^^^^cLEAN-eating wedding countdown!!! monday ^^^^

chefkate

Cathlete
The homestretch of your wedding countdown is here, Ms. Katie!
Let's all eat super-clean to support our bride-to-be!

Can you believe, katie, that you are almost a married lady? How many days are you working this week? I hope you have a good week!

Steph, did you have fun last night? Are you able to go to wotk today?:+

I did my hypnobirthing cd last night again. That thing is like a magic sleeping pill!

No plans for the daytime for us, but tonight DDs are going to Mike's parents for a couple hours so we can go shopping for Isabel's bday presents. Oops - kinda late, her bday is tomorrow. Better late than never.

b - smart start, banana
l - open-faced turkey sandwich, carrot sticks, fruit
d - out with DH!
snacks will be fruit, nuts, cheese, good stuff!

Hoping to do Imax2 during the day to work some lactic acid out of my legs from L&G last night. Those 1-legged dead lifts are killer...but I love 'em!! They feel so much more comfortable than the 2-legged.

Hope everybody had a good weekend and has a great day!

Blog update! Basically lays out how much work they have left to Sounds like it will be awhile before they are released. Oh well! Can't do them right now anyway!:)

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA. My computer died this weekend, or it's just frozen. I hope that everyone is fine. Sometime today I'll read over the weekend posts.

That CD sounds great Kate.

My w/o will be to power walk this afternoon. This weekend I did Imax3 and Superset.
On Saturday I did Fitness Day with the scouts, so brought in my DVDs and stretchie band, tubing, heartrate monitor, etc. The girls had fun working their bicepts. I turned around to talk to a parent and when I turned back around the girls were playing tug-a-war with my stretchie band :eek: Oh nooooo:eek: .
So I put my equipment away and made then do HipHop Abs DVD. Some of my girls are not in good shape:-( .

b-egg whites
s-apple and nuts
l-tuna and salad
d-pasta and meat sauce

Awwwww, thanks for the shout out Kate!! I am working Mon - Thurs only, Friday will be lots of packing, shopping, and my best friend is taking me for a SPA DAY!

WO was 4DS double cardio

B whole wheat Total with strawberries, skim milk
S tuna salad, baby carrots
L grilled chicken and veggies
S cereal bar, watermelon, grapes
D salsa chicken

Counseling appt is this evening at 5. I will post once we get home. Wish us luck!!

Good Morning!

Katie, Hope the appt goes well. Menu looks great as does workout!
Kate, Enjoy your time shopping with Mike. Are you getting her anything in particular?
Robin, Sorry your computer died. Kudos to you for encouraging the girls to exercise! Is Hip Hop Abs fun?

Hi Jenn, Colleen and Steph!

Time to try out my slanted risers. I'm going to do the cardio workout. I work this afternoon too.

Oh, my meals were great yesterday. I did have some cake and ice cream, but I made the cake lowfat, not the frosting though. It was yummy and very worth it.

menu
b-shredded wheat, banana & kefir
s-apple & natural pb
l-large salad & fresh turkey breast
s-protein shake
d-turkey, sweet pot. & salad
s-not sure yet

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Robin, great WOs and good for you being a good example to those girls.

Katie, Good WO & eats today! Hope you have a nice day and that the appt goes well - I'll be anxious to hear what he says.

Shirl, Good for you having such a good day y'day! GREAT EATS today!

Got Gina off to school. Isabel and I will do our grocery shopping soon. It is SO NICE to be done with preschool for the summer!!

Hello Steph, Colleen, and Jenn!

HipHop Abs is fun if you like to dance like that.

Good luck with the MIL tonight. I read what she said. She may have many issues that she is dealing with and it does not include you Katie, even though she taking it out on you.

Did anyone read the STS blog? I'm trying to stick with the circuit wothouts until the STS comes but it may be a long while. I plan to do more circuits in the month of June.

June 1 Amy's new ASC3 presale starts. $14.95 & free shipping. Nice another killer step w/o :D

Hi Everyone!

I am really tired again today. I guess I am still recovering from all the work I did over the last few weeks. I am going to try to eat really clean to help keep my energy levels up.

