^*^* MELTING on Wednesday *^*^

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

Just wanted to get this started. I won't be around all day. I have to go to a seminar!

Have a great one. I'll check in this evening.

Good morning, ladies -

Shelley - I hope the seminar passes quickly and lets out early.

Robin - what are you up to this morning?

I did the 4DS LIS workout last night, and guess what? I don't like it! I'm going to finish out this week of the 4DS, but the next time I do it, I'm going to have to revise things a bit. The LIS workout just seemed too fragmented to me, and I didn't feel like I got a good workout.

I'm not sure what today will bring, but at this point it looks like work will be a bit more relaxed. That's a good thing.

Hi to everyone else... I'll BBL to see what's up.

Good morning, everyone!

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep, so ended up just getting up. I think I'm feeling stressed b/c I have so much to do these next few weeks before the semester ends. Today's usually my day to work at home, but I have to go in to work to do a workshop and then go to a department meeting, which promises to be nasty. One of our dept. members (who is very close to retirement) feels like our attendance at meetings has been bad, so he's actually going to suggest that we hold our meetings on Saturdays. Ug! I don't think that anyone besides him would vote for it, but it's going to create some ugly discussion.

Today's my last day of doing a week of circuits, so I'll be doing LIC. On Friday, I'm going to start a week of 4DS. (I love the cardio on those workouts, but the weight portions just feel too rushed for me!)

Shelley -- We'll miss you today! Will the seminar be interesting? I hope so! I loved what everyone posted about you on the "interesting" thread! You seriously are one of the most interesting and funniest people I know!! Glad you wore your new pants yesterday. They sound so cute!

Robin -- How was the film and babysitting the other night? Glad that the swelling has gone down. How as In the Ring yesterday? And what book are you reading? I just started _Year of Wonders_ a few days ago, and so far it's pretty good.

Deb -- Hope you get a chance to check in with us when you get back tonight! You'll have the new puppy, right?

Shannon -- Sorry to hear that work has been so hectic! I hope you'll be able to spend more time on-line with us. How has your shoulder been feeling lately?

Lainie -- How are you feeling today? Did you get more rest last night? How was the T-ball game last night? I'm still in shock that you delivered a nine-pound baby with no meds! Wowsa!

Kara -- I teach English and my DH teaches math and computer science. I like to say that we're people's worst nightmare since, anytime we tell people what we do, they always have a reaction where they say they always HATED English or math. :) Are you a SAHM? So where did you live in WI? My in-laws and BIL (who are actually moving out here this summer! ug!) live in Madison. It's a beautiful town, but I could do without the snow!;-) How is DS doing with those AP exams? My DH's high school students are taking theirs this week, too; his computer science kids took theirs yesterday, and today his calculus class is taking theirs. He's actually not too stressed this year, but usually I think he's more stressed than the kids are!

Jennifer -- How's your foot doing? Just be sure to give it a few more days before working out if it's acting up. Are the boys behaving themselves, too? No more mice?

Tneah -- Oh, thanks for the kind words about the book. Isn't this rain odd? Usually we call it May Grey when it's like this, but it doesn't usually get so cold and cloudy until later in the month, right before we get June Gloom. I loved reading all your distractions from PMS yesterday! Makes me want to go buy some new perfume!;-) Those books you've been reading sound like so much fun.

Good Morning Melters!:)

Shelley, thanks for getting us started, and have "fun" at your seminar?:)That word makes me instantly sleepy! You will be missed today.

Robin, nice to see you this AM...hope to see you later.:)

Shannon, I actually like the LIS portion of that 4DS workout, its one of the only Cathe step's I can do! But I agree, its supposed to be heavier weights, but she moves so dang fast between sets and exercises, I feeel you cannot really lift to your full potential.Nice to see you this morning as well.

Lainie, I read part of your dream blog this morning...interesting dream life you have there girl.I love your blog too, was looking at that website that starts with a "p"...you are so good with the computer and organizing, I could never do all that!

Jennifer, hope the ankle is all better this morning!

Deb looking forward to seeing you later on this evening.

