^^^^^ clean & tidy monday ^^^^^

Katie, Collin looks so darn cute!! What a smile!
And you did FANTASTIC with the cake! Are you going to do your own?!
Have a great WO!

-----------------
b - kashi, banana
bbl for the rest. Not sure yet.
WO - need to think about that too. I would really like another long walk.

I have to meet with my CPA for work stuff this afternoon and I am DREADING it. I really don't want to. There's some problem with our payroll liabilities - yuck. Hoping for a bunch of errnads with Isabel this AM while Gina is at school.

Mornin'cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Katie, Collin is too cute!!!! He looks so happy! :) The cake looks beautiful; your friend must have been so happy. How excited are you for your own wedding?!

Kate, Hope the meeting goes well and that you get another long walk in.

Question - How many siblings do you have and where do you fall?
I have one sister and one brother; I am the oldest.

My workout is going to be either a premix form L&G or B&G - any suggestions?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks for the compliments, ladies!

Kate, I will NOT be doing my own cake!! Too much stress!!

Shirl, I am getting excited and stressed both about MY wedding -- not much time now!!

Question, I have one brother, 2 years older, so I am the baby!

WO today was IMAX2 -- LOVE IT!! Menu will go something like...

b cereal
s larabar and strawberries
l tuna, crackers, some sort of veggie....??
s ???
d tacos, lots of veggies

Shirl, Those are both burners! I need to do some LB work but it seems too exhausting rightnow. I'll settle for my walk!;)

Nice question!
I have an older brother - 31.
ME! 28.5
Folks divored, dad remarried and had:
1/2 sister - Kodi. I think she's 21 now. I never see her. She's from my dad's second marriage which lasted all of 4 minutes. He's on his 3rd now and they fight terribly.
Mom remarried and had:
1/2 sister Laura will be 18 (!!!!) Sunday
1/2 sister Libby is 16.

Laura & Lib are my best friends and we're all super close. I definetly don't think of them as '1/2" sisters! Mike & I have been together since they were toddler/infant so all of the memories they have he is in them. I think that's kinda cool.

Morning clean and tidy peeps!

Sorry i was MIA yesterday, went to Lowe's again, damn store!! Then went outdoor work crazy with topsoil, and preparing for painting the porch..once i get started! I managed to do CS though and a 2 hour walk with the pooch. Eating was fair...clean but lots of it.

Katie, Colin looks sooo cute, and quite frankly, i think you've missed your calling. That cake is totally professional looking. you could honestly start a side business with that.

Kate, accounting...yuck! Nightmare, i hate that stuff. Walking is great, i do it everyday for 1.5 hours, i never count that in my workout time, guess i should.

Shirl, i'm an only child, cant you tell :) You asked about the chiropractor, and i do feel he helps me, i've gotten so used to seeing him. You know what, i have L&G, and have never done it! What's up with that? I love B&G's, i love the standing work. I'm no help to ya!

Today, we diverted a transit strike, so i'm at work! i was going to take the day off if there was a strike, but no luck. Workout, i think KPC/KM blast and some core work
Menu: likely
B: egg whites with stuff
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: organic corn soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/pb
d: omelette, ezekial, spinach and tomato salad, berries ( on sale now!
Have a great day all,
Steph

Kate, Yeah, they're both burners, butt (tee hee) I can't decide!

I'm 3 years older than my sister and 8 years older than my brother. It's great that you're so close to your sisters. You and Mike must have been together when you were very young, that is so cool! I am such a romantic and love to hear about true love.

Katie, Yeah for Imax 2, it is so fun!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Steph,

I missed your post! OK, I can't read. I had to edit this post b/c I thought you said the chiro didn't help. I'm happy I reread your post and that he does help. We have to paint our porch too. OK, now I have to workout.

Shirl

Steph, I never would've called a walk my WO pre-preg but with how tired I am I'm counting it now!! I never dreamed this pg would effect me this way. I think half of it is work stress.....grrr! Glad you had a productive housework day. I love to get things done...but it always feels like I'm working or should be working!

