^*^*^*^*^CLEAN & tidy Wednesday^*^*^*^*^*^

chefkate

Cathlete
Am I really here first today?!?!?!

Good morning gals!

Whatcha eatin?
Are you doing a pre-thnksgiving calorie burn?

What are YOU thankful for?

Katie! You sleepin' in, girl?

I'm thankful for:
1- some "alone time" with DH last night!:7
2- waking up before DDs so I can get stuff done
3- sending the leftover cupcakes w/ DH to work
4- feeling the results of hard workouts
5- knowing I am a GREAT mom and wife - only possible because I have a GREAT husband and AWESOME kids!

Meals:
b- wheat chex, banana
s- I'll be at Gina's K'garten TxG feast. Hopefully there will be something clean. If not, I'll skip it. BUT....she wants me to bring our apple muffins! And I just got rid of those things! I have to go make more...before the DDs wake up, hopefully! I MAY have ONE...they are tidy after all!:9
l- OUT W/ MY GIRLS! Not sure where, but will likely eat a grilled chicken salad or tortilla soup. NO FRENCH FRIES! Then tons of errands. I'm dreading the TxG crowds at the grocery stores - I'm just trying to do my normal errands! Wah!
s- ??
d- DH wants to bring home pizza! NO!!!!! Can of soup maybe?!

w/o- ANOTHER rest day on the rotation. I'll toss in Stretch Max. Maybe some cardio, but honestly my day and night are packed. We'll see how much energy I have tonight.

Well, I hope you all have a GREAT day! See you later!

YES Kate, you are here first! Collin woke up at 4 am and crawled in bed with Mommy. Also, Mommy forgot to set her alarm!

Oh well, I am working out anyway. I don't care if I am late to work!

Workout today will be 4DS Double Cardio -- I'm really excited for it! Tomorrow will be a run/walk, since I will be at my Dad's sans equipment.

Today's food will probably be weird. We have a 3.5 hour drive tonight, so the temptation is to pick up dinner at a drive thru, but I refuse. Here is my plan...

B protein shake
S crackers w/peanut butter
L pasta with grilled chicken and veggies
S bowl of cereal, skim milk
D (ON THE GO) half sandwich, apple slices

I only work half a day today -- YAY!! When I get off, I have some errands to run, then home to make 3 dishes and pack up my family for our little trip.

I am thankful for--
1) short days at work
2) a little extra sleep, even if by accident
3) a full hour of super-fun step cardio
4) a DF who will corral my son while I work out
5) a DF who sets my coffee every night so it is ready in the morning when I get up

Have a wonderful wednesday, ladies!

Kate, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you today in the food department. Apple muffin sounds tidy to me. I am sure you can manage a tidy lunch while out with the girls, but PIZZA for dinner? I know whatever pizza Chris would bring home would be hopeless. I am sure he will understand if you don't eat any -- I am sure he is still in a fog from your "alone time." ;-) }(

Katie- You have a great day planned! I'm sure it will be nice to get away. Do you not spend time w/ Chris's fam too for TxG?

Yeah, Mike wants PIZZA HUT! for dinner. There is NOTHING even remotely tidy about that place. I will have a soup or salad. I don't *think* it will be tempting. I'll order a "man pizza" w/ toppings I don't like for him, and something small for DDs to share so that there isn't even an option for me. Good plannin', huh?!

Good morning ladies.

Katie let me know what the double cardio is. I always wanted to try it.

Kate pizza hut sounds good, veggie pizza thin crust is a little clean, low cal.

Well yesterday I was 100% clean until after talking to my son's teacher then I slip and had a bag of pretzels and soda.
Today is going to be a easy day, until the patients come in with desserts.

I did not get up early this morning so later on I will do the 4-day shoulder and core. Tomorrow I'll do Cathe Kickmax.

b-egg whites
s-peanuts and yogurt
l-left over salmon and pasta
d-?

The things I'm thankful for:
1. I did not kill my son yesterday
;)
2. having children to drive me crazy, so that I can have grand children that will drive them crazy. LOL
3. friends and family support
4. desire to workout even when I don't eat right
5. the internet HA

Good morning clean and tidy friends!!

