married. If not slip him my email address ;-)

Katie how was the nap?

You know I love Gym Style but I wish Cathe had put in some abs w/o on at least 2 of the DVDs. I keep forgeting to do abs when I'm doing GS. I have to save my rest days for abs.

Robin, I wish there were GS Abs too, but I think this is when she came out w/ Coremax too. ???

Steph, Is TODAY your bday? Is this the weekend you're going to the posh hotel? Big birthday wishes to you! Are you and DH doing anything special?

I caved on the sweet. 3 bites of a pb bar in the freezer. It was wonderful. Downing my water now.

I caved too - peanut m&m's. I guess that'll replace my afternoon snack. Time for some water.

Core Max is part of the HC series.

Kate, a half moon cookie or sometiems called a black and white cookie is a yummy cake like cookie. One half is frosted with w/vanilla frosting and the other half w/ chocolate frosting.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, I love peanut M&Ms. There are MUCH worse treats. You got some protein, right? Your cookies sound wonderul!!! Except I'd eat all the chocolate sides!:9 :9

Steph, Don't be afraid to say you're having a birthday! I don't want to say I LOVE getting older, but I like being more experienced and confident about the choices I make. What DOES make me feel old is to say my Gina will be SIX soon! Yikes! My age doesn't bother me - DDs ages do though!

Okay, need to rant. DH's sis had a baby this week. She won't let us come see her because we night have "germs". Give me a flippin' break! She is such a paranoid hypochondriac. This is her second kid - she was just like this w/ her 1st. She wouldn't even let her DHs mom see the 1st baby for over a week. And she turns things around and will eventually say "they didn't even see the baby until she was a week old!" At least you can pick your friends.....

Hello Colleen and Shirl!!

Kate, come on! Germs? I have heard many people dont take the baby out for a while afterwards, i know the chinese culture, its one month. I believe in limiting guests so baby can rest etc...but telling relatives they are germy is nutso!
Does your MIL get to see the new baby? That would be crazy if not too.
steph

Yes, her parents get to see the baby and anyone she deems "clean" enough I guess. Basically everyone but me. She has such competition issues w/ me its ridiculous. She's about 6 years younger than me. EVERYTHING I do she copies. Whenever I get a new camera, she gets the identical one. When I repaint a room she gets MY PAINTER to come to her house and do the same things. (This particular one has happened 3X!!!) She wears the same clothes I do. If I get soemthing new she'll go out and buy the same thing. She's a mess. Drives me nuts. She reminds me of Britney Spears. You can't help but feel bad for her somehow... She got married too young, had her 1st baby too young. She's trying to be a big girl and just not succeeding.

Need to go play Barbies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.