^*^*^*^DGMT^*^*^*^Monday 10/29

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Where is everyone? You girls have me worried when you are not around!:-(
Today I did S&H Back and Biceps and then 4ds KB abs (I liked!) and then 3 mile run. Saturday was KB/BC cardio only ( also liked!) and Sunday was BB yoga and walk.

Hope everyone is doing okay. I missed you all over the weekend.
Looking forward to the November rotation.:7

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning Gin and all who come after!

Quickly, I was sick all weekend and was in bed!!x( I woke up sat. and started KB/BC from the 4 day split. I did the kickbox and knew I couldn't finish, then went back to sleep and woke up this morning feeling better! Arg! I hate being sick.

Today I did nothing, but will try to do PS back and bi after work, I work till 2 so.... we'll see. I'd like to start the nov. rotation on Sun. and have sat. off so I may have to revise this week.

I really enjoyed KB from the 4 day split!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Deanie

Good Morning Girls!

This morning I did S&H Shoulders, PLB stability ball, then the calves, core and stretch from the 4DS. Here are my stats for shoulders:

Front Raise - All 3 sets at 10# - all 8 reps
Side Lat Raise - Set 1 13#, 8 reps (up 1#), Set 2 12#, 8 reps, Set 3 - 10#, 8 reps
Posterior Delt Raise - Set 1, 12#, 8 reps, Set 2, 10#, 8 reps; Set 3 10#, 8 reps (all same as last week)
Seated Overhead Press - Set 1, 16#, 8 reps (up 3 reps at 16#), Set 2, 4 reps @ 15# and 2 reps @ 13# (2 less reps than last time)
External Lying Rotations - 2 sets at 5#, 8 reps (I don't think I'll ever go up in weight on this one.)
PLB - outer thigh lifts were easier

4DS Calves - Lots of reps here, first on floor, then on step. I felt some of the reps were too fast for getting all the way up on your toes. I don't usually work my calves that much since they're pretty well defined and I don't feel the need to work them that extensively. Cathe does work the calves from all different angles so you work all parts of the calf.

4DS Core (from LIS/Shoulders) - Core work was good. The reverse bicycles went on for a long time and I tended to feel these in my quads. There were also reverse crunches, heels to heaven (hip thrusts), roll up and lower down slowly, full situps with a 10# dumbbell, jacknives, oblique crunches and she ends with a plank on forearms and also lifts each leg off the ground for a few seconds. I found the reverse bicycles to be the toughest part, otherwise it wasn't too bad. A good effective core workout.

Gin - Glad you got some extra sleep this weekend and that you enjoyed KB and BC. I can't wait for the November rotation.

Deanie - So sorry you were sick this weekend. Glad you enjoyed KB as well.

Tracee - What did you do today? How's DS doing?

I have to go for a dr's app't this afternoon so don't know if I'll be chatting later.

Marcy

Hi guys. Just a quick check in to let you know that we're still having trouble with ds. I knew it would be hard getting him to school today because they had last Friday off so it's been three days away from school. Anyway, we're trying a few new things and waiting patiently until our appointment with the therapist next week.

Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night so I didn't get a workout in this morning. I have a horrible headache because i've been crying so much today.

Hopefully I'll have better news to report tomorrow. One positive thing is that the people at the school are being very helpful and cooperative.

Thanks for listening.

Tracee

((((((Tracee))))) ~ I hope I did the hugs right. Hugs to you!!! I'm so sorry about your son, and it will get better. You are doing all the right things!!!! And you know we are here to listen.

Take care~
Deanie

Hi all

I don't think I will get to workout today. :( Its 2:30 and DS comes home in 20 min. and his music teacher comes in 30 min. Maybe after his music lesson, but I doubt it.

Marcy~ Good workout today. The ab work sounds good from LIS. I don't think I will get to try it till next week. I feel the same way as you about the calf work and was not excited that Cathe added a whole seperate section of calf work. Oh well...

Gin~ I am exhausted just hearing your workout today!:) I guess you and Marcy are doing S&H. I am sticking with PS.

Tracee~ Hang in there!

I am hoping Cathe will post a Nov. rotation on Nov.1 so we can get an early look at it.

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie--So sorry you were sick over the weekend!:-( KB is a fun one, isn't it? I meant to type in PS. I am not doing S&H this week!:eek: I guess I was in a hurry. You must be feeling better if you were wanting to do your workout this aft. But sorry you didn't get it in. YOU rarely miss, so don't worry about that!

Marcy-- You did a little of everything today! I think I like KB core better than LIS core. Have you tried it?

Tracee--(((((((HUGS TO YOU!!!)))))) I am so sorry about your son. I know as a parent it hurts so much to see your kids hurting. I have been there. You are a good mom!

Okay, something must be wrong with me!!! I worked out!!! My kids went to play at a friends house, and I felt okay.... so I worked out!

PS back and bi and abs (I liked the abs) I did all the weights the same as last week, except the bent over rows. Why I can't count is beyond me, I have no excuse today because it was 4pm, but I thought I did 55# and turns out, it was 60#! I was able to do it though, I was surprised! I also dropped my negitive curls I did 35# for 4 reps the first set today, last week I did 6 reps the first week. Oh well...

Tomorrow I am doing PS legs without the ab work.

Gin~ So we did the same workout today:) How long are the abs for KB4DS? We are trying to incorporate emergent play in our classrooms. Do you do that? Of course there is resistance from the teachers(mine) who have been doing "letter learning" forever! But I like the theory.

Marcy~ HOpe all went well at the dr.s.

Deanie

Hey Deanie!

What do you mean something is wrong with you?? Glad you felt better and had the time to workout! 60# for bent over rows?? YIKES! I really have to be careful with my back and how much I lift. I have had back problems in the past. I am also doing PS legs tomorrow and probably not the ab work since I did that today.

I think the 4ds KB abs were 8 min. She did some different exercises.

I'm not sure I have ever heard the term "emergent" play. Tell my more about it and maybe I know what it is.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.