Leanne, meeting on a Saturday is just wrong. Hope you all sock it to Mr. Grumpy pants today!I can imagine it is stressful, funny seeing the end of the school year from a teachers point of view. I remember being so excited about the end of school, never realizing of course how it stresses out the teachers! I also didn't know your DH teaches math and calculus? Good grief. I was the kid in math class crying because I just never "got it". Algebra was as far as I got in high school. I actually have a disorder or something, I see numbers all mixed up. Like 1457, I see 1547. Strange, and it makes writing checks interesting, I have to double check myself constantly!

It is May grey here! It reminds me of my hometown Seattle, WA, so I am used to it...you kinda have to learn to create your own little bit of sunshine living in that doom and gloom city!

Hi to Kara this morning!

Interesting bit about the drug bust going on at the SD University, wow.

I am up earlier than planned, but then again, I fell asleep pretty early. Oh you guys, in case you missed it! Leanne has a published book! Is that impressive or what? Where can we order it or find it? Give me the title so I can look it up, does Amazon have it, or where can I get a copy? I would love to have one!

Workout today is cardio this morning and shoulders/calves. Will be back later gators..

Forgot to tell Leanne, one of our copywriters is an English Lit professor, he would love you for sure! He is the one that tried to introduce me to the wildly strange Ezra Pound..he is also really into Jim Morrison's poetry, which I find particularly disturbing, nothing like the musings of a mad/drunk man!

Hey Tneah -- I'm sorry that math was so hard for you! It's such an awful subject, isn't it? It sounds like you could have a mild form of dyslexia; have you looked into it? Oh, I remember you telling me about the Ezra Pound scholar who was trying to get you to read Pound's stuff. Ug! Honestly, the book thing is really not something you'd want to read; it would be super boring to anyone who hasn't read the authors I wrote about. Yes, isn't that crazy about the drug bust?? I taught at SDSU for five years, before I got my current permanent position at Palomar College, which is up in North County,in a suburb called San Marcos. SDSU has a reputation for being a real party school, but it's scary that so many students have died recently from overdoses. I forgot that you're from Seattle, so you're used to the rain. I love your attitude of making our sunshine where we can find it!:) You always have such a cheery outlook on life!:)

OK, back to work!

Hi everyone. Still sleepy today--Aunt Flo is here with a vengeance. Evil B*tch. It doesn't help that Ewan woke up at 6 am (in spite of--or maybe because of--going to bed a bit late last night). Isaac's T-ball game was fun last night. There are endless opportunities for comedy at those things. I got some pictures of him yawning while out in the field. Maybe I'll share a pic later after I get them on the 'puter.

I'm rearranging my week's plans a bit since I took an unscheduled rest yesterday. I'm going to try a ballet DVD today and see if that gives me some gentle lower body work.

Wow, I'm again having trouble focusing on writing a post. I hate being so tired.

Shelley, hope you have (or "had" by the time you read this) a good day at the seminar!

Robin, good morning to you! What're you up to today?

Shannon, sorry you didn't like the 4DS LIS workout. Was it the cardio or weights that seemed fragmented? Of course, you're mentioning 4DS makes me wonder if that's what I want to do today.... Hmm. It's dangerous when I get off my rotation and start making up a new one mid-week.

Leanne, how many more weeks of this semester do you have? I'm sure you'll get everything done fine--try not to stress! Yep, 9 lb 11 oz baby with no meds. I'm tough. Of course, I did cry like a baby and whine that I couldn't do it at one point, but maybe I shouldn't mention that....

Tneah, I'm sure you're a pro at creating your own sunshine. You seem like a sunny gal to me. :) Thanks for looking at my blogs. I am a bit blog-obsessed, though I'm behind on the dream blog. I have a big list of dreams to add to it still. It's no wonder I'm not a morning person when I hate to leave my wacky dreams and join the real world. I actually also had a book-sniffing blog for a while and a spiritual blog, but folded those back into my regular blog because I wasn't adding enough.

OK, hello to all who follow. Better go get that workout done.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Good morning all! How is everyone this fine morning?

Jennifer—I don’t particularly care for country music either which keeps me out of the loop around here. Apparently many stars live around me, but I wouldn’t recognize them if they walked past me! Phil Stacey (from American Idol) lives a couple of houses down though. Everyone is fairly friendly here. My husband has family in Lansing. I don’t think I have ever been to Grand Rapids. Do you get much snow? Hope your foot is better!

Tneah—Thanks for the perfume rec, I will check it out! Have you tried a foam roller? Mine has really helped loosen up my glutes and hamstrings. I have shoulders on tap for later as well.