Shirl, You're inspiring me to do B&G standing premix.... Hope I feel good tonight. Want our romantic story? I *pined* for him for well over a year. I knew he liked me too but we were both pretty shy about it. I finally asked him out and we went on our first date when I was 15. He picked me up in his new red camaro and he still remembers that I was wearing my favorite Blue champion sweatshirt. We went to the Haunted House down the road (it was the week before Halloween). I was his first girlfriend and his first kiss. He was my first serious boyfriend. When I was a senior and he was a freshman in college we decided we were meant to be and got "engaged". (btw, I would FREAK out if my sisters told me in HS that they knew who they were going to marry!). I was 19 when we got married and we waited to have sex until our wedding night. Couple houses and kids later....our 9th anniversary will be in July!

Jeez, I totally forgot about meals:

b - kashi, grapes
s - didn't happen - got too busy w/ errands
l - turkey sandwich, grapes, carrot sticks, ....some Cheetos...mmm
s - CPA! yuck! I'm taking a portion of trail mix
d - chicken on the grill! I'm going to make homemade salsa to drown it in and have a salad too.

Sounds like everyone is having a good day!! I have kept it totally clean today, not even ONE cheat! Yay for me! Operating Beach Wedding is getting verrrry close!

Good job, Katie!!!

I had a great day too - all according to plan, except for the Cheetos but it really wasn't too many. I'll be off soon for my walk I think....unless I find some well of energy I don't know about right now. I'd like to do B&G standing work but I am tiiiiii-red!! wah!

Evening clean ladies

Looks like everyone kicked butt today!
Katie, excellent eating, Kate, hope you got your walk in, and i love the story of how you met Mike. I'm laughing out loud at how i met Christian, but my hands are too tired to type!

Shirl, soooo, B&G or L&G's?

Where is everyone?
My workout, KPC intensity drill, KM blast challenge, and legs (yikes), and core, now i'm tired.
Have a great night eveyrone
Steph

Good evening ladies,

I am the oldest.(37) I have a younger sister (33). And I have a step sister (35) and step brother. (32)

I was lazy this morning and stayed in bed w. DH til the last possible moment before getting ready for work.

Menu
b-shredded wheat, oj and coffee
s-salt and vinegar almonds
l- mac salad and 1/2 roast beef sandwich
s- luna bar
d- candied nuts while I was cooking, cheeseburger, aspargus and salad
s-coffee

w/o I took a 30 minute walk at lunch.

Katie, Collin looks so cute in his tux. And your cake looks awesome. Great Job!!

Kate great story.

Jenn

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the really late post but this morning was busy. I went to see my new chiro and I let him a lot better. So then rushed off to work and since I got in late - right into the firing zone. Still dealing with the Friday problem and I hope by tomorrow it will get resolved. Then I can focus on real work.

I am the oldest of 2. My sister is 4 years younger.

Katie, Collin was adorable and the cake was beautiful.
Kate, great story of how you met DH.
Shirl, what workout did you do? I think the toughest is leg blast from B&G
Steph, glad you are getting some home improvement work done. I need to get some stuff done too.
Jenn, I love laying in bed with DH. Wish I could do it more often.

w/o was Imax 2
b: kashi w/ banana
s: 2 bites of a cannoli
l: pork, watermelon, green beans, pasta
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: Turkey w/ potatoes and mixed veggies

Have a good evening everyone!

Colleen

Steph, I'd be pooped halfway thru your WO! Tell us how you & Christian came to be when you you can. Everybody share your true love story!

Jenn, Your AM sounds great! DH is always out the door by 5:30 - no lazy time for us. Glad you got a walk at lunch - nice out your way?

Colleen, Hope work calms down tomorrow. What is cannoli? I take it something really good if you only had 2 bites!:7

I just did B&G standing work! yay! off for paperland!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.