Robin, glad you got the girl scouts to workout. I bet they had fun with hip hop abs. I am going to order Amy's workout on June 1 to get the discount and free shipping.
Katie, good luck tonight. Only a few more days and you will be a married lady :)
Kate, good luck shopping tonight. Is there anything fun that Isabel wants for her birthday?
Shirl, glad you enjoyed your treat last night. What did you do for Cardio today?

w/o was Slo-Mo Chest, Bi's, Tri's & 4DS LIS (I found the Slo-Mo easy after doing Gym Style. Guess I need to increase my weight).
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: either turkey sandwich or veggie chili, salad, watermelon
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: london broil w/ baked potato & green beans

Colleen

Robin, I'm still trying to do ASC1!!! I don't practice it often enough though. Good for you getting 3!

Colleen, Everybody's eatin' great today!
Isabel just wants baby dolls and ponies. She's a girlie girl, for sure! I'm thinking about buying a big trampoline and giving it to the girls tomorrow. I'll see what Mike thinks. How do you prepare your london broil?

AM snack was cashews and dried cherries. On track with eating too!

Steph & Jenn, Are you out there?!

Colleen,
I did the cardio portion of the DVD that came with the slanted risers. Rob Glick leads and he is a great cuer. The workout was easy but fun.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Quick lunch hour check in. I have sooooo much to do at work, probably since I have done more WEDDING PLANNING than CASE MANAGEMENT lately :eek: }(

I will post when I get home tonight!

Katie, don't worry about your workload. I don't think I did any work before my wedding.
Kate, we just grill the london broil so it's easy to prepare and easy to clean up. I have never tried cooking it any other way.

Who can think about work Katie? You have more important things to think about.

Hey Colleen, Steph, Jenn and Shirl.

Kate I never liked ASC1 but ASC2 is very fun but a pain, at the same time. I look forward to ASC3 but I know it will take me about 1 month to learn it.

Robin, I've only done the warmup and 1st combo of #1. I actually haven't even previewed the rest! I'll get around to it one of these days!

mmmmmmmmmm....I just had an hour nap! I feel wonderful! Date is in 2 hours - yay! I'm so excited to get to go out alone w/ DH w/o kids!

Checking in with Imax2!!!! I skipped a couple of the blasts that felt too jumpy for my belly, but I had a great workout!

Off to get cleaned up for my date! See you gals tonight!

Steph, we're thinking of you! Hope everything is okay!

Kate, I'm jealous -- nap, IMAX2, AND a date with DH?? Sounds heavenly!!

Things with the counselor went well. His main point that it was much less important WHAT we said to MIL regarding the room situation, but HOW we said it was most important. I think we are going to offer her a choice of a bedroom on the middle floor versus a bedroom on the bottom floor, and she can choose. He said just to make sure we script it so that we are both saying the same thing, and we need to stand our ground!

I am exhausted... Need to get to bed at a decent hour tonight...

evening peeps!

Sorry for me very late post, its a holiday here in Canada, and i didnt have to work today. Not to mention the way too many drinks i had last night, and went to bed at 4am! that's when i usually wake up!
Christian called today, he wants to come home. I said i have to think about it, this whole thing is so confusing! Kate, i need that hypno birthing CD to help me sleep!

I'll be back, have to take the dog out and get ready for tomorrow.
Steph

Hi ladies,

Shirl great birthday present.
Robin I'm in on ASC 3. I love Amy's music that she chooses. Now I'm going to have to do ASC2 tomorrow.
Kate have a great date night.
Steph (((hugs)))
Katie glad the counseling session well. This week will be awesome and in a few days you will be a buff blushing bride.;-)
Hi Colleen.

Menu:
b- oatmeal, milk
s- crackers and string cheese
l- pb and j on ww, rice cakes and choc milk
s- luna bar
d- 1 piece fried chicken, rice and salad

rest day!!!

Jenn

Katie, Don't be too jealous on the date thing - I was in such a pissy mood... my fault really. I got over it by the end but still. I shouldn't let my temper get the best of me. Glad the counseling went well. Let us know how it goes with FMIL.

Steph, WOW! That didn't take long, did it? I hope you get some clarity on what your answer should be to him coming home. Sounds like you had fun with your friends last night.

Jenn, Did you say fried chicken? Oh my! Yum!

Dinner was a steak salad but it was small and I'm not satisfied. I really want some Oreos that I bought for Isabel's bday desert. I'm going to keep myself busy wrapping her presents and go to bed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.