Shelley—Hope the seminar flies by!

Robin—How was church? It sounded interesting!

Shannon—Hi! I didn’t care for the cardio on LIS at first, but I began combining it with combos 4-7 from Low Max (my fav ones) and it is one of my favorite workouts! Low impact too!

Leanne—I understand your stress. I am graduating (with my B.S.) this Saturday and my professors have been under so much pressure! During finals, the tension on both sides was palpable. I am so impressed with you and your husband! A published book…Wow! Way to go! I actually really enjoy math and am considering getting my masters in accountancy. My husband is a computer programmer (yes, we are geeks). Currently I am a SAHM (since last week), but need to figure out where to go from here. Either accountancy, dietetics certificate program, or work. Financially, it is better for me to stay home with the kids during the summer than to send DD to camp. I used to live in Madison! In fact, I attended UW-Madison and my DH graduated from there. I love the city, but hate the weather. It really depresses me. My family lives about 45 minutes north of Madison. So, your in-laws and BIL are moving to San Diego? Is this a good thing? I adore being 11 hours away from my family! DS is doing OK, thanks for asking. His teachers are stressed as well! He has his first AP exam on Friday in European History. It is amazing how much he has learned this year. He and his teachers are counting down the days until the end of the year though!

Lainie—Hey there! I hope you are able to get some rest today. The T-ball sounds like fun!

Well, ladies, I have been searching for aspartame-free gum and can only find cinnamon which does funky things to my tongue. So, I ordered some “natural” gum that supposedly is popular in the world of surfing (who knew?). It sucks. The taste literally lasts two minutes! I now have two BOXES of tasteless gum. The quest continues…

Now that I have written a book, I must run some errands! Oh, I ellipticized this morning and will do GS shoulders later. Have a great day!

Kara :)

Leanne - Does your boss actually think meetings on Saturdays will improve attendance???? He's nuts. I'd skip it for sure. I hope summer break hurries up and gets there for you! My shoulder is doing lots better! The new desk setup has worked wonders. Thanks for asking!

Tneah - I love your saying, "create your own little bit of sunshine." I think that should be our philosophy no matter where we live!

Lanie - yes, you definitely need to share some of those photos! I already know they'll be adorable. I guess with LIS, I just didn't feel worked out. I put everything I had into the cardio portion, but I just couldn't get my heart rate up. Maybe it was the combo of being just 30 min, and low impact. And just doing shoulders and calves wasn't enough to make me feel like I had a weight workout. Now, this is the first time I've done 4DS as it was intended, so I guess I should give it a chance.

I just got back from a meeting with a manager/co-worker. Talk about a stressed out person. The poor woman. I'm glad I don't have her job!!!

I just walked Georgie, and am drinking my protein shake before my workout, think I will try and squeeze it all in this AM since I am doing just shoulders and calves.

What do you think would happen if you stopped working out, but ate really healthy and just walked for exercise? Maybe did the occasional crunch or Pilates? Can you tell I am dreading the gym this morning?:p Its so funny, I can get up super early, but am worthless until about 8am! There was a post the other day over on the OD about "is it worth it?" Killing yourself, limiting yourself, working out all the time, etc...and not enjoying life as much as you should when opportunities present themselves. Like for instance, at the marina we are at? There is a fab restaurant that serves the best fish tacos ever, a bar where everyone congregates at night and enjoys a drink, I never let myself do this sort of thing when I come down here, I am always in the gym, when I get back I am too tired to do anything else but lay in bed and read or watch bad TV. WOW. I am going through a "mid-life" exercise crisis!:7 Don't worry, it'll pass I am sure of it. But sometimes I wonder how more relaxed I would be if I didn't worry so much about working out. Sheesh, I wish I had that attitude back in my early thirties, when working out wasn't as important!:p It was so much easier back then to maintain my fitness and weight.WHaaaa! Why can't I be one of those "naturally skinny" women?OK, that was really selfish, I am thankful I have a strong body that on most days, gets me around and is healthy.

OK. I shall take my own advice and create a bit of "sunshine" and move my bootay off the bench and onto the bike.