Kate, you are kicking butt!! I hear you about family not wanting to eat healthier choices. I'm lucky, my parents have always prepared very healthy foods. I've been a vegetarian since childhood (age 10) so holidays are always a nice veg soup or lentil stew, or tofu cabbage rolls! My mom is quite a fanastic baker though :)

Katie, eating on the run is the hardest! I always bring a protein bar with me, just so i dont fall into tempatation. the airport is the worst!!

Robin, How did DS's report card go? You didnt kill him, so thats good right? Pretzels are clean!!!

Its not thanksgiving in Canada, so i'm jealous of all of you! I want pie too.

Last night i did MIS and Bar method. Tonight, LIS, loved it, and B&G time saver with floor work probably.

Menu:
B: you know it
S: brought my quark (BTW: 60 cal/1/2c, 12 grams pro, no fat, no salt!)
L: organic soup, sliced veggies and hummus, apple
s: crackers and nat PB
D: big salad, egg white omelet, ezekial toast, and fresh berries
s: yogurt, i might toss some cereal in there
Have a great pre-thanksgiving day.
Steph

Kate -- LMAO @ "Man Pizza"

We try to alternate each year between the families -- last year we had Thanksgiving here (I cooked, actually), so this year we are going away to see my family. His family is all very close, and mine is farther away.

Double cardio is LIS warm up and all combos, blasts, and finished combos, then HIS combos, blasts, finished combos, then HIS cool down and stretch. It is 57 SUPER-FUN minutes!

Robin - Report card not so good, huh? Good luck w/ work food today! I thought about the veggie/thin crust pizza, but I wouldn't be able to keep portion-controlled so I just have to do without. Thanks for the suggestion though! Keep 'em comin'!- like, "shut your mouth, Kate..you don't need another apple muffin!"

Steph - How's it goin' w/ DH? You're doing great w/ eating and workouts!

Katie - hope your travels are safe tonight! We're getting rain/snow mix and it's so cold and windy outside.

My day is TOTALLY not as planned, but keeping tidy.

Hi Kate,

You are doing awesome with tempatation too! Bad apple muffins! Bad pizza!

DH and i are coasting, but the issues are not resolved, its kind of in his court...sometimes i feel positive and sometimes i dont. Thanks for asking though, it takes up a lot of my day thinking about this.

steph

HUGS to you, Stephanie! You are keeping such a positive and open mind about all of this! I hope you know what an awesome, strong woman you are! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

In my kitchen right now, I have the smells of a pumpkin pie, a pumpkin pie cake (I am in charge of pumpkin dessert(s)), and onions sauteeing in butter -- YUM!

Someone save me! Can I make it one more day??

You can make it girl hang in there...by the way what are you going to do with those sauteed onions?:9

Katie thanks again for that break down of the premixes. COOOOL :)

Hi Everyone!

Well, I hope y'all have been doing better with temptations than I have. ;) My meals have not been according to plan but my workouts have!

Steph, You and your DH are in my prayers. Marriage definitely takes a lot of work and it can be emotionally draining. I hope that whatever is going on will be resolved. Take care of you!

Ladies, I'll be back with personals. I have to get ready for my boys' basketball game.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Steph - Marriage is a full-time job isn't it? Hang in there. I know for us that when priorities get out of order our marriage gets out of order. Do you go to church of any kind? When we're reading our Bibles together it REALLY makes a difference.

Katie- Yummeeeeeeeeeee! Pumpkin pie doesn't tempt me (thank goodness) but the cake and the onions sure would! At least w/ cake and pie you can't eat "just one" because your desert would be ruined. Of course, that still doesn't stop ya from eating batter and frosting!:9

Shirl- Have fun at the b'ball game! Good for you for keeping your workouts up! I'm on a rest day today but tomorrow is S&H Legs - yikes! Maybe I'll get to do it in the morning!

My day has been so WIERD today, but doing well with meals. I'm definetly tidy. Small snacks throughout the whole day - no real meals to speak of. BTW, fam had Pizza Hut and I DID NOT! Go me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.