^^^^^^Clean & Tidy Tues^^^^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning Peeps

You know I write down what I'm going to eat each day, but sometimes things go wrong and I can't eat that way. Yesterday at work the canteen refrig went down so they had no milk....so I had to eat egg whites, and bacon...two...:-( :-( . They better fix that thing.

Mikkia I get up before the cats, 4:45 and start w/o 5:00 am

Elaine I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do the 4 day split and what w/o to do on the other days.

[font color= 8A2BE2 size = +1] Welcome Back Kate [/font]Miss ya, how was it?

Steph you with your diet coke and me with my Pepsi Jazz.....we are a mess

;-)

w/o Kim's Abs Kick Boxing with body bar
b- kashi??
s- yogurt
l- chicken and salad
s- smoothie 1 cup
d- chicken stew
s- Pepsi Jazz....not clean I know but it stops me from eating:+

Chat later girls

Good morning to all
Robin-4:45? You are amazing! How do you like working with the bodybar? I almost knocked over the lamp last week when I tried it!
Welcome back to Kate!
Steph-diet coke is the hardest thing to quit. I tried 200 times, was moderately successful on the 201st time.
work out today is SJP no heavy lifting and 200 lunges

b-peach yogurt with Kashi 7 grain granola on top. YUM!
l-chicken pomodoro from last night over quinoa
d-spagetti for the family-me maybe a salad

1st grade went well, except her teacher is very ill and may not be back for a while. She loved it though, and my son, who is 3 loved that she was gone all day! I took yesterday off of work.

Take care!

Robin! Thanks! Missed you too! Camping is SO not my thing but for 1 weekend a year I can manage. Eating was tidy, as I was not in charge of cooking and had only limited options for packing/storing food. I missed my ice water so much.

Sorry about the fridge at work. I hate when things derail. That was me yesterday. I was so excited to be home and eat squeaky clean. Well, I'm a big fat fraud. Chips and salsa. (I don't usually use chips, I usually use veggies). Pizza and breadsticks. And did I mention an enormous cookie sandwich? (vanilla ice cream between 2 not-so-small chocolate chip cookies.)

I did Imax 3 to help combat it but it's gonna take a little bit more than that for that wagon oopsie! As soon as Gina (5) woke up yesterday she puked 3x. So I haven't been able to get to the store to get any fresh veggies. The only fruit I have is a bag of apples. DH is zero help when grocery time comes around and I had too much to do to go last night. HOPEFULLY I'll get to go today. We'll see how the girls are when they wake up.

I have no plan today except for lots of water and apples. And to not be so taken up with being busy that I forget to enjoy the day.

Hope all that follow are doing well. Be back later.

Hi Robin,Mikkia,Kate and all who follow,

Oh My, Robin 4:45!:eek: I am struggling with 6:00. I really need to get up at 5:30 when school starts next week.I think I may stick some pilates in the middle of the week when I do the 4 day split. I am also waiting to see what rotation Cathe writes.

Mikkia: glad to hear 1st grade went well. I hope your daughter's teacher gets well and the replacement teacher is nice too. That is funny that your 3 yr.old is excited that she is gone. I guess he figures he has you all to himself now.

Kate: Do you camp in a tent? This year we did a cabin at a KOA. They have beds and electricity. The campground has REAL bathrooms and clean hot showers. I can tolerate camping this way. Hope your daughter feels better and you can get to the store. I know when I have no clean choices I am REALLY bad.

Where is Jess?

W/O MM upperbody Push/Pull,L&G floor,B&G ball roll ins and outer thigh raises.

B:Kashi wheat,skim,blueberries,2 egg whites
S: apple with NPB
L: chicken,spinach,flatbread,a drizzle of olive oil and walnuts
S: Protein drink with fruit
D: Pork tenderloin,sweet potato and salad
S: cottage cheese and 1/2 banana and crsipbread

That's my plan, I sure hope I stick to it.

Have a great day !!:)

Elaine

Hello Robin, Mikkia, Elaine and Kate, and fellow peeps!

Its already a busy day at work, i have to run over to the college for a meeting before i start teaching my next semester in a week as well, going to try to sneak out of the hospital.

I have a question for all of you lovely women with children. Were you fit before having children? Did you find it easier to get back to a weight you were happy with? DH and i are thinking about it, i'd love to hear your experiences.

Elaine, i too am waiting for Cathe to post a rotation with the new series! I have never followed one, but i way overdo it i think, so a change might me nice!

Today, workout, upper body, likely MIS/add more from GS, and Barr or pilates

Menu:
B: usual, oatmeal
S: fruit
L:veg soup, carrots/hummous, apple
s: ryveta with almond butter
d: steamed broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms and lentils in organic tomato sauce
s: puffed kamut with almond milk (delicious!!)
BBL
Steph

Steph,

With my first son I was an on again off again type exercisier(?sp)
I was not planning on getting pregnant at that time of my life. The weight did come off rather easy.

Wtih my second son I was 35 yrs old. I had been consistantly workingout a year before I had him. Yes the weight came off much easier than the first. The first year of my son's life I did not workout much more than walking, but the weight came off. I think nursing had a lot to do with it.

That was my experience. Now that I am over 40 the weight does not come off easily. Hmmmm....maybe I need to nurse again. I burned so many calories while nursing.

Anyway, having children is definitly a personal decision.

Elaine

I wish this forum had spell check.:)

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was a crazy busy day at work. I have a feeling it will be this way all week since I have to be at work very early and my days are filled with meetings. I usually sit down at 4 or 5 to start doing my work. I know this is just a crunch time and it will be better in a few weeks.

Kate - welcome back!!

Here's my plan:
w/o was Butts without Gutts

b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: taco salad, watermelon
s: orzo salad, strawberries
d: sweet & spicy chicken

Have a great day!

Steph,
I have a 6 y/o and 3 y/o. I had DD at 28. I was sure that I was never going to get back into shape. I was doing TaeBo 4-5 days/week pre pregnancy. I got back below goal weight within 4 months, BUT I was not back to normal. I was still a little loose, less muscle tone. I also nursed until 9 m. I would say after that I went back to normal,after I quit nursing but thinner. I started doing Cathe 5-6 days a week after pregnancy. With my son, the same, except I nursed longer 11 mon. I went back to normal and actually have better muscle tone. I think nursing sure does help. Never regreted one day having kids, it is a lot of work, I don't know that you ever are completely prepared to do it, but you grow into it, just like they grow. Good luck in your decision, I know how tough it can be.

Kate- Camping sounds like fun! I hope you had a great time. Sorry your little one is sick.

Trixie- orzo salad? Share your recipe?

Hi Guys,
I was referred to this thread by Robin in "Open Forum" because I have been interested in finding out more about "clean" eating. I eat low-cal and nutritious things, but I want to clean things up a bit. I'm so glad she referred me to this thread! I've been inspired. Hope I can keep up with you guys! I too had issues losing weight after my two pregnancies (I have a 5 and 2 year old) -- I gained 55 pounds per pregnancy. I'm just now getting close to pre-preg status. Whew. Hard work! Thank goodness for Cathe!! And thank goodness I found this thread!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.