;)

Gee, Tneah, there must be something in the air! I've been sort of feeling the same way. Isn't that just strange, since all I did all winter was gripe because I couldn't work out because of my calf? And now that I can, I don't want to. Kind of silly, isn't it? I guess we're just never happy. :p

Actually, I have revised my workout schedule so that one week, I get one day off, and the next week I get two days off! I think I worked it so that I won't lose any intensity, so I'm interested to see how this goes. One big thing for me is that I have to exercise after work, and sometimes I just get tired of rushing around in the evening. So hopefully this new schedule will let me slow down just a little bit.

As for stopping exercise - well, girl, you know what would happen! No more cool muscle tone, and no more great cardio capacity. We might still be thin, but we wouldn't be fit like we're used to being. x(

I think you should get your butt down to that restaurant and eat a fish taco. There is no reason not to enjoy your food, and your life. Really. Now then, take a look at what I did last weekend:

Mom and I went on a little walk and then back to her house. She started making chocolate crinkle cookies. I sat there and talked to her, and ate cookie dough with a spoon, and cookies fresh out of the oven. I honestly did not care one bit if they were junk food, or how many calories they had. It was just fun, and it reminded me of being a kid. Sunday afternoon was one of the best, most relaxing times I've had in a long time. And as far as I can tell, those cookies didn't hurt me one bit.

Go eat that taco. Okay? :7

Hey everyone!

So I just finished doing LIC, and am enjoying my protein shake. Someone on the OD forum had mentioned something awhile back about adding some spinach to your shakes, so I tried it today for the first time, and it's not all bad. You can taste it a little, but the blueberries and chocolate cancel most of the spinach-ness (is that a word??) out.

Kara -- CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation this week! That is just so fantastic! So your degree will be in accounting? And you'll be walking in graduation on Saturday? That is so exciting! Your DH and family must be so excited and proud of you! Have you talked to a career counselor at your school about what to do next? It's such a shame that child care is so expensive. My SIL is a SAHM; she worked in cosmetics for years at Macy's, but once my little niece was born two years ago, it became cheaper for her to stay home than for them to pay for daycare. What a small world that you went to UW! (DH's family moving here is good for DH, but I'm stressed about it -- esp. since his brother is going to be moving in with us for who knows how long. UG!!) Madison really is such a great little town, but I know what you mean about the weather. We lived in Indiana for three years, and I was so depressed there. Our last year there, a record was set for the most days without sunshine. :-( Yes, my DH and I are also super-geeks!:) Too bad that that gum is gross!

Shannon -- I know -- the idea of Saturday meetings is crazy! He's not even our boss/dept. chair, just another instructor in our dept. who definitely follows the older way of doing things. Glad that your shoulder is better and that the new set-up at work is helping with it! Oh, Shannon, I love your story about your weekend eating your mom's cookies. You're so right that we need to relax and not stress about our eating so much. I'm glad, too, that you'll be cutting back on your workout schedule.

Lainie -- Oh, yikes! I forgot that it was a *10-pound baby! You are one tough chica! I have this week and next week left of teaching, and then finals start the week of May 19, so I'll be done on the 23rd.

Tneah -- Oh, sweetie, you need to loosen up your eating and training a bit more! Weren't you going to back off a bit once you finished the 12-week program? It sounds like you're still killing yourself with that super-strict eating and those twice-a-day workouts. Shannon's right -- march down to that bar tonight with DH and have a a drink and some fish tacos! You need to do that for your sanity and for your long-term health. You know, I used to be super strict about my eating, but when my mom passed away so suddenly seven years ago (less than two weeks after being diagnosed with cancer), it was a huge wake-up call for me. I want to live well and be healthy and take care of my body, but I also don't want to restrict myself so that I feel like I can't enjoy things. I know I don't always follow my own advice, but I've tried to be more lenient with my eating, and enjoy a Skinny Cow ice cream or some chocolate every night. It might make for some trade-offs, so that maybe you won't be able to maintain that super-low body fat percentage that you have right now, but it sounds like it might make you happier in the long-term!:) I hope I don't sound like I'm lecturing you, but I'm worried about you!!!:)

((HUGS)) to a very wise Shannon! Thank you for reminding me how precious life and those moments that include mom and cookie dough are.;) What a wonderful thing, thank you for sharing and for once again, putting it all into perspective for me.:7
Oh, and I like your workout idea, sounds like a plan!

We are off to Cornado Island for lunch, and guess what? If they have fish taco's? I'm all over it!:9

Hi all. Whew, I've been busy at work today. Our "lab aid" kind of gal quit for a better job a couple weeks ago and I spent most of the day in her room washing the piles of glassware. Kind of nice, in a mindless, quiet sort of way, but now my knee is killing me. I think it's a combination of being on my feet, yesterday's kickboxing and the previous days leg workout. I'm going to pass on today's workout.

Shannon, you are certainly one of the sanest people I know. You seem to have figured out how to enjoy being fit without over stressing about weight and body fat like the rest of us. The day with your mom sounds so delightful.

Tneah, I've gone through the same stages of wondering if all the struggle is worth it. Especially since I'll NEVER even come close to looking like Cathe, or you! I don't imagine I'll ever even get into single digit clothing sizes. But I really like to workout most of the time. And I really like what being fit allows me to do - hiking, biking, snorkeling etc. Oh, and it allows me to eat more than I should without getting too huge. Listen to Shannon. Like I said, she seems like one of sanest voices on the forum.

Leanne, DH always gets super busy this time of year. And right before Christmas break. We always get a late start to pre-Christmas chores and spring yardwork because he just doesn't have the time. Saturday meetings ?!?!? That's just wrong.

Kara, congratulations on your degree. My SIL is an accountant. She has her own business. Of course, from about Christmas to April 15, she is crazy busy. She's just turned 60 and plans on retiring very soon.

Lainie, I'd love to see the picture of the yawning T-baller!

I better go get my chores cleaned up so I can go home. I have a small area of carpet I have to finish up this evening. I'm sure I'll be back here though.

Well, gosh, thanks, ladies! You all know I wasn't feeling so sane a while back, so I pretty much put the brakes on and had a couple of long talks with myself. I think it's helped.

Tneah - I really hope you got a fish taco, or something just as good. Not that I like fish tacos... ick. :7

Leanne - I'll just trust you on that protein shake. I don't even think I'd like chocolate with blueberries!! One or the other, but not both. Yeah, I'm picky.

Robin - your poor knee! Were you standing on concrete floors all that time? That might have been enough to do it right there. I hope you and an ice pack can spend some time together on the couch this evening.

Hey girls!

I'm back! The seminar was actually really good. Very informative but SO much information I think my brain is leaking!

Shannon - sorry to hear you've decided you don't like LIS. I really like that one. And I won't tell anyone about you not being sane, I promise ;)

Leanne - those comments on that thread in OD were lovely, weren't they? And thank you for yours!!! Saturday meetings should not be legal. And neither should shakes with spinach, blueberries and chocolate. Blech:p

Tneah - it's grey here too, but I agree that you're really good at making your own sunshine! As for the exercise thing, I sometimes get those thoughts when I don't feel like doing my workout or when I want to eat something decadent. I do think you need to let loose a little and let yourself have some treats and relaxation (what the heck am I talking about? I have no idea what relaxation is!). Otherwise what the heck is the point, right?

Lainie - Aunt Flo arrived here yesterday, right in the middle of my run, which was going amazingly well up until that point. I was flying! I would love to see the yawning pictures too! How was the ballet workout? And what the heck is a book-sniffing blog????

Kara - congrats on your BS! Wait, that sounded funny:p I'm laughing my butt off over here at your gum quest! I hope you find some that you like!

Robin - I think passing on your workout is a good idea. Get that knee iced and relax!

Yo, I'm back.

Whew, tired of being tired.
T-ball pics!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/lainiefig/IMG_3724.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/lainiefig/IMG_3715.jpg

Kara, so you're in Nashville, eh? I lived there myself once--for just a couple months but my dad was there for a few years while I was in college so I visited a lot. He lived in Brentwood, but I was over in Antioch. I actually was staying with my brother and his wife when I was just out of college. Then they moved to northern Virginia and I went with them. Anyway, just saying I spent some time there. I'm also not a country fan, except for classic stuff (LOVE Johnny Cash). My family was there for the Christian music scene, though--they owned a Christian music network at the time. Oh, speaking of accounting--my hubby is an accountant. It doesn't necessarily sound exciting, but he's had a great career with it and it took us to Europe for 4 years, so I like to say he's a globe-trotting accountant.

Tneah, I have a feeling that you wouldn't really like that only walking for exercise thing for long. But maybe if you're thinking about it it means you need some rest? Or a little rest week or something.

Shannon, I like your workout schedule idea. I usually schedule myself 6 days of workouts and 1 day of rest (but one of those 6 days is just yoga). Then I almost always end up taking an unscheduled extra rest day (like yesterday). Drives me nuts that I can't do the full week. But not nuts enough to not take that rest.

Leanne, spinach in the shake? Hmm, not sure I'm ready to take that plunge.

Robin, sorry the knee is bothering you! Mine are feeling o.k. but the right one was crackling like crazy during my workout. Ugh.

Shelley, how is it that we are having synchronous visits from Aunt Flo even at this distance? Weird. I started yesterday, too. I guess I mentioned that already, though. The ballet workout was good, but a bit short. I added the warmup from 4DS KB to the beginning of it and a couple parts of Core Blast to the end, though. Still a bit short. Oh well, I was still pretty pooped. My book sniffing blog was mainly about books, but also about how I like the smell of them. Weird, I know. I move all those entries over to my lainiefig blog so you can still find them in there. :p

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Kara, I forgot that you lived in Nashville until Lainie mentioned it. We met a musician from Nashville when we were vacationing in the Virgin Islands. He and his wife perform together sometimes. His name is Tom Mason http://www.myspace.com/tommasonmusic and his wife is Prudence Clearwater. If you ever get the chance, go hear him. And tell him Robin and Lynn from Williamsport say hi! He was here in a show we saw a couple weeks ago.

Lainie, speaking of Johnny Cash, I just got a set of 3 CD's of him that I won on ebay. I've really been getting into his music since we saw Ring of Fire. I've been listening to him all afternoon. Love the yawing tee ball picture!

Shelley, I'm so glad the seminar turned out to be interesting. Sorry your head is leaking though!

Time to veg in front of the TV for a bit. I finished my book last night and can't decide which library book to start next.

Tneah, I was reading Charly Web by Joy Fielding. Kind of a romance/thriller. Nothing too deep, but very entertaining.

Hello again!:)

We took the boat to the Hotel Del on Coronado Island. They have a salad there that I always get, its grilled jumbo shrimp, baby lettuce, grilled asparagus, avocado and cherry tomatoes!:9 Yum. I really enjoyed it, it wasn't fish tacos but it was pretty darn close.:9

Leanne, you are so right about the whole exercise/eating thing. I feel like I think about it all waaaay to much, there are so many other more important things to think/worry about! You really need to enjoy life, all of it--in moderation. I will work on that. I have already gained a little bodyfat back, my DH says my face looks better, not so sunk in, which is what happens to me, so that is good. But still, I worked so hard to get it off, and well, you know how that goes, give me a couple more weeks and I will have it all in perspective once again! I guess I look at people like Cathe, Jai and Monica Brant who look like they stay sooo lean all year long and wonder how they do it without going bonkers and feeling bad? Oh, and WTH? Spinach in your shake? Why Leanne why? Heehee, you strange duck you.:)

Robin, ice your knee and read on the couch tonight, I am not happy to hear you are hurting!;(

Shelley, glad to hear you learned new things today, that is always a good thing...work related right? Also, very happy to hear that AF arrived, you always get in a much better mood once you start huh?;)

Shannon, no you really do have it together, I admire that so much.

Its still grey outside, it kinda goes with the scenery though, Robin I am still on the lookout for birds, so far all I have come across are horny pigeons and ducks!:eek: I swear, everywhere I look there are birds doing the nasty dance...its pretty funny.:7

Not sure whats up tonight, but mine will include a book, some comfy jammies and "Top Chef". My current favorite show on Bravo.

Lainie and I were posting at the same time, so wanted to tell her once again how adorable her son(s) are! Issac is so cute yawning in uniform.:)

I love the smell of books too!:eek: And my all time favorite smell in the world? After its been really warm outside and then it rains, the way the concrete smells after it gets wet...mmmmmm...I could lay down on the street with my face buried (well maybe not buried exactly) in the concrete smelling that smell! In fact I used to do that when I was little. I used to take the hose and get our driveway wet, then lay down and smell the concrete. Again, not interesting, just "off" a bit I am!;)

So, Leanne, you really aren't weird for putting spinach in your protein shake.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.